The Introduction

Story Info
Meeting her Master.
1.2k words
3.89
14.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After talking on the internet for months the time has finally arrived. I am sitting here waiting anxiously for your arrival. The curtains are drawn closed, the wing back chair in the middle of the room. Everything as you have requested. I hear a car pull into the driveway. I stand up and get into position with my arms stretched out, legs apart, blindfold on. Nervousness and excitement are coursing thru my veins. I took half a day off work to prepare for this moment. I took a bath in lavender scented oil, shaved all the right spots, including my pussy. I fixed my hair, put on a new red lace underwire bra, which makes my tits look fantastic, and finally a black lace short skirt and open toes 3 inch heels to make my legs look great. I hear the back door open; steps walk thru the kitchen into the open cove of the front room. You stop in the doorway. I feel your stare upon me like a 1000 lbs of bricks. There is rustling; I'm assuming you are taking off your coat. You approach me, stand in front of me, your face goes into my neck to smell and taste it.

"Hello Wench," you say, "I am your Master."

"Hello Master." I say.

You have walked around the backside of me. You slap my ass. "I did not give you permission to speak Wench."

You walk around me to continue your inspection. "Do you have any questions of me, Wench?" You ask. "You may speak."

"I'm nervous and I don't know what to expect right now, but no questions Master." I say.

"Today is a day for us to get to know each other. You will do my bidding, pleasure me, take note on how I like to be pleasured. Then I will decide if I want to keep this arrangement. If not, we will go our separate ways. Do you understand? Please answer."

"Yes, Master." I say.

"Very good."

You are standing behind me. Both arms extend out and you interlock your fingers into mine. You bring your face into my neck again and kiss and suck on it for a moment. I am very surprised on how sweet and gentle with me you are. Your fingers glide up my arms to come around the front of me and cup each breast. You massage them from the outside of my bra. You can feel my breathing starting to speed up. One hand goes to my the back to unhook the bra. You push my arms down so the straps fall off both of my shoulders. My nipples are rock hard. You direct my arms back in the original position. Both hands go back to my tits and cup them while your fingers squeeze and pinch both nipples. A gasp escapes me. What you are doing feels incredible. I can tell you are a sexual person. My arms rise up because they are tired from being extended, and it gives me a different sense of pleasure. As one hand continues to manipulate my nipple and tit the other glides down my stomach into the top of my lace skirt. You feel I have shaved for you. Your middle finger continues the journey until you get to my clit. A tingle happens in my stomach and I can feel my cunt getting wetter by the second. You slide your finger in my wetness, and back to my clit. My knees almost buckle.

"Very nice, my bitch is ready for me." you say. "Take your skirt down and bend over, so you can be inspected." I do as I am told. Your finger goes into my dark, pink, wet hole; back and forth you pump it; then out and slowly into my ass. I can't control my moaning, that feels so good.

"Stand up." you say.

There is movement from behind me. It sounds as if you are undoing your belt, then I hear a zipper. You are taking off your pants. Next to me is the wingback chair. You sit in it. You tell me to go to my knees and go to the left direction to face you. You take my hands and guide me to your knees. "Suck my cock, Wench." you say.

My hands glide up from your knees to your thighs, to your prick. I feel how long and hard you are. You give me no instruction on how to please you so I do it how I know best. I take the head, lick it with my tongue to get it nice and wet. Then slowly take your whole shaft deep into my mouth, to the back of my throat. Slowly my head moves back and forth while my right hand goes to your balls and massages and caresses them gently. Your breath has sped up. Your hand has found its way into my hair to guide my head on how fast and deep you want me to take you. Nice and slow at first. After a few minutes you become more aggressive. You're moaning now, your fingers are now tangled in my hair and guiding my head more rapidly. Finally you pull at my hair and make me stop what I am doing.

"Turn around and get on all fours."

I do as I am told.

You get off the chair on to your knees. You slide your rock hard cock deep into my cunt and start pumping me hard. One hand is gliding my hips and the other comes around to the front of me to find my pussy. You start fingering my clit. My moaning intensifies.

"I have not instructed you to cum." you tell me, as you proceed to bring me closer to exploding.

After a minute or two you explode in me. You can tell I am going to do the same, so you stop.

"I am pleased." you say as you go to sit back on the chair. "You follow direction well. Now come to me and clean me up."

I turn around, you guide me to you, and I take your cock into my mouth once more. I suck and lick off both of our combined juices. You run your fingers through my hair in a sweet gesture because you are pleased. Once I am done I sit back on my heels and you move to put your pants back on.

"You have served me well today wench, don't you think so, slave Jordan?"

"Yes, Master, very well." I hear from a voice off to my left.

"I had no idea Master we were being watched. Thank you for letting me serve you today."

I hear the rustle of you putting on your coat.

"Wench, I will be in contact with you through email if I decide to continue this. Leave the blindfold on until after you hear my car pull out of the driveway. Then you may go to the bedroom and finish pleasuring yourself with thoughts of what has transpired here."

"Thank you, Master."

I sit still until you and Sub Jordan leave through the back door and I hear the car drive off. Not really believing what just happened.