The Intimate Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Patrick. Lick me, lick my ass, baby."

He licked up and down, swabbing her asshole with long wet strokes. Then he concentrated on applying more pressure until he felt her puckered opening relax and he slipped deeper into her.

"Oh, Patrick, that feels so good, baby," she moaned as his tongue slithered into her. "Lick my dirty asshole, slide your tongue in as far as it will go. Get me nice and wet, baby. Oh, yeah, baby, eat me out good!"

Patrick was elated by her words as he worked his tongue farther into her taut orifice. The ring of her rosebud gripped his tongue and he had to practically force it into her hole. He tried twisting his tongue but her asshole was too tight so he began to slowly piston his tongue in and out, driving his tongue in as deep as it would go.

"You know you're very nasty, don't you, Patrick?" Jillian asked. "Sticking your tongue up my filthy asshole like that."

Patrick didn't answer, he was too engulfed in the musky smell of her ass, the feel of her smooth cheeks in his hands, the feel and taste of her. His eyes closed in pleasure; he heard her cries of passion as he forcefully thrust his tongue deep into her ass. He continued like that until Jillian shuddered and pushed him away.

"You did a great job, you nasty boy," she said sitting and smiling. "Now I want you to finger-fuck me and fuck me good, you nasty bastard. You'll need to bring me my purse, there's lube in it."

Jillian took a tube of strawberry-flavored lubricant out of her bag, tossed her purse on the nightstand, handed him the tube and resumed her position. He spread a generous amount of the gel on his fingertips and smoothed it up and down her crack before concentrating on her puckered opening. Once she was sufficiently wet, he slid his middle finger into her and she cooed with delight. Patrick loved the contrast of their skin as his long white finger disappeared into her ebony flesh. It amazed him how tight and warm her asshole was. His nails were cut to the quick so there was no discomfort for Jillian when he purposely rubbed his finger against her special spot. It caused her great pleasure and she responded by thrusting back to meet his fingers.

"Patrick, I want to see your face as you fuck me so I'm going to change position."

Jillian rolled over onto her back, propped her head up with pillows and drew her knees up to her chest. Patrick bent forward and once more drove his tongue into her, loving the combination of her taste and the lube. He spread and inserted more of the slippery gel into her then eased one, then two, and then three fingers into her. He slowly slid into and out of her, gently rubbing her special spot every time he thrust in, causing her to tremble and groan. Once he had a good rhythm going, he added a fourth finger; perfectly loosening and stretching her.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me, Patrick! Fuck me good, you nasty stud," Jillian said with a growl in her voice. She almost giggled at how cliché she sounded. Why did so many clients like such corny dialogue, she wondered.

Patrick, on the other hand, loved her talking dirty to him but he loved the sight of his white fingers sliding in and out of her even more. He loved everything about the scene –the sight, her smell and feel. Damn, he thought, she's so tight it's amazing how firmly her asshole grips my fingers. When I fuck her, my cock's going to be in heaven. Soon, Jillian was completely loose and thrusting back to receive every thrust he made.

"Patrick, stop!" she suddenly commanded. "You're driving me crazy, baby. Lie down."

When he was lying on his back she straddled him and they kissed hungrily as he cupped her breasts and pinched her hard nipples. He slid his hands down her back, caressed her sexy bottom and his middle finger probed her asshole once more. She wiggled her ass appreciatively and he slapped it with his free hand. She broke their kiss and her hot mouth trailed down his naked body until her lips met his hard dick. She kissed it until it was covered in her lipstick. Then she licked him slowly from his balls to the head of his cock. She took the head into her mouth and twirled her tongue over it before carefully working him into her mouth until her lips brushed the hair at the base of his member.

Patrick lie back, reveling in the pleasure of being in her hot, wet mouth. She held the base of his cock and her head moved up and down sending shivers of delight through him. Jillian worked him over like the highly skilled professional she was. One hand held him aloft and the other gently kneaded and massaged his hairless balls while her mouth continuously moved up and down his hard dick. Her earlier appraisal was right on, he was built perfectly for her mouth and she could deep-throat him without gagging or discomfort. After a few minutes of her expert manipulations, Patrick squirmed and tensed – sure signs that he was nearing orgasm – so she took his cock out of her mouth, held his aching balls aloft and licked her way down to his asshole.

Jillian gently spread his cheeks apart and he soon felt her tongue sliding down his ass. At first she licked his hole with short flickering movements but soon switched to using long, lewd licks from his asshole to the base of his balls and back. Jillian quickened her pace and licked him with a feverish lust that drove him crazy. It felt so good he wasn't sure if he could hold his orgasm back much longer. By the way Jillian was moaning, one would think that it was still her getting rimmed. Her tongue was too much to handle and he could feel himself getting closer to the edge.

