The Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The husband sat motionless leaning back up against the same couch. The invader used his free hand to pull him up to sit beside him as his wife continued to ride his large organ. He looked on sadly as his beautiful wife's hips bucked wildly back and forth as she grinded her pussy onto the monsters cock that was now filling her completely. You could hear her juices clearly on the video as she saturated the invaders cock.

The creature licked and slurped her milky white tits and then opened his wide mouth before coming down on her engorged nipples with a light bite. He seemed to gently chew on each swollen nub as if he were feeding from them as his base like grunts echoed through the room. This caused the wife to willingly force her large mounds forward as if she was trying to give them over completely to his hungry mouth.

The beast then roughly pulled her off his cock and pushed her down to the floor again in front of the couch. He then pulled her legs out straight and sat directly on them positioning himself over her beautiful plump ass. He then grabbed her round hips and pushed his cock forward entering her juicy pink pussy. The creature easily broke the entrance to her womb while savoring her tightness. He seemed to love the feel of his human sexual prey as he leaned his weight into her fully as his hips grinded his cock into her deepest recesses.

The wife's head immediately shot straight up as she felt the large cock force its way deep inside her.

"Owwwwwwwwww!" She cried out.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh, Aghhhhhhhhh, Oh yeah! Oh yeah, Oh god. I'm going to cum." She uncontrollably gasped her words.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Oh god I'm coming. Please don't stop! Please don't stop!"

"Gasp, Gasp, Gasp" She gulped for air still in the throes of an increasable orgasm.

The husband looked stunned as he watched from his position on the couch. He could her feminine squeals and groans continue as the creature continued to penetrate his wife with powerful wave like thrusts. He wondered how she could actually be enjoying this, as he sat seemingly traumatized.

He had remembered hearing a theory put forth that the aliens had the power to bring human females to a state of "Being in Heat." The theory stated that human females long ago had lost this animal trait that is inherent to most female animal populations, and that somehow the aliens were able to bring it back. This explained why women seemed to be in pain before being taken by the beasts, and not being able to control their actions while willingly giving themselves over to the aliens much like Earths animal population.

This theory offered him no comfort as he watched his beautiful wife being ravaged. He remembered that only two days earlier she had vomited at the thought of being fucked by one of the creatures; but now was screaming with pleasure in what seemed to be a never-ending orgasm.

Just then the husband heard the creature began to grunt and thrust harder. He looked on in horror as he heard his wife gasping for air through her screams. He could hear the sounds of her pussy sloshing with every thrust of the creature as she tried to raise her ass up off the carpet to take more of him into her.

The alien was now moving at incredible speeds. The muscles on his back looked very powerful as he grinded his hips into the sweet sexual prey lying beneath him.

Suddenly the creature stiffened and let out a thunderous roar as he began to cum. It was a slightly different action then the way a human male ejaculated. Instead of the quick spurts that most men exhibited, this beast let loose with long explosive spasms.

The husband watched helplessly as each discharge deposited think sticky seaman into his quivering wife's womb. Once one blast was finished a second would come as the sticky nectar slid freely out of her pussy and down each side of her bubble ass, as her completely flooded vagina was unable to contain all of the liquid in such a small space.

Each squirt seemed to give his wife a separate orgasm as she screamed with the force of it hitting her stretched pussy walls. She unconsciously did her best to raise her ass in the air trying to take more of the warm fluid deep inside her.

The creature seemed to be finished. He let out one last grunt before pulling his long cock out of the wife who still had tears streaming down her face. She seemed to be completely exhausted and had trouble catching her breath.

The creature then turned to the husband and held up his hand. The restraint magically slithered off the husband's wrists. The husband gave one last effort to stop this and feebly rushing at the alien.

The invader pushed the husband back into the couch with such force that it split it in two pieces. He then pulled the wife up by her elbow and motioned her to leave with them. She seemed to willingly comply as she walked on shaky legs toward the door. Before leaving she turned to look at the husband who was lying in a crumpled ball and mouthed "I love you" as she left with the two invaders.

Both John and Luke stood motionless for a second. They both were unable to find the words to express their disbelief at what they had seen.

John hit the ejection button from the viewer and fumbled through the box finding a new disc.

"Do you want to see another?"

12