The Interview Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am ready!" Rachel affirmed eagerly, and reached to cup Starr's face.

Again, the lights dimmed in the outer rooms and the lights brightened on set only they were noticeably softer. A warm breeze wafted across the set from a heater. The warmth felt relaxing, to Rachel as did having Starr sitting next to her. The first voice a woman, sounded from the speaker in the wall, by the fake window, "How did you feel inside as you were being kissed?"

"My 'har...' my heart was pounding in my throat." She answered pensively but easing, "I thought a balloon was filling up inside my vah...a...inside my...vagina. I thought I might burst, and I ached I still do."

"You said earlier," a mans' voice sounded this time, "that you didn't like to suck di..."

"Don't answer that!" Leon cut in and called, "next question!"

Another man sounded, "Can you tell me what you felt as you were wetting your pants?"

"Each time my muscles squeezed they would ache and I felt this warm gel pooling in my panties and weep out the elastic leggings and slide down my legs while I was standing. When I was lying down, I could feel my fanny slipping inside my panties as I moved. I felt warm flows seeping pass my anus. The clothes felt like they were pasted to my skin." Rachel started answering the questions with confidence.

"How many orgasms have you had?" A mans voice asked.

"I have never had an orgasm." Rachel informed adding, "Tonight when Starr kissed me was the closest I've come to climaxing."

"Not even when you masturbate?" a woman's voice crackled obviously skeptical.

"I've never masturbated." She answered in a fading voice.

"Rachel they don't believe you." Leon cut in, "you have to answer them truthfully."

"I have so many things to do at home, school, and work, that I have never really had time or energy to put into playing with myself." Rachel explained and going on, "When I did finely get to turn out the lights I was out just like the lights, and just as fast. I never really thought about it, even after catching my exboy friend doing it or at least I think that is what he was doing when I walked into my bedroom. He was pulling his pants up really fast."

A very warm but deep sounding woman came across the speaker next, "I want to see your body. Would you ask Starr to take your clothes off and show me your naked body as well as your more 'intimate...' parts?"

Rachel turned to Starr grinning from ear to ear her mouth open and a very audacious look in her eyes and in a deepening voice asked, "Starr would you please show the nice woman what my body looks like I want you to show her every little private part." A noticeable chill swept across her body as she stood, and her knees quivered.

Starr smiled and kissed her ear and faced it towards the camera softly brushed the hair away and kiss it and nibbled the lobe again then leaned back showing an ear shinny from a wet kiss. Her hand slipped easily up the loose fitting suit top and squeezed her breast accenting her very erect nipple and she swayed turning it into the cameras view. Star then teasingly lifted the top just enough to show Rachel's belly button surrounded with her curly raven black hairs, and lowered her pants just enough to see the hairs start to fan out then pop up went the pants and down came the top. Starr slipped behind her and sucked at the soft skin under her ear with Rachel's face in plane view of the camera, and in front of more than a hundred viewers, her face flashed deep red and sweat beaded across her forehead. Starr then slipped both hands inside the top and kneaded Rachel's breasts, pressing her bristled nipples into the fabric, and then with a swish she slipped it over Rachel's head.

Rachel's pert 34d breasts bounced free and were soon being kneaded and the nipples were being squeezed and milked skillfully by Starr's thumbs. Starr dragged her fingernails across her skin as her hand slowly moved down Rachel's belly leaving pinkish scratch marks behind them. She tugged at the curly hairs playfully with her fingers as she slipped them under the elastic belting of the pants. Rachel gasped loudly and she bowled over when Starr reached her vaginal hairs. Starr skillfully rolled her onto the bed and parted her legs exposing the now much broader wet bands that now ran to her knees, and the fabric covering her fanny was now soaked through, and had a silken hue from Rachel's juices. Starr pressed her finger outward against the pants near Rachel's opening to let the viewers know her hand was close, and then turned it inward and it was gone. Rachel's body arched up, and curled around Starr's arm as her finger parted her vaginal lips and entered her. She stayed curled and motionless gripping Starr's hand and making quiet little grunting noises.

When Rachel took a few deep breaths letting them out slowly, Starr knew that Rachel came very close to orgasm so was still as well. Then slowly Rachel pulled Starr's finger out and sucked it into her mouth then kissed the palm and nuzzled it with her face, and quietly whispered "okay."

