The Interview: Cassie Returns

Story Info
Cassie's back, this time she gets a taste of Jungle Fever.
2.7k words
4.51
41.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Monday, another ho hum workweek at the office. After our weekend with Michael, I ended up more turned on than satisfied. Seemed like the more I fucked, the more I wanted to be fucked. Super slut, indeed.

Plus the weekend seemed too far away to see my mystery man again. I was forming a plan, and this time I'd be the one in control.

Would I work him up and leave him hanging?

We'd have to wait for the weekend to find out.

The best thing about the workweek was a horny Mr. Fisher who would find any excuse to get me alone in his office. He'd unofficially promoted me to his unofficial secretary, which had some of the other girls officially jealous -- including Macy, a brooding brunette who was entirely too much work and no play.

Deb and I had fantasized about getting Macy alone and fucking that scowl off her face. Though she came across as All Business, Deb and I had a feeling that if she were properly motivated, she'd join our Super Slut ranks.

Until then, we'd just have to deal with her mood, a sour mood that clearly said "I haven't had a decent orgasm... ever."

I watched her as she walked toward my cubicle that Monday and thought how I could make that girl scream. She had a long, lean body and dark hair that hung straight down her back. She had big dark eyes and creamy white skin and cleavage even her most modest bra couldn't conceal. I wanted to take each one of her big tits into my mouth and lovingly bathe them with my hungry tongue, and somehow I just knew that she'd like it if I did.

It occurred to me that the most sexually repressed of us were the ones most likely to be kinky and adventurous.

She handed me a folder. "Here," she practically spat. "Mr. Fisher was called away on a meeting. Wants you to meet with a prospective job applicant."

Clearly she believed I had done nothing to deserve such an honor. Perhaps she thought she was the better suited of us to handle such a task.

Perhaps she was. "Thanks," I said, and gave her a genuine smile. Like they say, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

She looked a little thrown by my kindness, as if she didn't expect me to be nice to her. "Oh honey," I thought to myself as she walked away. "I'd be more than kind to you."

I glanced down at the folder. Mavin Cleese was the name on the resume. I shrugged. A man wasn't unheard of in our office of women, just rare.

Which I thought was a shame. It might be fun to have an extra cock floating around.

I went into Mr. Fisher's office and made myself at home in his leather chair. I loved that chair, as Mr. Fisher and I had created many fond memories there. I leaned back and twirled slightly, thinking of my boss's fat cock. Suddenly I wondered how Macy would react if she were the one straddling it. I could almost see her big heavy breasts bounce as Mr. Fisher's hands held her hips in place over him as she rode that magnificent rod.

I groaned a little at my own visual. My clit came alive between my legs and every movement against it strummed against my nerves.

I had become such a horndog. It didn't take much to get me going or get me off, and everywhere around me I searched for new and exciting ways to get my rocks off. Imagining my boss fucking his tight assed protege was just the kind of thing it took to get me wet and ready.

I groaned a little as I squirmed in the seat. I didn't know what time this Mavin person was due to arrive, did I have a minute to furiously finger my cunt before he showed up?

Suddenly I didn't really care. I dove my finger into my waiting pussy anyway, twiddled my clit quick as lightning until I was bucking against my own hand.

Just then there was a knock at the door. I withdrew my hand and wiped it against my skirt as Macy lead in the new applicant.

My eyes literally widened when I caught a gander at Mr. Mavin Cleese.

He stood about six foot tall, had short black hair and the most amazing green eyes I'd ever seen in my life. His skin was creamy smooth like a mocha latte, and his lean muscular form was barely concealed by the sweater and pants that he wore.

He was, quite possibly, the most beautiful man I'd ever seen.

A thin mustache framed his full lips, and the minute I saw his strong jaw I wanted to pull his face close to mine. He was an African god in the flesh, and had I believed in such things I could have sworn I fell in love at first sight.

He held out a hand. "Hello," he purred in a rich deep voice that melted me down to my toes.

