The Iron Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited for her. As before, he was naked. She arrived dressed in her robe again, a belt in her hand, a different belt, much wider than the other one.

She pointed at the towel he had used before, and she told him to bend over one of the armchairs with the towel under him.

"This will hurt you more," she said. "Your skin will be tighter."

She started whipping his buttocks with the wide belt. The pain was immediately sharp, not like the first time when the real pain had taken awhile to appear. The whacks continued, about two a second, and he could hear her breathing heavily from her exertions. He suddenly understood she would not stop, at least not until she was exhausted. She grunted with each stroke. Then abruptly she stopped. "You're bleeding, Loomer-san. Get dressed and go home. You don't need me to show you out."

Was she angry? She was evidently finished with him and he was crushed. He had a fierce erection and he wanted to come, but she ignored him and she walked out of the room. A moment later he heard her bedroom door close.

His buttocks burned, and when he touched his ass, his fingers came away smeared with blood. The sight of his own blood made him suddenly feel as though he had achieved a victory of some kind. Yes, he felt victorious. He did not mind now that she hadn't taken him to her bed. He dressed himself and he went home.

* * *

During the next few weeks, the pattern between them evolved. Each weekday at five o'clock he waited for her in a taxi outside her office. He rode with her to her apartment, and there he spent a few hours with her before she sent him home. She refused to see him during the weekends. During their time together, she became more and more demanding, whipping him with greater and greater cruelty. Despite the psychological pleasure he felt during the whippings, he came to dread the physical pain, the welts on his buttocks that were hardly healed before she made fresh ones. Each day, he never knew what her mood might be when he met her outside her office. But he looked forward to his time with her in her apartment. She liked to have a bath early in the evening, and she allowed him to undress her in her bedroom. As she stood naked, he crouched at her feet and kissed and licked her legs and thighs and belly and buttocks. It was obvious to him that she enjoyed his oral ministrations, since she always allowed it. He spent long minutes on his knees licking the deep split between her plump buttocks. She did not utter a word, remaining silent as she leaned forward with her hands on the back of a chair or on the vanity, her legs apart, her buttocks thrust backward to receive his attentions. Sometimes she reached back with both hands to pull her buttocks apart, and that was enough to indicate to him she wanted a more direct attack on her anus.

One evening, as he knelt behind her with his face buried between her buttocks, she leaned forward a bit more and said: "Do the other place."

She wanted his tongue in her cunt from behind. He had never done it to her this way, but he quickly learned what she liked. She wanted to feel his tongue inside her, and with the upper part of his face pressed into the crack between her buttocks, he thrust his tongue deeply into her vagina. She muttered and wriggled, and he soon realized she had one hand at her sex, her fingers rubbing her clitoris. So he worked with even more determination, and before long she had an orgasm that way. And this became part of the pattern before her bath: he would lick her ass and cunt from behind while she masturbated, and when she had her orgasm he would gather her spending with his tongue and lips and suck her dry until she decided she'd had enough and she wanted to bathe.


After her bath, the routine was that he would shower in the guest bathroom and then serve her tea in the living room. Sometimes she would have him lie on the rug and she would sit on his face to be sucked again.

* * *

One day when they arrived at Mrs. Kitazawa's apartment, the maid was still there. The maid usually left for the day before they arrived or when they arrived, but evidently today she had work to do and she would not leave for some time. He thought the result would be an absence of any intimacy with Mrs. Kitazawa, but he soon realized that was not her intention. When she wanted her bath, she took him along to her bedroom just as always. He thought she would close the bedroom door, but she left it wide open.

"Should I close the door?"

She stared at him. "No, of course not. Help me undress."

So he did the usual, helped her out of her dress, then carefully pulled her pantyhose down her hips and thighs and off her legs. After that he removed her panties and bra, and when she turned and leaned forward in the usual way with her hands on the vanity, he glanced only briefly at the open door before kneeling behind her. He told himself never mind about the maid; the old woman was not his affair. He nuzzled against Mrs. Kitazawa's backside, holding onto her strong thighs, and then he pushed his face between her buttocks and started licking her everywhere.

While he was at it, he heard someone enter the room. The maid. He thought Mrs. Kitazawa would pull away from him, but instead she reached back with both hands and pulled her buttocks apart to indicate what she wanted. Feeling the sharp pleasure of his humiliation, he pressed forward to lick and suck her anus. And while he did this, Mrs. Kitazawa said something to the maid in Japanese, and the maid responded, and they proceeded to have what sounded like a casual, unhurried conversation. Then the maid left and he thought he heard the bedroom door close. He pulled back briefly to look at the door, but Mrs. Kitazawa immediately reached back to tap his head sharply. "Don't stop."

He used his tongue again. She was thoroughly wet now, his saliva covering the length of the crack between her buttocks, and as he slithered his tongue in her anus the way he knew she liked it, she briskly rubbed her clitoris with her fingers until she had an orgasm.

* * *

Often she seemed bored with him. At times she hardly talked to him. One evening she read a newspaper while he knelt at her feet and waited for her. On another evening she did the same, but then later she straddled his back and she had him carry her from one room to another as though he were a mule.

"That was good," she said afterward, and when he looked at her face she seemed in a state of high excitement. That evening, for the first time in a long time, she wanted him to mount her and fuck her in the missionary position. She held her knees high, but when he was about to discharge, she forced him out of her and she clutched his balls with her hand as he spent on her belly.

As the days passed, she seemed more interested in distinct humiliations. When he undressed her in her bedroom, she made him sniff her panties after she removed them. She seemed amused to see him hold the crotch of the undergarment to his nose. "You have the mind of a goat," she said. "Come on, then, I need to use the toilet."

She had to urinate, and he thought they would follow the usual routine whereby he would clean her with his tongue afterward. But this time she wanted something different -- she wanted his face between her legs while she did it. So he knelt on the tile floor between her legs and pushed his face between her thighs as she urinated into the bowl. It gave him a fierce erection, and she laughed when she discovered it. "Would you drink from me?"

"Yes."

"All right, next time I'll think about it. Now clean me with your tongue."

Her cunt tasted more of urine than it did usually, and he suspected she had deliberately expelled a few remnant drops as he was sucking her. What excited him more than anything was the smell, because at this time of day, before her evening bath, her cunt had the warm scent of a mixture of sweat and piss and vaginal juices, a heady concoction that fired his lust.

* * *

At the end of the third week, she announced that her husband would be returning home from London the next day.

"I told him about you on the telephone," she said. "I've told him everything about you."

Four

Alec was unhappy all weekend, constantly worried about Mr. Kitazawa, whom he have never met. How could she possibly tell her husband everything? On Monday morning, Alec telephoned Mrs. Kitazawa at her office, and she told him to meet her with a taxi as usual. She came out of the building precisely at five o'clock, climbed in beside him, and as usual directed the driver to her address. She explained that her husband never arrived home before nine o'clock in the evening, so she and Alec could have their usual time together.

When they arrived at the Kitazawa apartment, the maid was already gone for the day. Mrs. K. said she wanted an early bath, and he undressed her as he always did. She bent forward to support herself with her hands on the back of a chair, and he knelt behind her and pressed his face between her buttocks. She wiggled more than usual, urging him on, he thought, but whatever words she uttered were Japanese and he understood none of it. What he did understand were the sounds of delight she made whenever he tried to get his tongue as deep as possible in her rectum. This repeatedly brought a low groan from her throat, and when he finished in that place and moved his lips to her clitoris, it did not take long before she had an orgasm. She squirmed her sex against his mouth as he continued to suck her from behind. He was quite adept at it now, adept at tonguing her clitoris from the rear in the way she liked. He had discovered it was merely a matter of bending his neck enough to get underneath her.

After the orgasm, she walked into the bathroom and she sat down on the open toilet. "Get down here," she said, and as he had done before, he knelt between her legs with his face six or eight inches from her belly. "Closer," she said, and she used her hands to pull his face into her crotch. Then she said she wanted more than just his face down there, she wanted to piss on his tongue. She had never done this before. She rose up in a half crouch over his face. She opened her legs as wide as possible, and he managed it. The hot piss gushed over his face and tongue and into the bowl. She seemed greatly excited by it, and when he licked her afterward to clean her slit, she rubbed herself over his face while muttering in Japanese. When she finally released him, she told him to wash his face in the sink. "You're dirty," she said. And after that she entered her bath.

