The Inviting Woods

Story Info
He gets invitation to watch her in the woods.
3.9k words
4.39
29.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a very nice autumn morning. I'm looking out the window at the changing leaves in the woods across the street. I was thinking about maybe calling my former girlfriend who used to live here. Several months ago we decided to go our separate ways after nearly three years of being together. Shortly after that was when I met Nancy. Looking out my window on this autumn morning, it's actually Nancy that I've been thinking about most.

I live in a small town in New England. I inherited some money a few years back and now at thirty seven, feel fortunate that I was able to afford the house when I bought it almost seven years ago. As a successful carpenter and builder, I saw a lot of potential in it and spent a lot of time and money on renovations. I consider myself to be attractive and have never had a problem getting dates. But the recent break up left me feeling like I wanted some time to myself, some time to regroup. So right now I've got this nice house to myself with two faithful Labrador Retrievers to keep me company.

As an outdoors person, I love the fact that there's a town forest across the street from the house. It was a quiet neighborhood, so those were definite selling point for me. A few years back, the Boy Scouts cleared some of the many paths in the forest to create a series of hiking trails. The town even set up a few scenic spots with picnic tables. Despite the fact that the town has done this, it really is a rare thing to see another person on a trail, especially during the week. Sometimes on weekends I will meet a family on a picnic at one of the clearings or down by the lake, but other than that, the woods and trails offer a place of beauty, solitude and recreation for me. With one of the trail heads right across the street from me, it makes for easy access to walk the dogs, hiking, mountain biking, or to go snow-shoeing and cross country skiing in winter.

It was the middle of July when I first saw her. I remember it being early evening on a gorgeous summer day. Walking my dogs after finishing up a job, I was approaching the clearing to a beautiful overlook. I had noticed a slight movement up ahead, so stopped in my tracks. It was a woman, maybe thirty years old, stretched out on a picnic table. She was apparently sunbathing and, much to my viewing pleasure, she had her top off. What caught my attention was where her hands were. One was tucked into her unbuttoned hiking shorts, the other squeezing a nipple. I stood there mesmerized, loving the show, until my dogs got her attention – startling her and causing her to abruptly stand up. As she looked around, quickly slipping into her t-shirt and buttoning her shorts; I walked purposefully into the clearing calling the dogs. She smiled nervously as the dogs ran back to me playfully and then found another scent trail in the clearing. I apologized if my dogs had frightened her and told her that they were very friendly. She nodded and from her silence, I got the sense that she might have been embarrassed or perhaps angry. I turned to look out at the view which was always my favorite part of this particular trail.

The clearing was one of the highest points in town and looking out; I took in a scene of wild flowers and rolling hills, against a perfectly clear sky as the sun was just beginning to set. When I turned my attention back to her after about a minute, she was fidgeting with her blonde hair and then bent over to tie a lace on her hiking boots. I asked if she had ever seen any coyotes around. She said no. I mentioned that they were usually more visible this time of day, so she could get lucky. She told me she came up here all the time when it was late, that she knew the trails real good, but had never seen a person or any wildlife other than birds. She then surprised me by saying that since I had come in the way she did; she'd walk back with me. I whistled for the dogs and we began to head down the trail. She was in front of me, so it gave me a chance to admire her figure. Staring at her ass, I got the impression from the way her hiking shorts fit over its two firm cheeks that she was not wearing panties. My imagination was running wild as I again pictured her naked breasts as she sun-bathed. They weren't too big but, from my vantage point of the fit figure walking in front of me, just the right size for her height.

Our walk back was brisk and quiet. When we reached the head of the trail across the street from my house she stopped and told me that was her car parked on the street near my house. I smiled and pointed to my house telling her that's where I lived.

"You're lucky, she said, "I'd love to be that close to the trails."

"It has its advantages," I said, nodding to my dogs, which were now leashed.

There was a moment of awkward silence and then I told her it was nice to meet her.

"By the way, my name is Jack," I said. "Maybe I'll see you on the trails again." In my mind I was already fantasizing that.

She smiled and then walked slowly towards her car. Before reaching it, she stopped again. I was about to break off and go up the sidewalk to my driveway but stopped when she did.

