The Invincible Woman

Story Info
Black male supervillain battles blonde superheroine.
1.7k words
2.78
5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Nope, I am not fighting you today, you're the superheroine, I'm destined to lose, so I refuse to play," said Ted Marcus, better known as the Rover. The Invincible Woman hovered above Boston Common, and as usual, a crowd of onlookers came with their iPhones, intent on capturing something for their social media accounts. It's almost as if the folks of Massachusetts had nothing better to do. Whenever a superheroine and a villain ran into each other, it made good press. Where would social media be without superhero battles?

Today's villain is the Rover, a tall, burly African American gentleman who unfortunately chose a life of crime. A former security guard who became a bank robber, he'd been a nightmare for the Boston Police Department for quite some time. Along came The Invincible Woman, a super-powered being and a strong ally of law enforcement, and just like that, the Rover, a masked bank robber, found himself in jail.

While the Rover was in prison, The Invincible Woman revealed herself to the City of Boston, and the rest of the world. A six-foot-tall, statuesque blonde with blue eyes, clad in a black suit and dark burgundy cape, The Invincible Woman is impossibly overpowered. She can fly at supersonic speed, lift up to sixty tons with each hand, and she is invulnerable. Everyone loves The Invincible Woman, and she's become an icon to women and girls everywhere.

"Oh come on, Ted, don't be such a whiner," said The Invincible Woman, looking perfect while taunting the hell out of the Rover. Shaking his head, Ted walked away. The entire world knew that he was a career criminal. The fact that the Rover wore an elaborate costume and mask while committing his crimes caught the attention of the Boston Police, the FBI and the Massachusetts State Police.

A law enforcement buff gone to the dark side, Ted Marcus knew all about police procedures and used his knowledge to foil law enforcement in his career as the Rover. He'd stolen millions from banks all over Massachusetts and would have retired from the game as a wealthy man if it weren't for The Invincible Woman. She swept out of the sky, caught his car, lifted him into the heavens and brought him to justice. The Rover could no more resist The Invincible Woman than a worm could resist a predatory bird.

"Bitch," Ted Marcus muttered under his breath, and The Invincible Woman, in a display of supreme pettiness, blew her breath. When a normal man or woman lets out their breath, not much happens. When The Invincible Woman does it, it unleashes a mini tornado. Said tornado wrapped itself around Ted Marcus, lifted him fifteen feet into the air, and dropped him on his ass. Bruised and battered but not broken, the former Rover looked defiantly at the flying blonde woman through baleful brown eyes.

"I'll be watching you, Rover, they let you out of prison but I know you're a no-good career criminal," The Invincible Woman said smugly. Ted Marcus would have gladly given this super bitch the middle finger, but his hand was hurting. Getting dropped out of the sky will do that to a person's hand...and the rest of their body. Slowly, Ted Marcus rose on his feet, and he could still hear The Invincible Woman laughing as she flew away.

Ted Marcus caught an Uber and rode it to Brockton, Massachusetts, where he lived. He'd grown up in the City of Champions, and was a proud product of Brockton High School and Massasoit Community College. Ted Marcus once wanted to be a cop, inspired by his former teacher, Professor Patterson Farrell. Life did not work out as planned, and Ted Marcus was on the wrong side of the law. Worse than that, unlike most criminals, who had cops and probation officers to contend with, Ted Marcus was targeted by The Invincible Woman herself.

While Ted Marcus was incarcerated, a plethora of new superheroes and superheroines emerged. There was Speed Master, a tall, red-haired and green-eyed, twentysomething young man who could move at supersonic speeds. Speed Master had become the pride of Houston, Texas, the day he stopped a terrorist attack on City Hall. There was also Power Maiden, a tall, athletic young Asian woman who could literally walk through walls. She looked after San Francisco, and had been recently given the key to the city by Mayor Elisabeth Taunton and her wife, Carol Kingsley. Everyone loves superheroes...except for Ted Marcus, the former Rover.

Wherever there are superheroes and superheroines, there must be villains. The Rover doesn't exactly measure up to The Invincible Woman, who is basically a living goddess. Still, as Ted Marcus lay on his bed that night, he wondered how to bring down his formidable enemy. Everyone has a weakness. In the comic books, an invincible alien has a weakness for tiny green rocks. In the classic mythology stories, an invincible warrior can only be hurt if stricken at his heel. In the fables of old, dragons can only die if pierced through their heart. What does it take to kill a bloody superhero?

