The Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You cup my naked balls, stroke them. Your fingers on the tip of my cock. You squeeze and pull. Your fingers stroke me, soft at first, then harder. When I drip, you rub me with it." You did each of the things as I described it. It was amazing. I was reduced to a blithering mess, panting, my heart racing.

Before I exploded, you drew back from me. I could tell that you were aroused too. The wet spot on your panties had grown considerably bigger and your lovely, musky smell was even stronger. The twinkle in your eye got brighter. "Uh, oh," I thought.

"Oh baby, lover. That was so sexy hearing you tell me how you like me to touch you. I love touching you. Tell me how you like to touch yourself."

My heart stopped. "Did you say 'Tell me how you like to touch yourself'?" I thought. "You want me to tell you how I masturbate!?" My brain screamed, "That's private!" I'd never shared with anyone, even you. It had always somehow felt wrong to say anything to you about me masturbating.

I saw your eyes flash with barely hidden warning, "All the terms and conditions lover, all of them!" you say with a barely veiled threat.

"Uh , uh," I stammered. My cock deflated quickly. Encouraging me, you reached out and held my cock in your hand.

"Do you do this?" you asked gently stroking me. My cock stirred and my heart sped up. "Or do you do this?" you began fondling my balls with your other hand. "Tell me what you do."

"Yes I do that," I panted.

"Do what? Tell me." You insisted.

"I hold my cock like that," I blurted out.

Before I could go on, you asked, "Right hand or left?"

"With my right hand."

You began peppering me with questions, distracting me so that I'd talk without thinking about being embarrassed. "Do you squeeze it or pull on it? Where do you start? What's your favorite part to touch?"

My head spun with your touch and the idea that you were going to get me to openly describe how I masturbate. The sexuality of being that open with you while you fondled me, drove me on. I wanted to tell you. "I squeeze until my cock gets hard enough to stroke it. I rub the underside because it's so sensitive there. I rub with the bottom of my wrist, up and down as it gets harder and harder."

"Like this?" you asked, doing to me exactly what I'd just described.

"Yes," I panted "Yes like that."

"Mmmm I know that must feel good," I heard you say past the blood that was pounding in my ears.

I got bolder as I got more and more turned on. "But it's not slippery enough. My hand is too rough. I'll go in the shower and use something to lubricate myself." I said.

I should have seen it coming, but at this point I wasn't able to think clearly. "You mean something like this?" you said as you squeezed a large drop of cold lube onto my cock head. I gasped as you rubbed along the underside at my most sensitive spot with the tip of your thumb.

"Like this?" you asked again.

I was frozen, speechless. It was impossible for me to answer.

I also should have suspected what happened next. I'm absolutely sure you planned it this way.

"Show me!" you commanded. " Show me how you please yourself. Show me how you jack yourself off. I want to see."

Without any thought of resisting you, without hesitation (I wanted so badly to please you), I wrapped my hand around my throbbing cock and slid it up and down, spreading the lube so that I was fully coated and slippery. It felt good, and inside I was so happy to obey you and show off for you.

"Oh baby, that looks soooo good. I just know it feels so good. God, that's hot. Tell me how good it feels."

Again there was no way I could refuse you. I didn't want to. I moaned loudly. "My cock is so hard. It's warm and slippery wet. Just like the inside of your pussy," I added thinking I might arouse you.

I heard the excitement and lust build in your voice. "Don't stop. Show me how you stroke that hard cock. Let me see it slide in and out of your hand. Oh, that's so sexy the way you jerk that cock, that cock of mine."

It went on for a minute or two like that, but before I could finish myself off, you reached out with your hand and stopped me. I was panting and I'm not sure there was much blood flowing to my brain. I was so turned on at that moment that I would have done anything you asked. You had me right where you wanted me.

"Baby, do you do anything else when you jerk off? Have you ever fingered your ass or used one of our toys in there?" you asked.

I couldn't deny you anything at this point? Why would I have wanted to? "Yes," I gasped out.

"Show me, baby. Show me how you please yourself in the ass. I want to see everything." You held up a favorite toy of ours from the pile on the bed, the Aneros butt plug. It was already covered in lube. You knew, you had planned all of this, and you were ready.

"Show me how you slide it into your tight hole while you jack your cock. I want to see," you once again commanded.

I was in a daze, and desperate to comply, to satisfy your obvious lust. I could hear it in your voice and I so needed to please you. I leaned back, exposing my anus and I heard you gasp at the sight. You knew what was about to happen and it excited you. I held my cock hard and placed the bulbous end of the slick butt toy against the pucker of my hole and began pushing.

The lube felt so cool and wonderful against me. Just as if I had been alone, I pushed the toy into my ass, just past the first sphincter. I paused for just a second and then pushed again so that slid all the way up into me. The sensation was amazing, stretched and stuffed full. From somewhere deep in my brain I thought how happy I was to be sharing this most intimate act with you. But it wasn't a conscious thought at that point, I wasn't capable of that.

"Yes, baby. That's it. Oh, that looks so hot!" Your breathless encouragement urged me on. "Stroke it in and out. Fuck yourself in the ass with your toy. Stroke your cock. Do it all! Show me!"

I could hear you getting more and more turned on, the tension in your voice rising. I opened my half closed eyes wide and saw that you'd pulled your panties aside and were furiously rubbing your clit and pulling hard on your nipple. My own lust went into overdrive and my mind spun yet again. As you were guiding me though my own exhibitionist masturbation, you were enjoying your own self-pleasure.

You moaned, getting closer to your own orgasm. You ground your hips hard against your hand and thrust your fingers in and out of your now dripping wet pussy, stroking your G spot. Despite your building climax, you were able to stay in charge, and continued, "That's it, baby. Stroke that cock for me. Show me how you like it in the ass. I want to see you cum. Show me how you explode. Cum for me!"

You were shouting and panting, face flushed, hand and fingers flying over your pussy. Your raspy voice was filled with desire. I knew that only my cum filled orgasm would satisfy you, and I so wanted to satisfy you. My right hand was gripped hard around my cock, stroking up and down its full length from the tip to my balls coated in warm, slippery lube. My ass was filled with the Aneros as I thrust in and out of me. I was on the edge of the glorious release that you wanted. It wasn't going to take much to send me over the edge.

"Yes baby. Cum! Cum for me!" Your lust filled command did it. My balls surged, my cockhead swelled, and my sphincter clamped down on the Aneros forcing it against my prostate. With a loud groan I exploded, shooting a stream of hot cum from the end of my pulsing cock. It splashed on to me and onto you, and that was your trigger. Past the pounding of my pulse in my ears and my gasping breath, I heard you scream out as your orgasm peaked and you came, the juices flooding out of your pussy, over your hand and into the bed sheets mixing with my own cum.

We both spasmed a few more times as the power of our orgasms faded. Our breathing slowed down in unison as we gazed lovingly into each other's eyes.

"That was incredible," you were finally able to say (still in charge).

"Oh my God, yes," I answered.

We had just shared the most intimate sensual experience I can think of. What was once a personal and hidden act, you had brought out into the literal broad daylight and we shared it beautifully with each other. It was an experience of unbelievable passion and bonding. I smiled broadly knowing that this was not the end of our sharing ... nowhere near it.