"Jack, um, I don't know if you saw me, uh, on the picnic table. I'm guessing you probably did and wanted you to know that I don't mind. It's, um, what I like to do up there for some reason..."

She saw me blush and smile at the same time. If she had looked down she would've noticed my cock twitching semi-hard. I couldn't tell by her demeanor if she was shy, embarrassed, confident, or a tease. All I know is that she had my attention.

"Well, anyways...Maybe I will see you on the trails again, Jack," she said as she turned to get in her car. "By the way, my name is Nancy."


I, of course, kept hoping that I would see her car in front of my house each day. Meeting up with her became my favorite jerk-off fantasy. I imagined different scenarios: swimming naked in the lake, engaging in sixty-nine with her on the picnic table, fucking her in the meadow. Recalling her naked body from that afternoon got me hard in no time. It didn't matter whether I was in the shower, in bed, or on a job; I could not stop thinking about it. Even when I didn't see her car, I hoped our paths would somehow cross in the forest.

Nothing happened though until one day I had come home to find an envelope with my name written on it taped to the door. Tearing it open, I found a simple note which read:

Hi Jack -

Watch me in the clearing.

Find a good spot andstay in the woods.

Don't bring your dogs.

Don't come into the clearing.

Don't follow me afterwards.

See me at 6:30.

-Nancy

I looked at my watch. It was six o'clock. The hike to the clearing was uphill and from having done it so many times, knew it would take me at least twenty minutes at a brisk pace. I stepped into the house where my dogs eagerly greeted me - anticipating their walk. I quickly changed into a pair of sweatpants and put my hiking boots on before taking my disappointed pets to the backyard for their business. I crossed the street to the trail and as I did so, noticed that Nancy's car was not parked there. She must have decided to go in from a different spot, I thought.

As I approached the clearing, I checked the time. It was 6:27. I had three minutes to find my best vantage point. I got to the spot where I had noticed Nancy just over a week earlier and, sure enough, she was there resting on the picnic table, a towel propped under her head. Last time her head was facing me, this time her feet. I determined that just behind a tree about ten feet closer offered the best view, but cursed myself for not having brought along a pair of binoculars. I looked at my watch which read 6:30. Then I focused my attention on Nancy who, after looking at her watch, stood up, stretched, and then quickly removed her shorts (no panties as I had presumed) and tee shirt before lying back down on the table. With her legs apart, I could clearly see her hand begin to rub her cleanly shaven pussy. She used the padded palm of her hand to massage herself, her hand first moving in slow circular motion but then increasing in speed and pressure. Her other hand at first resting relaxed behind her head, moved to her breasts. She alternated squeezing each gently, and then used her thumb and forefinger to pinch her nipples.

As I took this all in, my cock was throbbing in my sweatpants. I began to first rub it then slowly stroke myself. Seeing her fingers spread her pussy lips and move sensually along her moist slit made me take a deep breath and made me tell myself to watch. Nancy's fingers moved rapidly over her clit, her second and third fingers surrounding and stroking it before her middle finger dipped ever so slightly into wet pussy. She repeated this maybe three or four times before her hips began bucking on the table as her fingers magically brought her to orgasm. I heard her voice, her erotic pleasure cry of "Ohmmmmmm, yeah...." and found myself furiously stroking my cock until I spurted my hot cum into my boxers.

When I looked up, Nancy was already dressed and about to leave. She looked over to my side of the clearing, smiled and waved in my direction before leaving on a different trail. I stood there for a moment - still rubbing my now semi-hard cock, feeling how soaked with cum I was, before heading back home.

Once again, several days went by without any contact from Nancy. It was disappointing but I understood. This whole encounter was a little bizarre but at the same time fascinating, so I continued to hold out hope that there would be more. The very next day was when I found another note taped to my door. Recognizing the handwriting, I tore open the envelope and read:

Hi Jack -

Please watch me.

6:30 at the clearing.

Do not come into the clearing, stay in the woods.

Do not follow me afterwards.

No dogs.

This time though, take offall your clothes while you watch.

-Nancy

I was excited, but at the same time hesitant. I wondered whether I could do what she wanted and wondered why it mattered. It was almost quarter to six, so I had a little time to take the dogs for a short walk across the street while I contemplated Nancy's suggestion. The more I did, the more I began to think:why not.

