The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Dickens was holding tight to her hips, his thrusts growing a bit stronger and faster with each one. She couldn't move, and she knew she had to let him continue, let him finish. His dick wasn't particularly long, but it had a good girth, and she felt every thrust. He was getting faster, his hips making a soft slapping sound each time they hit her behind. She felt his hands tighten on her hips and wondered if he were getting close.

Suddenly a noise from the next room made him stop. People were talking. Moving around. She could hear soft thumping sounds.

Without withdrawing himself, Dickens listened intently, not making a move.

Jamie wanted more. She wanted him to continue. He wasn't done. Neither was she.

But he pulled out and told her to sit in the chairman's chair. Then he pulled his pants up, and walked out of the conference room without a word, closing the automatic door behind himself.

She heard muffled conversation, perhaps in a foreign language. She couldn't make out anything in particular, but she thought they might be speaking Spanish. When Dickens came back into the room, he told her not to rise.

"It's only the maintenance crew, come to clean up. They're in the hallway now, mopping the floor. They won't be long."

Dickens turned Jamie's chair so it was perpendicular to the conference table and told her to sit tight. She could hear him moving behind her. He opened a cabinet door, closed it, and opened another. In a few seconds he was behind her again.

"Now the real fun begins," he said. "Give me your hands."

Jamie started to turn in the chair, but he stopped her.

"Put them down by the sides of the chair," he told her.

When she did, he reached down, took one, and snapped something around her wrist. Jamie tried to pull her hand up to see what he'd done, but it was tethered to the chair.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"You're going to love this, Jamie," he told her, quickly fastening the other hand to the other side of the chair.

"I don't like this," she said, but fell silent when Dickens waved his finger in her face and told her not to speak. She was frightened, but his manner was so calm and nonthreatening. This must be just a joke, she thought.

"Don't say a word, Jamie." He told her. "No one's going to hurt you. We're all going to have a little fun, that's all."

"We all?" she asked weakly.

"That's enough talk, Jamie. You don't want me to put a gag in your mouth, do you, Jamie?" He was standing in front of her now, looking down at her seriously. "That would take all of the fun out of it for both of us, I think."

With that he reached down and took the hem of her dress again, lifting it up and tucking it into the space between her arms and the chair, so that she was naked from the middle of the chest down. He pushed it up a bit more to reveal her tiny breasts, then went around behind the chair and pressed a lever. Suddenly the back of the chair dropped and the seat rose up, much like a recliner, but a little higher.

Dickens took first one foot, then the other, and put them in restraints holding Jamie's feet almost three feet apart. Dickens put a hand on the inside of her thigh near the crotch and ran it slowly down her leg to the knee.

"I love those muscular thighs," he said, and for a second, Jamie thought she would cry. What is he going to do to me? she wondered, but she knew she was in too deep to make a fuss now. Better to play along.

"This is a modified dentist's chair," Dickens told Jamie. "I did all the modifications myself. Don't you love it? It's perfect for mouth work."

Dickens started toward the door again but caught himself.

"Oh, I almost forgot the most important part," he said, coming back to put a blindfold on Jamie. "Eliminating visual stimuli heightens the other senses," he told her. "People think that's only true for the long-term blind, but it happens immediately. Take away sight, and every sound seems more important. Every touch, every smell, every taste is magnified. Get ready to feast on a smorgasbord of sensation, Jamie."

And with that, he left the room. More muffled conversation outside the door, and then the door opened again, and she could sense people entering the room. Just before it closed again, she heard a whispered phrase in what sounded like Dickens voice, "Solamente la boca." She knew what that meant. "Only the mouth."

She couldn't see them, and they weren't talking, but little hints told her that at least two people had entered the room. They made their way to her and walked around her. One stood near her feet. She could sense him gazing down at her naked body, her legs splayed.

One came very near her head and looked down on her. He spoke, but it was in Spanish, and she didn't understand. Another male voice spoke in Spanish, too.

Now she regretted not taking Spanish or Italian. French was supposed to be close, but it wasn't as close to either of those two languages as they were to each other. Try as she might, Jamie couldn't follow what they were saying. Then one of them stepped close to her face and said something she sort of understood. It sounded like "Abra la boca."

La boca. The rest didn't matter. She could figure out what he was saying to her.

But she didn't respond, and the man grabbed her face angrily and pushed her lips apart. He said it again. The other man got behind her and held her head still.

She felt a mild slap on her face, but it wasn't a hand, she could tell that. It was a penis. He repeated the phrase several times, "Abra la boca, abra la boca," slapping his dick against her cheek.

So she did.

And immediately a cock was shoved roughly into her mouth. The man started fucking her mouth, moving his hips back and forth, forcing his big cock against the back of her throat with each thrust. He had a large cock, not only thick, but long. Jamie had to keep her mouth open wide to accommodate it, and when he pushed it all the way in she would start to gag. She tried turning away, but the other man was holding her head.

They exchanged a few words she didn't understand, and suddenly the man holding her head let go and they traded places. She let the second man slide his dick in without struggling. He was a better size for her tiny mouth, thinner and shorter, though by no means small. She was able to get her lips around him without difficulty, and as he humped her face, she began to move her head to help him out. The first man said something, and the two of them laughed. Then the second man sped up a little more, and so did Jamie.

