The Investigator

Story Info
He was looking for signs of infidelity - he found them.
2.3k words
28.1k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
521 Followers

He was hired as an investigator, of the private sort. And he did his job well. He'd followed the pretty and petite brunette downtown, to where she had gone into an old remodeled tenement building. And he'd even been able to find out what apartment she had gone into.

It was one of the newer more costly ones.

Now there was something he could write down, to help explain the mysterious money-losses the husband who had hired him had wondered about. One apartment, downtown, new furniture moving in and out during normal working hours.

That's one thing off the list.

Now he had positioned himself across the street, by a telephone booth and street lamp. He pretended to read the paper, while watching the long windows, studying the shadows going back and forth. He walked a bit down the block and ordered a hotdog, his dark eyes glued to the windows and entry to the building the whole time.

He did everything he could to look like a casual part of the passing crowd walking down the busy street. He was running out of ideas. Finally, he put on a jacket from his car, donned a hat, and stood in the archway of an abandoned storefront, watching for any sign of her comings or goings.

For an hour, as evening came on, nothing happened. Then, in the twilight hour, as the street lamps started to turn on, as traffic slowed and became almost non-existent...something began to happen.

As he watched the windows, he could see her, moving inside. And she was naked. With the darkening of the skies, she seemed to be growing more bold. She peeked out from behind the heavy curtains, shy at first. Then she realized that from her height, no one would really notice her – unless they were intentionally watching.

He did his best to keep his eyes averted.

But soon, there she was again, standing fully naked before the long, ceiling to floor window. She was beautiful, a gorgeous figure of a woman. She was small and petite and thin, with large, rounded breasts. Her skin was creamy white, and she stood out against the dark, shadowy apartment as she bent one leg seductively.

She held a wine glass in her hand. And as he watched, his mouth slightly open, the brunette dipped a finger into the wine. She pulled it out and placed it in her mouth, pink tongue swirling around the slender digit. Then, she dipped it back in. As her brown eyes scanned the sidewalk, he tried to look like a panhandler, asking strangers passing by for change and masking his face in fake coughs. But when he looked up, she was looking at him.

Slowly, she took her finger out of her wine goblet, and then, eyes locked on what she thought was a bum or street urchin, she placed her finger on one of her dark areolas, and began to circle it lazily, letting the wine drip down the curve of her beautiful breast.

He gulped, frozen in place. There was no denying she saw him, and that she knew he saw her too.

And she thought he was just a commoner. She wanted to give him a show. So, he convinced himself it wouldn't hurt to watch.

Again she dipped her finger into the wine, this time her eyes staying on his. She circled around her nipple, and he gasped as it became obviously erect. She flicked her finger over the dark flesh, then licked it clean.

And she smiled.

Her smile was that of a demonic angel, a woman who knew her sexual powers over men. And loved it.

He could feel his cock getting hard in his slacks, but he kept his jacket tightly closed. Through his pockets, he let his fingers roam over his hardness. No one could see what he was doing, and he was able to watch her, and tease himself. This would make for one hell of a major whack-off session later, he knew. And he cursed himself for not having his camera ready.

The brunette he was watching put her wine glass on the floor near her feet. Then she put her hand on her hip, curving her body at an angle. Her breasts jutted out at him through the window, and he looked around. As he had thought, no one else had even bothered to look up.

The show was all his.

She turned around slowly now, moving her hands over her smooth body and running her fingers seductively over her curves, showing him all of her. He marveled at the sight of her perfect and rounded buttocks, and wondered what it would be like to cup them, squeeze them between his fingers.

Then she turned around again, facing him. And she put her hands under her large breasts. They had to be fake, they were so perfect and so large on her slender body. He watched as she lifted them up and mashed them together. Then, before his very eyes, she pushed the dark wine soaked nipples together, and opened her mouth. Her tongue slipped out, her eyes locked on his, and she licked at each nipple, then at both.

Soon, he was watching her in her window, as she suckled her own nipples. It wasn't an easy reach, but she closed her eyes. He could almost imagine her moaning as her mouth tantalizingly lapped at her own breasts. And he groaned, causing at least one passerby to turn at him in disgust, having no idea why the mostly hidden man was making such a noise on a public street.

