The Interviewer: Shakira

Story Info
Latin perks for our favorite journalist.
2.5k words
3.91
46.5k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs wrapped snug around my hips as she moaned out my name. A few short, hard thrusts later, we collapsed, one on top of the other, our breaths short and hurried. She smiled up at me, kissing my cheek quickly, and squirmed her way out from under me and off the couch.

This was great. Not only was I being paid to photo naked celebrities for the gossip-turned-porn mag that I worked for, but now I was having quite the enjoyable relationship with one of the columnists at work. Thankfully, she was okay with my on-the-job activities, or else it would've been awkward. But she was great about it, and the benifits were even better. After I got back to my apartment and gave her a call, she came right over, anxious to hear the latest tale I had, and after hearing about it, decided she wanted a little fun of her own. She'd been here for a month now, moving in. I would've been bothered by it, had it been anyone else..but hey, she got off hearing my stories, I got off tellin' em...and we were both perfectly fine with that. I'd bet a million there ain't another guy in the country that's got it that good.

"So who's next?" she asked, stepping back into the living room, and handing me a beer. We hadn't discussed work much since she moved in..at least not mine, but I wasn't surprised with the timing of the question.

"Not a clue, but when I talked to Frank earlier, he didn't sound pleased."

"Probably sales...I hear they're down a bit. Nothing to worry about, I'm sure." she replied. "But you better get a move on, don't wanna be late." she continued, giving me a quick peck on the cheek, and reaching down and stroking me once or twice to boot.


When I got to work the next day, I thought Frank was having a coronary. He was beat red in the face, screamin' and yelling at anyone who got too close. When he saw me, it looked like he calmed down a little, but not enough to make me feel any more comfortable with the situation.

"Get in here!" he shouted across the room, entering his office and pacing like a guy on an old tv show, waiting for his child to be born. I stepped in slowly, shutting the door behind me and waited for the explosion. It never came. Instead, Frank just sat down in his chair, and looked like he was about to burst into tears.

"Sales have dropped, Jake."

"So I heard. What's the big deal?"

"No...you don't understand. The Brook edition went to six printings....the last two issues havent hit four. That's combined." he replied, his words carefully spaced out to push the point across even more. I was shocked.

"So what do we do?" I asked, wondering if he was trying to let me go, or asking me for help.

"Only thing we can do, my boy....aim high."

"Huh?"

"We gotta find someone big for you. I mean a marquiee name. Someone that EVERYONE wants to hear about. Someone nobody's got much on, if anything."

"Like who?"

"How d'ya feel about Britney Spears?" he asked, straight faced. I almost burst out laughing.

"No way, Frank."

"Why not?"

"She's overdone, man. How many days go by that you don't hear somethin' about her? 'Net's crowded with fake porn on her...even if it's real, nobody'll buy it. Well, they'll buy it...but it wouldn't be anymore believable than the rest." Frank's eyes seemed to droop even more with depression as I said it. I re-thought things quickly. "That's my opinion, man. If you really want me ta do it, I will...but I don't think it'd help that much."

"Is there anyone else you can think of?" he said, not wanting to push me into something. "Here's a list of requests, or ladies that've shown interest themselves." he continued, handing over the notebook. I flipped through the pages, looking at each and every name, hoping someone in particular would jump out at me. Frank stopped me after a second, and offered a suggestion. "Maybe a blonde this time, huh? I mean...3 brunettes and a redhead did well...but maybe just to switch it up..." I nodded, cutting him off. It made sense, in a way..but I really didn't think hair color much mattered. Then I saw a name that just about leapt off the page at me. I glanced up to Frank, who was waiting patiently, but still looking like he was gonna stroke out.

"I've got one."

"Who?"

"Shakira. Think you can set it up?"

"Where's she even at?"

"Lindsay's goin to see her in LA tomorrow." I replied, thumbing over my shoulder to the secretary outside the door. "At least that's what I was told."

"Then we can set it up. I'll get ya the details ASAP." Frank replied, his face finally taking on the more pleasant features it'd held in our previous discussions. If I was interrogated, I might've even said he was happy.