Her head was bobbing rapidly now, as she brought him closer and closer to climax. He moaned slightly and whispered words she could sense were encouragement, though they sounded like little more than animal noises. He had practically stopped moving his hips, letting Jamie do all the work. She was jerking her head back and forth now, saliva running out of the sides of her mouth and down her chin, her lips clamped tight on his penis, wishing her hand was free so she could cup his balls and coax him to come, to fill her mouth with his sperm.

She didn't need her hand. In a few seconds he was coming, more than she'd expected, a huge load of hot come that filled her mouth and began to spill out the sides.

He grunted, thrusting a few more times into her face as she swallowed his come and licked his penis clean. Long after he'd finished he kept it in her mouth. She sucked gently on it and licked it some more, but it was clearly getting smaller, and soon he pulled it out.

Without a word the first man had his dick back in her mouth. He was moving slower this time, perhaps being more gentle for her sake, she thought, but more likely just moving slow to get it started again. He pulled his dick out and dangled his balls in her mouth. She licked them, her tongue moving up the line in the middle of the sack, then toward the edges, sucking gently on first one ball, then the other.

When he put his dick back in, she could feel his fist against her cheek. He wasn't shoving it in as far this time. Instead, he was stimulating the base of his shaft with his hand, using her mouth to stimulate the middle and the tip.

Jamie took the hint and began licking all around the head, running her tongue through the groove and around the outside of the glans, then pursing her lips to suck the head in and run her tongue across the bottom. He pulled it out slowly while she sucked and pushed it back in while she licked, over and over. She wanted to bob her head up and down like she'd down with the other man, but his cock was too large to do that easily. She had to hold her jaws too far apart, and they began to ache. Then suddenly the man's penis got rock-hard and she felt him lean into her.

His fist was pumping as she bobbed as best she could, trying to suck and lick and move her head back and forth, all at the same time. Soon she heard him make a sound, and in seconds a huge wave of come entered her mouth, more than the first man. She did all she could to swallow it, but it was everywhere -- on her face, in her hair, running down her neck.

Both men chuckled. Maybe they were laughing at how she looked, with saliva and come all over her face. Maybe something else. Without saying a word to her, they were gone.

In a few minutes, Dickens was back. He told her she'd done well.

"Wasn't that fun?"

Jamie said nothing, refusing to admit she'd enjoyed it. She'd been humiliated. She'd done it because . . . she didn't know . . . she had to. Dickens brought a warm washcloth and wiped her face and neck, but didn't take the blindfold off.

Then she felt his penis against her lips. It was unmistakably Dickens's penis. She didn't know how she new, but she did. She turned her head away, but he grabbed her and jerked it back.

"Don't struggle, Jamie. I'm warning you."

But when he tried to put it in her mouth again, she clamped her jaws shut and turned her head away. He slapped her hard across the face.

"You give me no choice," Dickens said.

Instead of returning to her mouth, he made adjustments to the chair, moving the seat part up and Jamie's head down. Then he worked on the portion of the chair her legs were strapped to. This part split, so he could position himself between Jamie's legs, standing up.

She felt a hand tentatively trace a line up her pussy, barely touching the lips where they came together. She was still wet . . . in fact, she was wetter than ever . . . and her lips fell open with just a suggestion from his fingers. Dickens placed the head of his erect penis against those labia and without warning shoved it all the way in. He couldn't believe how wet she was. He pounded her pussy hard, slamming his hips into her again and again, his hard-on larger than it had been earlier. He grabbed her butt and pulled her to him. The leg restraints were getting in his way, so he quickly released them and shoved her legs back against her chest. In that position he pounded away until he could stand it no more.

When his orgasm came, he pulled out of her and came all over her belly and her shaved pussy. It was a significant quantity for a man his age.

He left her lying there, restrained, unable to get up from the chair or wipe her pussy and belly off, while he got dressed. He went into the changing room beside the conference room, specially built with a shower and hot tub. And when he came out, he looked as impeccable as he had when she had walked into his office.

Jamie was a mess. Her hair was tangled and sweaty, with a little come in it. Her makeup was streaked. Her dress was wrinkled and wet with her pussy juice and someone's come. He undid her restraints and watched while she bent over to put on her shoes.

"Ordinarily I'd let you wash up in our changing room, Jamie, but you've been uncooperative. You wanted to deny me what is rightfully mine. You know it's my right to come in your mouth, Jamie. But you denied me, so I'm going to make you get in a cab as you are, looking like you've just been fucked hard by two janitors and a CEO."

And he led her to the elevator.

Jamie was in shock. She couldn't believe what she'd just done. Her feet were unsteady as she got into the elevator, and she suddenly realized that she'd blown the interview. Well, she'd blown the janitors, and somehow that had cost her the interview. As the elevator door started closing, she wanted to reach out to Dickens and apologize, beg him to let her start over, to give her another try.

But it was Dickens who moved. He put a finger on the button to hold the elevator and said, "By the way, I'm going to schedule a second interview. I'll phone you in a day or two and we'll set up something for early next week."

Jamie couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Another interview?"

"Yes," Dickens said. "I believe you deserve to meet the full board. Of course, the next interview will be far more extensive. There are ten other board members, after all."

Jamie could only nod as the doors closed and barely caught Dickens's last statement as the elevator started down.

"Better brush up on your Greek," he told her.

- end -

12