The Irish Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,215 Followers

A fifth button came undone and she cradled my breasts firmly, thumbs moved over my nipples through the material. My nipples were hardening under her gentle massage and I undid a couple of her buttons. We broke free and I looked down as she undid the remaining buttons and opened the shirt wide to expose my white tee shirt bra.

"You're blushing, my love," she whispered.

I was reddening down there and my breasts were starting to ache as I undid my cuffs. The shirt slipped down my back and she pulled it over one hand and the shirt was tossed aside. She tugged my bra straps down over my shoulders as I unbuttoned her shirt to expose a brilliant white bra that barely constrained her ample breasts. She rose slightly and pulled the shirt out a little more so I could undo the remaining buttons. My breath was become a little laboured, my fingers fumbled over buttons she shrugged the shirt off and tossed it on the floor.

I put my hands on her breasts, pushing them together while she unbuckled her belt and undid her jeans, we kissed again as she rose to pull the jeans over her hips and then she sat down and stretched out her legs. I pulled her jeans off and sat looking at her as she regarded me with a cheeky grin on her face.

"You are beautiful, come here and kiss me."

I crawled over and sat astride her and we kissed again, I felt her hands at my back, unclipping the bra strap and then my bra fell free and I rose slightly for her mouth. Soft lips descended on a nipple and sucked at it, I whimpered at the pleasurable sensations flooding through me, it felt so delicious and I dug my nails into her back and just let her keep going. My other breast received the same loving attention.

"On your back," she manoeuvred me around and laid me down, my head hit the pillow with a soft plop and she pulled my panties off and then her own.

At that point I really did start to get anxious, this was the moment they talked about but I had no real idea how it all worked.

As it turned out, perfectly.

Sian started with my mouth, slow, sensuous kisses that moved to my throat and then down over my breasts to my belly. Her hands kept up a remorseless brushing motion, teasing the delicate nerve endings in my skin, I moaned and whimpered as she got lower and lower and finally she was between my legs. I bit my lip and waited for the pain but it didn't come.

Instead she started stroking my lips, alternating the finger touch with licking, her tongue dragged up and down my vulva, bringing me higher and finally I felt a slight pressure as a digit probed me slowly and then withdrew, her bent finger moved back and forth over my opening and I pushed up towards it. The knuckle went deeper and her tongue kept going back and forth, my moans became louder and louder, but she kept rubbing and then I felt her penetrate me again, this time it was a little deeper but there was not as much pain.

She withdrew and went back to rubbing and finally more penetration, I was beginning to lose it by now, I wanted her inside me and opened myself as wide as possible, slowly but surely her finger went deeper and I let out a cry of pleasure as she dragged it back over the front of my passage, I nearly wet myself or so I thought. Her tongue reached my clitoral hood once again and I felt the most amazing sensation, a wet tongue against my clitoris, I spasmed and she left my clitoris but kept moving her finger up and down my passage. The tongue found my clitoris again, pressing firmly against it and tears ran down my cheeks, I clutched my breasts hard, moulding them tightly as she kept working.

When the orgasm hit me it took me completely by surprise. One moment I was pushing against her tongue and probing finger and the next I was exploding, I felt as if I was floating as the orgasm took me higher and higher and then threw me to the wind and when I came down my cheeks were wet with tears and my body was covered in a thin film of sweat.

I pulled my glasses off and wiped my eyes.

"Are you all right?" Sian withdrew her finger.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," I gasped, "fuck, what was that?"

"An orgasm, apparently," she rolled over and pulled a tissue out of the box on the bedside drawers and wiped my glasses clean.

"I love you."

"I love you too," she put my glasses back on, "the first moment I ever saw you I thought you were the most gorgeous girl in the world."

"I was thirteen and fat."

"But a nice fat," she settled down beside me, "I'll let you into a secret."

"What?"

"When I did it for the first time with a woman in Australia I thought of you."

"Me?"

"It took me by surprise too," she told me, "I'd always thought of you as straighter than a ruler but it stayed with me, it's why I never stayed in Australia. I just wanted to come back here and see if it was at all possible or just some silly schoolgirl crush."

"I thought it was just me who thought that."

She kissed me then and I rolled over and put my leg between her legs.

"Help me?"

"Help you to do what?" Sian stroked my face.

"Help me to get you off."

"Your request is granted," she spread her legs and started stroking herself, "watch and learn."

Watching Sian masturbate is one of my guilty secrets. She closes her eyes and just drifts away, I helped her this time eventually and although it was awkward for me, I did manage to help her to orgasm and when she finally peaked I wrapped myself around her and held her tightly until she came down with a gentle sigh.

We lay beside each other, stroking each other's bodies. I was lost in her eyes and she smiled slyly as she grabbed my breast.

"Are you staying the night?"

"I could," I looked past her, "what are you going to tell your mother?"

"About us?" Sian flicked a lock over hair over my ear, "she'll be fine with it, she did think I would grow out of it but ma' hasn't been to mass for years. Me da' says she's the worse Catholic he's ever seen and she tends to agree with him."

It's been two years since that night. We got married in a civil ceremony in Liverpool, dad walked me down the aisle to meet Sian, she wore a cream dress, I wore the white. Her sisters were all bridesmaids because she couldn't choose just one. Dania was my maid of honour because she's always been an honourable woman. By that stage her mother had finally come around to the fact that Sian was never going to grow out of her gay phase. When we lifted each other's veils I caught a glimpse of the girl I had been drawn to so many years ago by an act of kindness.

Sian is my rock, the one I snuggle up to at night after a day of battling through school work, and just lately she's taken to painting me. I love the one she finished the other night, it shows me leading Mischief off a track. She copied a picture someone had taken some years ago, one of the people in the crowd is my mother, she found a picture of mum and copied that in as well. It brought tears to my eyes.

In an age when kindness is seen as weakness I thank God for Sian's kindness and loyalty. Neither of us can change the world, Syria is a regular bloodbath, Northern Ireland is divided between Loyalists and Nationalists, Brexit has split the country down the middle but we created our own little slice of heaven right here in Liverpool. In the end, acts of kindness are what bind us together and make us more human and more alive.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,215 Followers
12