Back at the house, I changed out of my work clothes and sprayed myself with insect repellent before slipping into a pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt. I crossed the street and hit the trail - making it to the same spot I watched from a week earlier at 6:25. I looked out at the clearing and saw Nancy sitting there reading a book. My cock was already semi-hard as I thought about what was going to happen. I was nervous as I waited. I saw Nancy look at her watch. She put her book down, took something out of her pocket and then quickly removed the hiking shorts and shirt she was wearing. She lay down on the picnic table facing me. Then to my surprise, I heard her say my name. I took it as a signal to take my clothes off and so I slipped off my boots, sweats, and tee-shirt.

For the first time in my life, I stood naked outdoors - my cock throbbing hard as I watched a beautiful woman masturbate in front of me. This time she had brought a vibrator with her and very quickly was writhing excitedly on the picnic table. I stood there stroking myself. When I heard her moan and saw the vibrator dip into her pussy, I felt my balls tighten and within seconds was spurting cum into the fresh outdoors.

Nancy was up off the table in no time slipping into her clothes. Before leaving, she turned in my direction and smiling, gave the "thumbs up" sign. I was still squeezing my cock and a part of me wanted to call out a thank you to her. Instead, I quickly dressed and returned home.

A week later I had just come back from the woods with my dogs when her car pulled into my driveway. It was already getting dark so I knew she wasn't here to take a hike. She said hello and told me she was in the neighborhood, so decided to stop and see if I was home. I was glad to see her and she looked great in the short skirt, silk blouse, heels she was wearing. I invited her into the house and asked if she wanted a drink. She declined and then hesitantly told me that she had wanted to stop by to thank me for helping her.

I laughed and said: "That wasn't help that was fun! Come on, I'll show you the house," and led her into the living room. Of all the renovations I'd done, this room in particular was my pride and joy. I flipped on the lights and she was able to see its design. It was spacious - stretching from front to back of the house. There was a fireplace in the center and had two bay windows - one overlooking the street, the other my backyard. The room also had a skylight as well as sliding glass doors to a small sunroom. The wide-planked hardwood floors had a simple braided rug on it. Being sparsely decorated with two leather sofas, television, stereo system, and a couple paintings that an artist friend had done, gave it a feeling of openness. Since the past few days had been hot, the curtains and skylight shade were closed to keep the house cooler.

Nancy exclaimed how nice the room was and immediately walked to the front of the house to pull back the curtains. She kneeled on the low bench inside the bay window cut out giving me a great view of her fine ass as she looked out.

"You have a nice place here, Jack, with a great view," she said.

She stood up then she waved me over to where she was standing and took my hand - pulling me close to her. It was inevitable that we kissed and, as we did, I felt her hand reach down and begin to pull down on the elastic waist of the light-weight basketball shorts I was wearing.

We broke from our kiss and very quickly she was on her knees pulling my shorts and boxers down so that my hard cock was free and staring at her. She looked up at me and again told me what a great view I had before taking my cock into her mouth.

"Look out the window, Jack. I'm sucking your cock for everyone who might pass by," she murmured, before taking my cock back in her mouth and sucking it rabidly.

I knew that I would cum at any moment if she kept that up. She must have known too because she took my cock out of her mouth, gave it a sudden sharp squeeze at its base, and told me she wanted me to fuck her. She stood up and removed her clothes. I loved that she wore nothing underneath and how she got down on all fours on the bay window bench facing the street. The bench was just the right height so that when I moved behind her between her parted legs, my cock was able to slide right into that luscious pussy without any maneuvering. Was she ever wet! With the lights still on, I didn't know if there were people walking or driving by who could see us, but the boldness of what we were doing seemed to amp up the act - especially for her. I had my cock in her for a minute maybe two - holding her hips and thrusting nice and slow, when suddenly she started pushing her sweet ass back against me - telling me to fuck her harder. Seconds later I felt her pussy clenching me. She was panting and moaning for me with pleasure as she collapsed on her arms in climax. My balls tightened and I felt cum burst, spurt after spurt, from my pulsating cock into her.