After another phone discussion with Frank early the next morning, I was off and running. He'd set up the interview, and got me directions to her hotel without any problem. He even told me her agent sounded a bit anxious on the phone, like they'd just been waiting for us to call. I figured Frank was exaggerating, but figured if it was true, this could be a great day.

Pulling up in front of the hotel, I was surprised. It wasn't a marquiee deal, like you'd think. Just some little hole-in-the-wall place, very low key. I guess it made sense, trying to keep a fairly low profile before a concert..but it was still surprising. Trying to maintain my pleasantly calm mood, but still practically running up the stairs, I stepped in front of the room Frank gave me and knocked.

When she opened the door I was in the fight of my life trying to keep my jaw from hitting the floor. I mean...sure, Shakira's hot on TV, but to see her in person was a whole other level. She was dressed in a tight red halter, with damn near skin-tight black leather pants..and smiling. I've always found that when a celebrity smiles before or during a personal interview, it's one of two things. A-they're actually happy to do the interview, or B-they're nervous as hell about something. Obviously, I was hoping for the former.

Stepping inside, I glanced around. The dark tan walls and basic hotel furniature gave nothing away about what was going on inside the Latin singer's head. It was a pretty dull room, but still fashionable, considering it's occupant. Turning back to her and seeing that she was still smiling, I introduced myself.

"I'm Ja--"

"I know...my agent already filled me in on the whole deal." she jumped in, shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you, Jake." she continued, her accent coming through clearly and smoothly. I'd never cared for accents in the past...but hers seemed to fit everything perfectly.

"So...which would you rather take care of first? Interview, photos...just bullshit for a minute?"

"Well..." she started, glancing around the room a bit. "I'm not sure. Which would you rather?" Well, this was new. It quickly clicked in my head that I'd never been given the option of choosing the days order...but I wasn't about to let it slip by.

"How about the pictures first?" I said. "They usually take less time anyhow."

"Okay." she said, her smile still bright. Quickly walking towards me & giving me a peck on the cheek --something else that was a bit surprising-- she took a seat on the bed, her knees curled up in front of her. "Ready when you are."

Quickly loading the camera, I walked around to the side of the room and set up to take the cover shot, but stopped. "The lighting's not right...it's too dark in here." I said, a bit bummed out. The interview...regardless of whether it followed "normal standards" or not might sell by itself, but the pictures would sell better. Her smile seemed to fade a bit as well, but then brightened up again as she looked over my shoulder.

"Just open the window...nobody knows I'm here anyhow." she said, her bright smile returning. It was strange, the look on her face. I'd seen a couple of her videos, and Shakira isn't exactly one for the shy, innocent look...but I'll be damned if that's not how she looked in that hotel room. Shy and innocent. Needless to say, it didn't look bad.

Pulling open the curtains wide enough to light up the entire room, I resumed my position, and snapped of a few pics from various angles, then stepped back. "Ready when you are." I winked. She didn't hesitate a bit, standing up and moving towards the far wall, where the light from the window hit brightest, and stripped off the tight halter, revealing her beautifully tanned breasts. Keeping her arms limp, but moving her hands over her hips, she struck a few poses as the camera clicked away. Turning her head a little and letting her blonde locks fall over her shoulder, she took on a more serious look, and with the shadow being cast on the wall behind her, the photos couldn't have been better. Watching her breasts move gently as she giggled, her bright smile returning, I was entranced. In my mind, there was nothing more enticing than a topless woman in jeans..and the gorgeous singer in front of me wasn't doing much to prove me wrong. As I switched rolls, I heard her chuckle again, and glaced at her for a moment, noticing the redness that'd come to her cheeks. Following her eyes, I realized what'd drawn her attention. My khaki's drawn tight, my rock hard cock was in plain view. I turned red for a second as well...but then noticed she was still smiling as she watched me work, and whatever nervousness I had vanished.