"Hello," I stammered back. When his fingers closed around my hand I think I closed my eyes for an inward groan. This seemed to please him, and he bestowed a brilliant half smile in my direction.

We turned to Macy, who scrutinized the situation over her dark rimmed glasses. She looked startled, as if we caught her watching something she shouldn't have been watching.

She murmured something and then disappeared behind the door she closed tight behind her.

"Please," I held out a hand, indicating the chair across from the desk.

He sat. I could barely take my eyes off of him. His muscles rippled underneath his clothing and I could almost imagine how ripped he must have been underneath. My eye couldn't help but glance down to see the bulge in his pants, created by his limp penis.

If that was how big it was limp...

I swallowed back another groan.

"Mr. Cleese," I began and opened the folder. Inside was a list of questions Mr. Fisher had already prepared. He was such a micro manager, but this time I was grateful for the distraction. It was all I could do not to hop across that desk and straddle a very surprised job applicant.

"How long have you worked in customer service?"

"Five years," he answered. His voice was almost musical.

"I see," I replied in my best, most managerial way. Next question. "Tell me a little about your last job."

He began to speak but I couldn't tell you what he could have possibly said. I was lost in a daze watching those full lips.

"Uh huh," I murmured again. I glanced back at the paper. "Why did you leave that last job?"

He again answered, saying something about moving, but all I could do was look at that mouth and wonder how it would look against my white skin. His fingers were long and strong, how would they look around my tiny waist as he lifted me easily over his raging hard cock?

Around the time the fantasy me was getting fucked, I realized that the real Mavin had stopped talking. I cleared my throat and glanced down at the paper again. "How would you like to fuck me right now?"

What?? My eyes shot down to the paper again, and sure enough, that question was written exactly as I said it.

My startled eyes met Mavin's endless green ones. "Um..." I didn't know what to say.

He just smiled. "Which ever way you want me to," he answered without blinking an eye. He slid a portfolio across the desk, and when I opened it I realized that this was the ebony hunk from my internet dating service.

How did Mr. Fisher...?

Oh, that's right. He knew everything I did online at the office.

I would have to do a lot more, I thought to myself as I watched Mavin stand and approach me.

He held out a hand and pulled me easily to my feet. I felt so dwarfed beside him. His lips bent toward mine and as that incredible mouth opened over me I had to clutch his strong, broad shoulders to remain on my feet.

His tongue slid between my parted lips and danced around mine as he lifted me up into his arms. I closed my legs around his waist and gave in to his masterful kiss. Those incredible eyes were cloudy with arousal when he finally pulled away.

"It's nice to finally meet you," he said in a low voice that made every nerve ending in my body come alive.

"Ditto," I somehow responded before drawing him back down for a kiss. He leaned me back against the desk, his hands exploring every inch of my body as his mouth made love to mine. I groaned and pressed against him, so turned on by his hands on my body.

He slid a finger down the front of my blouse, easily unfastening each button. The cotton shirt fell away from my bare breast. Mr. Fisher had made it clear that he wanted me to come to work without underwear, because it made him all hot to know I was not wearing anything under my clothes. That lead to a nightly fuckfest with my not so cold fish of a boss, and so I was only too happy to oblige.

Now I was even more thrilled because I didn't have a bra in between me and Mavin's masterful touch. I glanced down to watch his palm spread out across my breast. My tiny pink nipple rose up to greet those long dark fingers, which stood out against my pale white skin.

It was everything I imagined it would be.

Especially when I felt his dick grow in between us. It was so thick and long that I wanted to watch it grow hard for me. I pushed Mavin back against the desk and unfastened his pants.

His cock sprang out of his underwear. I gasped as I grasped it with my tiny hand, and I felt it move and grow in between my fingers.

Big against small, black against white, male against female -- it was all so fucking sexy I nearly came just from fondling his dick.

His eyes, however, never left my face. "You like that, don't you?" he purred.

I nodded. Hypnotically I was drawn down to lick the length of his hardening cock. He gasped when he felt my mouth close around the engorged head. "Yeah, baby," he moaned, his hand in my hair. "Suck that big, black cock."