Starr moved to the foot of the bed and took off Rachel's slippers and slipped the pants off then with her thumbs hooked the elastic band of her soaked panties and slowly slid them down her legs and off; and there was Rachel's naked body in all her glory. Her creamy tanned skin bristled with goose flesh. Starr was kissing the hollow of Rachel's neck as she twirled her finger in the long black hairs surrounding her clitoris. A bell sounded quietly four times signifying the beginning of round four. Starr got up and moved a camera in close, then parted Rachel's legs. Her juices had formed a partial ring around her opening, a shimmering milky arch. Her hairs had melted into one thick curly hair that curled away from her splayed labia and pointed to her small but visibly erect clitoris. Using her fore and middle fingers Starr parted the hairs and pulled the labia apart opening Rachel's vagina, and massaged her clitoris with her thumb. In only a few seconds sateen jewels began weeping from Rachel's dilating vaginal opening. Starr stopped massaging her clitoris, and sunk a single finger into Rachel's vagina to her knuckle and pulled it out, with her thick sweet juices clinging to it forming a gem on her fingertip.

Starr stood and gazed at Rachel as she slipped out of the shirt top and her 38d breasts swung free. Then slid her hand along Rachel's body as she walked, and leaning down placed her lips on Rachel's and coaxed her mouth open with her wet fingertip. As she opened, Starr's tongue snaked into Rachel's mouth, covering her lips with a wide-open mouth and pressed their mouths tightly together. Again, Rachel began making quiet gurgling noises as Starr tongued the depth of her throat. Slowly Rachel reached behind Starr's head mingling the fingers of one hand with her hair, with the other she reached between Starr's arm under the shoulder and holding her at the bend pulled Starr closer. Rachel began tugging at the elastic band of Starr's pants. Starr broke the kiss as she stood up and held Rachel's hands lightly as they fumbled at the belt and started inching them down. Soon Starr's curly ashen hairs and her plump round buttocks came into view, then her pants slipped to the floor exposing a fully tanned body. Rachel nuzzled the hairs with her nose, then reached behind Starr and squeezed her buttocks. Looking at Starr she said, "Give it to me!" and tugged her onto the bed.

Starr left one foot on the floor and threw the other over Rachel straddling, then sunk the fingers of both hands into Rachel's hair, and began washing Rachel's face with her wet pubic hairs. Rachel sucked at Starr's clitoris one could plainly see, clear shinny liquid spilling onto Rachel's chin, down her cheeks then disappear into her hair. She began making slurping noises as she tried to suck in and drink Starr's juices. Soon Starr started sliding down Rachel's body stopping for her to suck on her achy nipples. Starr laid atop Rachel with her legs still straddling her, kissing her face and licking and nibbling Rachel's earlobes you could see how long Starr's tongue was as she ran it along Rachel's neck. She sucked Rachel's upper lip into her mouth and gripped it with her teethe and stretched it then let it pop free. Rachel felt Starr's teeth on her ears, and cheeks, and as they nibbled. She felt the weight of Starr's large body press down upon her and Starr's juices dripping onto her pelvis and run through her hairs mingling with her juices then pooling beneath her buttocks on the sheet as Starr kissed and sucked.

Starr kept her body pressed to Rachel's breasts spilling pass their sides as she circled her mouth with her tongue. Rachel tangled her fingers into Starr's hair and gripped then pushed her face to hers. Rachel's body started quaking as Starr's wonderful tongue snaked into her throat; she bucked her small body into Starr. She struggled to free her legs so she could wrap them around her. As the kiss, lingered Starr started rubbing her clitoris onto Rachel's pelvis. Starr's juices had turned thick and now had a milky sheen and free flowing freely. Starr broke the kiss to nibble an ear and as she did she very quietly whispered, "I want you to straddle my face when we turn over." And slid her tongue along Rachel's neck and to her right breast. With both hands, she kneaded it then sucked the nipple into her mouth and started firmly nibbling on it. Rachel started moaning and grunted as Starr bit down firmly. Rachel grabbed at Starr's hair and pressed Starr's face tightly to her breast. Rachel began begging loudly, "Oh please! Oh please!" over and over. Then with a twist Starr rolled the two of them over with Rachel landing on her knees, and as told slithered her way up Starr's body. Her creamy juices spilled onto Starr forming pools as she slithered up to Starr's waiting mouth. As she hovered over Starr's mouth Rachel set one foot flat on the bed and left one knee down opening her self wide to Starr's oral pleasuring, and again laced her fingers into Starr's hair, and lowered her clitoris onto Starr's lips.

Rachel trembled as Starr's tongue snaked out and flitted about her puffy wet labia snaking in and out, and along the folds. Rachel steadied her self with her grip on Starr's hair. Soon Starr was sucking her labia, biting them, wriggling her tongue inside her vagina, and tracing sinewy shaft of her erect clitoris with the tip of her tongue. Rachel started to push her clitoris onto Starr's chin and rub it on her closed lips. With out warning Starr sucked her clitoris in through her teeth gripping the hood stretching it and let pop free repeatedly she sucked it in and let it slip out. Rachel sat atop Starr's face her stomach quaking to Starr's sucking and nibbling. Starr soon slipped two fingers into Rachel and adeptly found her sweet spot. Rachel's moaning became fervent with her breasts heaving with every breath. Starr's fondlings quickly turned Rachel's moans into garbled gasping sighs, as her body quaked from orgasm then fell to the bed begging Starr to stop. Starr sat up; and with her finger scooped Rachel's copious creams into her mouth and swallowed, saying, "My god Rachel I have never seen a woman cum so much!"

A quiet bell sounded the lights on the set dimmed, the lights in the outer rooms grew bright, and round four was over. In the background, Leon was announcing a fifteen-minute pause while they reset for round five. Rachel rolled over to Starr, gave her a lingering kiss, and whispered, "Thank you. You were so very heavenly!"

"You were pretty good your self!" Starr cooed and cautioned, "It isn't over yet we may have two maybe three more rounds to go."

"I'm okay now. This is where I help Greg cum in you." Rachel's voice sounded eager and the tension had eased nearly gone.

"Well yes in a nut shell. Just play it by ear like you have and you'll do fine. We both sound sated." Starr sighed then with the next breath cautioned, "Just remember when you have Greg's tool in your hand that you are innocent, and young but curious."

Rachel went to the bathroom Starr followed and then they both stood on the darkened set waiting for the bell to sound when they heard Leon. "'Shit...!' The sever is down, looks like we get a chance to grab a snack." Leon was mumbling to himself as he walked to the kitchen.

Starr looked at Rachel, "You hungry Rachel?"

"No. But I will say this, I think if a wind were to blow across my clitoris I would climax instantly. My muscles are still flying around inside me." Rachel admitted as she rubbed her belly with one hand and squeezed her right breast with the other.

"I'll tell you a little secret mine are too. I think men got ripped off that way; they cum and in a few minutes, it is gone. With me the better the climax the longer the glow lasts." A smile of satisfaction graced Starr's lips as she remembered a few.

"Even as many times as you have?" Rachel looked on as she waited for an answer.

"Don't kid your self, I have had a lot of sex but only a few orgasms." Starr said with an air of disappointment in her voice.

"Even with other women?" Rachel nervously asked.

"Again you're fooling your self if you think women are better lovers because they are women, some are, and some of them can be just as selfish as men when it comes to pleasuring another person." Starr wistfully informed, with a bit of a rueful tone.

"Well tell me did you ever cheat the diaper lady by going potty when she wasn't there?" Rachel asked in a mischievous tone.

"You know I don't think I did." Starr reminiscently replied and thoughtfully added, "Till now I never really thought about it. Another funny thing is the harder I struggled to keep it in and wait for her to leave, the better her orgasms were. That's what's so strange...!?"

"What is strange?" Rachel asked smiling eagerly waiting for her answer.

"Now that I think about it, it wasn't that long ago but she knew every thing." Starr wistfully started her answer and paused as she put the pieces together, "she knew when I was starting my period before I did, and when I ovulated. I think that was part of her thrill, watching me struggle to keep from going. So by trying to cheat her I did a better job of satisfying her; that sound almost scary." She paused as she recalled her stay with the diaper lady and then went on, "She had some power over her husband too, and when the contract ended she ordered him to tip me and good too. He gave me a five thousand dollar tip. I tell you keep your guard up look out for tricks, and try not to get too involved with the dynamics of the couple."

"I think I got the gist; look for ways to fit in, be entertaining as well as entertained, and other wise stay busy." Rachel related, her eyes dropped to the floor as she thought and then added, "Look out for the trip up."

"That is it in a nut shell." Starr smiled as she sang her response and then nervously added, "Oh! I almost forgot when they fight stay out of it. It is in the contract you are 'not...!' allowed to get in the middle and they can't make you. Just go into your room and wait for them to settle down."

"They will come get me?" Rachel asked.

"That is 'right!' they know you can't participate, so it is most likely a trap. The last four weeks are the hardest. Remember you 'must!' finish each term started, or the contract gets canceled, and you stand to lose a lot of money, it's not so bad if it's the second or third term, but still no bonuses and you might not get another contract."

"You mean I'm out if I fail to live up to the terms of my contract, and on to the next show for me if 'they' break the rules." Rachel assertively remarked.

"That 'is!' right." Agreed Starr and then praised, "Shit Rachel you are a fast learner and that is what you need to be."

"To learn fast, hey...?" Rachel joked.

"To look at Leon you would think he is trying to fly the way he's flapping his arms." Starr pointed out sarcastically.

"Yea it looks like the server is back up. How do you want to play the next rounds?" Rachel asked impishly as she moved closer.

"What do you say to us being naked in bed when the lights come up, and follow my lead?" Starr salaciously purred.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Rachel eagerly agreed.

Leon impatiently cut in, "Hell girls do you think this is a afternoon tea social? The bidders are all back on line!"

"Take a Prozac! Leon and chill we're here and we're ready!" Starr shot right back.

"Oh I... its just that... Rachel." Leon stuttered and then sincerely asked, "Are you doing okay? I mean you seam to be going along just fine."

"Starr says I'm okay; I feel okay, what do you say?" Rachel shot back sounding sure of her self and she smiled at Leon.

"At this stage of the game; what I have to say doesn't matter." Leon said sounding a little stressed and with a wirery smile added, "It's the bidders, they have all pledged from their own pockets an equal share of their log on fees to you. What I say hell, you are magnificent, but I still want my ten percent. You don't mind do you?"

"Hell I'll give it all to you if it will help me visit my mom and brother before I'm marched into servitude." Rachel strongly remarked.

"Oh... we won't take it all." Leon said smiling.

"Well take your ten percent and then split the rest between Starr and I!" Rachel said with conviction.

"Have you told her yet Starr?" Leon coyly asked.

"No I thought after the bidding." Starr quietly replied.

"Shit this is costing me money lets 'go, go, go!'" Leon's impatient attitude came back.

"Tell me what?" Rachel nervously pried.

"Come on lets get ready get your clothes off and get into bed. I'll tell you later." Starr teased.

"Staarr...! What...!" Rachel whined as she slipped out of her clothes.

"Shh... snuggle up the lights are going down outside already." Starr pointed out.

"I didn't hear the bell?" Rachel hissed quietly.

"Remember no matter how hammy it sounds follow my lead. Nuzzle up to my breast and put your hand on the other and finger my nipple, ooh that's it. Here come the lights." Starr whispered as they set up the pose.

As the lights brightened on the set Leon began talking, "Sorry about this folks our server is having difficulty." He happily explained and then alluringly continued, "I see we still have all of you, and the girls have a real treat for you, I see the girls are all nice and cozy so lets get on with it!"

"Oh honey that was tingly good you sure know my buttons and how to push them." Starr cooed as she combed Rachel's hair with her fingers.

"You were really good too. I feel like I'm floating on a cloud." Rachel murmured and added warmly, "You made it feel better than that boy I brought home last night."

"Yea I heard you two most of the night. Judging by how hard the bed was banging into the wall he rode you pretty hard." Starr warmly teased.

"He's a cowboy alright but still it took him three times to get it right. You know I did come to you this morning." Rachel assured with a deepening voice, as she began kissing Starr all over her face.

"Only cause he was wore out." Starr said sarcastically.

"Not true I love making love to you. I wanted to coax you into an orgasmic rapture. Any way he 'is...' still good for a ride or two." Rachel reassured as she began fondling Starr's clitoris. Sliding her two middle fingers over the tip and then into her vaginal opening and back out and squeezed Starr's clitoris firmly and then slide them back in.

"As good as you are making that feel I am still hungry for cock! I want to feel it slide down my throat and I want to feel it sliding between my legs as it slips into me." Starr licentiously cooed and added, "I want you to put it into me. You think your cowboy will 'ride...!' me?"

"He'll do anything I tell him to do." Rachel bragged.

"Is he big?" Starr pried.