The Investigation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Liz's mother had said that they would come to Buffalo, rather than us going to Syracuse, Liz and I started discussing how to handle the situation. We were both in agreement to tell her parents everything. We also agreed on what we'd do next.

Liz had a pretty nice one-bedroom apartment. When Mike and Diane arrived there, Liz had coffee ready (her family is big on coffee). After the introductions, we sat in Liz's main room and Liz gave Mike and Diane the whole story. Liz concluded with, "In addition to finding each other, we both learned that we enjoy the clothes free lifestyle. We intend to spend as much of our life together naked as we possibly can." With that, Liz nodded to me and we both stood up.

We had put a little thought into presentation on this issue. We were both barefoot. Liz wore a sundress. I had on a polo shirt and shorts. We were both commando. Liz pulled the sundress over her head. I pulled off the polo and dropped my shorts. We both stood naked in front of Liz's parents. We did hold hands.

Liz looked at her parents. "Can you deal with this?"

Mike Carden was obviously uncomfortable seeing his very beautiful adult daughter nude. Diane Carden smiled. "It's your life dear. If that is your choice, we'll deal with it." With slightly more edge, Diane added, "Won't we Michael?"

Mike Carden paused for a second before saying "Of course."

Liz and I sat down and stayed nude for the rest of the afternoon. Having addressed the nudity issue upfront, the rest of our get together went very well. About 5:30 p.m., Liz and I got dressed and the four of us went out to eat at a Greek place Liz knew. It was too late for Mike and Diane to drive home that night, so we ceded them the bedroom. Liz and I slept together, nude, on her sofa. That only works, sort of, if you are lovers.

Liz is much better with the travel websites than I am. She was able to find very reasonably priced tickets from Buffalo to Tampa for that Thursday. The only catch was that we left Buffalo at six-thirty in the morning, went through Minneapolis, and arrived in Tampa about seven hours later. At least Karen and John were waiting for us at baggage claim as we retrieved our one, shared suitcase. Karen gave us both warm hugs. Even when she's clothed, a hug from Karen is pretty nice. John was a little more reserved and I inferred that we were still not completely forgiven.

John took us into the resort through a different entrance and parked in a garage just a short walk from their house. Karen said, "If it is ok with you, we thought we'd eat out at the casual restaurant here. Did you bring the pareo and the loincloth?" We had. Karen made me a gift of a transparent tee shirt to wear above the loincloth so I complied with the dress code, such as it was. As we walked from their house to the restaurant, Liz flipped up the back of her pareo. "It is nice to be bare-assed again," she said.

John softened over dinner and wine. I exhausted my stock of amusing stories accumulated in three years at the Agency. Fortunately, Liz had a few stories that were actually funny.

At one point in the meal, Karen asked, "So, where's the engagement ring?"

"Being made by a jeweler in Buffalo," Liz answered. "We picked out what we wanted yesterday and Harry made a deposit. I hope that it will be ready when we get back. Ring or no, we're going to get married."

"If you don't already know where you want to honeymoon," John said, "you should think about that Club Orient place I told you about last time. I know the folks down there a little. I'm not sure that I could get you a discounted rate, but I might be able to get you their best rate."

We hadn't thought about a honeymoon at all yet. "Thank you," Liz said. "Club Orient sounds like it might be exactly what we're looking for."

We all had another drink back at John and Karen's house. John cut things short saying, "We need to be up early tomorrow. We need to be away from the dock by nine. There are some supplies we need and morning traffic in Tampa/St. Pete can be a bitch."

Liz was nude and lying in my arms in John's and Karen's guest bed. There was a very contented look on her face. "It feels good to be back here," she said.

"It feels good to be back here with you," I corrected. During our long flight down, I had suffered a small panic attack realizing that I had committed to get married. What the fuck had I done? At that moment, with Liz in my arms, I knew that I'd made probably the best decision of my life.

We were up too early for the second morning in a row. While traffic around the resort wasn't too bad, it thickened up dramatically as we got closer to the city. John docked his boat at a marina on the bay in St. Pete. Before we got there, we stopped at a market, also people whom John and Karen knew, and loaded up on beer, wine, Coke Zero, water, and food.