Suzanne White sat in her living room, deep inside her two-bedroom, stylish apartment in the Brighton neighborhood of Boston. To the rest of the world, The Invincible Woman is a shining icon for justice. Suzanne White, the daughter of a brilliant geneticist named Sullivan White, tries to lead as normal a life as possible. She studied business at Harvard University, and now works at 500 Boylston Street as an executive for Wellington & Doyle, LLC. Suzanne White makes three hundred thousand dollars a year, after taxes. This beautiful, smart and successful woman is only twenty eight. She has it all, or does she?

Suzanne White looks perfect, but she isn't. One of her weaknesses is booze, and when she drinks, she tends to hook up with unsavory types. The previous weekend, Suzanne went clubbing and hooked up with a tall, sexy dark-skinned cutie from Cape Verde named Angela Monteiro. Angela was great in bed, eating Suzanne's pussy until the Amazonian blonde gal squealed her name, in sheer orgasmic delight. Suzanne passed out after hours of stupendous lesbian sex with Angela, and when she woke up, her silverware was gone, among other things.

"I must stop bringing home strays," Suzanne said aloud, shaking her head. Prior to hooking up with Angela, the cutie with the magic tongue and gifted hands, Suzanne had been in a long-term relationship with someone truly special. Alexander Luther, a tall, handsome black man originally from Atlanta, Georgia, transferred from a teaching position at the Morehouse School of Medicine to work at Charles MGH Hospital.

"You are something else," Alexander Luther told Suzanne, after they made love for the first time. Suzanne blushed, remembering how Alexander absolutely stunned her in the bedroom. The brother from Atlanta ate her pussy like a champ, and she sucked his dick before he put her on all fours and fucked her silly. Suzanne has a nice, thick ass, and Alexander enjoyed fucking her for hours. Suzanne, who has weakness for handsome black men, couldn't get enough of Alexander's passionate lovemaking.

"I want to be with you always," Suzanne told Alexander, embracing him after making love. On the surface, Suzanne and Alexander should have been the perfect couple. A fine-looking brother who resembled CNN's Don Lemon, only straight, he was a perfect match for Suzanne, who resembled controversial porn star Joslyn Jane. They looked good, they were educated and smart, and they were also independently wealthy. What went wrong?

Suzanne White, whose powers are the result of genetic tempering by her deceased father Sullivan White, has always feared losing those close to her. One of these days, a villain would find out that Suzanne is The Invincible Woman, and then her life, and the lives of those she loved, would be over. Suzanne began pushing Alexander Luther away after he asked her to move in with him. Bad things happen to the boyfriends and husbands of super-powered women who fight for justice. Villains usually slaughter these unfortunate souls.

Suzanne closed her eyes, remembering one of the most dangerous villains she'd ever met. A man with actual super powers named Wilhelm Jurgen. Tall and handsome, with dark hair, pale skin and blue eyes, Wilhelm had super strength and enhanced endurance and durability. Donning a mask and costume and calling himself Prince of Power, Wilhelm challenged The Invincible Woman for dominion over Boston. The two super beings fought, and The Invincible Woman won.

"I know who you are, Sue," Wilhelm/Prince of Power told The Invincible Woman as the Boston Police hauled him away, following his epic defeat. Suzanne White almost panicked but kept her poker face. What followed was something which she was not proud of. I will do what I must, Suzanne told herself. While Wilhelm Jurgen was in prison awaiting trial, he had an unfortunate accident. He fell from a great height during a supposed escape attempt, breaking his neck and thus ending his life. A great tragedy, to be sure.

The way Suzanne White rationalized it, the murder of Wilhelm Jurgen, himself a killer and racist, was not a bad thing. Seriously, if Wilhelm had lived, he would have revealed her true identity to the world and effectively ruined her life and the lives of those she loved. The Invincible Woman has saved thousands of lives as the foremost superhero in the continental United States. What is one bad deed when measured against thousands upon thousands of good deeds?

"One of these days, I will bring down The Invincible Woman," Ted Marcus vowed. He had a lot of work to do in order to rebuild his life. Five years in prison had cost him a lot. Ted Marcus intended to go to Bridgewater State University and earn an MBA. Ted Marcus remembered an old inmate named Floyd telling him that earning an education was a good way to stay out of prison, if one played one's cards right. Ted Marcus intended to heed the old man's counsel.

When one hits rock bottom, like Ted Marcus has, there is really no way to go but up. Life can be funny like that. Ted Marcus would focus on the positive from now on. He had his sister Agnes and his nephew Ellison, to look after. Both lived in nearby Randolph, Massachusetts. Ted Marcus days of being the costumed criminal super villain known as the Rover were effectively over. He was going to be on the straight and narrow. Somehow, though, he would find a way to bring down The Invincible Woman. Legally. If prison taught Ted Marcus anything it's that everyone is guilty of something, and ultra-sexy, massively overpowered and overrated female superheroes are no exception...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers