The Irreverent Reverend Ch. 02

Story Info
Reverend fondles Jessica on the dance floor.
1.6k words
4.31
28.1k
1

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricky and the Reverend exchanged glances and watched as she walked away. "She is one hot babe." The Reverend commented and Ricky just nodded his head knowingly and said, "Yep." They exchanged a little small talk and before long she returned, gave a little twirl on her heels and leaned over the Reverend and gave him a deep kiss. This one was much longer and more passionate than the first, her tongue darted out to explore his mouth and he opened his to greedily take her in. Placing his hand on the back of her leg, he ran his hand across the smooth fabric of her stockings and she began to purr.

Standing back, she broke the kiss and tossed a pair of panties into his lap and said, "I will not need these." She sat down and he took the panties into his hand. Immediately, he noticed that they were wet, not just damp, but soaking. Stumbling for words, he tried to be funny and said, "What did you do, use these as a washcloth?" She pouted for a minute and then regaining her coy expression, leaned forward across the table and whispered, "No, they are wet from my juices. When I went to the bathroom, I took my old panties off and played with my pussy." She was staring him straight in the face as she spoke. "I was thinking of you and your nice little gift, and since I was so wet, I played with myself and stuffed my panties inside my slutty little pussy." The color drained from the Reverend's face, never had anyone spoke to him so brazenly.

"Go ahead and smell them," she commanded. He took the panties off his lap and clenching them into a ball, raised his hand towards his nose. The musky smell was overpowering; the thin fabric had soaked up her wanton fragrance and he rubbed them against his nose breathing deeply in. The smell was intoxicating and he could feel the moisture on his upper lip. Opening his palm slightly, he stuck out his tongue and savored the taste of her juice.

He closed his eyes and breathed again and again before he opened them and returned her stare. She could see a difference in him now, no longer was there hesitancy in his eyes but from within him a slow transformation was taking shape.

"Look Ricky, we have found another panty sniffer," she laughed but he calmly took one last whiff and opened his hand, took the panties and calmly set them on the table. He then proceeded to fold them up neatly and placed them in his pocket. "Thank you, Jessica," he told her and then looking up said, "You smell wonderful." She smiled.

The jukebox had grown silent and stillness enveloped the table. Jessica broke the silence by blurting out, "How about a dance?" The Reverend smiled, stood up and reached in his pocket for some change.

"Excellent idea," he replied and he took her hand and led her to the dance floor. He selected a couple of slow tunes, although he felt the need to really shake himself on the dance floor, he had only one thought in his mind and that was to hold this wild vixen close. She felt good in his arms, her petite body melted into his and it was not long before her roaming hands pressed hard against the Reverend's ass, pressing his pelvis into hers. She could feel the hardness growing in his pants and loved playing the part of a tease. Emboldened, he too caressed her ass and nuzzled his mouth against the softness of her neck.

The next song was even slower and though they were the only ones out on the dance floor, she did not stop him as his hands continued to squeeze her ass and roam across the back of her thighs. Looking over at Ricky, who was intently watching them, he whispered in her ear, "Doesn't he want to dance?" She squeezed him even tighter, pressing her pelvis more firmly against his and whispered back, "Don't worry about Ricky, he loves to watch me."

Turning her around so that her back was against the stage, The Reverend slipped his hand under her skirt and across the tops of her stockings. She opened her stance slightly as she felt his hand and purred into his ear as he brushed his hand across the flesh of her ass and slithered his fingers between her legs. Her motions became more fluid, and she writhed in his arms, almost catlike as she felt his hands on her flesh and his fingers probed the wetness between her legs.

He could feel the erectness of her nipples through her halter top and he lifted one hand and pressed her back towards him. The little nuggets poked against him and he growled, savoring their hardness, surrounded by the soft flesh of her breasts.

"Do you want to see how these panties look?" she mouthed to him as the last song finished and she flicked her tongue in his ear. "Yes" he replied and she took his hand and led them towards the rest rooms. Passing Ricky's table, she just said "We will be right back," and he said nothing, murmuring his assent. They turned the corner and in the little hallway leading to the bathrooms, she turned to face him and grasped the edge of her skirt and slowly lifted it up. This time she did not stop at the tops of her stockings but with a wicked look in her eye, lifted her skirt in a slow strip tease up to her waist.

"They fit perfect," she purred and turned, showing him how the lacy material rode up into the crack of her ass. As she turned back towards him, she felt her body thrown against the wall and tipping on her heels she slammed backwards. He was up against her now, pinning her against the wall; his hands gripped the cheeks of her ass tightly. She lost her breath and he was ravishing her legs and her ass with his hands. Regaining her footing she let her body uncoil and brought her hands across his back and dug her nail into his flesh. He let loose his grip on her ass then roughly pulled her arms down to her sides. Grasping each wrist, he twisted her arms behind her back and held them there with one hand.

She gasped again. Her body was pinned, her back was arched and her head pushed back. He moved his mouth to her neck and began kissing her savagely, alternating between his lips and his teeth. Her soft skin felt as if it was being attacked. Pulling down on her wrists and she further back exposed her neck and pushed out her chest. He coated her tender neck with the wetness of his mouth and the marks of his teeth; he explored the open flesh on top of her halter and across her chest. The flood of emotions was so incredible; she loved this feeling of helplessness, of submission, of desire mixed with fear and she felt her vulnerability as a woman.

He drove his knee between her legs and she stumbled, opening her legs wider as he lifted his leg and began to slide against her crotch. She could feel the roughness of his trouser as his motions ground her new panties deeper and deeper into her slit. Letting go her hands, she dropped down on his outstretched knee and he grasped the hair on the back of her head and kissed her. It was a wild primal kiss; their mouths were open and their tongues probed deeply. With his free hand he grasped her breast and squeezed it hard and she sank down further on his knee, bucking her crotch against him. Reaching forward he sought out her nipple, and tugged at it and pinched it harder as he increased the fervor of his kiss, nearly pulling the breath out of her lungs.

He continued to doggy fuck her with his leg, his hand roam wherever it pleased on her body and he grunted like an animal. Feeling an orgasm approaching, she pushed down against his knee, writhing and bucking on his leg. His hands were tearing at her breasts through the fabric of her clothes and he lifted his leg higher, stabbing her open crotch, fucking her pussy with his leg. Sensing what was about to happen, he pulled back and dropped his leg. Her body convulsed with the sudden loss of sensation and she slumped. He let her hair go and stood by to look at her. She had the wild look of wantonness in her eyes; there was a pleading and a raw look of desire. Her hair was ruffled, her make-up was smeared and her clothes were twisted about her body.

"I think we had better be going," he instructed her and reaching forward took both breasts in his hands, squeezed them firmly and then turned to leave. She could do no more than to lean against the wall and wonder at what had just happened. She was just on the verge and could not believe the bastard had brought her so close and then left her.

"Nice panties," he said as he left the hallway and then turning he reached in his pocket and pulled out her soiled pair and bringing them again to his nose, inhaled her scent deeply and said "I like these too." He smiled and said, "Better hurry slut, we do not want to keep Ricky waiting." He walked away and she smiled to herself, hearing the word "slut" playing over and over in her mind. "Yes," she murmured to herself in approval, "Every good Reverend needs a slut from time to time".