The Investigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers

Liz Carden was, and still is, very beautiful naked. Before I could catch myself, I blurted, "God, Liz, you're stunning." I immediately thought that I had made a huge mistake. Liz stood there, naked and silent for a moment before a smile crept onto her face.

"You really think so?" she asked. I nodded affirmatively. "Thank you," Liz said. "You look pretty good naked too."

We stood looking at each other for another minute or so. Liz really did look incredibly good with nothing on. "Well," Liz said, "if we're going out there, we need to get ready." She reached into case and pulled out two bottles of sunscreen. She handed me one and said, "Don't forget the parts that don't usually get sun. A burn there could really hurt and I doubt that you'd want to submit a disability claim for it."

We proceeded to rub sunscreen on ourselves. Finally, Liz said, "Please do my back and then I'll get yours." She turned and stood with her back to me. I've always been attracted to women's backs and Liz's was splendid. Just below, and paler than, her back was a truly gorgeous tight ass. I started spreading sunscreen on Liz's shoulders and worked my way down her back. I had never before touched Liz except to shake hands. Her skin was soft and smooth, and her taut muscles were appealing. When I had covered her to a point just above her hips, she said, very pleasantly, "You can stop there."

I turned around and let Liz put sunscreen on my back. I had obviously already put it on my own ass, so that was not an issue. Liz's hand on my bare skin felt, well, very nice.

Finished with the sunscreen, Liz pulled a canvass beach bag out of her case and dropped a bottle in. The she pulled out a pair of flip-flops and handed them to me. "Size 11, correct?" Liz asked. I nodded, took the flips, and put them on.

After putting on her own flip-flops, Liz said, "We need towels. According to my research, any time you sit down nude in one of these places, you must sit on a towel. Forgetting your towel is a major faux pas. I'll use the one I brought out. I think that there's another towel in the bathroom."

I found another large towel and brought it out draped over my forearm. Liz grabbed a keycard for the room and put it in an outside pocket of her bag. "Are you ready for this?" Liz asked me. I nodded uncertainly. "Ok, shit, let's go."

I opened the room door and held it for Liz. After I made sure that the door was properly locked, we walked along the outside walkway to the steps. It felt very strange to be walking naked outside. I felt like I was doing something naughty. Also, I couldn't help stare at Liz's bare ass walking in front of me.

When we reached ground level, Liz said, "We're supposed to be lovingly married. I think that means that we should hold hands when we're walking naked in public."

I took Liz's hand and we walked side-by-side towards the pool. I noticed a fair number of the people already out were looking at us. I'm not sure why, but I actually felt good about that.

As we walked, Liz said, "I feel like I'm doing something terribly naughty, but it is also pretty exciting." I looked at her. Liz smiled.

Liz was right. It was exciting. I could feel the sun and breeze on my bare ass and my bare dick. That was a new experience and a nice one.

We found a couple of chaises near the big pool, but slightly away from anyone else. We spread out our towels and lay down. I was on my back. Liz was lying on her front with her head towards the pool. I think that Liz was still nervous because she was talking a lot about nothing. At one point, she softly but distinctly said, "Boy, you really see all types here."

I had, of course, been looking around. However, Liz's comment caused me to look again, thinking about what she had said. There were a few magazine-model quality women and a few very fit men, all deeply tan. There were also a very few people who were obese or bordering on it. Most of the people appeared "average" and it struck me that they were probably more physically attractive naked than if they had been dressed. That was certainly the case with Liz, although she was way above "average." In fact, she was, by a substantial margin, the most beautiful woman around the pool; at least in my opinion.

After we had sat in the sun for a time, I was getting thirsty. I also noticed that we were about the only people without drinks. Not wanting to stand out, I asked Liz, "Do you want something from the bar?"

Liz rolled onto her side, giving me another, very beautiful, full frontal. After thinking about it for a moment, she said, "Yeah. A pina colada please."

Walking to the beach bar was another experience. There were a number of people sitting between us and the bar and, as it was getting to be late afternoon, a number of nude people sitting at the bar. There I was, striding up, completely uncovered, with my dick and ass on full view for everyone. I passed a few people walking back from the bar carrying their drinks to their chairs. To a man and woman, they smiled at me and said "good afternoon" or something similar.

The bar stools were all full. In many ways, it was like any bar with people laughing and some talking too loud. A few men were trying to impress women and some women were trying to impress men. The difference from a normal bar was that everyone was naked. More interesting still, they were all acting like it was perfectly normal to be in a bar naked.

The woman working behind the bar was topless, wore a tiny pair of shorts, and was very attractive. I ordered our drinks and charged them to the room with a larger than usual tip just because she was so attractive, and topless. I took Liz's pina colada, a Red Stripe for me, and two plastic cups of ice water back to our chairs.

As I handed Liz her drink, she said, "You over-tipped her, didn't you?"

I nodded a bit sheepishly. "How did you know?"

"Bare tits tend to have that effect on guys."

We each ended up having a second drink. While I never forgot that I was naked, I was surprised at how relaxing it was to be sitting in the sun completely nude. Rather than being embarrassing, the fact that other people could see my bare body was somehow gratifying.

We still had not seen Smith or Lewis by 5:00 p.m., Liz said, "If I stay here, I'm going to want another drink. That's not a good idea. I need to go up to the room and sober up a bit before dinner."

In fact, Liz did not seem the least bit drunk. I can usually tell when alcohol is starting to have an effect on me, and I wasn't feeling that yet. Nonetheless, I gathered my towel, put on my flips, and followed Liz back to the room. Once we were inside with the door closed so that, presumably, no one could hear us, Liz said, "I'm sorry to make you come in. I was starting to enjoy lying out there naked, and that isn't right."

"We're going to be spending a lot of time naked on this assignment," I replied. "We might as well decide to enjoy it. It's going to be an even tougher assignment otherwise."

Liz stood there for a time just looking at me. A slight smile appeared on her face. "Maybe you're right. Anyway, I need a shower." Into the bathroom she went, shutting the door behind her.

I needed a shower too, but I wasn't in a hurry to get dressed. I assumed that Liz would be in the bathroom for some time, so I went out onto the balcony and sat down. Although the sun was much lower in the sky, there will still a fair number of people around the pool. Two couples (I assume they were couples) were on one of the sand courts below our room desultorily volleying a ball back and forth over the net. Every person whom I could see was naked. No one seemed at all troubled by that. To the contrary, they all seemed to enjoy being naked. I had to admit that it had felt pretty good. A bit farther off, I noticed two people jogging on a path.

I don't know how long I was out there musing on this naked world I was glimpsing. I came back into the moment when I heard Liz opening the sliding door. Her hair was wet but she was wrapped up in her big towel again.

"Still haven't put your clothes on?" Liz asked teasingly. "I think that you like running around naked."

"You don't?" I asked.

Liz smiled. "We'll see. Now, get your shower while I get dressed. It is after six and I'm getting hungry."

I went into the bathroom and started my shower. I made a point of leaving the bathroom door open. I decided that it would probably be more convenient to shave now than in the morning. By the time I was finished and went back into the main room, Liz was already dressed in a khaki skirt and white polo. She was working on her hair with a blow-dryer. I could tell that she was wearing a bra. I was disappointed at myself for being disappointed.

I put on shorts and a shirt that nearly matched Liz's outfit. We walked over to the more casual restaurant in the resort, thinking that the taxpayers probably shouldn't subsidize us for fine dining. There were only two or three couples in the restaurant when we entered. As we slowly had drinks and ate our meal, it started filling up.

One couple there when we came in was dressed normally. As the restaurant filled up, we became a small, overdressed minority. While most of the customers wore something, most of the men and many of the women were bare-chested. What clothes they did wear were very sheer and revealing. Some of the looks we received suggested that our fully clothed look, perfectly normal outside the resort, was not universally appreciated here.

We finished our meal and walked out. "Do you want to check out the night club?" I asked Liz.

"No. I felt like some kind of prudish leper in the restaurant. I'm not going in the night club dressed like this. But, I'm going to have to work up to going in there wearing less."

We walked back to our room past the pool and in-ground Jacuzzis. There were people in all of them. What had been a hot day had turned into a very pleasant semi-tropical evening. Suddenly, Liz stopped me. She leaned up and gave me a quick kiss. "We're supposed to be married, remember?" she said. I'd swear that there was a gleam in her eye.

The air conditioning in the room was not as pleasant as the outside air. Liz said, "I'm going to sit on the balcony" and started towards the sliding door.

"Dressed?" I asked.

Liz turned and looked at me. "Yeah. But, you can go naked if you want. I've seen it now."

"What the hell," I thought. I took off my clothes and walked out after her.

As we sat on the balcony, Liz dressed and me nude, Liz asked, "What are we going to do about a work out?"

"Well," I said, "the resort brochure mentions a fitness center although, if it is like the few resorts I've been to, it won't be very good. While you were showering, I saw some people jogging on that path the runs between the pools and the lake. I don't know where that goes or how far."

"Were the joggers nude?" Liz asked.

"Yes," I answered.

Liz thought for a moment. "You brought running shoes, didn't you?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Ok. That's it. We run tomorrow morning," Liz declared.

I didn't ask whether we would run naked or clothed. Instead, I asked, "Before your morning coffee?"

"Yup," Liz answered, "otherwise I'll need to pee."

Not much later, Liz yawned. "I'm beat," she said, "I'm going to bed."

Liz had booked a room with one queen size bed. We thought that it would look very odd for a married couple to have separate beds in a hotel. Through the glass door, I watched Liz go into the bathroom. She shut the door most of the way, but not all the way. I was curious to see what she would wear to bed. I was disappointed again when she came out of the bathroom in pajamas.

It was not very late, but I was tired too. There was no telling what might happen tomorrow so I thought that sleep was probably a good idea. I went inside. In deference to Liz, I put on a clean pair of shorts before I went to bed.

Liz was already up, still in her PJs, when I awoke Friday morning. My first instinct was to get up and go to the john. I didn't even think about my morning hard-on tenting my shorts. I got out of bed, stretched, and said "good morning" to Liz. In response, she said, pointing towards my groin, "What is that?"

"The colloquial phrase is 'morning wood.' Most guys get it. Haven't you seen this before on your boyfriends?"

Liz smiled. "Well, yeah, but not like that. Jeez!"

I took my morning leak and came back into the room. Liz said, "Get your running shoes on. We need exercise."

"Are we running naked or clothed?"

"You are running naked. I haven't decided about me yet."

I stripped off and put my running shoes on. Liz opened the door to the room and held it. "You stay out there while I get ready."

I stepped outside and Liz shut the door. I wasn't entirely thrilled to be standing outside, naked but for my shoes, without a key to get back in the room. But, I thought that I could probably trust Liz.

As I was starting to get fidgety, the door opened and Liz came out. She had pulled her hair back into a short pony tail. Liz was naked except for her shoes and something like a very small fanny pack around her waist.

Pointing at the pouch which was on her abdomen almost directly above her triangle, Liz said "Key." She paused. Gesturing down her bare body with her hand, Liz said, "Are you happy?" Liz looked very beautiful, but I thought that I was better off not answering that question. After a moment's silence, she added, "I decided that I'd better get with the program or I'd blow our cover."

The sun was up, but still fairly low in the east. However, it was already quite warm out. We walked past the empty pool area. When we got to the path that formed a sort of boundary between the pool area and a small lakefront beach, Liz stopped and started stretching. I found a tree I could lean against to stretch my calves and still see Liz. I hate to say it, but there was something erotic about watching her naked, lithe body as she went through her stretches.

When Liz finished stretching, she stood straight and faced me. "Finished perving?" she asked. I would have feared that she was upset, but she was smiling as she said it. I nodded affirmatively. "Ok," Liz said. "Let's run."

I let Liz lead so that she could set whatever pace she liked and, of course, she I could watch her marvelous tight ass. Liz started off slowly. After, I'm guessing, a quarter mile, she increased the pace. We went across a bridge over an arm of the lake, through a small grove of trees, and into an area of houses. It was still early enough that not many people were out. Liz, called out "sprint" and took off.

Liz sprinting was, of course, a challenge to my masculinity and athleticism. I sprinted up beside her and held her pace. I glanced over at her and smiled. I also enjoyed watching her bare tits bounce. After a couple of minutes running side-by-side, Liz increased the pace again. I stayed right with her. We maintained a fairly ridiculous pace around the south end of the lake, through some condos, and back into the pool area. I'm guessing we had run about a mile and a half, mostly at a sprint.

