The Invited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed on top of Melanie, nuzzling into her neck as I felt David slowly pull his cock out of my ass. I kept Melanie inside of me as we both rolled over onto our side. I kissed her and pressed my face into her hair before I finally released her cock from inside me. We three lay there on the bed, sweaty, tired and all of us thoroughly pleasured.

I poked Melanie in the ribs, giggled and said to her "You know Melanie, I made sure that David was the only one that was going to find us tonight - regardless of who you'd picked."

"Oh yeah, how did you manage to do that? What if I hadn't picked David? What would've happened then? she asked.

David curled his arm around me as he said to Melanie "She told me where to find you two when I met her for lunch today." He continued, "She told me she was going to send out bogus information in case you'd invited the wrong person. Even if anyone had decoded it, they would be at the wrong hotel and they'd have the wrong room number too."

As we lay there naked, sweaty and satisfied, we all started to laugh as we imagined the procession of horny people knocking on the door of the wrong hotel room somewhere in San Francisco.