The Intruder Ch. 02

Story Info
Kim continues to torment Eve.
1.3k words
4.23
23.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim released Eves' legs and allowed them to drop onto the bed. Eve attempted to kick out at Kim, but the younger woman was too quick for her and nimbly avoided Eves' thrashing legs.

"Now that's not very nice, after all the pleasure I've given you tonight," Kim reprimanded, as she sat on top of Eves' legs, immobilising them once again.

"What pleasure?" Eve demanded. "You break into my home, tie me up and rape me and you think I should be grateful? Girl, you must have some real problems in your head."

"You loved it and you know it," Kim responded. "You came way too many times not have."

"You did play to my weaknesses," Eve admitted. "But you still broke in here and attacked me. How do you know me anyway?"

"Oh Eve, I'm so disappointed that you don't remember me. You need to be punished for being so forgetful," Kim replied, leaning forward and clamping her teeth onto Eves' left nipple, biting as hard as she could.

"Oww, for fucks sake, stop it you bitch" Eve cried.

"Nasty words lead to nasty things," Kim said, sitting up again.

"What are you going to do to me?" Eve asked.

"Whatever i want to. And you can't stop me," Kim answered, slapping Eve hard across the face. "I will keep on punishing you until you remember who I am."

"My husband is due home early in the morning. He will sort you out," Eve retorted.

"I don't think so, honey. You're hubby is away on business for the rest of the week. I did my homework to make sure we wouldn't be disturbed."

Tears flowed down Eves' face as she realised that she was totally at the mercy of this crazy woman with no hope of being rescued in the near future. Kim leaned towards Eves' face and ran her tongue softly across her prisoners face, lapping up the tears.

"Don't cry, we're going to have so much fun together," she whispered.

Eve turned her face away from Kim and the younger woman sank her teeth into Eves' neck, hard enough to leave a bite mark.

Leaping off the bed, Kim walked across to a closet and opened the door. She searched inside until she found the items that she was looking for – 3 leather belts. Returning to the foot of the bed she used 2 of the belts to secure Eves' ankles to the bed frame, pulling her legs wide apart and exposing her wet, pink slit.

Kim bent her forward and pushed her tongue deep into Eves' open pussy. Seeking outher prisoners clit, Kim flicked her tongue over it time and time again. Kim squirmed on the bed as she felt her clit tingling under the tantalising pressure of Kims' expert tongue

Kim sensed that Eve was about to explode yet again and thrust two fingers deep into her saturated love tube. Eve bit her bottom lip in an attempt to stop herself from shouting out as a massive orgasm ripped through her body. She was, however, unable to stop her hips from pushing up against Kims' probing tongue and invading fingers.

Kim sat up, smiling and licking Eves' wetness from her fingers.

"Ok, so we're going to play a little game," Kim explained. "I'm going to ask you some questions. Every time you give me a correct answer, I will reward you. Every wrong answer will be punished. Do you understand me?"

"I guess so," Eve answered, feeling more scared and exposed now.

"Ok then. Let's start," Kim said, kneeling on the bed next to Eve. "A nice easy question to start. What is your name?"

"Eve Russell."

"Good girl, well done. Now you get a reward." Smiled Kim, bending her neck and sucking on Eves left nipple, drawing it into her mouth and holding it gently between her teeth as her tongue flicked all around it.

Eve had to admit to herself that Kim certainly knew how to please a woman, once again Eve could feel her pussy getting wet at the younger womans' touch. Eve had never before considered having sex with another woman, but she could now see herself getting her pussy licked by a woman at another time.

With another long hard suck on Eves' nipple, Kim sat up, smiling at the tethered woman.

"See? If you keep telling me what I want to hear you will enjoy yourself more than you ever have. Now, tell me who your husband is?" she asked.

"Mark Russell", Eve replied quickly, keen to be rewarded again.

Kim massaged eves' open pussy with one and and her own with her other hand.

"And what is his job?"

"I can't tell you that," Eve protested.

"Not answering any question is punishable," declared Kim, picking up the third belt.

Eve yelped in pain as Kim whipped her left tit with the belt, leaving a bright red mark.

"Now try again. What is his job?"

"I won't tell you," Eve insisted, gritting her teeth and waiting for her punishment. Kim didn't disappoint her and promptly lashed the belt across Eves' right tit.

"If you fail to answer again, I will be forced to use the belt on your pussy," Kim warned. "Now, his job?"

Eve hesitated, not wanting to feel the leather whipping between her legs but also not wanting to disclose her husbands place of work to this crazy woman.

"No answer will mean pain, but the right answer will take away some of the pain you already feel," Kim coaxed.

With both of her tits stinging unbearably, and not wanting her most sensitive area to be whipped, Eve decided that honesty was her best policy.

"He is Head of Security at the Government buildings," she answered reluctantly.

"Good girl," Kim replied before disappearing into the bathroom.

Eve heard water running and Kim returned with a cold, wet face cloth and began to soothe the red marks on both of Eves tits.

"That's a very important job," Kim said, as she dabbed the cold cloth on Eves' nipples, making them stand erect. "What would he say if he knew that his wife liked to take her clothes off in front of strangers?"

Eves' heart pounded and her mind raced as she began to piece together the events which had lead to her being in this situation.

"You mean you were at that art class that I posed for last month?" she asked.

"Well done, you slut. You can stop pretending to be so innocent now. I know all about you and your dirty little secrets."

"But that was just a one-off, not something that I do often, " protested Eve.

"Oh, I'm well aware of that, but you do have a history of getting yourself into awkward situations don't you?"

"What do you mean? What else do you know about me?"

"That you only posed for that class because you had been fucking the teachers teenage son and the teacher threatened to spill if you didn't pose naked for his class and fuck him afterwards."

Eve felt her cheeks flush as Kim explained that she too had been fucking the art teacher and had been watching from a closet as Eve had sucked his cock and fucked him in his studio after the other students had left.

"Now that you know how I know you, maybe we can come to an arrangement that will be a little more comfortable for you Eve," Kim suggested.

"OK, anything, just untie me please."

"Alright, I will untie you just as long as you promise to behave yourself, not attack me or try to escape and you have to tell me all about your affair with the teachers son."

Desperate to be freed from her bonds, Kim agreed to do as she was asked.

"Before I untie you, I'm going to fix us both a drink. I think we could both do with a cold one," said Kim.

Eve nodded in agreement and Kim left the room.

When Kim returned, things started to get very interesting indeed.