* * *

A few days later, Mrs. Kitazawa told Alec her husband wanted to meet him. "He wants to look at you."

Alec was uneasy. "I don't want any trouble with him."

Mrs. Kitazawa seemed amused. "There won't be any trouble, Loomer- san. I promise. Come to the apartment this afternoon. I'll be waiting for you."

When Alec arrived at the apartment, the maid led him into the kitchen and said, "Wait, please." It was the first time he had ever heard her speak any English.

An hour passed. The maid walked in and out of the kitchen, and finally she sat down at the table to peel some carrots. She glanced at Alec occasionally, a contemptuous glance whose meaning was clear: she remembered the time she had seen him with his face pressed between Mrs. Kitazawa's buttocks.

After a while, the maid left the kitchen again, and this time when she returned she told Alec he could go to the living room. "They expect you."

When Alec arrived in the living room, Mr. Kitazawa, in a light kimono, was sitting on the floor at a low table having his tea Japanese style. Mrs. Kitazawa was in an armchair in Western dress.

Mrs. Kitazawa said something to her husband in Japanese, and he looked without speaking at Alec. Standing immobile, Alec said nothing as the husband looked at him up and down. Finally, Mr. Kitazawa grunted and appeared to nod. Mrs. Kitazawa looked at Alec and waved her hand at him. "Wait for me in the kitchen."

When Alec returned to the kitchen to wait, the maid sneered at him again. She said nothing. Now she was peeling radishes.

After a time, Mrs. Kitazawa appeared, and she led Alec down the hall to a room he hadn't seen before. It appeared to be a spare bedroom. After they entered the room, Mrs. Kitazawa closed the door. She lifted her dress, pulled her pantyhose and panties down to her knees and bent over the dresser. "Suck me," she said. "Quickly!"

He crouched behind her, spread her buttocks apart with his hands, and proceeded to suck her in the usual way until she had an orgasm. When she was finished with him, she dismissed him and told him to go home. "Call me tomorrow," she said.

Later, arriving in his apartment, he immediately lay down on his bed to masturbate.

* * *

Two days passed. When Alec telephoned Mrs. Kitazawa at her office, she told him she wanted to meet him for lunch. She named a midtown restaurant, and a time, and Alec made certain to arrive ten minutes early. He was delighted about the lunch, since it was something they hadn't done before.

Mrs. Kitazawa arrived wearing a smartly tailored fuschia suit, with stockings and shoes of slightly lighter shade. They ordered white wine, and after the first sip, Mrs. Kitazawa said:

"We're moving to a house in Riverdale."

Alec was surprised. "Really?"

"Yes, really, Loomer-san. At the end of this month."

Alec waited a few moments before asking the question that was uppermost in his mind. "Will it change anything? I mean about us..."

Mrs. Kitazawa smiled. "I would not think of giving you up, Loomer-san. You afford me too much pleasure. In fact, I'd like you to come live with us in Riverdale. It's a large house and there's certainly enough space. You'll have your own room, and you'll be my personal friend, shall we say?"

Alec was astonished, caught off guard by this unexpected proposal. "What about your husband?"

"My husband is not involved. You will be there only for me. Does the idea appeal to you?"

"Yes."

"Only for me, you understand."

"Yes."

"Whatever I ask of you."

"Yes."

It was clear she wanted him as her personal slave, available to her at any time, at her beck and call. Would he be able to continue his free-lance photographic work? Did he need to? He told himself it wasn't necessary. He had enough money to last for some time. And the Kitazawas would be providing the necessities for him.

Mrs. Kitazawa told him he was not to bring any guests to the house without her permission. They agreed he would begin occupying his room in the house shortly after the Kitazawas moved in. Alec was still uncertain about Mr. Kitazawa's attitude, but he decided not to question Mrs. Kitazawa about the matter. He would learn, wouldn't he? He would be in the Kitazawa house, and he would learn whatever there was to learn about Mr. Kitazawa's attitude.

In the meantime, as Mrs. Kitazawa explained, until the move to Riverdale, Alec could be with Mrs. Kitazawa only occasionally, and only in the afternoon.

