The Irreverent Reverend Ch. 01

Story Info
Possible threesome turns hot at Billy's.
1.5k words
3.86
30.3k
5

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had agreed to meet at a local bar not too far from where she lived. He was not too familiar with this part of town but had arrived early. "Billy's Place" is what it said on the sign and looked like a kind of a hick sports bar. Jessica lived on the edge of the metro area and though it might have been fun to go downtown and really cut loose in a stylish nightclub, she chose this place for a first meeting. He did not mind, it was not the nightlife that he had arrived for; besides, her place was somewhere close by.

Arriving early, as usual, he sat in his truck and contemplated the evening's possibilities. He hoped that she would drive up so he could watch her enter the building; he could read a lot about a person from their body language. "She must be already inside," he told himself and wondered if he really wanted to go through with this. The first meeting was always a little nerve wracking, it got better with time, and he drew in a deep breath and wistfully wished for a drink.

He shook his head and wondered how this was going to turn out. He had been out on several blind dates; some from an adult dating service, others from the more vanilla variety. This one was totally different. Not only would he be meeting a very sexy woman with whom he had been corresponding, but he would also be meeting her boyfriend. "Yes, it is too weird," he assured himself but the man reveled in pushing boundaries. Secretly, he wished the boyfriend would not be there, but he knew this meeting was pre-arranged and that the boyfriend was including in the plan.

Thinking the possibilities over and over in his mind, he grew increasingly contemptuous of the boyfriend; it was as if he was already becoming possessive of this woman, whom he had known only through email fantasy. "You think too much!" the man cursed, reached for his keys in an effort not only turn off the ignition, but his brain as well. "Ok, Showtime," he announced, opened his door, straightened his clothes, and mustered up his best look of confidence and swagger as he made his way towards the bar.

The sound of a jukebox was playing and as he looked around, his thoughts about the establishment were confirmed. It was a local dive that in recent years had covered the old Northwood tavern theme with televisions and sporting paraphernalia in a lame attempt to modernize and join ranks with the popular sport bar. It was fine by him, perfect in fact; the recent transformation greeted him like an old friend who had gone shopping in the big city and had returned with a new, and slightly ill-fitting, set of clothes. Billy's place had a definite feel, a warmth and he knew as he looked around, most of the people sitting on the stools circling the bar's inner radius, called this place home.

It was a weeknight, so it was not very busy and was not long before he spotted her. Fortunately, Jessica sat facing him and he recognized her immediately. Her blond hair seemed to jostle about her shoulders and on her thin frame she wore a halter top covered with a small jacket, a wide belt, a short skirt and heels. She smiled when she saw him and setting down her margarita, she motioned him to come over. He walked slowly to her table, she stood to greet him and he offered his hand to her and she let out a little giggle and said, "Don't be silly honey," and gave him a big hug. He hesitated for an instant and then reciprocated and felt the vibrancy of her thin body through his arms.

The hug lasted for a moment longer, or so it seemed to him, than a polite one but he did not mind. Breaking their embrace, she turned back slightly and looking across the table, she said, "Ricky this is The Reverend, the man I have been telling you about" and then turning back towards him, she said "The Reverend, meet my boyfriend Ricky." He cringed when he heard that word and wished for an instant that he was seated at the table. Nonetheless, he understood the arrangement and was there on his own free will, so he looked at the man, smiled and shook his hand.

He was a decent enough looking man, not a 250 lb shaggy teddy bear, nor a pencil necked geek; his demeanor was pleasant which helped set The Reverend at ease as contemplated the scenario of being naked with this man in the room. "I need a drink" The Reverend commented, trying to stop the whirl of his overactive mind; besides he was anxious to get to know the couple better. Conversation flowed smoothly; neither was pretentious and they laughed and joked, especially when Jessica started calling them; "Ricky and the Reverend."

"This was going to be OK," he told himself as he sipped his beer made small talk. They were really easy to talk to and he was finding that he really liked them. He hoped that they liked him as well. Suddenly, he remembered that he had brought a gift and reaching into his pocket, pulled out a small box with a little pink ribbon and presented it to her, stating "I am sorry that I did not give this to you sooner, I must have been a little nervous and forgot." Her eyes lit up and she graciously took the box. "Usually, I bring flowers, but for you, my dear, I thought this would be something more appropriate."

Jessica beamed brightly, the hint of a blush washed over her cheeks and then with a mischievous twinkle in her eye she looked at The Reverend and repeated his words, "Something more appropriate did you say?" He could see the excitement rise in her body and she feigned coyness and said in a sugary sweet voice, "For meeee."

"Yes" he breathed to himself, and he knew, that she knew, that whatever was in the box was something that a man does not usually give to a woman on the first date. In it, there would be something naughty, something that set her wicked mind whirling and she could hardly restrain from tearing off its wrappings like the antics of a frenzied lover.

Inside, she turned back the tissue and pulled out a pair of dainty and lace covered panties. There was hardly anything to the fabric; it certainly did not need a box this large, but she held them up to her lover and said, "Look Ricky, a new pair of panties."

"Looks nice" he said and took a swig of his beer, hoping that she would set them back down and not flaunt them so openly in public. She paid no attention to any onlookers and said to The Reverend, while leaning across the table to give him a kiss, "Thank you, they are lovely."

Her lips were soft and the kiss felt so good. She held his lips for a moment, then darting her tongue out, for just a moment, broke the kiss. Pushing back her chair she looked as if she was about to rise and The Reverend said, "I hope they are the right size," and then summoning all his courage added, "Why don't you try them on?" Her eyes were really ablaze now, and she stood up and smoothed the skirt down over her legs. This was the first good view The Reverend had of her. She was really a knockout. "Wow, what a sexy woman" he commented to himself.

Looking directly in his eyes, she took her hands and placed them on her waist. Locking his eyes with hers, she slowly slid her palms across her hips and down each side of her legs, stopping only at the hem of her skirt. "Try them on" she mimicked and then grasping the edge of her skirt slowly retraced the movements and mouthed the word in a husky sultry voice, "Now?"

He was at a loss for words and could not believe this was happening right in the middle of the bar. He had been to plenty of strip bars in his days, but had never seen anything quite like this. No lap dancer had ever captivated him so. The Reverend wondered whether she had been a stripper when she was younger, her movements were so enchanting. He reached for his beer, as if to create some sort of diversion and choked as her skirt rose even higher until the top of her stockings became visible.

Suddenly, her hands dropped to the side, her skirt fell back against her legs and she turned towards the ladies room. Stopping a few steps away, she whirled on her heels and with a big smile looked at The Reverend and said with a laugh in her voice, "Mister, I think I was mistaken. You are not much of a Reverend after all."