When we reached the place we had started, Liz slowed to a jog. "Ok," she said, "I can't run you into the ground." We jogged on, starting a second lap. As we crossed the bridge for a second time, Liz said, "I like this running naked. It is too bad that I can't do it at home."

People were coming outside during our second lap. Given our more sedate pace, I wasn't worried about bowling someone over. People smiled and waved as we passed.

When we reached the pool area the second time, Liz said "That should be about three." She slowed to a walk. It was warm and we were both sweating heavily. As we walked back towards the room, we walked past an outdoor shower. Liz stopped and looked at the shower for a moment. She shook her head and said, softly, "not yet." As we started to walk on, we met an older woman walking the other way carrying two coffees.

Apparently, the woman had seen Liz looking at the shower, and it was obvious that we both needed a shower. "There are towels in that wooden bin," the woman said, gesturing carefully with a coffee. "If you haven't tried it before, nothing beats an outdoor shower." The woman walked on.

Liz stopped again. She stood still for a moment before she said "what the hell." She walked back to the outdoor shower. She took off her mini-fanny pack and draped it over a tree branch. I hadn't moved. Liz turned, looked at me, smiled, and asked "Wash my back?"

I came over and Liz turned the water on us both. We took liquid soap from a dispenser and washed our own fronts. Then, Liz said, "Ok, my back" and turned her back to me. I got more soap and started washing her just at her shoulders. More people were coming out. It was odd, and oddly nice, to be standing naked under a shower washing Liz's bare back while people walked by, mostly looking at us, a few feet away. I drew washing Liz's back out as long as I could because it felt so great to be touching her. I also strayed a little lower than I had with the sunscreen the day before.

When I finished, Liz turned around, reached up, and kissed me squarely on the lips. "Married, remember?" she said. Again, I thought that I saw a gleam in her eyes. "Now, turn around," Liz instructed. She took a long time on my back. She also went all the way down over my ass. I wasn't complaining. When she finished, I turned to face her. "Nice ass," she said. I bent down slightly, hugged her, and kissed her on the lips.

When I pulled back, Liz had an angry look on her face. I thought "oh shit, I went too far." I said, "Married, remember?" Liz broke into a smile.

Liz led me to the towel bin. She pulled out a towel, handed it to me, and said, "dry me." I took the towel and very gently dried her hair. I went slowly up and down her back. Through the towel, I cupped both of her cheeks in my hands. Then, I crouched down and wrapped the towel around her left thigh so that I had one hand on the outside of her thigh and the other on the inside. Liz spread her legs slightly to give me more room. I slowly drew the towel down her thigh and her calf. She raised her leg up so that I could dry her foot. I then walked around to face Liz, and crouched down again, nodding towards her right foot. Liz raised her right foot and I dried it off. When she put her foot back down, I wrapped the towel around her calf, with a hand on each side of her leg and drew the towel up. As I did so, I looked up at Liz's gorgeous face. She was looking down at me, smiling. As I reached the top of her thigh, I kept looking up at her face so that I could claim an accident when my right hand, through the towel, brushed over her vulva. Liz tilted her head to one side, but didn't say anything and didn't stop smiling.

I stood as I ran the towel up Liz's sides and across her belly. I stopped my toweled hands just below her breasts. "Go ahead," she said. I gently toweled off her breasts, rubbing each nipple especially carefully. Liz's breasts weren't huge, but they were in perfect proportion to the rest of her and perfectly shaped. When I finished, Liz leaned forward and kissed me again.

Liz took the towel out of my hands, went to the bin, dropped it in one side, and pulled a fresh towel out of the other. Stepping behind me, she rather roughly toweled off my back and ass, running a hand between my cheeks. From behind, Liz toweled the backs of both of my thighs and calves. She walked around in front of me and toweled my face, which the sun had already dried. She toweled off my chest with a swirling motion, stopping at my waist. She squatted down and ran the towel up the front of each leg, stopping just above mid-thigh. Done with that, Liz stood up and came very close to me. With the towel wrapped around her hand, she reached between my legs drew her hand from behind my balls, over them, to the base of my dick. She switched the towel to her other hand, grasped my dick with the hand, and slowly ran the towel from my base to my head. She let go, stepped back, looked at me, stepped forward again, bent down, and rubbed the towel very gently on the head on my dick.

HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers