The Introduction to Instruction

Story Info
A new submissive gets her first lesson in obedience.
1.6k words
3.91
19.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I have had a mild fantasy about being dominated by a man in bed. I talked with him about this fantasy of mine, and he said he needed to think about it. So I had a chance to visit that very wonderful boyfriend of mine, and I will be damned if he did not get bossy with me in the bedroom. He blindfolded my eyes and restrained my hands above my head. Then he started to tease my nipples. Just barely...and it was torture as he was biting my neck, licking my lips, cupping my vulva in his left hand and teasing my clit with his right, and he was kissing me, but instructed me not to kiss him back...then he allowed me to. It was delicious. His tongue was warm, and tasted of cigarettes and a beer we had just shared...I love that taste...his lips were soft, and delicate, and luscious. His goatee tickles me each time we kiss.

"Get your ass in the bedroom, take off all of your clothes, and get on your knees on the mattress, now."

So I walked in, stripped down and when I turned around he was there, naked and VERY hard, with a condom in his hand.

He barked at me. "Did I tell you to look at me? No I did not. Get your ass on the bed."

So I did exactly what he said to do, and he spanked me for not obeying the first time. I got on all fours and I could hear him putting his condom on. I heard him roll it down to the base of his penis, and then he came up behind me. I could feel the heat from his body against my legs, and then I felt his cock against my pussy. So he just barely presses the tip of his penis against my vagina, and then takes it away.

I moaned and he spanked me saying, "if I want anything from you I will let you know, now BE QUIET!"

So I got quiet. He reached his right hand around and found my clitoris. He just barely touched the very tip of it, and I thought I was gonna die. I could not help it, and I moaned again. This time he did not spank me or get upset.

"You like that, don't you? You want my cock in your pussy? Tell me- and be very clear about what you want or you wont get anything at all!"

"I want your cock inside me," I said hesitantly.

It was evidently not clear enough because then I felt him put his penis at the entrance of my ass and press in a bit.

"Here??" He asked.

I moaned, it felt really good, but it scared me a little, too. "No, please, I want your cock in my pussy," I clarified.

He then said, "What do you want me to do with it? Just leave it there? Tell me!"

"I want you to fuck me."

So he did. He proceeded to push in really hard and he started to fuck me, and hard, too. I was not expecting that. He rammed it in as far as it would go. The nice thing about his dick is that it is about 6 inches long, and there is always just a tad that will not fit in, so when we are making that really sweet love, he will ride up higher on me, and the base of his penis rubs my clit very nicely. Not today. He rammed in as deep and hard as it would possibly go. I could feel him hitting my cervix each time, and while it did not hurt per se, it was a newer sensation for me. And it felt awesome to have him completely inside me.

I felt him grab my hips and lock his hands down tight, and he started to pull my hips against his harder- then he said something I did not expect.

"If you want to come, you have to ask me for permission first. Do not come with out asking me, Little One."

And then he really let go on me. He kept slapping my ass really hard and humping me like a dog in heat. Then he told me to give him my hands. I reached back and he grabbed them, and pulled me up and toward him with them. Then he rammed his cock in hard and deep again, but he did not pull out. I could feel his penis throbbing inside my vagina, and it was a very intense sensation of pressure. At first it hurt, but as he would pull out and then ram in again, he would keep pushing his cock in real hard, and I could feel my orgasm start. He felt it too.

He slapped my ass and yelled, "What did I tell you?"

I cried out as he let go of my arms, and then he started to hump me hard and slow, with his hand around my hip again, and he was rubbing my clit again.

I begged him, "Please let me cum."

"Not yet," was his only reply, as he rubbed my clit faster.

It was all I could do to not orgasm. Finally he said, "you may have your orgasm now."

He put his hands on my hips again and started to hump me light and fast.

"May I touch myself?"

He said he would allow it, and so I began to rub my clit as his cock pushed in and out of me over and over. I felt the heat wave begin, starting in my clit, and rushing outward to the extremities of my body.

My vagina convulsed like it always does, squeezing his cock rhythmically.

"Good girl, let it come out, keep going Little One!"

I finally finished my orgasm, and he took his penis out of my vagina, and then would gently push back into me, poking deeply inside of me. He told me how good I was, how obedient I was, and that he was pleased. He kept pushing in and pulling out gently. Then he pulled out completely and just rubbed my labia and vagina with his cock. Then I felt him move up and down my perineum. As he would go downward, he would let it barely push into my vagina and then slip farther down and rub my clit. Then he would rub it upward and gently push against my ass, circling the head around the entrance, pushing against it just barely.

Then he took the condom off.

"Now it is time to really fuck, baby."

"May I please get on my back?"

He nodded and smiled, and stepped away from me to let me roll over. My arms and legs were weak from the work I had endured, and then he got onto the bed, and lay between my legs, and just rubbed his penis on the entrance of my vagina, and then upward and teased my clit with it. I love the way his cock feels without a condom. I can feel the veins, the texture, and I know he loves it.

He smiled at me. "What would you like me to do now, Little One? Be very clear".

I looked into those oh-so-beautiful dark brown eyes and replied, "make some slow and sweet love with me."

He obliged me.

He very gently moved his penis back down, rubbed the tip of it against my vaginal opening, and just barely pushed the head in, only about half it was in, and then he pulled it out.

"Are you certain that is what you want? Maybe I should just fuck you some more".

"No sir, please allow me to have your cock in my pussy, and grind me with slow and sweet motions."

At this he smiled and said, "good girl".

Then he placed his penis at the opening of my vagina again, and with great care and gentleness, he slowly pushed his cock into my hole. Then when he was in as far as he could go, he moved up on my hips and changed up the angle of pressure on my clitoris. Then he started to move. Very slowly, in and then gently pulling out almost all the way and then in again, and each time he pushed in again, it was barely a little faster and harder. Within a couple of minutes, he was thrusting deeply inside me, with a wonderful rhythm, looking deeply into my eyes. He makes the best eye contact, ever. His hips were grinding against mine, the base of his penis rubbing my clit harder and harder, his hips moving from thrusting in and out to tasty circular motions...

Then I felt it.

When he is about to orgasm, I can feel his cock getting bigger and thicker in my vagina. I felt the changes happening, and then I felt my own orgasm building again.

I begged him to let me cum. He looked into my eyes and nodded, but then I saw it in his eyes. His pupils dilated, his breathing got ragged and I could feel his cock about to blow inside me. He stared into my eyes, breathing heavily. So I let my restraint go and as I felt his cock releasing his semen into my body, a heavy stream of thick semen, and my own orgasm hit me harder than the first one, and all I could feel was his throbbing cock, his cum, the base of his penis moving quickly against my clit- it was intense, and wonderful.

The moments after the orgasm are almost as good as the orgasm for us. He pulled out and lay down next to me, cradling me in his arms. He kissed me gently, tracing my eyebrows with his fingers.

"Well, Little One, your training has now begun, and I am confident that with discipline and training, you will get even better."

To be very honest, I cannot wait for the first opportunity to disobey...the thought of punishment delights me to no end. Stay tuned!