The Intruders Pt. 02

Story Info
Three busty women are fucked hard by two intruders.
3.4k words
4.23
65.9k
59

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
868 Followers

Charlotte, and her 20-year-old daughter, Jessica were both on their knees. They were completely naked, and they were gagging and spluttering as 2 thick cocks were rammed in and out of their mouths, facefucking the two busty women.

Charlotte's head was fixed in place, not moving as the blonde-haired man had a hold of her, keeping the busty mom in position as his thick, 8-inch cock slammed against the back of her throat as he fucked her mouth. Jessica on the other hand, seemed to be doing all the work, she was bobbing her head back and forth as she took the dark-haired man's cock in her mouth.

The blonde-haired man has just shoved his cock deep in Charlotte's throat, making her neck bulge when all 4 of them heard the front door slam shut.

She had arrived.

It had taken Alison 15 minutes to drive from her house over to Charlotte's, but she had finally made it. Of course, Charlotte hadn't locked the door when she got home from work, so her friend simply walked through the door, slammed it shut and looked around.

Alison was the same age as Charlotte, having just turned 40 a couple of days ago. However, that's where the similarities ended. Whereas Charlotte had massive 34E tits, Alison was slightly smaller. Her tits were still a handful, but nothing compared to her friend. Alison's hair was shoulder length, blonde and curled slightly. She wasn't wearing her work outfit, and instead was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans, a white T-Shirt and a denim jacket.

"Hello? Charlotte?" said Alison.

Charlotte was still convulsing at the thick cock wedged deep in her throat. She looked up at the blonde-haired man, her eyes watering. He tried is luck further and thrust forwards. Charlotte gave a little jump as his cock was pushed as far as it would go before he pulled out and Charlotte looked up and gasped for air.

Her lips were covered in saliva and spit from the furious mouth fucking she had just received. She wiped her mouth and the blonde-haired man looked down at her and smiled.

"Tell her to come up." He said.

Charlotte looked furious but at the sound of her daughter still gagging and coughing, she had no choice. It was either bring Alison up to get fucked or Jessica would end up with a pussy full of cum.

"Up here Alison!" she shouted, "I'm upstairs."

Alison smiled and started to climb the stairs. As she did, the blonde-haired man moved away from Charlotte and stood beside the door. The busty mom looked a little confused but soon came to realise what he was doing. When Alison opened the bedroom door, the man would be standing behind her, out of her view.

The dark-haired man moved position and, with his cock still in Jessica's mouth, walked over to where Charlotte was kneeling. He pulled Jessica along by her head, making sure to keep his cock deep in her mouth. He was now in the perfect position. As soon as Alison opened the door, she would find her busty friend on her knees, her makeup ruined. She would also get a perfect image of Jessica gagging on cock.

It didn't take long for that to happen as the bedroom door opened up and Alison walked in.

"Hi Charlo-" she stopped talking immediately and her eyes went wide. She looked around, taking in deep breaths as she tried to comprehend the scene in front of her. She tried to speak but couldn't.

Alison's attention immediately went to Jessica. She felt bad that her first thought wasn't to help or anything, it was she is such a slut. But Alison soon composed herself and stared as Jessica bobbed her head back and forth, spit flying everywhere, and deep moaning and gagging sounds erupted from her mouth.

Alison then looked at Charlotte on her knees. The two friends simply stared at each other. Charlotte full of sorrow and Alison full of confusion and hurt. They didn't have time to dwell on things as Alison suddenly yelped as the blonde-haired man grabbed her from behind.

He immediately grabbed her tits, gave them a squeeze through her T-Shirt. Alison tensed as she felt his cock press into her back. She tried to fight the man off but to no avail, his arms were hugging her too tightly.

"Well I don't believe it." Said the blonde-haired man and he looked towards Charlotte. "Does everyone who comes in this house have big tits?"

Alison whimpered as she felt the man squeeze and play with her tits. He was quite rough with her. Alison simply stared at Charlotte.

"I'm sorry." The busty mom said, "I had to. Otherwise they were going to cum in Jessica."

For a moment, Alison looked over to Jessica and wished for her to choke on the cock deep in her throat, but the feeling passed as quickly as it arrived.

