The Investigation Ch. 04

Story Info
Liz and Harry bond with their colleague.
5.4k words
4.77
20.6k
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,388 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities to any real person or entity are entirely coincidental and unintended. This story is part of a series by this author that includes The Investigation, chapters 1 -3, A New Investigation, and A Peaceful Investigation. Hopefully, this story can be read with enjoyment on its own, but this story does pick up immediately where Chapter 3 stopped and assumes knowledge of what happened in Chapter 3.

*****

Liz, Jesse, and I talked a while longer before Liz decided that it was time for more sex. This time, Jesse would assume the role Liz had played earlier in the evening. Because it was a warm evening, we went back out onto the patio. Jesse lay down on the chaise on her back. I gently spread her thighs and began giving her some preliminary stimulation with my tongue. When Jesse said, "In me, please, now;" I got up on the chaise and entered her.

As soon as I started fucking Jesse, Liz came over, straddled Jesse's face, and squatted down. I was impressed with how readily Jesse began to eat Liz. Liz did provide some coaching to help Jesse hit the best spots.

That was not all that impressed me about Jesse sexually. She was as fit in her pelvic muscles as in the rest of her body. We quickly established a pattern in which Jesse would relax as I thrust in and tense as I moved back. This allowed me to achieve deeper penetration and maximized the sensation for me. I was truly impressed at Jesse's muscle control.

Jesse was able to get Liz off fairly quickly. As far as I knew, that was the first time Liz had come from sex with another woman. I have to give Jesse credit and say that she also got me off. While I still love intercourse with Liz to this day, fucking Jesse was different, more of an athletic event. Either Jesse also came or she's a hell of an actress. Unfortunately, there was no audience to applaud our efforts this time, which allowed me to realize that we hadn't even thought about a condom. Oh well, I hoped that there wouldn't be consequences from that omission.

It had been a long day so the three of us went to bed together fairly early. I was awoken the next morning by one hand on my balls and another on my dickhead. I returned the favor by fingering both women while they fondled each other's tits. It was a great way to start a Sunday. However, Liz's practical side broke out.

Liz stopped playing with Jessie's nipples and said "shit!"

"What?" I asked.

"We're supposed to run at 9:00 a.m.," Liz answered.

"Why'd we agree to that?" I asked rhetorically.

Liz asked Jessie, "Do you want to run with us? We don't wear anything except shoes. Crap, you don't have any running shoes here!"

"Yeah," Jessie said, "I'd like to try running in the nude."

"What shoe size are you?" Liz asked.

Eight to nine" Jessie answered.

"I think Patty is the same size," Liz said, "Let me call her and see if she has something."

Liz found Jessie a pair of running shoes. Shortly after 9:00 a.m., Patty, Jeff, Lisa, Grant, Liz, Jessie, and I were gently stretching in our back yard. Nude but for shoes, we started out at a gentle pace, befitting a Sunday morning. We started picking it up about a half mile along the county road that our cul de sac ran off of.

I ran between Liz and Jessie. We were about three yards behind Patty, Jeff, Lisa, and Grant. There was something very pleasing about seeing the four nude people in front of us on a warm morning.

"Nice view," Liz said. Liz was becoming more open about the fact that she enjoyed seeing other people nude as well as having others see her nude. Jessie laughed.

"What are you talking about back there?" Patty asked.

"Harry just said how much he likes your bare ass," Liz replied.

"I hope so," Patty said, "He's had it a few times."

"I kind of like the two asses Harry's getting pieces of now," Jeff said teasingly.

"Bastard," Patty shot back.

"Hey, what about me?" Lisa asked.

"Lisa, you're now much better from the front," I said. That was a reference to the fact that Lisa had recently shaved her mound bare and had exposed very prominent cunt lips.

"I did that just for you, love," Lisa replied.

"But, I get to eat it," Grant added.

We bantered on like that until we reached our three mile turn-around point. As we turned, Lisa said, "Let's step it up" and took off much faster. The rest of us kept pace, but conversation ceased.

Lisa pushed the pace until we were sprinting; at least it felt like sprinting, when we reached our cul de sac again. We slowed to jog down our dead-end street to warm down. All of the other neighbors had seen us nude multiple times and no -one seemed to mind. Consequently, we no longer snuck through the back yards, but jogged proudly down our street.

Like us, Lisa and Grant had an outdoor shower in their back yard. Unlike us, Lisa and Grant also had a swimming pool. That made their place the logical place to go after our-run. It had gotten very warm and we were all dripping sweat. That's not as bad as it may sound. There is something very sexy about a sweaty, nude woman; and there were four around me.

Lisa went inside her house and brought out towels. "Jessie," Lisa explained, "the rule for our post-run showers is that you can't shower with your own partner. So, I'm going to suggest that Grant showers with Patty, Harry showers with me, and Jeff showers with you and Liz." That's what we did. While I was very committed to Liz and very interested in Jessie, it was still fun to have Lisa's hands all over my bare body and my hands all over her. My sense from watching them was that both Liz and Jessie enjoyed the wash Jeff gave them. He didn't miss anywhere.

Lisa and Grant brought out some fruit, cheese, and drinks. The seven of us spent the next several hours nude around and in the pool. In the early afternoon, I noticed Liz and Jessie standing apart talking for several minutes. I wondered what they were talking about, although both women were smiling.

Not too long after her chat with Jessie, Liz came up to me and said, "We probably ought to drive Jessie home. I don't think that she can go to work tomorrow in what she wore up here." Jessie had only worn a tee shirt to our house the day before. Since Jessie and I were the only two people left in our office, she certainly could have worn the tee shirt to work as far as I was concerned. However, I knew better than to argue with Liz.

We talked about nothing in particular on the nearly two hour drive to Jessie's apartment complex in Ft. Myers. Along with her tee shirt, Jessie had put on her bikini bottoms to get from our car to her apartment.

On the drive home, Liz asked me, "What do you think about Jessie after the weekend?"

"Well, she's a damn good shot," I replied. "She's brave. She's much more physically attractive than I had given her credit for. She's smart and engaging. All around, I'd say that she's a pretty special woman."

"That's where I come out," Liz said. "Sure, I manipulated things a little. I see some of myself in Jessie. I had to be forced to do something which I would not have done on my own and discovered a wonderful life and a great man as a result. I think Jessie is the same as I was in that regard and I'm hoping we will introduce her to a way of living that she'll enjoy."

"Who is the great man?" I asked. "Do I know him?"

Liz ignored me and went on. "I really like Jessie. I don't know where it will go between the three of us, but it should be interesting to find out."

More seriously, I asked, "Do you really think that there is a 'three of us?'?"

"Maybe," Liz answered. "I'm very committed to you and I have no question about your commitment to me. But, we've had sex with other people before without any problems. Sex is great, don't get me wrong, but it is only one facet of our relationship. I also think that it is entirely possible for a person to have a very deep commitment to more than one person at a time. Does that make sense to you?"

I thought about the possibilities raised by Liz's statements. As usual, she was making sense. It might not be traditional, but I could see no real flaws in Liz's thinking.

Because traffic on I-75 was horrid in the mornings, I typically got to work very early. I had been in about an hour when I heard our front door open. Jessie was the only person besides me who had a key to our offices, so I knew who was coming in and went on working. A couple of minutes later, Jessie appeared in the door to my office.

The Jessie that appeared in my office doorway that morning was a woman whom I had never seen at work before. Jessie had her hair down and she was wearing a floral print dress that was tight around her chest and that stopped about mid-thigh.

I couldn't help myself. "You look great," I said.

Jessie smiled. "Thank you," she said. "You haven't seen the best part of my outfit yet though." She took the hem of her dress in both hands and lifted it up. "No panties," she said. Indeed, Jessie was bare under her dress. Dropping her dress back into place, Jessie said, "Now, the fact that I'm not wearing any panties doesn't mean that my boss gets to lift up my dress and touch me." She giggled and added, "Unless, of course, you want to."

Despite that temptation, we both got to work. Due to the shooting on Saturday, I was not sure how involved we would be in the follow-up investigation. Later than morning, my questions on that topic were largely answered.

Because we are a law enforcement agency, we do antagonize people and are somewhat at risk. For that reason, the door into our office suite was heavy enough to stop a handgun bullet and was always locked. There was a buzzer and a security camera. Anyone other than Jessie or me who wanted to get in had to press the buzzer and wait until we examined them through the video system and unlocked the door.

About 10:00 a.m., our door buzzer went off. Checking video, I saw that my wife was standing outside. I unlocked the door and let Liz in. Liz was wearing a fairly tight dress of a sheer material. She looked great, but it was not her usual work apparel. Jessie came out from her office and she and my wife hugged. I did notice that each woman had a hand on the other's ass.

Liz and Jessie turned to face me when they broke their embrace. Jessie reached a hand down to the hen of Liz's dress and lifted it up. Like Jessie, Liz was completely bare under her dress. Smiling, Jessie said, "The boss read the memo." Jessie lowered Liz's dress.

Liz said, "I have some things to talk to you about so I thought that I'd come down and work out of this office today. I've been on the phone this morning with Virginia," Liz was referring to the Agency's main headquarters. "They don't want either of you involved in the interrogation because of the shooting. I'm out of it too because I'm married to Harry, who might have been the shooter. Now, everything thinks that the shooting was righteous, and you only hit the guy in the thigh, so it isn't really a big problem. However, all three of us have to stay away from the case until the shooting is investigated. Someone is coming up from the Miami office to get your statements Wednesday."

I was relieved to hear that the shooting investigation was assigned to a neighboring office. If the Agency thought that we might actually have been in the wrong, it would have assigned someone from a distant office or from headquarters. Assigning someone from Miami was a clear statement that we were not in any trouble.

Liz continued: "As I said, the guy you shot was not seriously wounded. According to the LCSO ballistics guy, you actually did him a favor. That gun he had was a cheap Uzi knock-off. It probably would have exploded in his hands if he'd fired many more rounds. Also, the deputy he shot at the unload point died early this morning. The State's Attorney is already talking capital murder and the AUSA told me that we might let the state go first with the murder charges. My priority is to try to identify the mother ship and see if we can't bust its captain and trace this thing back upstream. Beth and Trent are coming down to interview the other guys arrested Saturday. We've got permission from the State's Attorney to offer the driver of the shooter's boat a deal on the felony murder if he's cooperative."

At that point, Jessie asked, "Does anyone else want some coffee?" Since we had no support other staff any more, Jessie and I had to make and fetch the coffee ourselves. Liz and I both responded affirmatively. Jessie left the room.

Jessie came back to the conference room a few minutes later carrying a tray with three coffees on it. That wasn't the first thing that you noticed though. While she was out of the room, Jessie had somehow tied the bottom of her dress around her waist so that she was naked from the waist down.

After Jessie set the coffee tray on a side table, Liz said, "That looks great! How did you do that?"

Jessie told Liz, "Stand up." Liz did. Jessie pulled up the bottom of Liz's dress, fiddled behind Liz for a moment, and then stood aside. Liz's dress was now gathered around her waist, leaving her naked from the waist down.

Liz stood still for a moment. She and Jessie shared a look. "I like it," Liz said. "But," Liz went on, "this seems a little unequal. Harry, get your pants off."

I was wearing slacks and an agency polo shirt that day. The tail of the polo shirt stopped above my waist in front and hung slightly over my ass in back. Without saying anything, I stood, kicked off my shoes, my belt, and dropped my trousers. I knew what Liz wanted, so I pushed my boxers off too.

"Ok," Liz said, "now that we're all more comfortable, let's get back to work. How do we identify the ship supplying the fishing boats?"

Jessie stated the obvious: "Doesn't DOD or NSA have satellite pictures of the Gulf. If we could get a picture of the boat unloading or even in proximity to the fishing boats on the right day and time, that would tell us what we're looking for."

Liz said, "Trying to get anything out of the 'National Security establishment' is going to be nearly impossible. Any thoughts Harry?"

I didn't have any better ideas. After a few moments of silence, Liz said, "Ok. It's worth a try. I'll see what I can do. I'll work in here. You guys can go back to what you were doing. Oh, Harry, leave your trousers and boxers in here."

I needed some time with Jessie to plan our next moves on trying to catch a ring selling opiates at a couple of local high schools. We spent over an hour in her office talking, although, as is my habit when I'm thinking, I spent much of that time pacing around. I also spent much of that time looking at Jessie's nude lower body. There was something very appealing about her noticeably muscular legs and, like Liz; she had a very lovely cunt. Frankly, I was also enjoying displaying my bare dick and ass to her.

