The Interview

Story Info
She was looking for a job, but found more.
2k words
3.74
20k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise sat outside the office and was quite nervous. Jobs were quite scarce at the moment and she needed this job to get out of the debt her ex left her in. there was a few other applicants but that wasn't what bothered her. She heard this boss was a real hard ass and didn't take to kindly to slackers, which was lucky for her because she was an extremely hard worker.

The secretary came out of the door.

"Louise Pitman?" she called.

Louise didn't hear the first call through nerves and sat there looking into nothing.

"Louise?" she called again.

"Oh...yes... sorry, that's me," Louise finally answered. Standing up and making her way to the door.

"Straight through there, Martyn is at his desk," said the secretary waving Louise to the door at the other side of the secretary's office.

Louise clutched her bag as she knocked on the door.

"Come in," came a voice from the other side of the door. Louise opened the door and crept in, still clutching her bag.

"Please take a seat Ms Pitman."

Louise sat down putting her bag on the floor next to the chair. She sat quietly in her knee length black skirt with a tight white blouse buttoned just above her breasts, under a black suit jacket. She wasn't wearing tights as she had a lovely skin complexion and didn't like to hide it. She had minimal make up on as she felt make hid the true identity of a person.

Martyn looked up from the open file briefly and back to it. He stood up, "Please excuse me a moment," he said and left the office.

Louise relaxed a little and tried to breathe properly. Taken by his looks she started to feel a little flustered. She even contemplated trying a little womanly charm but decided against it as she was a firm believer in getting something on hard work, not looks or seduction.

Outside the door Martyn was speaking to his secretary.

"Could you please let the remaining participants know that the rest of the interviews will have to be continued tomorrow, I have a meeting after lunch and this may take awhile. Also you can take some extra time on your lunch, nothing else needs to be done till after the meeting."

The secretary nodded and headed out to inform the rest of the participants.

Martyn turned back to the door took a deep breath and headed back into the office.

"Sorry bout that, didn't realise the time, just had to sort a few loose ends," he said sitting back down in his large leather chair. He leaned back and raised his hands and interlocked his fingers.

"So, MS Pitman, why did you apply for this job here?"

Louise hesitated slightly and tried to answer.

"Well, I heard this is the best place to work with my level of expertise and I feel i have a lot to offer the company, sir," she managed, sounding very confident as she spoke, but still with a hint of nerves.

"Please, you do not need to worry, you can relax. These rumours of me been being heartless and ruthless are merely rumours. And call me Martyn. I hate being called sir," he smiled.

Louise felt a lot more relaxed, and started to loosen up a bit.

"Well Ms Pitman..."

"Please Sir... Martyn, call me Louise."

"Sorry, Louise, you certainly do have a lot to offer this company, your resume is outstanding and you certainly fit the image were looking to portray," Martyn said leaning forward.

"I'll be honest Louise you have the job. No one else has got the level of skill you have, and certainly don't brighten the place up like you do... I apologises, I mean that I think you can inject a fresh insight into this place." You bloody fool Mart, stop flirting, she's out your league, Martyn thought sitting back again.

"Well, this is a surprise Martyn. I thought there were more people to interview yet?" questioned Louise, while not quite believing her luck.

"There are a few more people, but looking over all their files, no one has the level of expertise as you. How long is the notice period in your current job?"

"Um... well I don't have a job right now, I hope that's not a..."

"So you would be free to start work tomorrow?" Martyn quizzed.

"Um... Yes, sir...Martyn, that would be amazing. Thank you so much," Louise nearly contained herself, but knowing that this has just saved her life, she couldn't hold back the tears.

"Thank you so much Sir," she sobbed.

Martyn came round the desk and handed her his handkerchief and place his hand on her shoulder, trying to resist the urge to look down her blouse.

"Please there's no need to be upset, you're an extremely hard worker and you deserve this job. Nothing to be sad about at all," he said comfortingly, rubbing her shoulder slightly.

"I know, just this job has saved my life and I owe you so much, I won't let you down, I promise you I won't."

"Come on, I know you won't let me down. And you owe me nothing, if anything I owe you more than the job," Martyn laughed.

"Maybe a date?" Louise said without thinking. She stopped crying straight away and started to panic. "I'm sorry sir, that was out of order and I didn't mean too..."

Martyn walked around behind Louise and placed his other hand on her other shoulder.

"That wasn't out of order at all, but if I'm honest, I was gonna ask you the same thing," he said gently rubbing her shoulders. Louise, relieved, closed her eyes as he gently massaged her shoulders. She raised her hands and started rubbing his as he sensuously rubbed her shoulders. Louise stood up and turned around looking into Martyn's eyes as she moved the chair aside. His hands moved from her shoulders to her arms, he moved in closer as she moved closer. Their lips met and locked into a passionate kiss. Martyn's hands moved down her arms to her waist pulling her close. Louise's tongue moved slowly into Martyn's mouth, piercing his lips. Her hands reaching around his waist to his buttocks squeezing them vigorously.

Martyn's tongue joined Louise's in the passionate dance, his hands running up her body and sliding the suit jacket off her shoulders and onto the floor. He moved his kisses to her neck as he slowly unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a perfect pair of breasts, wrapped in a discreet white lace bra. Louise let out a moan of pleasure as she started to untie his tie, feeling herself getting wet with arousal.

Martyn's kisses kept making there down her body as he dropped the blouse to the floor. He was now kneeling on the floor, face to face with the perfectly wrapped breasts. He stopped kissing her and looked up at her while he reached up behind her to unhook her bra. Louise returned the gaze, looking deep into his eyes, telling him exactly what she wanted. Martyn unclasped the bra and the breasts fell free of the lace prison. Louise ran her hands through his hair as he took her breast into his mouth, sucking gently and flicking his tongue over her nipple. Louise closed her eyes and moaned softly, feeling one of Martyn's hands making its way up her skirt. He gripped the front of her panties and slowly pulled them down as he began to suck and lick the other breast.

Louise steadied herself against the desk and spread her legs a little, letting him get rid of her underwear easier. They found there way to the floor and Louise stepped out of them. Martyn got to his feet and stood holding her close; she looked up into his eyes and kissed him, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. He watched her intently, rubbing her waist gently as she started to undress him. She looked back up at him as she rolled the shirt off his shoulders, and dropped to the floor. Her hands traced his chest and found their way down to his trousers, unbuttoning and unzipping, dying to feel his excitement. His trousers hit the floor and revealed a bulge in his boxers, Louise's eyes lit up as she reached down to the bulge. Martyn watched her reach for him as his hand started unzipping the back of her skirt, sliding it down her perfect, slender legs. Louise stood against the desk, completely naked. Martyn took a step back and admired her.

"Wow," is all he could manage before she pounced at him, pulling off his boxers. She kissed him hard as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing herself close into him, their bodies melting into one. He wrapped his arms around her as his hard throbbing member rubbed against her wetness. They both moaned as their tongues entwined, in a long passionate kiss. Without breaking the kiss, Martyn lifted Louise onto his desk which put her at just the right height for him to enter her. Louise gripped harder onto him as he slowly penetrated into her wetness, making their bodies melt entirely into one. Louise broke from the kissed and gasped as he thrust into her, deep and slow. She rested her head on his shoulder as his hands made there way down to her thighs, rubbing them softly as he moved slowly in and out of her. She put her hands back on the desk and leaned back on them, moaning softly as he made love to her. They looked into each others eyes as they moaned with pleasure, moving their hips in time with each others. Martyn then lifted Louise's legs onto the edge of the desk as he started to thrust harder and faster into her. Their moans getting louder as he penetrated her softness.

Martyn moved back and forth slightly fast, holding onto Louise's legs to pull him into her. Louise closed her eyes as he made love to her, feeling him stretch into her. Their moans of ecstasy filling the room as their hot sweating bodies moved together. Martyn could feel himself getting close, but wanted to pleasure her so much more. Without a word, he stopped and pulled out of her and knelt down in front of her. "Why are you stopping?" she managed with a gasp. Martyn didn't say anything, instead he leaned forward and kissed her wanting clitoris. Slowly and gently kissing her, occasionally licking her, Louise closed her eyes and placed her hands on Martyn's head as he did. Without warning Martyn pierced her with his tongue, deep into her wetness and gently sucking. Louise nearly squealed with delight, never feeling such pleasure before. She brought a hand off Martyn's head and started to rub the top of her clit as he feasted on her. He kept his tongue in her, exploring ever inch of her with his tongue. Louise could hardly contain herself anymore; the pleasure flooding through her was overwhelming. No man had ever giving her so much pleasure and she wasn't sure she could take much more.

"M-M-Martyn...I'm gonna c-c-cummm..." she managed in-between gasping breaths. Martyn stopped and stood up, looking at her in all her glory.

"Then lets cum together."

He moved in and kissed her, his hardness thrusting once again into her. Louise gave out a squeal as he entered her, her legs wrapping around his waist and her arms around his neck.

"Make me cum," she whispered in his ear.

Her thrust into her deep, deeper than before. She had never had such a intense sexual experience before and couldn't get enough. His hardness filled her perfectly and hit the right spot every time.

Martyn pushed harder and faster, thrusting deep and hard strokes. Getting harder and faster with each thrust. Louise's moans were like fuel, to hear her in such pleasure only fuelled him, he fucked her hard and fast. She gripped onto him as he got faster, she couldn't contain herself anymore.

"I-I-I'm cummminggggg," she moaned as the wave of orgasmic pleasure flooded through her. Without a word Martyn exploded into her, there climactic moans creating an intense sexual melody. He thrust into her a couple more times before being forced to stop. They stayed wrapped in each other for a while, trying to get their breath back. He tightened his grip and hugged her tighter, not wanting to let go.