The blonde-haired man pushed Alison forwards a little and kicked the bedroom door closed with his right leg before turning around and facing Alison. He moved in-front of her.

"You're gorgeous, you are. Tits aren't as big as your friends' here but never mind. They're big enough for us."

Alison tried to keep her jacket on but again, the blonde-haired man was too strong for her and he soon pulled off her denim jacket. He chucked in across the room. Without pausing, he grabbed the neckline of Alison's T-Shirt and pulled.

It ripped down the front and the woman yelped in surprise. She felt her T-Shirt get pulled off her and her arms went to cover her chest.

Behind this, the dark-haired man pulled his cock from Jessica's mouth and finally allowed her to catch her breath. She breathed in as much as she could and waited for another ferocious attack on her mouth. Instead, however, the dark-haired man simply grabbed her by the shoulders and gently put her on her back.

She looked up and her vision was taken up by the massive balls and the thick cock of the man standing over her. The man grabbed Charlotte by the shoulders, and she stopped looking at Alison.

He moved Charlotte so she was positioned on top of Jessica. Her knees either side of her daughter and her head directly above Jessica's. Without warning, the dark-haired man shoved his cock in Charlotte's mouth.

She gagged at the sudden intrusion and continued to do so as she felt the thick cock get rammed in and out of her mouth. It was her turn for another facefucking. Jessica looked up and was forced to watch as her busty mother spluttered and coughed. Spit seemed to hit Jessica in the face.

The dark-haired man continued to thrust in and out of Charlotte's mouth. Hitting the back of her throat from time to time. After a minute or two, he lowered himself. His big balls now resting on Jessica's face.

"You suck my balls as I fuck your mom's mouth." He demanded. Jessica did as she was told and took his balls in her mouth as best she could. The left, the right and then both together. The dark-haired man smiled with content.

Alison looked so shocked at what the other 2 women were doing that she almost forgot about herself. The blonde-haired man pushed her arms away and they fell to her side. He grabbed her bra, which was red and lacy, and pulled. Her bra ripped open and her tits sprung free.

The man grabbed her tits and squeezed them before giving each a quick lick. He then gave both her tits a light spank and she jumped a little.

"Your turn now darling." He said and he pushed Alison onto her knees. She almost tumbled forwards but grabbed the man's legs to support herself. She looked forwards and saw his large, thick cock hovering inches away from her mouth. His balls were massive as well and Alison gave an involuntary gulp.

Of course, she had given blowjobs before. Her husband and herself regularly had sex and oral was a part of her sex life, but the way these guys were going, she was more than anxious. With such a big cock, it would be hard to take it in her mouth at all, let alone get her mouth fucked.

The blonde-haired man didn't pay any attention to how she was feeling. Instead, he grabbed the base of his cock and slapped the tip against her lips.

"Open up." He said.

Alison quickly glanced towards Charlotte and Jessica. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. The man thrust his cock into her mouth and Alison's eyes shot open and went wide as she looked up at him.

The man wasted no time and began to pull out of her mouth before ramming his cock back in again. Over and over, in and out he went as he began to facefuck her. Alison usually took pride in her gag reflex and how she usually never gagged, but this was something different altogether.

The fact that the man had her head held in place and was fucking her mouth relentlessly, Alison began to gag and splutter and couldn't do anything to stop herself. She could feel strands of saliva on her lips and could see how wet the man's cock was.

She could also taste pre-cum. The saltiness filled her mouth. As the blonde-haired man continued to fuck her mouth, he went deeper and deeper. Alison could feel his cock hit the back of her throat and then slide further, making her jerk. Veins appeared on her neck from time-to-time and she tried to get as many breaths in as she could.

The dark-haired man stopped facefucking Charlotte and pulled his cock from her mouth. He stood up and stared down at the 2 busty women before him. He pointed towards the bed. "I want you two on the bed. Face down, ass up."

Charlotte didn't bother to get up, she simply crawled on all fours until she reached the bed and climbed up. Her head was against the pillow and she arched her back, her ass in the air. Jessica followed her mom, but she got up and as she passed, the dark-haired man spanked her on the ass.