Friday morning was not the best time to find parking at John's marina. When we did, we had a ways to carry the supplies and our minimal baggage to John's boat. My recollection is that John's boat was about 45-50 feet in length. It was not the largest in the marina nor the smallest. I was quite large, however, compared to the boats I had seen on lakes while growing up in Columbus. The level of the apparent main deck was above waist height on me as I stood beside John's slip. You boarded by stepping carefully onto a platform that projected a short way out from the stern and then taking steps up into an open area with built-in seating. John boarded and I handed the supplies over the side to him.

Once John had the engines making heir deep rumble, I displayed more nautical dexterity than I knew that I had by untying John's lines, tossing them aboard, and hopping into the boat. I did all of that without falling into the water and felt quite proud of myself.

Karen was not kidding when she said that they got naked as soon as they were away from the dock. John was carefully, and slowly, navigating between the slips while Karen stood nude in the cockpit calling greetings to a few people on other boats who were on deck already. After a few moments, Liz decided, I assume, 'when in Rome' and stripped off too.

John was seated above the main cabin in something he called a "flying bridge." John called for me to come up so I climbed a ladder attached to the cabin just starboard of the door. When I got on top, John was seated in a padded chair holding something very much like a steering wheel. "I know this marina and the channel," John said, "but weird shit has a way of getting into the water. Keep your eyes forward and sing out if you think I'm going to hit something."

Once we were out of the marina, John turned us to the southwest. "It's a pretty straight shot to the mouth of the bay. Take the wheel and keep that compass needle exactly where it is right now." I did as I was told while John stood up, whipped off his tee shirt and shorts, and tossed them down into the cockpit. John re-took the wheel and I shed my clothes.

"The trip out of the bay is usually pretty easy," John said, "but there is a lot of traffic so please keep sharp."

"This is a nice boat," I said.

"It is ok for running along the coast," John replied. "I have to be careful about the tides if we get landward of the barrier islands because there are a lot of places where I run out of water, especially at low tide. It's ok for an overnight, but it's too cramped to take a long cruise in the Caribbean, which is what I want to do. What I really want to do is get a sailboat, but I just haven't had the time to learn sailing yet."

We motored on in silence for a few minutes. John was right that there did seem, to me, to be a lot of boats and ships out on Tampa Bay. Every so often someone on another boat would catch a glimpse of Karen and Liz nude in the cockpit and yell or blow a horn. The girls just waved back. John and I assumed that the attention was not directed at us.

"With good conditions, we should be down there in about seven hours," John said. "I'll take it easy. There's no rush and why waste fuel?" John changed the channel on his radio and turned it up so that we both heard a computer voice giving a weather forecast. I only got parts of it, but John said, "Conditions should stay good."

Once we were clear of the bay, John ran a mile or two out into the Gulf and then changed course from southwest to almost due south. "We'll run this course for a while and then shift a few degrees to the southeast." John flipped a couple of switches. "You'll love this," he said like a salesman. "The auto-pilot will hold the boat on this course at this RPM until I tell it otherwise. The chart loaded into the computer knows that there are no permanent obstructions on this course until we're in the Lower Keys, and we aren't going that far. Still need to keep an eye out though, the chart doesn't know about other boats."

We had an uneventful trip. While I suspect that the trip was routine for Karen and John, I had never seen any of Florida from the water. Liz and I spent a lot of time just standing in the cockpit, with our arms around each other's waists, going "Oh! Look at that!" Once, at John's urging, we carefully climbed out onto the bow of his boat. We were both tentative because the bow was obviously not designed to have people standing on it while the boat was underway. However, the feel of the breeze and very slight spray on our nude bodies was well worth the risk.

While the Gulf was nowhere near as busy as Tampa Bay, it was a Friday and a lot of people were out on their boats. I guess that boating is one of the major attractions of living in Florida. We passed, or were passed by, numerous boats during the trip. Most of the people on those boats could clearly see that the four of us were nude. No one had any apparent problem.

John finally called me back to the flying bridge, saying that he wanted an extra pair of eyes since they were available. John told me the landmarks which he wanted me to look for. As we progressed, John asked, "What will your Agency think about the two of you getting married?"

"I haven't checked the formal rules," I replied. "I know of a few times when it has happened that agents married each other or an agent married a staffer. At least one of the couple leaves. Even if we both want to stay, they would never assign us both to the same field office and I don't want to live hundreds of miles away from her. It isn't fair to ask her to quit her career, so I guess I will."

"No offense," John said, "but, do you have other marketable skills?"

I laughed. "Good question. I have a law degree though."

"From whom?"

"Indiana."

"Not bad. Are you licensed?"

"No. By third year, I had decided that I didn't want to practice and was looking at a law enforcement career. I figured that it, if law enforcement wasn't my thing, it would be a good credential for a criminal law practice. Instead of a bar exam, I took almost four months of Agency training."

"Is law enforcement your thing?"

"I am less and less sure," I replied. "A lot of it is numbingly boring. I've not been there, but older guys tell me that there are also brief moments of sheer fright when you think that you're about to die. For the power we have, there are also a lot of mistakes. Like the investigation of you. It was a home run for me personally, but it wasted money and intruded into your and Karen's lives. All because someone reached a wrong conclusion too early and wouldn't let go when there was nothing to back it up."

"Humm," John said.

I pointed off the port at about 11 o'clock. "Isn't that the landmark?"

"It is indeed," John said. "Good work."

We arrived near what John told me was North Captiva Island late in the afternoon. John navigated between two islands out of the Gulf proper into what he told me was "Pine Island Sound." "This is a little tricky," John said. "We want to anchor. We have to be out of the channel, but I still need water beneath us. And, folks can be a little touchy if you anchor too close to their house." Even with those restrictions, John found what seemed to me to be a great place to anchor for the evening.

Once the anchor was set, Karen got up and said, "I'll start on dinner."

Liz immediately asked, "Can I help?"

Karen smiled. "The galley is very small and working in it is an acquired skill. Just leave it to me. I'm used to it."

Karen went below. Liz asked John, "Can we swim here?"

"Sure. The water is deeper on our starboard side."

Liz got onto the edge of the deck on her toes. With only the very slightest flex of her knees, she shot into the air at a slight angle, jack-knifed, and plunged head first into the water with almost no splash. "Damn. She's good," John said.

I was a little concerned that Liz's didn't have enough water for that dive. Much less gracefully, I dove in after her. I kept my eyes closed in the salt water until I surfaced. I didn't see Liz anywhere. Suddenly, I felt something grab my dick. An instant later, it had let go and Liz popped out of the water right in front of me.

Laughing, Liz said, "Visibility in the water is poor. I had to make sure that it was you."

"You can identify me from the feel of my dick in your hand?" I asked.

"Now I can," Liz grinned.

The water was deep enough that neither of us could touch bottom. We played around with each other until John called that Karen had the food almost ready. I followed Liz to the back of John's boat where she hoisted herself up onto the small platform. John was leaning over the transom holding what looked like a small garden hose. "Harry, get up with Liz and I'll hose you both off with some fresh water."

Liz and I stood side-by-side on the small platform while John used his thumb in the end of the hose to create a jet of water and sprayed the saltwater off of us. John's spray was cold. While my dick shrank just a bit, Liz's nipples hardened very nicely.

We had just toweled off when Karen came up bearing two plates of food. She went below for two more, and a third time for a bottle of wine and glasses. Karen had made a delicious sautéed fish with a side of rice and chopped vegetables.

"What is the fish?" Liz asked.

"Grouper," Karen answered.

The first bottle of wine went quickly. John went below and brought out two more. "Time for a choice," he said. "Red or white." After the emptied plates went below and were cleaned, the four of us were nude in the cockpit. Karen sat between John's legs. Liz had stretched out along a bench built into the port side with her head in my lap. After a time, Liz rolled over to put her face in my lap. Soon, I felt her tongue flicking the sides of my shaft.

"What are you up to, girl?" Karen asked.

Liz raised up and turned her head towards Karen and John. "You told me how great sex is when you know people are watching. I thought I'd test that premise with you two."

John laughed. "We're happy to watch."

