The Interview Ch. 01

Story Info
Jesse gets into something more than she wants.
2.7k words
3.75
18k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shyone245
Shyone245
12 Followers

THE INTERVIEW

Hi guys, this is my first submission. I hope you enjoy it. :)

It's one of those days where I am hunting for a job... Let me explain my story. I am Jesse and I am 24 I've been without work for about just under 2 years, I was let go as a sales rep once my boss heard from a client, which was my one night stand, that I've been sleeping with him. But I had been dating him for a week after and I broke it off once I found out he was married, so to spite me he destroyed my career.

Anyways so I looked through all of our newspapers and on my computer for new jobs... Ah ha! It's a place called Minx and Co. they are a estate agency, but they not so popular I wonder why... Oh well worth a shot I send an email saying I'm interested in the position... My thoughts are broken by my phone ringing. 'Hello dear'... oh it's just my mom, I chat to her for a few minutes as I chat my bleach blonde hair blows into my face, as I stare into my long length mirror I jump out of bed and I go closer and inspect my body. As me and my mom babble on I see my short shirt is just too small for my body now it just rises above my waist and I see that my pink polka dotted panties show completely.

As I finish up with my mom I randomly look at my computer, wow what do u know I have an email back from them it reads:

Dear Jesse

I am glad to hear from you, I am setting up a interview for Friday at 11:00 at my office please. I will send you the address now.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Oh man, today is Thursday, why on such short notice... Do I have anything to wear? Let me check. I skip to my closet and open the old door, oh man I've got jeans that are 2 sizes too small to fit my fat ass in( it's not fat, actually I'm fairly skinny but I had picked up a few grams after my dad died) I tried my formal pants on. Sadly I couldn't get it higher than my thighs. I toss it in the box for charity, I try a few more on and find I only have sweat pants and clubbing clothes... Oh well looks like I'm going to have to go shopping... I get together a few dollars to go get a cute outfit or even a dress.

I call my mom letting her know, she wishes me luck and updates me on my family. I catch a taxi, blonde hair in a ponytail, cute little pink top, my comfy pumps and my last jeans that fit. Yeahh I know I need new clothes. But I'm barely making it through a month, my brown eyes have a tint of green but I wear sunglasses so nobody can see. When I left I didn't bother to put a bra on so on my way I'm thinking of what to say by the interview, but I wonder why they aren't so popular?

Before I know it we there by a cheapie shop. I get out of the taxi and walk into 'Walters shop' I go straight to the formal clothing I see this really formal blue blouse and a white pants with a flare at the bottom, I am love struck, I grab them then I remembered what shoes I own, I have 3" heels that is silver with diamonds, eh that's good enough, I go up to the cashier and see a very handsome young man, deep brown eyes, brown hair in a stylish half short and half medium, average height and a definite jawline. I wanted to flirt, but when he greeted me I chose otherwise. His voice was squeaky and I tried to not laugh so I quickly paid and walked out as quickly as I can, aahhh beautiful day today... Just as I was thinking about how the day was looking, my phone beeped and I had a call so I answered, 'Jesse, hello?' A number I don't know, that's weird, 'hello? Is someone there?' One the other side of the phone all I hear is deep breathing. Agg blady pranksters!! End call. I walk down the road and catch the taxi.

Finally home sweet home, I walk into my house and I look around, I was so lucky that my dad bought a little apartment for me before the accident, as I was thinking it I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I shook my head and walked in, lounge area on the left and kitchen on the right. Pale pink wallpaper and I look to my lounge, my grandmas old lounge sweet ahh the smell off my grans old perfume, I miss her so much, anyways I don't have a TV so all I have is a 3 seater by the window of the view of the river, and a small coffee table with some designer books on it, oh there are my glasses, I have a little problem with my eyes when reading.

By my kitchen I have a 1/3 full fridge with family photos of me, my mom, dad and my gran. And a few kitchen counters on each side, all the counters have the basic stuff I need and a quite nice basin. I walk further down my hallway and my room is connected to the bathroom, meaning only way in is through my bedroom, I have a small closet in-between my lounge and bedroom. I goto my to to see how the clothes look on me.

I take off my current clothes and look at myself in the mirror, my boobs are medium sized and jellytot sized nipples. I tweak them and they harden quite quick, I let a small moan escape my lips, I stop and continue looking at myself ahh it was a great idea to get a belly ring. The one I have in now is a blue glittered skull, I'm quick fairly tanned I put on the clothes...

The top is quite tight and makes my boobs look bigger than they are, the pants are quite see through. Another bum buy. Dammit I think to myself. I am so upset I get undressed, through on my sleeping shirt, kick off my panties throw another on and I just realized I don't have white underwear. Are you kidding me!!? Aggg really! I have a yellow thong maybe that can work? I climb under my thin duvet... Soon I fall fast asleep.

I wake up to the sun beaming in my eyes, I get up sit on my bed and see the sun in the sky... What the hell? It cant be! Why the hell did my alarm not go off?! I grab my phone and see my alarm was on silent, I glance at the time. 10:00 . Oh SHIT!! The interview is in an hour, I jump to my feed and take the fastest shower that I can, I brush my teeth so fast, I half brushed my hair I just about tore my clothes getting them on. I get my phone and dial my mom, put it on speaker while I do a little mascara and eyeliner. I get my mom and explain I'm late I see the time, I'm gonna die. 10:30 I leave my hair wet, I only then notice I have a blue lacy pantie... Gosh today is bad... I grab my shoes race out the room, grab a apple and my bag. I get outside catch a taxi, then he asks me a question 'where to miss?'

My phone, where's the address I get my phone and find the address 'Ummm... 39 Cabula fast please fast, I'm late' we speed down the road.

We stop at a stone house, this is the place? I skip down the sidewalk and fix my hair and fasten my shoes, I get to the house and I ring the doorbell. And as I waited I used my phone as a mirror to tidy my hair, finally I look okay except the blue underwear under white pants. The door opens... And a fairly kind man opens the door. He was slightly taller than me, he had kind dark brown eyes, he had dirty blonde hair that was brushed very formally to one side, he is quite overweight with a bulging belly, and he is wearing a green stripped shirt with a greenish tie and beige pants. I look at him and smile my best smile. 'Hi you must be Jesse, I am Doyle, I am Minx's personal assistant' he seems really nice.

'Sorry I'm a bit late I ran behind in time and-' I start to explain but I'm cut off by a sharp voice coming closer... Suddenly Doyle looks nervous, then I get nervous, when he speaks, his voice is shaky and as of he's frightened. 'Please come in... Right this way' I walk into the foyer and take in the site.. Not for long though...

I was looking at the stairs when I heard Doyle close the door I turned and found him staring at my blue Lacey panties... OMG, 'ummm Doyle?' I disturb his thoughts and he looks at me and he goes red in his face 'oh I'm sorry, it's just I-' behind me I heard this cold voice that sent shivers down my spine.

'Doyle, is this her?' I turn and see a very thin woman with long, straight, pitch black hair and it fell just above 'breast line', cold blue eyes, small to medium sized breasts, but I couldn't tell because she was wearing a very tight fitting black dress. She had long nails with gel tipped with black gel making pointed nails.

Doyle replies very on edge causing me to feel uncomfortable, 'Yes mist-' I see Minx give him a stern and fierce look, he quickly changes his answer. 'Yes Minx this is Jesse' was he gonna call her mistress? What have I done? 'Doyle lead her to the dinner, I'll be right there' she says to him. 'Mrs. Minx it's not necessary, I don't need food, I'm fine' She looks at me grins, winks and gave Doyle some kind of sign.

Right then he grabs my arms, as I struggle he just tightens his grip and pulls me closer to his body... He pushes me I struggle, are they gonna murder me? What is happening? I hear Minx's heels click against the tiles making me fear for my life I struggle more and more I get very close to his body, I bump into something quite hard.

Oh Lord he's hard from me struggling, by then I start to walk a bit more easily then I hear a sharp laugh 'Darling you are eating, it's just not food, well it will be your new food!' I hear her laugh again, what is she gonna do? 'Oh please let me go' I won't say anything I promise' we approach a table like thing with straps for arms, legs, waist and neck I suppose. Oh no! 'NOOO PLEASE NOOO' Doyle lifts me on the table. I feel tears stream down my face, I start to beg for my life ' Please don't kill me'

Minx comes over and helps Doyle strap my struggling body 'Baby girl, calm down you will soon see what your future holds, Doyle dear please tell her what this table is for' Doyle blushes immediately and looks down at the ground while grabbing my arm to strap it it. 'This table is for... Mistresses pleasure' when I heard that my heart sank. 'I'm not gay, please just let me go!' Doyle looks at me with a worried look in his eye, I look at minx and she just got a needle, no no noooo!! 'What the hell is that?' Minx grins deviously and carries on, poke. Everything then started to go blurry and slow, last thing I remember is Minx looking down at me and laughing.

When I wake up I thought it was all I dream until I tried to move, I couldn't... I pulled trying out but it caused me to scratch my limbs open, I scream out in pain and try to move my head I can't. What the hell is happening? My neck is bound to the table too, I feel something scraping on my legs, I shiver and try to look it's Minx's nails. Where's my clothes?

' where are my clothes you bitch?!' She just grins, my legs are spread, my sex is open. I feel cool air causing my nipples to harden I close my eyes really hard trying to wish everything away.

Suddenly I feel hands on my breasts kneading them, I try to look it's Doyle he's naked. How long was I out? He's very tender but what's that around his neck? It's a collar like a dog collar! No no no, I feel a wetness between my thighs, no I can't be turned on by- 'Oh Doyle look here' Doyle and I both look down she slides a finger between my puffy pussy lips, I moan when her finger collects the moisture, I put my head down and her sucking I look again and Doyle's sucking her finger. I closed my eyes and feel a presence above me, I open my eyes just to see Minx lowering her cunt on my face. I close my mouth and try to turn away, but I can't turn she puts her pussy on my mouth and nose I try not to breath and stare in her cold eyes.

No sympathy at all, she grins at me and says ' I'm gonna enjoy you, you will eventually need to breath and open your mouth' just as she said that. I feel something wet and textured licking at my pussy I gasp and my mouth opens... 'Mmmmfphmmnn' she gets her clit in contact with my nose and she goes mad. Humping my face desperately, meanwhile something took over me and I start licking her lips, just because Doyle is eating me. 'You slut, you lick this don't you?' I hear above me I just carry on. She snaps her fingers at Doyle and he stops. Noooo! I moan in desperation, 'say your my slut now, or I won't let you cum' I really needed to come.

I moan and say quietly into her pussy 'I am your mphhhh' she sits on my mouth on purpose. 'I didn't hear you' I am sexually frustrated so I shout at the top of my lungs 'I am your s-slut, please let me come!' She continues to hump at my nose and I stick my tongue out to watch onto her clit. When she hits it she snaps her fingers again, I feel his tongue again and I am in heaven just then, she spreads herself further and grabs my head and starts to desperately fuck my face.

'You God damn whore, suck my fucking clit!' I search out her clit I get it she screams and shakes and collapses, I lap at her sweet nectar and lick her tentatively while climbing my own climax ladder. I feel him plunge his fingers in my hot cunt, and suck at my clit I'm almost there... 'Fuck eat me Doyle! Eat my pussy just like that!!' As I was there Minx made him stop. No no noo! I try to see what's happening, I see Minx putting her hands on my lips. She spreads them and she opens her mouth and take her tongue out. Oh my god her tongue is split in the middle, she pulls my hood back to expose my clit more she blows on it. I shiver and Doyle pinches my nipples, Minx puts her two tongues on the sides of my clit. I inhale deeply and I feel them either sides of my clit, what she does next makes me come so hard. She shakes her head and tongue side to side and I scream as I come. As I recover she injects me again this time in my clit, I fall in the deep sleep again...

To be continued...

Shyone245
Shyone245
12 Followers