The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The interview with the governor came too quickly and ended too soon, in Jenifer's opinion. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that included a tour of the capital building and press room. She was clearly a hit among the veteran reporters on scene, especially in her designer pants and blouse. The smile never left Neal's face, for multiple reasons.

On the way back to the car, Neal said, "So, we have this issue of paying off the bet to deal with."

"Yes, we do," Jenifer answered nonchalantly.

"Is tomorrow too soon?"

Jenifer looked straight ahead as they walked. "Might as well get it over with."

"Might as well. Five o'clock, after my last class?" Neal said.

"Sure," Jenifer said. "That means I can be in the cafeteria by five fifteen."

Neal laughed, and caught a glimpse of the grin Jenifer tried to conceal.

The next day dragged on endlessly for both of them. Neal struggled through an advanced magazine editing class, unable to focus on any of the key points he wanted to make. Jenifer had an easier schedule, but that meant way too much free time to consider what might happen at five.

Slowly but surely, the clock came around to the designated hour and Jenifer was outside Neal's office in her jeans and t-shirt. She had debated with herself on whether to wear a bra. She ended up putting it on, unable to settle on the pros or cons either way.

She rapped lightly on the wood door frame.

"Come in," she heard him say.

Jenifer entered and closed the door. This time she was the one locking the door behind her.

"Well, how are you, Jenifer? Having a good day?"

"I've had better," she said, making her way towards her usual chair.

"You realize, of course, that you can't interview the governor EVERY day," Neal taunted her. "Some days are just very routine."

"I could use one of those," she said, sitting down.

Her eyes locked onto the expensive digital camera on the side of Neal's desk. She felt like a patient staring at the instrument about to be used during an operation.

"Because of your tight eating schedule, perhaps we should get started," Neal said.

He looked at her for a response and saw her inhale and exhale very deeply.

"OK. Let's get it over with," she replied.

They stood simultaneously. Jenifer remained by the chair and Neal walked around his desk, camera in hand.

"The lighting sucks in here so I brought my best camera," he said with a grin. "You're going to take my photojournalism class, right?"

She snarled at him and nearly stuck her tongue out, but chose not to. Then the professor closed the window blinds and put the room into an even paler light. Under any other circumstances, Jenifer would have considered it romantic—even sexy.

"So. Tell me what you want," she said with resignation.

"I want your shirt off, to begin with."

With her pulse absolutely racing, Jenifer grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt. She would do this unhurriedly, doing the best she could to put on a show that would please him. But a professional stripper she was not.

The shirt rose to the base of her breasts and Neal stared at her flawless, soft belly. No rock hard abs. No baby fat. Just pure woman. Then her flesh-colored bra came into view as the shirt was pulled over Jenifer's head. Finally, it was hanging at her side and she was swaying her head back and forth to put her hair back in place.

Neal felt his cock respond instantly. Every movement she made was erotic. Her face oozed youthful innocence. Her breasts screamed for attention.

The bra was small, but finely detailed with sensuous, rolling curves across the top and criss-crossing patterns on the cups. Her nipples were barely discernable among the designs. Neal assumed much thought had gone into the selection of this one.

"This will do, won't it?" Jenifer said.

"Oh, not quite. I believe the agreement was topless," Neal answered.

Jenifer tossed her shirt on the chair, glancing rapidly at the growing bulge in the professor's pants. Her pussy was getting wetter by the second and just that one hint of an erection was enough to make it worse.

"I could get you fired for this," Jenifer said casually.

"I think you're a woman of your word, Jenifer. You accepted the bet. You lost."

She reached behind her back and unhooked the bra, allowing the straps to dangle loosely, but holding the bra in place with one hand. Then she turned her back to him. With gravity doing all the work, Jenifer let the bra drop down her arms and onto the floor at her feet.

Neal gazed at the perfect figure in front of him. An artist couldn't have drawn a more faultless shape, from the soft, rounded shoulders down to the indented waist. Her proportions were the envy of any woman of any age.