Liz turned back to me and resumed licking, with an occasional nibble. I was very conscious of Karen and John, and was soon very hard. Liz stood up. I was sitting with my back against the inside hull (?) of the boat. Liz tried to straddle me in a cowgirl position, but there was really nowhere for her legs. Liz quickly had me stand up while she lay on her back on the bench. I mounted her, but that wasn't too good either because the bench attached to the hull wasn't very wide.

Liz and I maneuvered around for several minutes trying to find the best position for sex in the cockpit. Finally, laughing, Karen called to us, "Try this, it works best."

We looked over. Karen was standing, bent over, with her hands on the starboard bench. Her butt was pointed towards the centerline and John had entered her from behind. Liz and I got up and mimicked their position. It did work best. John did Karen from behind to the starboard while I did Liz to the port.

We both came, but I can't say that it was the best sex we ever had. From the sounds and a bit of come I saw later oozing between Karen's legs, I gathered that Karen and John came too.

When we were all finished and sitting down again, Liz said, "Damn, we still haven't made love with someone watching."

John laughed again. "Trust me. I had a lot more fun this way."

Just then, we heard a small boat motor start up, pretty close. A couple of small lights popped on an otherwise dark shape that had separated itself from the dark shape of the island to the north. I quickly realized that it was a small boat with an outboard motor. As the boat came closer to John's boat, I saw two men and some fishing gear in the boat.

As the boat approached us on the side opposite John's anchor, a male voice called out, "We saw that y'all had a fun evening."

Karen stood up as they passed. "Great fun," she called back. "Catch anything?"

"Nothing like your men caught," the voice replied. We heard laughter as the fishing boat moved away.

To Liz, Karen said, "Yes, you have made love with people watching."

"But, I didn't know," Liz said. Then she started giggling. When that stopped, she kissed me. She stood up and went across the cockpit to where John had placed the wine. She poured herself another glass, turned to face us, and raised her glass as if to toast. "To the many more who will see Harry and me together." I actually did drink to that.

The aft cabin where Liz and I slept was pretty cramped, but we didn't mind being together in tight quarters. Liz had wanted to sleep on deck because she never had. John advised against that saying that, as we were close to an island and in the lee of the island, there was a good chance that bugs would have a feast on us.

We all slept late. Karen provided fruit, juice, and coffee for breakfast. After cleaning that up and just lazing for a time, John hauled his anchor and started his engines. We went back into the Gulf and south a very short distance. John turned his bow towards the island and motored very carefully towards land. About twenty feet out from the beach, John stopped and dropped anchor again. "This is their beach. Folks will start showing up soon."

People did begin showing up soon in a variety of boats. I hopped into water up to my chest and began carrying food and drink from John's boat to where these other people were setting up on the beach. Before long, there were about thirty nude people on the beach along with tables, chairs, a couple of tents, and a portable sound system playing jazz.. I learned that this was an organized group. The group, or a member, owned the beach, and they came out there several times a year to go nude in relative privacy. Karen and John were known to all.

The people were very nice. Most of them were older, but there was a couple in, I'm guessing, their late 40s who had brought their daughter and son. There was nothing sexual. Just sunning, swimming, Frisbee, volleyball, jokes, some beer, and a cookout lunch.

A couple on two wind surfboards came by. When nearly all of us on the beach waved at them, they turned in and beached their boards. Someone offered them each a beer. Soon, they seemed a part of the group although they both kept their swimsuits on. After a while, I saw the man taking his board back into the water. The husband from the family somewhat awkwardly got up on it and took the rail. After a few splashes, he was actually windsurfing nude on the Gulf. He came in before long. I heard him say to his wife, "Fantastic! You have to try this!" With the help of the female windsurfer, the wife got up on the board. She took to it a bit more readily than her husband and she too was windsurfing nude on the Gulf. Each of the children also went out. The daughter did very well.

I'm guessing that it was between four and five that the windsurfers left. People started moving beach furniture and coolers back out to the boats. With calls to "see you in a couple of weeks," people began leaving. We were about the last to leave. Looking back at the beach, I was impressed. Except for footprints, it was perfectly clean.