The Irish Glen Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just don't like Pat being out there in the dark with a killer."

"Hey, I hate it too. She says this is her swan song. She wants to be a housewife from now on."

I picked up the little walkie-talkie radio and said, "Pat, this is Ham, do you read me?"

"Perfectly dear. I am in position."

"Did you hear the wire tap tape?"

"Yes I sure did. It looks like tonight will be the night."

"Please be very, very careful, I can't stand the thought of you being out there in the line of fire. I am about to call the whole thing off."

"No! Don't do that. I'll let you know when to start the projector."

"Right."

Two hours dragged by very slowly. I was a nervous wreck. Then he was reported sneaking in the gate on his ATV. Different positions reported him right up until he was along the line he would have to fire from. Pat called and told me to start the recording. I did. The projector showed the recording of me sitting at the computer. From out side it looked completely real. Nothing happened. I sweated and swore. Nothing. Then the window to my room burst inward spraying glass all over the place. I flipped off the recording and was plunged into darkness. I held my breath and prayed. Then I heard a shot from the distance. I ran to the window crunching through the broken glass to look out. I saw floodlights moving toward a man standing with his hands over his head.


I started breathing again when I heard that sweet voice call, "Ham, we got him. It's all over. Nancy is in custody

too." Tears ran down my cheeks. Picked up my phone and hit #1.

"Yes."

"Peg, She is alright, it's all over. I have to go find her."

"Yes Ham, go find your crazy wife. Kiss her for me."