Returning to my camera work, I snapped away as her fingers slowly slid into the waistband of her pants, losening the buttons that held them on, and worked them down around her hips. The more the skin of her legs was revealed the more control it took for me to ignore the twitching in my pants. When her own pants were finally worked off her thin, toned legs, she turned away, wiggling her tight round ass for the camera, still smiling over her shoulder and continuing to pose. The tight black cotton of her lace panties hugged her cheeks beautifully as she turned and danced for the camera, her fingers sliding into the waistband teasingly on occassion. When I stopped to switch rolls a third time, Shakira's face took on a pouty look for a moment as she mumbled "and I was just starting to have some fun." I assured her I'd only be a moment, and she brightened up quickly, running her hand along the thin fabric of her panties as I looked over.

Finished with loading the camera, I continued to snap pictures as she lowerd the cotton lace, revealing the rest of her body. Sliding a finger over her pussy as she shed the last of her clothing, she let loose a sigh, and I noticed her nipples growing harder by the moment. She turned and shook her ass for the camera again, and my cock continued to twitch. After a few more minutes, she apparently couldn't take anymore, as she laid down on the edge of the bed, running her hands over her body, pinching lightly at her nipples and running her fingers over her obviously wet pussy.

I continued to snap pics for a moment longer, my mind adrift in the possibilites of what could happen when this roll of film was through, but then stopped everything suddenly as I felt a hand rubbing over my tight khakis. Glancing down, I saw her hands fumbling with the buttons on my pants, pulling them away quickly and unveiling my hard cock. Taking it in her hands without any hesitation she looked up at me and smiled, her face taking on an unusual combination of innocence and lust. Quickly stroking me, she sighed and moaned gently, and I noticed her other hand now firmly working over her pussy, rubbing faster and faster as she stroked me at equal speeds.

As I felt her lips pressed lightly against me, kissing my hardened cock, I thought I'd explode. I glanced to the windowsill, noticing that at some point I'd absent-mindedly switched on the tape recorder and sighed with relief. Lifting her off the bed, I wrapped my arms around her, and pulled her back down on top of me, kissing and licking at her breasts, nibbling her nipples gently. Her moans echoed in the small room as she ground her hips against me, growing louder as I pulled her up, kissing my way down her body in the process. Turning her onto her back, I quickly pressed my face to her pussy, my tongue darting out and licking at her thighs and wetness. My fingers ran over her legs and stomach as I licked at her, darting my tongue in and out of her at increasing speeds. The latina's moans grew louder and deeper as I tasted her, making me even harder with every breath. Her fingers tightened in my hair as she moaned again, pulling me tight against her, and her legs wrapped around my shoulders as she came, shivering convulsions passing over her body with every stroke of my tongue.

Pulling away from her, I quickly shed my pants and shirt, and pulled her up off the bed. Following her to the wall she'd posed against, she tried to turn towards me again, but I stopped her. Bending at the waist a bit, and bracing herself against the wall, she reached behind her, pulling me closer. I took it from there, sliding into her slick pussy with one powerful stroke, intoxicated by the moans she emitted in the process. He blonde hair covering her back, she jerked and moaned with every thrust, my hands running softly over her breasts in the process. Kissing the back of her neck, I thrusted faster, my moans quickly growing louder to match her own, as her hands pressed tighter against the wall before her. I followed her every movement with my thrusts, moving faster when she bucked against me, harder when she reached back towards me. Hearing her moans grow louder and louder, I fel her pussy clench tight around me, pulling me deeper as she came. Her back arched, pressing her hard nipples into my palms, her hips crashing back against my thrusts. As I continued to thrust into her faster, she moaned for me to cum, and that was all it took. Exploding into her, my knees nearly gave, my hands grasping her shoulders for support.

Collapsing back onto the bed, I felt her tongue run over my spent dick, licking it clean. She smiled up at me, taking it in her mouth sucking it for just one stroke before moving up and curling up next to me. She kissed me hard for a second before straddling me again, then leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"I want some more." she said, looking back at my face and smiling. Feeling her sliding my again rock hard cock into her, all I could do was grin.