The Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then by all means you should double check. I want you to be absolutely sure," you said and pulled me off the couch to lead me upstairs to the bedroom.

Sex that night was unbelievable, as usual. Every time we made love, we were both transported to a nether world of ecstasy as we pleased each other with every part of our bodies. While we'd developed a rhythm to our lovemaking, it was never ever routine. That night was no exception. After orgasming together, we cleaned up, wrapped around each other in bed, and fell asleep until the alarm woke me the next morning for another day at work.

I got into the shower both to wake up and to rinse the smell of you off of me. I would have loved to keep the smell of your pussy on me all day, but it wouldn't have been be wise to go to work smelling of sex. Everyone would have been jealous and the gossip outrageous. After I got out of the shower and dried off, I found that you had laid out a pair of my smallest bikini underwear for me to wear. They clung tightly to my cock and balls. I knew that it would keep me thinking about you all day long.

I finished getting dressed and gave you a peck on the cheek while you lay half asleep in bed. At least I thought you were half asleep until you reached out with your hand to stroke my crotch while I bent over you. "Mmmm. Nice," you murmured. You gave me an abbreviated hand job confirming that I was wearing under my work clothes what you had picked out for me.

It was a routine day at work. My attention never strayed away from the wonderful sensations from my crotch as my cock and balls rubbed in the underwear you had me wearing. Whenever no one was looking, I'd pull them down as low in my pants as I could so that I increased the stimulation. If your plan had been to keep me on edge all day, it worked.

It was shortly before I left work that I got your text message, "Don't forget about your grooming appointment this evening. You better not be late!" Not that I'd forget or would ever dream of being late for that, but I did get a stir out of your reminder and my cock began to swell.

"Yes ma'am," I texted back.

I hoped for something a little out of the ordinary during my grooming that night since our play date was coming up. "Maybe I'll get some extra trimming, some more extensive waxing, or a little extra 'attention' before or after," I thought. Everything about the experience was breath taking as always: your beautiful naked body straddling over me, your damp pussy lips pushing against my own nakedness, the harsh sting as you pulled the wax off, the sensual soothing oil that you rubbed on me. Even the erotic intimacy of pulling my legs over my head as you waxed my anus bare was amazing. It all felt incredible, but there were no special surprises.

"There you go. Just the way I like it. All smooth and silky. This is going to feel so good during our play date." you said after you finished working on me. That was the first I heard you even mention that.

"Oh really?" I asked with raised eyebrows. "And what exactly do you have in mind for that?"

"You will find out. Didn't you read the fine print? You never read anything do you?" you said in pretend frustration. "It said that you agreed to do anything that tell you to do. Do I have to get it out for you to read again?" You gave me a playful smack on the ass. "Now get dressed. Remember to wear loose fitting boxers for a couple of days so you don't get any irritation or ingrown hairs. I don't want you to ruin all the hard work I did on my cock," you said reminding me of how possessive you are of my body parts.

I remained in desperate anticipation the next few days. We worked opposite shifts from each other and about the only way we communicated was via our cell phones. Every now and then I would get a text message or email from you that reminded me about our upcoming date. Each message was a little tease: "How are you feeling? Are you treating my cock well?" or "Are you oiling yourself like I told you to do?" or "Don't forget to check your calendar, I know how forgetful you are." Each text sent a tingle of anticipation through me and my cock always grew hard.

On the Monday before our date I got a longer email from you that read:

Please be advised - The invitation for our play date is also a challenge to step outside of your comfort zone. By accepting the invitation, you have also agreed to step outside that zone and comply with all the instructions, rules, and directions that you will receive. You are expected to follow through to your fullest capabilities. More to follow.

"A 'challenge'?" I thought. There are so many ways that I'd stepped outside my sexual comfort zone with you. We had definitely moved our sex lives out of the bedroom. We'd played with a myriad of toys, explored anal sex, and engaged in public sex. I wondered what you were planning. Whatever it was, I knew that it would be within our mutual hard limits, so I was curious and aroused, but not at all worried.