He kept watching, ignoring everyone around him.

Now she stood up straight again, smiling proudly as she looked down at her own private audience. She ran her fingers down over her smooth, taut belly, and cupped her mons in one hand.

He watched as she parted herself for him, showing him her sex. Her clitoris was pierced with a silver hoop, and a shining bauble hung from the silver coil, dangling as she teased her privacy with her fingers.

She looked down, watching herself as she flicked her clitoris into a hard stimulation.

Suddenly, he wanted to run across the street, and stand underneath her window, stand close enough to see better. He wanted to go to his car and get out his binoculars, to watch her really closely. But that would be obvious. And they would lose the magick of what they were sharing, right now.

So he watched, frozen and immobile, as she moved her fingers lower. One of her slender hands kept her puss opened, showing him the view while the other moved around in circles. She was wet, and he could see her glistening cunt from here. It made him wonder what she would smell like, what she would taste like. She lifted a finger then, and he watched, mouth suddenly dry, as she licked it clean and put it back, only to bring it back to her lips slickened once more.

This girl was amazing.

Now, she was reaching for the wine glass, and dipping her fingers into the glass goblet, pulling them out dripping with nectar. She ran her wet fingers over her puss, and smiling at him, licked them clean.

Then, from behind her, a pair of hands encircled her waist.

He gulped. So it was true. She was seeing someone else on the side, after all. But he continued to watch, ignoring the fact he had promised to call his client as soon as he saw any kind of confirming sign of infidelity. The hands did not belong to any face that he could see. Whoever owned them was staying well-hidden. But the hands themselves wandered over the body freely, claiming it as only an intimate lover could.

He watched as the hands moved to the nether lips, and pulled them apart. The brunette closed her eyes in pleasure, then looked down into the street, right into his gaze again. And she began to touch herself more intimately.

Her fingers teased roughly over her now exposed clit and inner labia, while the other set of hands kept her pried open as if for some dark experiment in ecstasy. She moved one of her long fingers inside her now, and then pulled it out, showing him how slick and wet it was. Then, she let that finger disappear behind her neck.

Probably to let whoever was behind her taste her excitement. That likely meant that the person with the brunette knew she was being watched. And didn't care.

What a kinky pair these two were!

He just grinned behind the collar of his coat, glad that he was the one allowed to watch the private show. His cock was incredibly hard in his slacks now, but he forced himself to keep watching.

A good detective gets all the facts, after all.

With the new set of hands holding her sex open, the lovely brunette began to finger herself. He watched, drooling now, as she began to pump her fingers in and out of her very tight cunt. Then, she slipped a second finger inside. Oh, how he wanted to run over there and watch, knowing that if he stood to the right side, he would be able to see just how tight she was, and imagine her tightness wrapped around his own thick cock.

But he couldn't. He'd have to stand here and be teased.

Her fingers began to pump faster, and she leaned back, supporting herself on the body of whoever was behind her. The brunette's face, neck and chest were flushed now. She was really getting a kick out of this, her body suffused with the glow of a woman in heat.

Her fingers pumped faster and faster. She was going to cum soon. He could tell. Then the person behind her moved into view.

I'll be damned, he thought to himself, his smile growing wider. It wasn't another man after all. It was a woman, who just happened to have short and well manicured nails. The new woman wasted no time in getting on her knees. She was wearing a silky pantsuit that shone in flashy iridescent colors as she crouched down in front of her brunette lover. She lifted up her mouth, and pushed the other girl's fingers away.

Then she took the girl's sex into her mouth, and he watched, hot and excited, as her head began to bob and grind. Her tongue thrashed against the cunt flesh, and he tried to move a few steps to the side, struggling to watch.

But it was too late.

Soon the brunette was cumming, shaking where she stood, leaning against the cool glass of her window as her body became weak with her ecstasy.

Damn, he thought. I missed the fucking best part of it all!

That was when the brunette pulled her lighter-haired companion up, and pointed outside to where he stood.

He considered running, hiding. But then he shrugged and gave a little wave. The new woman waved back.