She fell on the bed beside her mother. The dark-haired man walked over to them and stood behind them. He knelt down and buried his face in Charlotte's pussy and began to lick her out from behind. He grabbed her ass cheeks and gave them a squeeze every few seconds.

He stopped, slapped Charlotte on the ass again and moved over to Jessica. He did the same thing and began to eat her out. Jessica moaned with pleasure and looked over to Alison, who was kneeling down and taking a thick cock in her mouth.

Again, the dark-haired man spanked Jessica on the ass before standing up and ramming his cock in Jessica's pussy. She screamed with both discomfort and pleasure as she began to get fucked doggystyle. Her ass wobbled as the man thrust in and out. He grabbed her by the waist and continued to fuck her, going deeper with every thrust.

Alison continued to gag as the blonde-haired man fucked her face. Before long, he pulled his cock from her mouth. Alison felt dizzy and gulped as many large breaths as she could. She was snapped back into things however when the man grabbed her tits and squeezed them together.

"Hold them like that." He commanded and she did. Holding her tits together, she felt his cock on her skin as he began to titfuck her. His large, thick cock sliding up and down between her tits, covering them in spit and pre-cum.

Alison looked disgusted but kept her eyes firmly on his. He smiled at her and grabbed her hair. It was too tidy and so he ruffled it around and by the time he was finished, you might have mistaken Alison for being in some rough gangbang.

Her makeup was flowing down her face, particularly her black eyeliner. The blonde-haired man continued to fuck her tits before finally stopping. He slapped his cock against each of them and pulled Alison to her feet.

He went for the button on her jeans, but she tried to resist. "No way. My mouth is one thing, but you are not fucking me."

The blonde-haired man smiled. "That's what your friend said. Isn't that right, big tits?" he added, looking over to Charlotte.

She nodded. "I don't want Jessica to get pregnant Alison. Please. They said they had to fuck you or else-" Charlotte was cut off as she opened her mouth and moaned. The dark-haired man has just rammed his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her from behind.

Alison was beyond angry. She still fought to keep her jeans on but the man was able to unbutton them. He pulled them down to her knees and then her ankles. Alison stopped trying to fight it. Her jeans came off and were thrown to the side.

The blonde-haired man grabbed Alison's ass and squeezed. Her ass felt amazing. He spanked her before grabbing her panties and pulling them down. They fell to her feet and then, they too, were off. The man threw them to the side and they landed on Charlotte's head as she continued to get fucked.

The blonde-haired man began to finger Alison who muttered and moaned under her breath. One hand continued to finger her pussy as the other explored her ass, her back and the rest of her body.

Before long, the dark-haired man pulled out of Charlotte's pussy and slapped her ass. He pushed the busty mom aside who fell towards her daughter.

"Bring her up here." He said, and the blonde-haired man stopped fingering Alison and grabbed her by the waist. He moved her forwards until she fell onto the bed. They got her into a doggy position where she was on all fours. Her ass pointing towards the blonde man and her head towards the dark-haired man.

"Time I tried that mouth of yours." He said and Alison winced before opening her mouth. Just like the blonde man, the dark-haired man wasted no time in thrusting his cock in her mouth. He continued to fuck her mouth, always making sure to hit the back of her throat.

Alison gagged and croaked as she was mouthfucked relentlessly. The blonde-haired man grabbed his cock and slid it over Alison's pussy. Butterflies grew in her stomach as she readied herself for a rough fucking.

She began to panic, however, when she felt his cock move away from her pussy and instead rested against her asshole. Her eyes went wide and she tried to push the man away with her arms behind her, but that was useless.

With her mouth full of cock, she let out a muffled scream as the blonde-haired man thrust his cock into her ass and began to pound at her. Fucking her anally felt absolutely incredible. She was so tight.

He grabbed her ass, squeezed and spanked her every few seconds. She continued to gag and moan as she was fucked in her mouth and her ass. The dark-haired man reached down and grabbed her tits. They were swinging back and forth as she was fucked hard. He squeezed and she looked at him.

