The Irrepressible and Beautiful "K"

Story Info
Online chatting leads to a real live meeting.
1.3k words
3.25
9.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"K" and I had met online over the Christmas break. For the past few months, I had been trolling through the online dating sites looking for something to spice up my life. I had finally gotten rid of the guilty feelings and decided to take the plunge. You could classify me as married and bored and to rationalize it out to the fullest, I advertised myself only on the Cheater web sites.

I had gotten a few hits on my profile including one from "K" that simply said, "Too bad we're so far away; you sound like quite a catch." I responded with, "K, you have no idea; hit me up on chat sometime and we'll talk about anything you like." From her profile, I could see we had many similar interests, not the least being our profiles on a Wife Cheater web site! A few seconds later I get an email from "K" with saying she was online right now.

I popped onto chat as fast as I could and we began to talk. "K" was 29 years old and single though she only dated married men, which explained her presence on the Cheater web site. I was intrigued by her openness. By the fifth straight night of chatting, she had opened up her "vault" and let me in on few of her deep dark secrets including her involvement in a threesome and the time her boyfriend brought her home to meet his parents only to have her boyfriend's father hit on her during dinner. She and the boyfriend's father ended up sneaking away and fucking right under the nose of her boyfriend and his mother.

With stories like that, I was totally smitten. And to make matters even better, "K" had no real reason to work since she had a trust fund from her dear departed dad. She could travel easily and freely. So, on a lark, I said, "The next time you have a reason to come out my way, let me know and we'll hook up." I added wryly, "And, I should warn you that there will be fucking and sucking involved."

"Well, duh!" she responded. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

I couldn't wait and our chats, though sometimes infrequent, were always hot. We exchanged some of our most intimate secrets and desires. Finally, after about 5 months of chatting, she dropped a bombshell on me telling me she was going to head my way in a week and wanted to know if we could still meet.

I replied, "Of course, we can meet. There's a hotel about half way between my house and the city. Stay there and I can meet up with you anytime."

A few days later, she replied, "Ok, I'm all set. I'll be in next Tuesday. I can't wait to see you!"

She arrived as scheduled and we decided to meet up on Wednesday. I blew off work that day, calling in some excuse about a sick pet or something. I didn't care; I just needed the day free. I kissed my wife goodbye and said that I'd be late coming home since the office was planning a happy hour after work. Well, it was going to be a "happy hour" for me that much I knew!

The next day, I made a beeline for the hotel. "K" met me in the lobby and we decided to go out for a bite to eat. She was even more beautiful in person. Though I had ample time to view the pictures she had sent me, I found her reddish brown hair and curvy body totally intoxicating in person. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

Over brunch, we caught up on current events and settled into our usual repertoire of bouncing nasty comments back and forth. She leaned over the table, kissed me full on the lips and whispered in my ear, "Let's get out of here. I want to fuck you so bad."

We hustled back to the hotel and bolted up the steps to her room. We shut the door behind us and she grabbed me and pushed me against the door and started to kiss me. We couldn't take our clothes off fast enough. I was unbuttoning my shirt and pulling it off of me so fast, I tore the sleeve. She stripped out of her clothes, grabbed me by the arm and pulled me over to the bed. She pushed me onto my back, straddled me and began to suck my throbbing cock. She took me all the way to my balls, swirled her tongue around my shaft and then drew her mouth almost all the way, then plunged back down again and again.

"Oh, fuck..." I moaned. "You are incredible," I continued as I gently held her head and guided it up and down my cock.

"I want to taste you. I want you to cum in my mouth," she whispered.

I gently lifted her head up and rolled off the bed and guided her over to the edge where she sat with her feet dangling just above the floor. I eased in close to her again and she grabbed my cock and began to suck on it again. She would twirl her tongue around the head and then withdraw ever so slowly, leaving a string of saliva and my juices dangling from her lips. It was, hands down, one of the hottest fucking things I had ever seen!

As she continued to lick and suck, I could feel my orgasm building. My knees started to quiver and I started to thrust myself into her mouth faster and faster. As I reached my peak, I cried out, "Oh fuck, I'm coming." She grasped my cock and guided the head onto her tongue. Rope after rope of hot cum jetted into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around and swallowed as much as she could but a few drops oozed out of her mouth and down the side of her chin.

I bent down and scooped up the cum with my tongue and French kissed her. She, cleaned the cum off my tongue and continued to kiss me for a few minutes before pulling me back onto the bed.

"I want to eat you out so bad," I gasped.

"Well, what are you waiting for!" she exclaimed. I eased her onto her back and inched down between her legs and began to lick and suck on that wonderful pussy. She had shared pictures with me but nothing -- I mean nothing -- could compare to seeing that luscious pussy in person. I flicked my tongue back and forth across her clit. I swirled my tongue around her lips and continued the back and forth action across her clit.

Her breathing got more raspy and moans became more pronounced. "K" began to thrust her hips into my mouth with more force. She reached down and pulled my face into her. I continued licking and sucking and spread her lips apart with my fingers. I started to flick across her clit side to side faster and faster. Her stomach muscles started to quiver and I knew she was close to coming.

Finally, I brought her over the edge. She gasped ever so slightly and raised her hips off the bed and pulled my face into her. I tenderly kissed her pussy lips until the sensations got too much for her. She gently eased up the bed and pulled me up to her.

I gently kissed her on the lips. She lightly flicked her tongue across my mouth, tasting herself. I lay down next to her, on my side, and pulled her close to me. We embraced and kissed. She pulled the sheet up over us and we both drifted off to sleep.

Next up...mid day shopping followed by an after dinner fuck...