He watched her raise both hands so that they crossed in front of her. As if in slow motion, Jenifer turned around to face him, both breasts all but concealed by elongated fingers and flat palms.

"Alright, I'm topless. Now take a picture."

Neal smiled. "Technically, you're right."

He openly stared at her beautiful hair, face, and chest.

"It's up to you, Jenifer. You make the call," Neal said.

The next few seconds seemed like hours. She didn't budge. Her expression never changed. Her eyes never blinked. And then Neal saw her fingers stir, and the hands began to pull away. A second later, Jenifer's arms were hanging at her side.

Even the short preview he received in her previous visit, a mere holding of the breasts, did not prepare him for what he saw. By every definition, these were the most ideal tits he'd ever seen. The pink nipples sat amid small areolas that were supremely centered on round, firm breasts. The flesh was unblemished and silky. The curves idyllic.

Neal hesitated before raising the camera, thinking that the first picture would end the dream he had entered. But a deal was a deal and he zoomed in, focusing on her body from just below the tits up to the top of her head.

He clicked the shutter.

Tempting fate, Neal moved slightly so he had a silhouette view of his student. Jenifer followed him by tilting her head, but made no effort to end the session. Neal took another photo. Then a full-body shot from the same angle, capturing more of her luscious ass.

Certainly, Jenifer would protest, he thought. Instead, she reached out for the back of the chair and rested on it, putting her chin in her hands while her elbows held her up. The resulting droop of her tits under her chest was magical. Clearly she was posing for him and Neal took advantage of it.

Jenifer switched positions so that she was leaning on the chair, and then plopped down in the seat, throwing one leg over the arm while slouching in an enticing posture.

"You're going to miss dinner," Neal said lightheartedly.

"Come over here," she told him in the most demanding voice he'd ever heard from her.

He moved to the front of the chair. With her eyes staring directly at his cock, she reached out and put her palm on it. After a brief pause, she traced the outline of the hardening shaft with a single finger.

"I could eat here."

The words were so unexpected that Neal had no answer. The feel of her hand on his cock had been enough of a shock. Now she was hinting that being photographed topless was not all she might be willing to pay for losing the bet.

"You don't have to do this, Jenifer," he said.

She never looked up at him. "You said I could make the call."

She was rubbing him harder.

"I want to see it, professor. And touch it."

Neal unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper. That was the last thing he needed to do. Jenifer took over immediately, undoing his belt and pulling the pants down as she sat on the very front edge of the chair. Neal wore tight briefs and she got a perfect examination of his cock, with the large head clearly discernible near the waistband.

She ran her fingers up and down the shaft a couple times. Then she used both hands to pull on the shorts and lower them so that she could finally see what she was after.

Blue veins bulged from the cock and the bulbous head seemed oddly large, but Jenifer was more than satisfied. She wrapped one hand around the base and methodically stroked him to the tip, repeating the process and adding an inch to the length of the erection.

Without saying a word, Jenifer moved closer until she could hold the cock between her tits, rocking back and forth so that both sides of the cock were touched by her skin. Between the tits, her chest, and her hand, Neal's cock was trapped in the ideal hole, and it never wanted out.

Neal's surprise at the sudden chain of events was only surpassed by his desire for Jenifer. His cock ached from trying to grow longer than it possibly could, yet she continued to manipulate it with her body. He looked down on her blonde hair and bare chest and prayed that he wouldn't cum too soon.

After a brief massage on her chest, Jenifer let the cock out of the confines of her cleavage and leaned down to kiss the tender tip.

"This was going to be my demand if I won," she said, looking up at him with wide eyes.

Then she licked his cock from base to tip, cupping it in her palm the entire time. Jenifer let the cock go and licked the underside while it pointed straight at the ceiling. After one more kiss, she spread her lips and let the head enter her mouth. Without any delay, she lowered her head at a snail's pace until Neal felt the tip hit the back of her throat.

Jenifer's tongue went to work, followed by a nonstop blowjob that had precum dripping out the tip. Neal had never felt anything like it, even from much older women who should have known what they were doing. This girl was an expert, either from experience or a skill she was born with. And the energy she put into it gave Neal the impression she was not doing this simply for a better grade.