As she smiled at him, the brunette began to furiously undress her. She unceremoniously tore off her lover's clothing, tossing it aside until at last, there were now two naked women at the window. He couldn't believe his luck, and couldn't stop smiling.

The brunette turned the light-haired woman around until she was fully facing him down in the street. Then she crouched down in front of her lover, her round buttocks pressed to the glass. That made him cringe, thinking of how firm they would be, just the right amount of softness to them if he were squeezing them in his hands right now.

From where he was standing now in the nearly empty street downtown, he could see a pretty good view of what was going on. The brunette had lowered her head between the lighter haired woman's legs, so that her face was turned up to the sky beneath the chubby and swollen labia of the other woman. This way, she knew he would be able to watch her tongue at play.

And watch he did, as the other woman parted her own cunt lips for him, and the brunette's tongue began to dance over her privacy. She must have been moaning, because as he watched, studying the scene, her mouth was curling up and making small O's.

The brunette's tongue flicked over the clitoris, then she lifted a finger to rub at it before licking it again. As he watched, she took the thick bud, thicker than her own, and nipped at it with her teeth.

He shivered at that.

Then one of her fingers darted upwards and disappeared. She was finger-fucking the other girl now.

Then another finger went up. He imagined the new woman's cunt tight around his own shaft. A third finger joined it, and the woman had to lean on the glass, wincing from the feel of her tightness being so abused and stretched.

He grimaced. Gods, what it would be like if he could join them. Fucking them both, first one hole, then the other. Hell, he'd even try to do them anally, have a real go at it.

Imagine if they were both going down on him.

Thinking like that was going to get him into trouble.

He rubbed his cock through his jacket again, unable to resist, picturing both girls. When he looked up, he realized he had been day dreaming. Both naked women were staring at him now and whispering to each other.

He chuckled, guessing the show was over. He must have missed the second woman's orgasm. Ah hell. Then, he raised an eyebrow. Then raised both. Then he looked up and down the street.

The two women were waving at him, beckoning him over. One of them pressed a piece of paper to the glass, with the apartment number on it, which he already knew.

He gulped.

To fuck or not to fuck, he thought, chewing his bottom lip.

Ah hell's bells.

He ran across the street.

DireLilith
DireLilith
521 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 17 years ago
Good story, bad comment

Who let that moralistic twit, our old friend Anonymous, in here??

To the writer, keep up the good work.

AmyfriendAmyfriendalmost 17 years ago
I agree. The woman is an adulterous slut!

If this wasn't a STORY then thats what I would probably say with a wink or two. Actually getting back to what I should be COMMENTING on, THATS THE STORY, I found it very unique and different. It's well written and like many other STORIES, damn, it contains fictional characters. HECK, I won't even try to tell you how to change your STORY, because you and only you are the author. Now remember in the future to only write A STORY that only includes pure and clean married women that only allow the missionary position with their husbands. Otherwise you know damn well that you'll be lambasted by you know who.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The woman is an adulterous slut!

She is carrying on a cheating adulterous affair with another woman. She is spending money on a love making nest for herself and her lover. She is an exhibitionist of the worst type, standing before a window naked carrying on full sexual displays for people she sees outside, one of which could know her. Then she offers herself and her lover to an unknown man standing on the street. Sex with a stranger not knowing him, his intentions, nor his medical condition. Placing herself and thereby her husband in harms way. She is pure trash and so his report should say. And the investigator can write this all up for the husband without ever mentioning he was the man. And being a man of low moral and ethical character, just as she, he can write that report and claim he only said the truth. The husband needs to be rid of this slut who is his wife and of the investigator who is his enemy.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
He's lost!

He's gonna have a hell of a time writing THIS report if he is truthful!! Course, all he has to say is she isn't meeting a man.. I wonder if he had anything good to write in his memoirs..;-)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Step MILF Meeting step father's new girlfriend.in Mature
Caught Out at Work Underdressing at work leads to unexpected fun.in Fetish
New Experience Kinky girlfriend convinces boyfriend to trust her.in Fetish
Hole in the Wall A MILF discovers a gloryhole and can't resist temptation.in Mature
Travelling Man The husband of a cuckquean has a story to tell her.in Fetish
More Stories