The Intruders

Story Info
Fear, overridden by erotic sensations.
941 words
3.95
43k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the door after a long day at work. The hot summer sun still burning my skin from the drive home. The cool of the a/c in the house made my nipples hard as I acclimated to the change in temperature. The feel of my silk blouse only served to intensify the feeling.

I called out for you, but got no response. I assumed you were not there and went about my usual business of getting undressed and changing into casual clothes for the evening. I began to unbutton my blouse as I walked across the living room. I heard a shuffling noise coming from the back of the house. Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement in the hallway. I called out to you again, but got no answer. With caution I proceeded to the kitchen and pulled a knife from the butcher block. I carried it low to my side as you taught me when we had been broken into before. Never again would I be surprised by an attacker in the house. Or so I thought.

As I turned the corner into the dark hallway I heard footsteps coming from behind me. Before I could turn and raise the knife, it was gone from my hand and I was slammed against the wall. My arms were pulled back behind me and I could feel a rope being tied around them. I struggled trying to free myself, only to be turned around , my shirt pulled off of me. Standing there before me in the darkness I could only see his eyes. I felt the cool touch of the blade of the knife sliding across my breast. The intruder pulled at the fabric between the bra and my skin, ripping it away with the knife. He ran the blade across my hard nipples, causing me to gasp.

My mind was running but my body wasn't moving. I tried to kick, but he shoved his leg between mine, spreading them wide. He proceeded to cut my skirt away leaving me in only my panties. I could feel the wetness starting. Why was I feeling this. I was being attacked, yet my body was reacting in a way I had not expected. He forced me to the bedroom, the low light from the street corner shone thru the blinds only outlining his form. He pushed me down on the bed and ordered me on my knees. I did as I was told. He grab my panties from behind and pulled them down revealing my sex. The smell of my juices gave me away. "So you like it like this?" he asked.

I started to say no, but before I could I felt the sting of something striking my backside. I instinctively pulled away from the pain. The blows began to reign down upon my legs, my ass, and my back. "Get back into position" he ordered. I obeyed and he increased the lashes in intensity. Each time I flinched he struck me harder. "Stop moving or you will really get it". I couldn't help myself. It took all I had not to scream out. I begged his mercy. Instead he began to whip my cunt. The pain was increasing but not in a bad way. I found myself getting wetter with each stoke moving to the whip as he continued. "That's more like it, I want you to feel it"

He stopped whipping me and didn't say a word. I started to move but he pushed me back down. Before I knew it, he drove his dick deep inside my cunt. He grabbed my inflamed ass and pounded me harder and harder until he came in an explosion of of fire. He backed away and suddenly I was turned over on my back. There were two of them there now. The other must have been in the shadows the whole time. I felt the coolness of the whip being gently pulled across my breasts. The first strike took me by surprise. My breast bounced back as I recoiled from the sting. He struck the other breast with equal intensity. Repeatedly he struck my nipples, each time with increasing power. I felt as if my skin would explode.

"Spread your legs" At first I wasn't sure if I heard him. The whip struck me low above my cunt and on my thighs. I spread my legs. "wider now" the tip of the whip grazed my clit. Sending shock waves thru my body. One of them mounted me on my chest and shoved his dick in my mouth. I eagerly accepted it and managed as best as I could considering my position. The other continued to whip my pussy and thighs. Then he took the handle of the whip and inserted it deep into my ass. He then pushed his dick inside my cunt and feverishly fucked me to the rhythm of the one on top of me. I felt the orgasm coming and rode it out my body quivering in the wake of the flood. Simultaneously they both came in me. The cum ran down my chin onto my neck. From that point on I don't recall. I woke up the next morning. No sign of the intruders, knife placed away in the butcher block. You walked in with breakfast in hand.

"Good morning my love, did you have pleasant dreams?" I reached for a bagel and realized it was no dream. The markings of my whipping were still fresh. I smiled as I lathered the cream cheese on and stared back at you in utter lust.