The Interview Project Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barnaby
Barnaby
54 Followers

B-Wouldn't the purely physical sensations be just as good?

N- No! If I'm not feeling the emotions, then the physical aspect would be lessened!

B-Is there anything you wish you hadn't done?

N-No. Even though both of my boyfriends I had sex with, like, sucked, I was ready and I was sick of being a virgin so I just don't care that they were wrong for me.

B-Do you really like sex?

N-Yeah. When it's with the right guy and everything .

B-How will you tell your kids about sex?

N-I don't plan on having kids but if I do, I hope that I would be a good enough mother that they would come to me about it when they're ready. Around the time they're starting puberty.

B-Finally, what's the single hottest thing you've ever done?

N-Hmmmm…. (Laughs) Probably this interview!

END

Barnaby
Barnaby
54 Followers
12