* * *

Alec sublet his apartment and prepared to move to the new Kitazawa house. He felt both excitement and apprehension. He was not certain of the future any more. All he knew was that he spent his days and nights constantly thinking of Mrs. Kitazawa. He started smoking cigarettes again, and he stopped only when Mrs. Kitazawa told him she hated the smell of tobacco.

* * *

Nearly a month passed.

The Kitazawas had a large house in a quiet Riverdale residential street. Most of the Kitazawa house was furnished with modern Western furniture, but some of the rooms were furnished in the Japanese style, with futons on the floors, low tables, artful arrangements of pillows and lamps and small vases.

Alec had his own room. He left the house only rarely, usually to assist Mrs. Kitazawa with some errand in the city. Mr. and Mrs. Kitazawa had separate bedrooms, and as far as Alec was aware, they remained apart sexually. The Japanese maid they'd had in the city was now living in the house in her own room off the kitchen. The maid continued to treat Alec with disdain, but her disdain did not bother him. Mr. Kitazawa's disdain for Alec was even greater than the maid's: he simply ignored Alec's existence. He never spoke to Alec, never looked at Alec, never acknowledged Alec's presence. Even that did not bother Alec; he became used to it.

Mrs. Kitazawa visited Alec in his room almost every evening. When she entered, Alec rose, and as she stood there, he knelt in front of her. He kissed her feet and waited to be told what to do. Sometimes she sat down on a chair and she talked to him about her day. Then she gave him instructions, told him to kiss her legs again, or to remain where he was. If she did not like the way he kissed her feet, she might slap his face. She would ask him to stand, and she would clutch his genitals through his trousers. Sometimes she told him to drop his pants and shorts, and as he stood in front of her with his clothes at his knees, she toyed with his cock and balls until the tip of his penis started to drip. She would then tell him to turn his back, and she would whip his buttocks with a thin leather belt that was always available on the dresser. Five or six strokes with the belt. By now his buttocks were permanently marked from the various whippings. After the five or six strokes with the belt, she would leave him, usually without a word. She simply walked out of the room and closed the door. Such was the procedure nearly every evening. However, several times a week she sent the maid to fetch him to her bedroom. This usually happened in the evening, but sometimes also in the afternoon. He would find Mrs. Kitazawa lying on her large bed. She would order him to undress and join her, but always he was to lie at her feet and wait for her command or gesture. Usually, she merely raised her knees and spread them wide, and this was enough to let him know what she wanted. He would then lick and suck her sex and anus until she had several orgasms. After that she usually dismissed him, and he returned to his room. Only rarely now would she allow him to masturbate in front of her, and when he did this, she appeared interested only in the final squirting, how much sperm and with what force, and so on. She never touched him after he masturbated.

* * *

The second month passed.

Alec was happy. He was convinced he had never in his life been as happy as he was now. If he had to change anything, it would be only to see more of Mrs. Kitazawa. His greatest fear was that somehow Mr. Kitazawa would find a way to force him out of the house.

* * *

This evening, when Mrs. Kitazawa came to Alec's room, she seemed to be in a bad mood. After a few moments, she left him abruptly and she returned with the maid. The maid looked confused. Alec was naked, and the maid seemed embarrassed by that.

Mrs. Kitazawa spoke to the maid in Japanese, evidently telling her to sit on one of the chairs, for that was what the maid did. Mrs. Kitazawa then told Alec to crawl to the maid and get his head under her dress. When Alec crawled toward her, the maid suddenly understood the proceeding. She cackled something in Japanese, then lifted her dress and opened her thighs. On his knees before her, Alec burrowed in to do Mrs. Kitazawa's bidding. He sucked at the maid's cunt through her underwear, and the old woman grunted several times as she appeared to have an orgasm. She looked disoriented as Mrs. Kitazawa sent her away.

Afterward, when Mrs. Kitazawa knelt on the bed to have Alec suck her from behind, he found her much wetter than usual, her cunt a veritable lake of warm aromatic fluids, and when he finally moved his mouth to suck at her anus while she masturbated her clitoris, her orgasm seemed more intense than usual. The dark little ring of her anus was like an open flower under his lips, and each time she quivered with pleasure he felt rewarded.