"See how turned on I get by you eating my asshole?" she asked, stroking his wet cock and smiling.

He nodded and smiled.

Then she wet her middle finger and slowly pressed it into his tight his asshole. He hadn't expected that but it felt very pleasurable, especially when she rubbed his prostate. She took his cock back into her wonderful wet mouth again as she gently finger-fucked him. Then she stopped and looked directly into his eyes.

"Would you like to fuck me, Patrick? Would you like to slide your hard cock up my tight ass?"

"Oh, gawd, yes!" he hissed.

"Be a good boy and lube me up and you can do just that."

Jillian got into position and he applied generous amounts of the slick gel to her nether regions and his hard dick. While she knelt on the bed, he stood behind her, ready at last to finally fulfill his secret fantasy. She arched her back and spread her cheeks. He rubbed his lubed cock up and down her crack then pressed the tip against her slick anus. Her precious rosebud parted and gradually the head of his cock entered her. Jillian moaned and Patrick didn't know if it was from pleasure or the discomfort of having something so thick working its way into such a tight opening. He didn't care which it was because his dick was in heaven. Jillian's ass was amazing, even with all the preparations they had done her ass was the tightest he had ever fucked. The firmness with which he was held despite the slipperiness of the lube and the incredible warmth were almost too intense.

"Oh, Patrick, that feels so good. Your cock is a perfect fit. It's so thick and so long. I love it but please be gentle, please fuck me gently."

He eased into her ass tenderly until he was buried to the hilt. He paused and they both stayed still. Jillian concentrated on breathing and adjusting to his girth and length. Patrick concentrated on letting her adjust and marveling at her incredible tautness and the heat of her ass. He fucked her slowly and carefully. He pulled out until just his head remained in her and then watched in amazement as his dick gradually sank back into her. He increased speed as she loosened and her loud moans encouraged him to continue.

"Oh, yes, give it to me, Patrick, fuck me harder," Jillian said at last, begging for more.

He gripped her hips and gave it to her just the way she wanted it. Almost pulling completely out of her then driving back in deeper and harder with every thrust. Each thrust surging into her caused Jillian to moan with intense pleasure. She tossed her head and rocked back to meet his every plunge. He hammered away at her and she fucked back to receive every thrust. They panted and sweated and fucked faster and faster, racing together toward orgasm. It hit her first. Her ass clenched him, she shuddered, a bit of clear liquid squirted out of her clitty and she screamed in ecstasy as one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had rocked through her. The pleasure was almost too severe and when her spasms had subsided she focused once more on his pleasure.

"That's it, baby, fuck me good! Fuck mama's tight little asshole! Fuck me hard, Patrick, fuck me hard!"

"Jillian, I can't take much more, I'm going to cum!" he moaned, thrusting away like a demon in heat.

"Stand up," Jillian ordered, "I want you to cum all over me."

She knelt before him, parted her sweet lips and swallowed him down to the root. He watched in amazement as her lips slid down his thick shaft, taking him all the way into the back of her throat. And then she did something amazing; while he was buried in her throat, her tongue snaked out and licked his balls. It was too much for him and his cock jerked in her throat and exploded. As the first spurt erupted against the back of her throat, she eased her mouth back and it was quickly filled with more hot spunk. She took him out of her mouth and let him shoot more sperm all over her until her face and mouth were covered with his cum, which dripped down onto her pert breasts.

"Give me every drop," she commanded, milking him into her cupped hand. "I want it all. Give me all of your cum."

When he was done, she smeared most of the cum over his balls and sensitive cock causing him to tremble.

"Turn around and bend over," she said ordered.

She spread the remaining cum in his crack and over his anus. Then she licked and sucked the cum from his ass. When she had licked it all up, she had him turn around. His cock was still hard and she held it aloft as she cleaned his dripping balls. Once that was done, she attacked his dick with her hungry mouth and licked it clean. She withdrew her mouth from his shaft, leaving him glistening with her saliva. She smiled at him while sucking his juices off her fingers. Her lips and face glistened with the remnants of his sperm and her saliva.

"Mmm, you have very tasty cum," she commented, "it's yummy and I love it."

"And I loved fucking you," he said. "The whole scene was incredible! Especially licking your ass. That made me feel so dirty and nasty!"

"You are dirty, baby. You're a very nasty man, Patrick."

"Thank you, Jillian. Let's get some rest, maybe some more champagne and try some other things. After all, I do have the pleasure of your company all night."

Damn, Jillian thought, this man is insatiable. But after a little rest and some excellent bubbly she would be good to go again.

- End -

12