We stayed there motionless for several minutes and when she began to move, I slid out of her. I didn't know what to say so asked if she wanted to stay for dinner.

"I wish I could," she said. "Maybe we could do that another time."

"Okay," I told her.

She picked up her clothes, asked where the bathroom was and shortly afterwards we were outside next to her car.

"Jack, that was great. Thank you," she told me.

I laughed and said, "Thank you, too."

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek, got into her car and said: "See you."

I didn't see or hear from Nancy for a couple weeks since she had been to my house. Surprisingly, she sent a postcard from Cape Cod. There was a message written on it that was just cryptic enough for anyone who might glance at the postcard:

Hi Jack -

On August 27th at 6:00, you will be in the clearing.

Be on the picnic table. You know what to do.

I willsee you then.

Kisses,

Nancy

I knew what she meant and this was certainly different. I was already concerned over how the people next door were acting towards me - having gotten the big chill when I tried to initiate some conversations while doing yard work. It made me wonder whether other neighbors had seen me fucking Nancy in the window and if there was gossip going around. So I had my doubts about whether I could go through with it. At the same time, I found myself constantly thinking about Nancy and about the rush of watching or doing a sexual act in public. The postcard arrived on the twenty fifth, so I had two days to think about it.

Two days later I had convinced myself to go through with it. All that morning I had a difficult time concentrating on the job, so told my crew I would be taking most of the afternoon off. When I got home, I took the dogs for a quick walk, showered and since it was another hot late August day, decided to wear running shorts and a sleeveless tee shirt. My plan was to go up to the clearing early with something to read and actually do some sunbathing. So I made a sandwich then threw it into a backpack along with a beach towel, sun lotion, water bottle, and paperback. I also packed a recent "Penthouse Letters" which I thought might make it easier for me if I started having second thoughts. I decided to jog up the trail and got to the clearing just after 3:30. It was hot, so I took off my sleeveless, had some water and toweled off before applying sun lotion. I lay down on the picnic table with paperback in hand - using the rolled up towel for a pillow. Surrounded by chirping birds and solitude, it didn't take long before I had set the paperback down and fallen asleep.

I was startled awake when I heard some branches cracking in the forest. Opening my eyes I looked around towards where the sound had come from. Seconds later, a couple in their mid-twenties walked into the clearing. I gathered my senses and sat up on the picnic table. The couple approached and the guy asked if I knew the best way to get to the lake. I pointed to a path on the far side of the clearing and told them to just follow that and they'd be at the lake in twenty minutes. They thanked me but before leaving, I saw the guy look down to notice the magazine I'd left out next to the unpacked backpack beside the picnic table.

"Good reading," he said smiling.

All I could do was smile nervously and say: "Yeah."

After I saw them leave, I checked the time and saw it was already 5:45. I looked around again before grabbing the magazine and reading it while I rested on the table. I was semi-aroused knowing what time it was and the letters about swinging couples as well as the accompanying pictures did the job. I was hard. Then I thought of Nancy and tried to figure out where she might be. She said she knew the trails really well so I had no idea where she might be. I decided to stay like I was facing the same direction she had. I hoped she would use the same trail I did. But as six o'clock approached I had no idea where she might be. So I slipped my hand under the waistband of my shorts, gripped my cock and slowly started to stroke myself as I read. I squeezed it, appreciating the feeling of being hard, and felt the precum oozing from the tip. At 5:59, I put the magazine down and stared at my watch, counting down as I stroked myself.

When the minute passed, I arched my hips and slid my running shorts down, then kicked them to the ground. I was going to do this, I told myself. I began stroking my cock in the open air. At first, I stroked myself slowly, teasingly. I reached under and gently massaged my balls in the palm of my hand. It won't be long, I thought. I arched my hips. For you Nancy, I was thinking. The middle finger of my right hand found my puckered hole - tickling and then pressing gently against it. My left hand stroked my precum coated cock more rapidly. The combination of touch and realization of where I was put me over the edge. Moaning loudly, I stared at my cock as several spurts of cum flew from it into the open air before landing on my belly and chest. Afterwards, I lay there rubbing cum into my skin as though it was body lotion.

12