Around 12:30 p.m., Liz stuck her head in Jessie's office. "Do we want to get decent and go out for lunch or stay as we are and order in?" Liz asked. The consensus was to stay as we were. Jessie called a local pizzeria and ordered pizza for us. Around 1:00 p.m., our door buzzer sounded. The security camera showed a guy in a cap holding a pizza box.

"Do I answer the door as I am or put my dress down?" Jessie asked aloud. She looked at Liz and me. Liz grinned. Jessie started grinning too. "As I am it is!" she said. I handed Jessie some cash for the pizza. Liz and I watched the security camera as Jessie opened the door. The camera was aimed at a spot in front of the door so we couldn't see Jessie. However, the delivery guy was visibly taken aback and nearly dropped our pizza. We saw Jessie's arms reach out and take the pizza. A moment later, one of her arms came into the picture again holding cash. The delivery guy started to sort through a fat wallet, presumably to make change, but we saw Jessie wave her hand in a "keep it" gesture.

Jessie brought the pizza past our reception area giggling. "That poor guy," she said. "He's going to tell all his friends that he delivered a pizza to a federal law enforcement agency and a woman answered the door showing her bare cunt and ass. None of his friends will ever believe him."

As we were finishing lunch, I heard one of the distinctive ring tones of Liz's cell phone. She got up, dug the phone out of her purse, pressed the screen, and said "Carden." Liz just listened for a long time. She finally said "thanks" into her phone and pressed the screen again.

"That was Beth," Liz said. "The guy driving the shooter's boat got very upset when they played the felony murder card and spilled a lot. Beth thinks that it is all he knows. It will put all of the small guys away, but it doesn't give us much towards catching anyone upstream. Every other Thursday, he got a call with a time and GPS coordinates for meeting the mother ship. They'd steal boats on Friday. They did time their runs to coincide with the nudist outings on Saturdays because they thought that what the nudists were doing was illegal and, consequently, they wouldn't report the drug runners. Not the brightest bulbs in the package."

We finished for the day around 5:30 p.m., made ourselves decent again, and headed home. Since Liz had driven down separately from Tampa, I followed her to our house, roughly halfway between Tampa and Ft. Myers.

When we had both gotten inside and undressed, Liz said, "Karen called me while I was driving home. She and John invited us to the resort Friday evening through Sunday. I'd like to invite Jessie to join us if you're ok with it. Karen said that it would be fine, but reminded me that they only have the one guest bed." Liz giggled. "I told her that the three of us only need one bed."

"I'm fine if you want to invite Jessie," I said.

"You do like her?" Liz asked.

"Not as much as I love you," I replied.

"It isn't a competition Harry," Liz chided.

Jessie brought a small bag with the things she'd need for the weekend to work that Friday. We left the office at mid-afternoon and drove up to get Liz at the Tampa office. The resort was a little north of Tampa.

Driving up to Tampa, Jessie asked, "What should I know by way of rules and stuff?"

"Always sit on a towel," I said. "No overt sexual conduct, with the sort of exception of the nightclub. Everyone looks and no one minds, just don't be obtrusive about it."

"I'll only be looking at you and Liz," Jessie replied.

Friday night was pretty quiet. John grilled steaks in his backyard. John and Karen wanted to stay in after dinner. It was a warm Florida night, so Liz and I decided to show Jessie around a little. Jessie hesitated just a moment as I shut John's and Karen's front door behind us and we stepped out into the evening wearing only flips and carrying towels. As we went along the walk that led from the residential area to the pool and bar area by the hotel, two different clothed couples walked past us.

"Probably residents going off of the resort for dinner, "Liz explained to Jessie.

Although it was getting dark, we showed Jessie around the pool and outdoor bar area, pointed out the shops (now closed), the coffee bar and short-order grill, and the hotel. There were a surprisingly large number of people moving around. Some were nude, like us. Some were fully clothed. Some were partially clothed, in a few cases fairly provocatively. Liz explained to Jessie that there were sometimes private parties on the grounds that could be quite interesting.

Both of the Jacuzzis had people in them. The three of us got into one already occupied by two couples. Liz explained to Jessie that, while the resort was "clothing optional," nudity was mandatory in the pools, Jacuzzis, sauna, and spa. We started to chat with the two couples. The older couple was visiting from Cincinnati. The younger couple, from Toronto, were enjoying their first nude resort experience.

HStoner
HStoner
2,388 Followers
12