I groaned against him and slid him down into my throat. Thanks to Deb I was quickly mastering the art of deepthroat, a technique that Mavin seemed to appreciate by the way he pushed my head even further down his big, thick dick.

I took my time, savored every inch. I would alternate between shoving it into my throat and then licking my way all around the shaft, over the head and back down to his balls. He kept groaning, whispering dirty talk that made me squirm it was getting me so hot. When he issued a whispered command, "Let me see that pretty pink pussy," I needed no further encouragement to swing my knees to either side of his face.

His breath was hot against my cunt, and his tongue wasted no time in finding my clit. He rapidly flicked it back and forth until I was nearly screaming against his cock.

Like a rag doll he lifted me up and swung me around until I was sitting on the edge of the desk. He ripped away his sweater and stood before me in all his naked glory. There wasn't an ounce of fat on his tall frame, and each and every muscle strained against his skin.

The muscle I was most interested in stood up between his legs. This twelve incher was not plastic. It was also thick and ready to fuck me.

My three favorite things.

I spread my legs wide and he held each one up with a hand behind each of my knees. I bent forward to watch that big black rod slide into my waiting pink hole. I swallowed him up, inch by inch, his dark meat disappearing into my tight little cunt.

He opened me up to his impressive member in an agonizingly slow stroke. I never thought he'd get fully in until his balls slapped against my ass. I felt spread open on top of him, gored on his thick cock. My head tilted back and my eyes closed as I groaned deep in my throat. His mouth clamped around my nipple as he withdrew as slowly as he penetrated me. I felt so empty without him inside me I whimpered a little.

That was when he shoved himself inside me so fast and so hard a white light exploded behind my closed eyes. When I opened them, I saw him staring intently into my face. "Can you take it all, baby girl?" he asked and my pussy responded to the deep timbre in his voice.

I nodded. I never wanted anything more.

He began stroking, slowly at first. I bucked against him. I wanted more. I needed more.

We both watched him slide in and out of me. Not only did it feel fabulous but it looked fucking hot to have this big black dick shove itself inside of me. "You want it?" he asked again.

"I want it all," I cried out. I would have closed my legs around his waste but he still held them high up in the air.

He bent me forward until I was nearly folded in two and that was when he really started to fuck me. He moved in lightning fast strokes I never even dreamed were possible. The way I was positioned he hit that special spot over and over again, and I came not once but multiple times over his big dick. I couldn't stifle the screams as he took me over the edge again and again.

He was grunting over me, shoving himself in faster, harder and deeper than before. "That's my pussy, isn't it?" he demanded hoarsely.

I nodded, rendered incapable of speech as he fucked me harder and faster and deeper than I ever dreamed possible.

"Say it," he demanded again.

"Your pussy," I eked out then let myself go to yet another orgasm. "Your pussy!" I screamed. "Yes, fuck it! Fuck your pussy, fuck it!"

He did just that. He stroked harder and harder and faster and faster until he exploded at last inside my dripping wet, quivering cunt.

He released my legs and collapsed into my arms. I didn't know where I had the strength but I reached up for a kiss anyway as I closed my legs around his waste and drew him in tighter to me, refusing to let his cock go even as it was deflating inside me.

His hand brushed away my hair from my face as he kissed me back.

When he pulled back he gave me a half grin. "So. Do I get the job?"

I giggled and nodded as I gripped his dick with my pussy. "How soon can you start? Again?"

He was about to answer when we were both distracted by a noise off to the side. We both looked in that direction to find Macy standing wide eyed in the door way.

We must have looked a sight there on the desk, his big dark frame enclosed around my tiny pale one. As people peered in from behind Macy I realized that my screams must have drawn quite the crowd.

Things were going to get mighty interesting around the water cooler.

It was a good thing my mystery man from the bar owned a strip club.

I might just need a new job soon.

But I didn't care. Mavin apparently got hot getting caught and grown hard, he was ready to fuck me again.

As long as I had a nice hard cock in my pussy, all was right with the world.