The Iraqi Professor

Story Info
Asian student becomes intimate with her university's guest.
1.2k words
20.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is my first story- loosely based off of last night's events. I would like to have constructive criticism, but please go easy on me!

*

Recently, I attended a geology field trip to study the formation of a nearby mountain range. We had the department's current guest, an Iraqi professor; join us for the weekend adventure. As the group was small, we had no formal introduction. He was young, stood at almost 6 feet and well built. His features were handsome and dark; he had sharp, piercing eyes and well trimmed facial hair.

I casually introduced myself to him, and we easily fell into a broken English conversation of politics and rock samples.

The weather was hot and sticky; I wore shorts that revealed my thick sculpted legs. Once a source of embarrassment, my legs are now one of my best assets- my calves bulge and my thighs are powerful from hiking, cycling and running. As they glistened with sweat, I could feel the professor's eyes taking them in as he hiked behind me.

I am 22 and at 5'3" and 110 lbs, my body is lean and athletic. My breasts are small and perky, like halved oranges. I am thin around the middle and carry most of my weight in my hips and thighs. I am half Japanese and half Caucasian with an exotic mixed brown hair and green eyed look.

That night, we were not able to find an open campsite. We set up camp in a small town's local park. After dinner everybody headed down to the local tavern for a beer. The dim, friendly atmosphere eased our conversation into more personal stories. We spoke of sexuality and cultural differences. It was his first time out of the Middle East. He was intrigued by my young marriage to an American soldier and asked me intimate details. As we walked back to the park, he gripped my waist tightly to steady my walk.

After the trip, I invited him to dinner at my lonesome apartment (my husband is gone for military training). The night was dark and cool. We stretched our legs afterwards by hiking a nearby butte.

My flashlight was weak and there was no moon to guide us through the winding forested trail. We stumbled quite a bit before he grabbed me around my waist again. This time he let his fingers draw circles around my exposed flesh. An hour later, we made it to the summit. It was shrouded with fog and we were in complete privacy. We sat close to stay warm. It began to rain and we headed down the butte. Towards the bottom, we took a shortcut through an open meadow. The grass was high and soaked my pants. He surprised me by throwing me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and jogged to the other side. His hands were grasped around my thighs and I felt my pussy dampen with excitement at having his touch so close! Once we reached the parking lot, he ran his fingers through my hair and whispered compliments to me.

He invited me into his luxurious dorm room (it was definitely made for visitors). Books and papers littered his room. He showed me his thick leather bound thesis and gave me the summary. As we fell into the student-professor roles, my crotch was dripping with excitement. We lay comfortably on his bed and I found myself unable to pay attention to his words after only a few minutes.

He put his arm around me and drew me close so that my head rested on his shoulder. In a soft voice he asked me if I would like to stay the night with him. I didn't have to answer- his lips found mine, his hands explored my torso, and his hard cock strained against his pants.

Sweaty and musky, we peeled each other's layers off until the flesh of our hot bodies were pressed together.

His body was fit and dense with hair. The professor's cock was thick and uncircumcised. Beads of liquid formed at the tip of his penis in anticipation. I couldn't believe that this was happening; I was with an inexperienced Iraqi professor who was held with such high regards in the geology department.

Back and forth, he tortured my nipples... my back arched each time he ran his tongue across them.

"Mmmmm Professor, please put your finger in between my legs," I begged. His finger slipped easily into my hot dripping hole.

"Oh God, that feels so good." My eyes rolled back and I started moaning loudly. He must have taken that as a sign because he managed to fit the rest of his hand in me. It was my first time having so much in me. It was a strange sensation of pleasure and pain, my pussy was pulsating as he stretched me out. Finally I cried out and we switched. I came to my senses and went to work on him.

He sucked air in sharply as I ran my tongue over the length of his shaft.

"Have you ever had this before?" I asked. He shook his head and guided my face back onto his thick member. I licked and teased his cock until the exposed head was purple. When I took him entirely into my mouth he groaned in pleasure. Sucking and slobbering over his cock was so new to him that it thrilled me to be the first one to do it. He played with my long hair, sometimes using it to direct me to his sensitive spots.

He stopped, looked deeply at me with his dark eyes and stated, "We can use your second area and it will not be cheating." I got on all fours and allowed him to lubricate my virgin asshole. "You are so tight, you must relax," he told me. I could see his cock twitching at the thought of reaming my little rosebud.

The sensation of the professor pushing his finger in and out of my tiny anus was intense; my vagina began to swell at the backdoor stimulation. He tried to mount me but we were met with little success as he kept sliding towards my hot cunt. Once he finally pushed in, the feeling was so strong. I looked back at him; his eyes were rolled back in ecstasy, he gripped my hips tightly and fucked me.

Not wanting him to cum in my asshole, I asked him to show me how he masturbates. It is a secret fetish of mine. I lay on my back and he straddled me on his knees. His cock was a bright purple color and he pumped it quickly while staring into my eyes.

Once the professor came close to climaxing, his muscles strained, he groaned loudly and shot his load onto my shoulder, my chest, my belly. I have never seen so much cum before. It spilled off of my body onto the bed. He collapsed next to me.

This morning I awoke in a strange bed with an aching sore pussy. The Iraqi professor was already clean and dressed. He wore a striped white button-up shirt and black pants. He kissed my forehead, told me to sleep in and lock the door behind me. His bags were packed and he had an early flight to catch to his next conference.

He gave me a gift of a beautiful glass pendant and then the Iraqi professor was gone.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not even a bitch would fuck a Muzzy.

Auden JamesAuden Jamesabout 14 years ago
What's the point with the "Iraqi" in the title?

The story itself is nothing special. It's not even a particularly exciting stroke story. So what is it then? Maybe a personal fantasy? The characters are exchangeable without any distuingishing traits. Though the scenario seems somewhat creative on its own it is as forgettable as the sex itself because there's simply no relation between the reader and the operating organs of the two objects marked as student and 'iraqi' professor.

But what stays is the question why it has to be an "Iraqi" professor and not simply any professor? I don't get it. And I think, in fact, there's no "deeper" reason to it other than personal taste. And that pretty much sums the whole thing up what the introducing words also hint at.

Next time you should try to write something with more general appeal!

-AJ

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sarah and the Human Sexuality Lab Coed meets professor in the lab.in Erotic Couplings
Dancing & Strip Poker with Friends Futoshi takes us dancing, then back at Kenta's we play poker.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Research Assistant Professor lusts after her new research assistant.in Lesbian Sex
Shared by Hermione James is pleasantly surprised at a student dinner party.in Group Sex
The Scavenger Hunt Ch. 01 One lowly pledge must satisfy the girls of Omega U.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories