The Interview Pt. 02

Story Info
The naked TV crew is joined by an unexpected new member.
1.8k words
4.48
17.8k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmatt33
bmatt33
16 Followers

This is part 2 of a planned three-part story. Thanks to everyone who gave me positive feedback on Part 1 and encouraged me to continue writing.

*****

Mark stared stunned for a moment as his employee presented herself for him, looked over to Lindsay's shocked face and then shrugged at her before approaching behind Brittany.

"You sure this is OK with you?" he asked.

"Mark, you don't need to knock, the door is already open. Come on in," Brittany said.

Mark grabbed Brittany's hips and felt her reach down and grab his cock, positioning it at her opening. He pushed and easily slid in. She was indeed very wet.

"Oooohhhh god," Brittany moaned. "This won't take me long."

Mark looked over at Lindsay as he pumped away inside Brittany. Lindsay's eyes were as wide as saucers. One hand covered her mouth in shock while he noticed the other resting on her thigh, then slowly sliding over to her inner thigh, between her legs. As Mark continued to thrust away behind Brittany's undulating body, Lindsay stepped closer to them and her fingers wandered their way to the completely hairless slit between her puffy, chubby pussy lips.

Brittany craned her neck to see her coworker. "I think I spy a little glisten down there."

"Shut up! It's sweat OK? Us bigger girls get hot a little easier," Lindsay said.

"Even when you're butt naked outside?" Brittany asked. "Oh God, yes...keep doing that, I'm so close!"

Mark was trying his best to keep from finishing before Brittany but it was becoming more difficult with Lindsay standing nearby watching them curiously.

Brittany gave a shudder, signaling her orgasm. Mark was getting ready to let himself go when suddenly Lindsay stepped toward him.

"Wait...don't finish yet...please..."

Brittany turned around with a mischievous smile on her face. "Don't worry, Linds, I think he's got some left in the tank for you, don't you Mark?"

Brittany dismounted and took a few steps away, keeping her eyes on her coworker and boss as they awkwardly moved toward each other. Lindsay and Mark both had their eyes down, examining each other's sweat-covered bodies, Lindsay taking in the sight of Mark's full erection, still wet from Brittany, while Mark couldn't seem to take his eyes off Lindsay's hairless pussy which looked softer, fuller than Brittany's.

"I...I should tell you it's been...a while since I've been with a man," Lindsay said nervously.

"It's OK, Lindsay, nobody's trying to impress anyone here," Brittany said in a relaxed, gentle tone. "We're all horny and we need a release so just do it!"

Lindsay took a deep breath and looked Mark in the eyes. Suddenly her nerves started to go away and a smile began to form on her face. She didn't want to be here but she knew deep down she needed this and she was finally about to get it.

"Um...hi guys..." came a timid voice from the porch stairs. Everyone turned suddenly to see Beth, the quiet rookie producer, walking up the stairs to the porch completely nude, her dark black hair pulled up in a ponytail.

"Beth? What are you doing here," Mark asked.

"Um well...Greg Thompson called after you guys left the office and said he needed to change the site of the shoot. I knew you guys wouldn't have phones out here and I didn't know any other way to get the message to you so...I drove out here and..."

"And you took all your fucking clothes off in public just to come deliver a message to us?" Lindsay said, clearly irritated at the interruption.

"Well, they wouldn't let me come in any other way," Beth said shyly. "I mean, I definitely didn't want the rest of the team to see me...like this...but I figured it was the right thing to do and I didn't want to let you guys down. I'm happy to help with the shoot since I'm already here now."

"The more the merrier!" exclaimed Brittany. "Get up here, girl! You look GREAT, by the way! Doesn't she, guys?"

Mark took the question as an opportunity to lower his eyes and check out the body of his newest employee. It was obvious from seeing her in normal office clothes that she had great boobs but they looked even better than Mark imagined uncovered. They were D-cup sized breasts but didn't hang the way Lindsay's did. They seemed to almost defy gravity. She also had small, light-pink nipples which contrasted starkly with Lindsay's large, dark brown nipples. Beth was nowhere near as skinny or muscular as Brittany but certainly kept herself in good shape and stood almost half a foot taller than Lindsay. Like the other two girls, Beth was completely hairless down below.

"Uh...yeah, she does. You look good, Beth," Mark said, his face turning red as he suddenly realized his new employee was walking up to the sight of him fully erect.

"Looks like he likes what he sees, Beth! Haha!" laughed Brittany.

"Actually, that was happening before you got here," Lindsay said snippily.

"Oh sorry, was I interrupting something?" Beth said apologetically.

"No, no, we were just, uh...killing time waiting for Greg to get here," Mark said. Lindsay looked exceedingly annoyed at this comment. "So, where are we supposed to meet him anyway?"

"Oh right, he wanted to change the venue of the interview to the sports complex over on the other side of the camp," said Beth. "He felt like it would be more appropriate for the story."

"Great idea!" Brittany said enthusiastically. "Let's head over there now and get this thing going."

Beth helped Brittany pick up some of the gear and they headed toward the sports complex as Mark and Lindsay hung back for a moment.

"Listen, I'm sorry about that," Mark said quietly to Lindsay. "I just...I probably shouldn't have gotten swept up in the moment like that with Brittany. It wasn't appropriate."

"It's fine," Lindsay said, clearly frustrated. "Don't worry about it."

"You sure you're OK with it? I mean, I know we were really close to-"

"I said it's fine," Lindsay snapped. "I'm not some little slut who gets so horny she can't function. I'm a grown adult woman."

"Yeah...I can see that," Mark said, looking down at her body and grinning.

"Oh shut up," said Lindsay, a smile finally cracking on her face. "What about you? You gonna be OK? I hate that you got blue-balled by that annoying kiss-ass."

"Oh she means well," Mark said. "Go easy on her. She's just trying to please everyone because she's the new kid."

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind trying to please you," Lindsay said. "I saw her staring at your dick when she walked up."

"You sound a little upset," Mark said. "I know you're not the biggest fan of Beth but she's trying her best. Hell, she showed up here nude despite not being asked. I'd say that's above and beyond the call of duty."

"I don't buy that Little Miss Try Hard act for one second," Lindsay said. "I bet she's been looking for any reason to show off her tight little body for you."

"I think you're being too hard on her," said Mark. "Give her a chance."

Mark walked ahead of Lindsay as she continued to grumble about Beth. As Mark caught up to the other two girls, he heard them chatting.

"I have to say, I'm so surprised and impressed with you, Beth!" said Brittany enthusiastically.

"Really? Thanks, I have been working out," said Beth looking down at her body.

"Haha, I didn't mean that but yes you do look amazing! I mostly just meant you taking your clothes off to help us get this interview. You always seem so shy at the office. I never would have taken you for an exhibitionist."

"Well, to be honest I've always had a little bit of a wild side. I just don't like to show it all the time."

They were approaching the sports complex and Mark began barking out orders about where to set everything up. Brittany began applying some makeup and fixing her hair with a small mirror she brought with her while Lindsay began setting up the tripods for the cameras. Mark, whose erection had never fully gone away, stepped into a nearby locker room, hoping to take a few moments to finally take care of the situation. As he looked around the locker room for a secluded spot, he heard footsteps lightly entering behind him.

"Sorry, was I interrupting again?" said Beth shyly.

"Ha, no no, it's fine," Mark insisted awkwardly.

"Be honest...did I cock block you earlier when I first showed up?" said Beth smiling.

"To be honest, yes."

"Haha, I had a feeling that was the case," said Beth. "I'm so sorry! You must be so uncomfortable!"

"Don't worry about it, I probably was about to do something I shouldn't have anyway," Mark said.

"No, honestly, I feel just awful about leaving you in that condition. Let me make it up to you!" Beth pleaded.

"That's really not nece-"

"Please...I owe it to you...I want to," said Beth walking towards Mark.

Outside, Lindsay had finished setting up the equipment and was looking for Mark to tell her how to set up the sound equipment. She couldn't spot him and began looking around. She noticed the locker room and remembered that Mark had been sporting a boner since their attempted encounter was so rudely interrupted by Beth earlier. The idea suddenly occurred to her that she could sneak in some quick sex with Mark in the locker room, helping him with his frustration while simultaneously getting the relief she herself needed.

"Mark? You in here?" Lindsay half-whispered into the locker room. She suddenly heard a squeak-like cry followed by shushing. As Lindsay rounded the corner slowly, she spied her missing boss. Mark was laying on his back on a wooden bench in the locker room as Beth sat on top of him, straddling him and slowly lowering herself onto his cock. Lindsay stayed quiet and watched from around the corner.

"My gosh, you're so tight," Mark whispered.

"Mmmmm you like my tight lil' pussy, Daddy?" moaned Beth in a girlish voice.

"Oh wow, you're into roleplay?" Mark said.

"I'm sorry...is that too weird?" Beth asked apologetically.

"No no, not at all, we can do that," Mark said enthusiastically.

"Touch my titties, daddy. It feels so good!" moaned Beth as Mark reached up to grab her perky full breasts.

Lindsay continued to watch, touching her pussy as she felt simultaneously horny and frustrated. She wishes so badly she could be where Beth was at that moment, bouncing on her ass as she rode Mark's cock, working it deeper and deeper inside her.

Suddenly, Lindsay felt fingers lightly touching her shoulder. She heard Brittany whisper in her ear, "Don't make a sound. I'll take care of you. Just keep your eyes on the show." She suddenly felt Brittany's fingers slide down her tummy and make their way to her pussy...

bmatt33
bmatt33
16 Followers