The Intruder

Story Info
Lola is ravished by a burglar.
1.6k words
4.26
65.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night began no different from any other. I was shutting things down in my lonely little apartment. Made sure everything was locked up and secure, then got ready for bed. Laid down and began to drift off into sleep.

I was floating off into the good part of sleep when suddenly I feel something on my bed. Right as I begin to lift up, he pushes me back down. My mouth is covered before I can scream and my hands are pinned above my head on the headboard.

"Shhh." He said.

After realizing that struggling was useless, my body relaxed onto the bed to avoid anymore muscle strain. A million things were going through my head. Tears were welling up in my eyes as he starts to speak. "I've been watching you, Lola. I've seen you around here, at the bookstore, getting groceries. Walking around like you're better than everyone else. Like no one else exists. I bet you've never even seen me." He was right. I am looking away taking in what he is saying, trying to come up with something in the back of my head. "Look at me," he chides. "You'll see me tonight, I guarantee it." As he said it his cock was pressing up against the crotch area of my nightgown. "I can already tell you like it." He said while running his thumb over my hardened nipples. I let out a slow breath. It had been a long time since a man had touched me like that, invited or not.

"Now I'm going to take my hand away from your mouth, and you aint gonna scream. I don't want to hurt you Lola. But I will." He moves his hand away from my mouth. I don't make a sound. "That's good. Which is how I'm gonna make you feel. Good." His hand is slithering down my side and toying with my gown. "I never seen any men coming or going, Lola. Must think you're better than them too. I'm sure you haven't had any in a good long while. Well that's about to change."

I'm sure he felt my body tense as he played with my clothing. My body was starting to tire just from his weight on me. He was a big man. I could tell he worked out. The tone of his voice sounded angry, vengeful. He had an accent. Southern. I didn't even want to think about what was happening or what he could do to me if I angered him. He started fiddling around in his back pocket for something. I heard the unmistakable sound of a knife clicking. My body tensed again.

"Oh this aint for you. But if you scream, or do anything that displeases me . . ." He shakes his head. His eyes trail down from mine to my crotch. I shift uncomfortably at what his next move would be. Then I feel the knife on my panties. He hushes me again as I whimper at the thought of a stranger sticking a knife in my panties. His intentions became clear. I could hear the individual seams of my underpants ripping away. He was cutting my panties off at the seam right above the crotch. I began to feel the heat rising in my face. It wasn't until then that I realized how wet I was. The juices from my pussy soaked the panties. "Mmmm" he settled back into me. "You like it, don't you?"

He realigned his face with mine. "Now look at me." He over enunciated the words as to be sure that I heard him. I reluctantly turned my head back to him. I didn't want him to see my eyes. I didn't want him to see the fear, or the excitement for that matter. His hand slid smoothly between my legs and I lost focus. A shudder escaped my body. That made his cock press even harder into my leg. His fingers began to explore my vaginal regions.

"See how well we're getting along? You like it, don't you? Mmm, I know you do. This pussy has been aching for some attention." The word aching came out slow, right as he was lingering at the opening of my pussy. I heard myself gasp as he inserted his index finger inside me. He too let out a moan as he proceeded to pump his hand in and out of me. "Look at how wet you are." The emotion in his voice changed. He was enjoying this. His breath was hot on my neck as he whispered into my ear.

"Do you know how long I've wanted this? To feel your wet pussy. To hear you wanting me so bad?

My panting was getting even worse. I tried to hide the fact that I was so turned on. But he knew the second his fingers started in on my warm, wet pussy. He knew that he was in control of me. Then all of a sudden he stops. My body was in shock for a moment as he fumbled around on the bed next to me. I hear the stretch of a roll of tape and feel him pawing at my hands above my head.

"I'll not tape your mouth. I want to hear you cum."

His hands return their attention to below my waist. He is spreading my thighs apart slowly, savoring my pain. I hear him gasp as the smell of my pleasure reaches his nostrils. He is staring at my face and smirking, trying to get a reaction. I try my hardest not to give him one. I don't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he's gotten to me.

"Still proud, huh? Don't want to admit that your body is begging for me? Not havin fun yet? Oh, I know what you want." Glancing down at my slit. "You'd love to have me lick that pussy of yours wouldn't you?"

A shiver ran up my spine. I knew that if his mouth came anywhere near my clit, I wouldn't be able to handle myself. He knew it too.

"You want your clit sucked so bad, I can smell it. I'm gonna enjoy making you cum Miss Prissy. Then I'm goin to fuck the shit out of you.

My eyes widened as I saw his head retreating down my body. I tried to brace myself. I didn't want him having the satisfaction of knowing that he'd made me cum. I felt disgusted, that this man was even going to taste of me. I could feel his breath on my thigh. I could feel his hands toying with my opening. Then as if the anticipation was enough, he shoved his tongue inside me. His arms tightened around my thighs as he was fucking me with his tongue. I could hear him sigh and moan as he ate and sucked me. I tried to tense up. I didn't want to feel him lapping at me, teasing my clit. When a small moan escaped my throat it made it even worse. He was ravaging me. The pressure in my clit was becoming too much and I could feel the pulses going through m body. The sounds of my passion drowned out the sound of him eating me alive. I stiffened as I felt the sharp twinges of my orgasm. He stopped. The shock nearly killed me.

My faced relaxed a bit. I opened my eyes right in time to meet his. I didn't know what was worse, the sound that was coming from him, or his cock sliding into my still quivering pussy. I could feel him throbbing as he slowly violated me. He was enjoying feeling every inch of me as he slid effortlessly inside. He presses his forehead to mine so that I can't move my face away as he starts fucking me. He wants me to see him. He wants to see the expression on my face as he fucks me.

"Do you know how long I've waited to feel your pussy wrapped around me? How fucking prissy are you now? Now that my dick is so deep inside you? You didn't think I could make you cum like that did you?"

His voice trailed off like I wasn't there. He grabbed my hips for traction as he grinded into me. My nipples were rubbing up against his chest as we rocked back on forth. I almost felt pain when my pussy tightened around his cock. "Mmm. There you go. I told you you'd like it."

I couldn't make a sound as my hips started bucking as he forced my second orgasm. My head shot back into the pillow. I sank back into the bed, spent. As if he got what we wanted, he pulled out of me inciting a gasp. He was above me, admiring the work he'd done as he jerked off over my stomach. He inched my gown up above my breasts. At the sight of me there, hands above my head, bare breasts jiggling from his movement he expelled his contents all over my midsection. In the dark I could see his body fold.

After the panting stopped, he nervously got himself and his tools together. He didn't untape my hands. He said I'd have to stay there all night with his cum on me. As he was leaving he turned for a minute to stare at me. I looked away, embarrassed about lying naked in front of him, my nipples still hard from what had just happened. He walked back over to the bed. He gave me a quick once over and kissed my mouth. He chuckled at my disgust. As he rested his hand on my taped wrists, he leaned in to whisper to me. "Now I want you to think about this the next time you are out and about flaunting your shit around town." His hand slid in between my legs. " And if you ever forget . . . "