The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liams
Liams
14 Followers

The room was quiet apart from Eva's heavy breathing that was slowly beginning to settle. Abby had gone over to her closet once more and was reaching into a plain pink bag on the floor. Eva had not moved an inch from the table and sat with her head turned around, she saw Abby stand up straight once more and turn around. In her hand was a baby pink harness. Attached to it was a short but thick dildo of matching colour, complete with throbbing veins.

"Are you going to fuck me?" asked Eva nervously.

"I wanna see if you can handle anything I throw at you." Said Abby.

Abby slipped into the toy with such ease and speed that Eva imagined she had used it many times before. A small but powerful vibrator sat inside the harness and Abby switched it on creating a slight buzz from her crotch. Abby spat into the palm of her hand and worked it around the shaft of the dildo as she stepped up to Eva's pussy.

"I hope you're still nice and wet for me?" She asked.

Eva nodded silently in response, looking down at the toy that was about to fill her up, trying to imagine what it would feel like. She didn't have to wait long; Abby had the tip of the toy braced against her opening and in one swift succession had grabbed her ass and driven the entire dildo inside her. Eva let out a soft high pitch moan as her body gratefully swallowed the toy and Abby began to thrust slowly and deep with short strokes, keeping the majority of the cock inside her. Eva could feel the harness grind against her clit as Abby fucked her.

The vibrator was doing its job well on Abby and she could feel her own juice leaking onto the harness, each stroke for her increased the pressure with which the little bullet would rub and vibrate against her clit. She loved to fuck her partners with this toy and loved the expressions on Eva's face as she filled her over and over.

Abby squeezed Eva's ass tight as she increased the length of each stroke until she was fucking her from tip to base. Eva had begun to play with Abby's nipples and breasts, cupping and squeezing them firmly. The feeling of her own breasts bouncing with each thrust and watching Abby's breasts bouncing rhythmically were driving her wild, she could feel herself getting closer to orgasm with each blow to her hot pussy. She was almost there, the dildo was hitting her G spot hard but not hard enough; she grabbed onto Abby's ass and pulled her harder with each thrust causing the table to shake on its legs.

The repeated impact of the harness was beginning to become almost too intense onto Eva's overly swollen clit, but the penetration was all she could focus on as her body began to tighten and contract. Her pussy grabbed tight onto the dildo and pushed back against it with all its force as an overwhelming orgasm flooded through her entire body. Her head locked back as her muscles contracted, her mouth opened to moan but no noise could escape, her eyes rolled back and then the scream of her orgasm began to increase in volume from the depth of her stomach, getting louder and louder till she quickly expelled the remainder of her air and her body relaxed as one. Eva dropped her legs and sat on the desk, loosely holding onto Abby's ass still as her muscles twitched.

Abby slowed her fucking and gave Eva a soft kiss as she pulled out the dildo.

"Good?" laughed Abby.

Eva nodded, her eyes still heavy and her muscles limp.

"We're not finished yet." Smiled Abby.

She removed her harness and took Eva's hand, taking her off the desk and to the middle of the room and onto a luxurious rug. Abby motioned to Eva to lay on the floor. Eva's body had begun to wake up again as she laid on her back on the soft rug. Abby knelt down and laid on top of Eva. Eva spread her legs once more as the pair slowly began to grind and kiss. Abby found Eva's hands and held onto them tight as the two let their bodies have full contact. Eva had never had another naked female pressed against her, especially grinding with her pussy against her but now wished that she could do it more often.

Abby lifted herself and had begun to angle her clit more heavily onto Eva's. Eva knew where Abby was trying to lead her as she had seen it in porn before. Eva sat up, pushed Abby backwards and slid herself between her legs. Eva moved her pussy slowly towards Abby's, amazed at how wet she had gotten from fucking her with a toy. Abby gasped as their clits came into contact, the sensation of Eva's hot wet pussy grinding against hers was unlike any other type of sex and could feel her own juices almost gushing out of her and over Eva.

Eva began to slowly gyrate against Abby as they lay on the floor. As they scissored, their clits hit each other with such an accuracy and sensation that it was becoming more effective than any vibrator either of them had ever used.

Abby looked at Eva's tits as they rolled with each gyration "Harder."

Without hesitation Eva obliged, she had wanted the exact same thing, and began to grind her own pussy forcefully against Abby's. The harness had made Abby's pussy a little more sensitive than usual and Eva's pussy was stimulating it in its entirety. It slid back and forth over Abby's wet lips and clit, bringing her closer to orgasm. The two pressed themselves hard against each other as sweat began to pour from their faces. Abby took hold of Eva's thighs and Eva followed suit on Abby as their grinding became more and more intense.

"Ohh...shit...FUUUCKKK!!"

Abby's abs tensed hard as she began to cum. She stared deep into Eva's eyes and grabbed her hand tight as her orgasm took over and the pair thrust together harder than before. Abby's face tightened as her body convulsed more and more and her pussy squirted over Eva's, drenching it as her orgasm ran wild through every inch of her body. Eva stared back at Abby not breaking eye contact. Hearing Abby's orgasm and this new level of intimacy was enough to tip Eva over the edge, and once more she found herself at the point of orgasm as Abby's juices streamed down her ass and pussy. Their eye contact broke as Eva flung herself backwards to the floor, arching her back and pressing hard onto the twitching pussy of Abby as her second orgasm raged inside her.

The pair laid motionless on the rug, their hands and clits still together. The pair breathed deeply in silence.

"I think it's pretty safe to say you've got the job." Laughed Abby without moving an inch.

Liams
Liams
14 Followers
12