The Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris moaned and I put my mouth over his to smother the sounds of his pleasure. He began to slide out and moaned again as he thrust back into me. The lubricant had now been spread over my insides making the subsequent intrusion more smooth and even more pleasurable. I was moaning non-stop now as he continued to slide into me over and over again. He reached down and took my nipples into his mouth one by one and rolled his tongue over them. I reached down behind me and gently squeezed his balls.

I started slapping down on his cock in time with his thrusts. Liquid squelching noises from our coupling filled every corner of the room. I was in heaven and never wanted it to end. I kissed him again deeply as I slammed down on his cock, both of us moaning constantly now. I screamed out his name oblivious to whether anyone could hear me. I yelled at him to cum deep inside me, to coat me with his juices, to make me his.

Chris started thrusting faster with increasing urgency. The lust was driving us both. I could hear from his breathing that he was getting close. I didn't want it to end but I wanted to consummate our bond with his cum inside me. Then he gasped and thrust into me hard and told me that he was cumming. He started to erupt, rope after rope of hot cum filled my insides as he thrust into me trying in vain to plant his seed deeper inside my core. My fingers pressed against his lips as I rocked back on him urging more of his essence into my wanton ass.

Slowly his movements subsided and we fell back against the couch, with me gently rocking on his shrinking dick. We kissed passionately and he told me that he had never felt anything like that in his life. His cock slipped out and a second later his cum started oozing out of my hole. The feeling of it dripping down my cheeks and onto Chris' groin felt naughty and, oh so right. I crawled off him and sat to his side on the couch, not caring about the mess that we were making.

Chapter 3: Possession

Chris leaned over to me, kissed me and asked if after a short breather I would be interested in continuing. I was still aroused not having cum myself and wanted to know what it would feel like to have my cock buried inside of Chris' sexy ass. I kissed his neck and nibbled on his earlobe and worked around to take his tongue into my mouth.

After several intense minutes making out like horny, panting teenagers, I told him to get down on his knees. He give me a knowing smile as he presented his ass to me and I moved in behind him. Chris spread his legs obligingly and asked me to take it slow.

He seemed surprised when my tongue lapped against his ass cheeks and I probed into the musky void between. I loved the clean smell and taste of him. I gradually worked my tongue along his slit spreading him further and Chris moaned again as he bent further forward to increase my access. My tongue grazed against his puckered rosebud and I traced slow delicious circles around his entrance. Chris' only contribution was the constant moaning.

I gently pressed my tongue against his well lubed hole and it resisted staunchly. I ran my tongue now up and down over his tight entrance pushing into him a little more with each upstroke. Gradually he started to loosen up for me. God he was tight. Chris leaned forward even further exposing himself obscenely to my mouth and spreading his legs even wider. It was a glorious sight to behold and I felt a certain amount of power over him.

The tip of my tongue was just starting to enter him now on each up-stroke and I decided to change focus and start to fuck him with my tongue. My tongue edged its way forward, enough for my lips to press against the inside of his cheeks on each down-stroke. The smell of him was driving me crazy and I increased the pace and pressure on his increasingly more compliant rosebud.

With his head pressed into the carpet on my living room floor, Chris begged me to stop teasing him and fuck him. I reached for the lube and spread a generous amount on and inside him as well as over my dick. He was lost in the sensations and begged me to take him forcefully. He told me that he needed my cock deep in him and he couldn't wait any longer for me to fill him.

The adrenaline was coursing through me again as I knelt in behind him and lined my cock up with his hole. He thrust back at me desperately, but I grabbed his hips to stay him. I eased forward and Chris let out a long, slow moan as I began to part him. My cock was at least as wide as Chris', even if it was half an inch shorter.

I made little gentle movements to loosen his virgin hole up to my member but he screamed at me to take him now! So I gently pushed a little further forward until my cock head met resistance and I thrust hard into him. His anus gave way under my incursion and I slid rapidly into him. His insides squeezed down on me like a vice, trying to expel my invading cock.

Chris screamed and I slowed to check that he was OK. He managed to squeeze out "so gooooood" through a clenched jaw. I took that as a signal and and started driving into him with all of the pent up desire that I had been holding back. If felt incredible. The heat radiating from his core was intense and he was so incredibly tight.

My eyes squeezed shut as I drove forcefully into him over and over and over. I didn't hear the moans coming from Chris, I didn't feel the cold morning air. I was lost in the feelings that he was giving me and the liberation I felt at finally giving in to what I now knew that I needed.

After what Chris had done to me earlier I knew that I wasn't going to last long. I sped up, searching desperately for the release that I needed. I wanted to send my cum deep into him as he had done for me. The final barrier. And then it happened. I could feel it boiling up from my swollen balls, coursing along my shaft and then I screamed as I unloaded time and again into his steaming hole. My vision went white and I teetered on the edge of passing out, such was the power of my climax and the overwhelming sensation of satisfying this need.

Chris fell forward and I fell on top of him. Both of us completely spent and lying there stark naked with my dick buried in his ass and his cum still dribbling out of my hole. It was a lurid scene, yet intensely erotic scene. Panting hard I kissed his shoulders and told him that it had been incredible and that we could repeat that anytime he wanted.

He turned one flushed cheek to partly face me and said "you can count on it"!

12