The Invite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hea_2_sta
Hea_2_sta
68 Followers

So excited she let go of her legs and laid them back open on the floor as her fingers moved to slid down to her wet pussy. I couldn't watch but I knew as I ate her ass she was masturbating. She kept screaming out to me to fuck her ass with my tongue and to eat as much as I could. Her fingers working like crazy over her totally wet pussy.

Finally I brought up my finger and in my excitement didn't even try to be gentle as I slid one finger in her. She jumped and screamed with pleasure, her ass not having any problem in accepting my finger deep in her.

I rose up to watch her masturbate as I also watched my finger fuck her ass. Her legs spread as far as they could go. I also started to slid another finger to her and let it slip in with its mate. She squealed as her body accepted my other finger. Stretching her ass open well, I finger fucked her hard and her fingers moved even more quickly. Her feet pushing on the floor to raise her hips to jam her ass against my fingers as she screamed for me to fuck her harder. I did and she moved all over the floor as she also moved her soaking wet fingers all over the clit of her pussy.

All of a sudden she started screaming she was going to cum and I didn't let up. Neither did she. I had never seen a person move so much and move so quickly.

Her head slammed back on the floor as she let out a loud scream

"I'm Cumming" she yelled and I saw her body jerk. I fucked her still and after a moment she fell limp to the floor as I slowed my process. Her own fingers falling to the floor, her chest rising and falling quickly.

I moved my fingers from her ass and then moved to rub all the moisture I could over my hand from her pussy. She watched me play with her pussy. My hand soaking wet gathering what I could of her cum and then moved it to my breasts to rub it all over me. She sighed in pleasure to watch me moisturize myself with her cum. My breasts harden as did my nipples as she watched me get slicked up with her cum.

I don't know what happened after that but I will tell you that the whole weekend left we fucked and sucked each other as much as possible. I didn't know it would ever be like this with a woman but it was wonderful and she promised me when we left she would bring me back.

It has now been a month since then and we are still going strong. Maybe sometime I will tell you some of the stories of our fucking in the restaurant and also at the football game. Until then though you will just have to wait...

Hea_2_sta
Hea_2_sta
68 Followers