Just when he was sure he was about to unload in her mouth, Jenifer pulled back. She rose from the chair and stood with her body against Neal's.

"I lied, professor. There's something else I would have wanted to do if I won," she said.

"Name it."

She put her face next to his ear. "I want you to fuck me, Professor Longosch," she said in the sexiest voice he ever heard.

"Get naked, Jenifer," was his response. "Strip for me."

They separated by a couple feet and Jenifer opened her jeans. There was nothing hurried about her actions as she pulled down the zipper and tugged on the tight jeans to start them down her legs. A tiny pair of panties hid her pussy and ass as she bent over to remove the pants. At the same time, Neal completed the task of getting himself naked.

Jenifer seemed to intentionally turn to the side when she pulled down her panties. This gave the professor a perfect view of her entire body as the last of her clothes was taken off. The ass he had stared at so many times was now almost visible, and within reach.

"Turn around, please," Neal said.

Jenifer was not a natural model and she stood nervously with her hands held together just above her ass when she turned. But it was enough for Neal, who took in the gentle curves of the youthful behind with a steady gaze. Then he walked up to her.

Jenifer dropped her arms to the side when she felt him. He wrapped his arms around her and pressed his massive, throbbing cock against her bare ass.

As he put his hands on her tits, he said, "Last chance to get out of this."

She shook her head silently, except for the little sigh when he squeezed her nipples.

"Over here," he said.

Neal led her to the edge of his desk. With his hands on her waist to help, she jumped up onto the wooden surface. Jenifer looked over her shoulder and leaned back. Neal was between her legs, watching the young woman lay out before him, his cock hovering over her pussy.

He put the tip at her entrance, stopping to make sure she was ready. The anxious look on her face portrayed exactly how she felt: half scared; half lustful.

Neal pushed just enough to let the head disappear between the pink folds of her skin. He felt the moisture and the beginning of her heat. Then another inch went in and he saw her body tense up. She moaned as he continued forward, not stopping again until his balls were touching her.

She draped her legs around his waist and let her feet rest on his ass. Neal put his hands under her ass and held her up. Then they began to have sex.

Jenifer was tight and wet and hot. Neal was long and hard and gentle. They both were getting what they wanted.

For five minutes they enjoyed the pure enjoyment of fucking without urgency. Neal played with Jenifer's tits and she responded by squeezing his cock with her muscles. He lifted her up and laid her back down. She wrapped her legs tighter and stretched them out behind him. They tried everything the limited space would allow.

But they both felt their orgasms building to a point of climax.

"Can you cum with me?" Jenifer asked in a shaky voice.

"I'll try," Neal said. "If you make it soon."

They smiled at each other and winced as they got closer and closer. He clutched at her tit one more time and that was enough to put Jenifer over the edge.

"Oh God! Yesssss! I'm...I'm...almost...there," she muttered.

Neal thrust into her faster and harder. He watched Jenifer close her eyes, bite her lip, and arch her back. When she started to thrash her head side to side, he knew it was time.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out. "Nowwwwwww!"

They came together. Neal poured shot after shot of cum into her waiting cunt while Jenifer rolled back and forth on the desk, murmuring sounds more than words. She rubbed her clit and started a second and third orgasm while the last drops of cum oozed from Neal's cock.

The last thirty seconds were a series of sudden jerks by each of them as the last remnants of climaxes came and went. Neal laid her back down on the desk and Jenifer put both hands over her face in complete and total contentment.

Neal pulled out, still semi-erect just from the sight of Jenifer and her tousled hair on his desk. She slowly raised her body and allowed him to hug her.

"Thank you for making me lose, professor," she said.

"My pleasure. I'm sure the semester will allow for future bets. OK?"

"OK," she said, kissing him passionately.

It was only two weeks later that Jenifer awoke to a text from Neal that read, "Bet you can't get an A on the mid-term."

Jenifer fell back into bed, smiling, and considering whether it was worth a B on the test.

12