The Investigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two of the men who had been with Chad when she had met up with him at the air field turned state evidence on Chad and Mrs Whiting. The two men who had taken her brother's family hostage, were picked up by the California FBI and behind bars. Three men had been killed on Mrs. Whiting's orders, Chad had shot them all, so now murder charges were being brought against them as well. They took the FBI to where they had disposed of the bodies later that day.

Six months later Chad had been sentenced to three life terms with no possibility of parole for the three murders. Mrs. Whiting was given twenty five years on each count of murder, she would not be eligible for parole until serving fifty six years in prison.

Jade lay tucked lovingly in Boyd's arm. He had just spent the last couple of hours making fierce love to her. She was remembering how he had taken a week off of work after they had everyone locked up and only let her get out of bed long enough to use the bathroom, shower and eat.

Tomorrow would be a very special day for Boyd, Jade, Amy and Chuck. They were having a double wedding ceremony, and right after the ceremony they would be having a small reception with family and friends. At five in the afternoon they would all be getting on a plane heading for Aruba where the four of them would be honeymooning.

She had just closed her eyes when she felt Boyd's hand wandering down her body again. He inserted his finger slowly into her moistness rolling over to lay half on top of her before kissing her passionately. "I think we have time for me to make love to you one more time before you drift off to sleep my love."

"So do I my love, so do I."

1...456789