The man thrust his cock deep into her throat and kept it there. Alison's eyes began to fill with water and her neck convulsed as her throat was full of his thick cock. He kept her head still for another few seconds before pushing her off his cock and letting her breath.

Her moans were audible now, loud and constant. She looked over to Charlotte with a hatred in her eyes. "You did this to me!" she screamed at her friend.

Charlotte was going to reply but didn't bother as the dark-haired man thrust his cock back into Alison's mouth. Charlotte and Jessica both just stared at the other woman as she was spitroasted. They were too exhausted to do anything.

Before long, Alison began to feel the dark-haired man begin to twitch. His cock getting ready to unload his cum into her mouth. She never swallowed. She always spit. But this time she thought, it would be no good, this guy would want her to swallow his cum, every last drop.

It only took another few seconds for her to find out. The dark-haired man exploded in her mouth and she frantically began to gulp down his cum. Some escaped from her mouth and tricked down her lips onto the bed, but she kept gulping. There was no way she couldn't -- the man had his cock firmly in her mouth and wasn't giving her any opportunity to stop.

She swallowed and swallowed before the man finally let go of her head and pulled his cock from her mouth. He slid it across her face, covering her in saliva and specks of cum.

"Good girl." He said and smiled.

Alison continued to moan as her ass continued to get pounded by the blonde man. She looked around as the dark-haired man walked to the corner of the room and opened a small backpack that she hadn't noticed before. He pulled out 2 pairs of handcuffs.

"You two, get on the floor. Sit on your ass, arms up." He said to Charlotte and Jessica. They looked at each other but obeyed. They got onto the floor and both sat crossed legged, they raised their arms.

The dark-haired man handcuffed the two women to the bed post. "Can't have you running off as soon as we're gone now can we?"

Charlotte looked up and gulped before speaking. "You-you're going? You're just going to leave us?"

The dark-haired man looked at her, "Of course big tits, once my friend here has had his fun, we'll be off. I see no reason for us to stick around."

Charlotte was about to speak again but was cut off by the blonde-haired man. "Fuck, I'm gunna cum soon." And he looked down at Alison, "gunna cum for you soon baby."

Alison was alarmed but not as worried as she had been with the other guy. At least this time it would just be cum in her ass. She wouldn't have to do anything like swallow.

The blonde-haired man continued to fuck her ass for another few seconds before pulling out. Alison thought he was going to cum on her ass or her back, but she soon yelped as he thrust his cock into her pussy.

She turned her head and tried to push him away. "No." she said, but it was too late.

The blonde-haired man exploded in her pussy. Filling her with his cum. She could feel it inside her, he shot load after load into the pussy.

She turned her head back around and buried it in the bedding. Her mind went whizzing with a thousand thoughts as the man continued to cum inside her.

Finally, she felt him pull out and he spanked her on the ass. "Fucking hell, you were amazing girl." He said, before quickly adding, "I hope you don't mind a bit of ass-to-pussy."

Alison tried to shout at him, but she was too exhausted and shocked at what had just happened.

The dark-haired man and his friend gathered up their things, the backpack and put on any pieces of missing clothing. "Well ladies. Thanks for a great night." Said the blonde.

"Maybe see you around again sometime?" added the dark-haired man and they left the bedroom, laughing as they walked down the stairs and out of the front door.

Moments passed in silence before Charlotte tried to look around at Alison. "Alison, babe. I'm sorry but they forced me to, I was only thinking of-"

"Don't you dare." Said Alison, she was sat up, her fingers covered in the cum that had leaked from her pussy. "You bitch. You absolute bitch."

"It's my fault." Said Jessica, "They were gunna cum in me unless-" but she too was cut off.

"So, you thought you would get me round so they could CUM IN ME INSTEAD?" Alison raised her voice. "What the hell am I gunna tell David?"

Charlotte shook her head; she couldn't think of anything to say.

Bitterness filled Alison's voice. "It's both of you. You're both to blame. He just came in me for fucks sake! Well, I tell you what. Fuck this. I'm gunna fuck the shit out of both of you, and trust me, I'm gunna make those two feel like a fairy tale."

Charlotte and Jessica looked at each other and gulped.

THE END.

AirWrites
AirWrites
868 Followers