Getting dressed for work on Tuesday, I found that you had laid out a cockring and a pair of extremely low cut bikini underwear for me to wear. The note you left with them said simply, "Wear these and think of me. Love you." How would I not think of you all throughout the day wearing that? I'd have to hide the hardon that I knew that outfit would cause. I was sure that was exactly what you wanted.

Wednesday morning arrived bright and not so early . You were up before me, which was not surprising since I hadn't gotten home from work until almost one-o'clock in the morning. I threw on some clothes and headed downstairs to get coffee. By the pot, I saw a note from you:

Out to run a few errands before our play date. Your instructions are waiting for you in your email. Enjoy your coffee and breakfast (there's some pastry staying warm in the oven). Love you lots.

PS. Don't you dare be late! XOXO

"Like there's a chance in hell that I'd be late!" I thought. I poured some coffee and cut a slice of pastry as I sat down in front of my laptop at kitchen table. I took a few big swallows of coffee. I knew that I had to fully awake before reading your email.

As the first bit of caffeine awakened my brain a notion came to me. "The date is for one-o'clock in the afternoon and it includes a challenge." At that hour I wouldn't any alcohol to fortify my courage or loosen my inhibitions. You had always been more secure in your sexuality than I, and had been the one to lead the way in pushing our boundaries. It certainly took very little for me to follow where you led, but inevitably it was you that took charge. Having a little bit of alcohol to loosen me up had often been included in our more adventurous sexual exploits. But in the middle of the afternoon I wouldn't have that crutch.

"Oh boy, this is really going to be something," I thought. Now fully awake, I opened your email.

Our date is all set for 1:00 this afternoon. I'm soooo looking forward to being with you. We have as much time to "play" together as we'd like. No interruptions. How yummy! (I could almost see the sparkle in your eyes).

In preparation for our time together please do the following:

1) Shower well and wash all of your nooks and crannies.

2) You should be well healed from your grooming, so no need to apply any oil.

3) Apply cologne liberally. You know how much I like smelliness.

4) Gather some toys from our hiding place and have them in easy reach. Pick our favorites.

5) Get us both something cold to drink. Whatever you want, but no alcohol for me.

6) Get completely undressed (yes I mean everything) and wait for me on the bed. I'll be there at 1:00.

Don't forget the terms and conditions of the original invitation. You have agreed to do absolutely everything and anything I've planned and that I will ask you to do. Remember that I love you and want to have fun together as we play. Trust me.

Your love, always

"Well okay," I thought. "That doesn't sound so extreme." Anyway I did trust you, absolutely and completely. I finished my late breakfast and looked at my watch. There was just enough time for me to leisurely comply with your instructions. I headed upstairs to shave, shower and get ready.

Twelve-fifty arrived and I was ready. I had closely shaved, washed every nook and cranny clean, and liberally applied your favorite cologne. Two big glasses of water sat by the bedside (if you weren't going to drink alcohol, then I wouldn't either), and a selection of our favorite toys was in easy reach. Last, but I hoped not least, was me. I sat stark naked on the bed in accord with your directions, and in growing anticipation of what was to come. My cock had been swelling and shrinking for days thinking about what you might have planned. While I was getting ready, it had remained mostly tensely swollen, a situation aggravated by our abstinence over the past week. I had thought several times about relieving myself in the shower. It would have felt so good to jerk off thinking about your hot pussy under my hand, or about your hard nipples in my mouth. But the timing had never quite worked out. Whenever I was in the shower, you happened to be around. I wasn't ever sure that you wouldn't walk in on me, cock in my hand, cum spurting as I moaned out my climax. I'm not ashamed that I masturbate. As the saying goes "There are those that masturbate, and those that lie." However, for whatever reason, masturbation was never something that I had ever felt comfortable doing in front of you. So after a week without any relief, I was on the ragged edge.

As I sat on the bed, I heard you come in through the garage door. "Hi honey. I'm home and will be right up," you called to me from downstairs. "Are you ready for me? Did you follow all of my directions?"

"Hell yes!" I thought. I was so ready for you. My cock throbbed in agreement.

You have an uncanny way of reading my mind so I wasn't surprised to hear you say, "I'm so ready for you," in a husky, lust filled voice.

I had no idea what you were doing downstairs, but it whatever it was seemed to take forever. When you confidently strode into the bedroom only wearing the sexiest red bra and panties I'd ever seen, my question was answered. It was a brand new set that you put on just for that day. At that moment I was very glad that you had picked one-o'clock in the afternoon for our date, because the light streamed in through the windows and positively illuminated you.

"Do you like?" you asked.

It was a tease filled with sexual overtones. I was speechless. I'm sure that I was drooling on the outside. Because on the inside I was screaming "Hell yes I like! I'm going to fuck your brains out!" The only words I was able to actually say were, "Oh my god! You look so hot!" I started to get up off the bed so that I could attack you and start doing what my brain had just told me to do.

"No. no! I want you to sit right there. Do not move." You pointed your finger at me threateningly. "This is one of the terms and conditions. You do what I tell you to, and I want you to stay right there."

"How can I refuse? I'd given my promise, hadn't I?" I thought. And besides I wanted to do whatever you wanted me to. I stayed on the bed, staring at you, drinking in the sight of your gorgeous breasts barely encased in the red satin, black lace trimmed bra. I could see your hard nipples through the thin material. The panties were cut very low in the front and very high around your legs and ass. A small tuft of pubic hair escaped over the top of the waist band and your smooth labia were barely covered. I could easily see the curve of your ass cheeks well below the bottom edge of the panties as you pirouetted before approaching the bed. My cock throbbed and my balls ached.

"Good. I see that you read my instructions and got everything ready. Did you do everything else that I asked?"

I nodded.

"I better double check," you said, and leaned forward to sniff me. Your breasts swayed down as you bent toward me. I flashed back to how they felt brushing against my chest when you mount me and fuck me from on top. My breath and pulse quickened. My cock jumped.

"Yes. Good boy. One of my favorites," you said taking a deep inhale. "Did you clean all your nooks and crannies?"

I nodded again.

"Did you?" You questioned again. "Which ones did you clean?"

"All of them." I answered.

"That's not what I asked you. I asked which ones you cleaned. Please answer and be specific."

My heart started pounding harder. I knew what you were doing. This was part of the challenge, I was sure. You wanted me to tell you specifically what I did. I had done this to you in the past, and asked you explicitly tell me how to please you down to the smallest detail. It was extremely erotic to hear you to tell me specifically where and how you how you liked me to touch you. It was a small window into your mind and your passions and your desires when you did that. I loved it. Now, you wanted me to do the same with you. This wasn't something I'd ever done before, and I felt a bit uncomfortable, but I had promised.

I began slowly. "I rubbed soap over my nipples and around my arm pits. I used the soap to wash around my balls and cock. Then I ran the bar of soap up my rear and lathered everywhere. I made sure everywhere was very clean."

You were leaning forward toward me as I was talking. Your breasts swayed with each breath. You half closed your eyes and took a deep breath, "Did you stroke your cock while you were cleaning?"

"Yes" I replied.

"Tell me how you stroked that glorious cock, the one that I love sucking."

My breathing got heavier in sync with yours as I went on. "I started at the base of my hard cock and closed my hand around it as I ran my soapy fingers up and down." I could tell you were getting more excited as I continued, so I added more description. "I pulled on it imagining your hands stroking me. I moaned and closed my eyes as I pulled and twisted my warm slippery hand all around myself, squeezing and rubbing like you do."

Your breathing was getting even harder. That turned me on even more, and encouraged me to go even further. "I used my other hand to cup my balls. My naked, smooth balls. The ones you stripped clean of hair."

"Did they feel good in your hand like they do in mine?" you panted.

I leaned in close to you, my lips inches from yours, your eyes now fully closed obviously envisioning what I was describing.

I was really getting into it now. "Yes," I breathed out. "Yes they felt so good in my warm, wet soapy hand. I cupped and fondled my balls as I was stroking my cock. I pulled and rubbed, getting slippery soap everywhere. Everything felt soooo good in my hand. I imaged your hands there, and my balls surged at that thought. My cock swelled and got very hard in my other hand as I kept stroking myself."

Your breathing was absolutely ragged. "Tell me about your ass. Did you clean your ass really well for me?"

It was so arousing. I'd never thought that I could so explicitly talk about touching myself. A shower had always been just a shower, not much to talk about. The only times it was ever a sexual experience was when we showered together, or when I jacked off there in private. Describing it this way to you was so sensual, so erotic that I didn't want to stop. Like so many other sexual experiences that we'd shared, I didn't want to hold back. With you I wanted to push it farther.

"I rubbed the bar of soap up my ass. I started from my heavy balls, and slooowly dragged it up through the crack. It felt so slippery and full as I slid up there. I imagined your hand and fingers there. I could feel your hand pressing the warm, wet, slippery soap into me. I held my cock with my other hand. It throbbed and felt so good. I moaned out loud for you as I rubbed and thought about your hands on me."

"Your hole. Tell me about your asshole," you panted, barely getting the words out.

"Oh I cleaned that really carefully for you. I made sure it was extra clean. I rubbed the soap all over the outside. I could feel myself pucker. My skin is so bare and smooth there now. I could feel every slippery stroke. Oooh, it felt so good. I didn't get any inside me. That wouldn't be good. Only lube goes in there. It goes in there with your fingers as they plunge deep into my tight hole. Or when you put a toy in there and stroke me before I cum. I'm all clean for you back there." I finished.

I knew I had gotten to you the way I wanted. I could see a damp spot spreading on your red satin underwear, and I could smell the wetness of your pussy. I leaned forward an extra inch, and kissed you deeply. We held that kiss for a long time as our tongues danced around in each others' mouths.

Slowly we both settled down, backing away from our mutual spiral toward orgasm. My balls were aching, and my hard cock was beginning to leak pre-cum. Wow, I'd never have thought that I could arouse myself that much with just words. It was the way you got turned on that had really gotten to me. Anything, absolutely anything that got you excited, in turn excited me, but this words-only experience was something new.

"Oh lover," you said as you sat down on the bed after fully recovering. "That was so hot. I love hearing how you cleaned yourself for me in the shower. You know I love touching your body. I'm glad you enjoyed touching it ,too."

You sat across from me with your legs spread wide so I could look directly at your pussy straining against the thin satin fabric of your damp panties. God, I wanted to touch you there, stroke you, taste you, but you were in charge of this play date and I was going to follow your lead wherever it went.

"So tell me what you like." you said, your hand idly, but very intentionally, stroking the smooth satin at the edge of your bra.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Tell what you like to feel when we make love. Tell me where you like me to touch you, how you want me to touch you. I want to know. I want to please you. So tell me details."

I thought I had gone pretty far describing my shower, now you wanted this?

"I like it when you touch my nipples, especially the very first touch. It's like electricity."

"Do you like it when I touch you like this?" you reached out and ran your finger gently over my left nipple. Instantly it got hard, and I moaned.

"Yes, yes," I said.

"Then tell me more," you insisted still stroking me.

"You start out like that and it feels so good. Your fingers are cool at first, but heat up quickly as I heat up. You rub your palms over them." Before I could say anything else, you reached toward me and rubbed both of my nipples with your palms just like I was describing.

"Go on," you urged.

My excitement rose and my descriptions became more detailed. "You start gently pinching me. As I get more and more excited your pinches get harder and harder. I like that. I like it when you rake your nails down my chest and ....uggh!" you did exactly what I just described.

I caught my breath before I went on. "I can feel the heat of your nails and I want more, harder, but you don't always give in to me. You hold back teasing. Sometime rubbing gently, sometimes harder. Sometime with your fingers, sometimes with your nails."

My description got choppy, no longer full sentences. I was getting more and more aroused as I described what you do, and you in turn acted it out on me. My balls ached. My cock throbbed and I was definitely dripping. My skin was on fire, my head was pounding and I longed for more and more of your touch.

"Go on, lover. Tell me more. How do you like me to touch your cock? That wonderful cock that we share."

I thought, "Oh God, you're going to do that to me there too. I can't wait."