The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Five weeks now, I've been on this island. It rains every night for about three hours right before dawn. I'm glad I got the tarp from Red. It helps keep my blankets dry.

I've been searching the beach every day when I'm not watching Red. Today I found one of those vacuum sealed bags. It was full of panties and tank tops! I'm so happy with my discovery I almost dance when I find it. The panties and cut up t-shirt that I've been wearing and washing with sand and lemon juice every night are so thin I can't even use them for rags. By this time the top is nothing but a strip going across one shoulder and barely covering my nipples. The panties have lost their elastic and I've had to tie the sides together to keep them on.

The bag I found turns out to have four pairs of panties, all thongs, and six tank tops with spaghetti straps. The second I find them and make sure the panties weren't too small (they're not, thank god) I strip off my old ones and step into the new ones. Since the panties are thongs, they don't cover my ass. I put on one of the tank tops and take the rest to my little nest. I'm going to have to be careful about being out in the sun for a few days cause I don't want a sunburn on my ass.

I stash the new clothes and settle down with Red's journal. I haven't started reading it yet. I don't know why I've waited except for the anticipation. So far Red hasn't noticed it missing. I think because it's full and he's started on another one. I've glanced thru it to make sure I can read his handwriting and to see how much he's written. Thankfully, he doesn't write in cursive (I don't like trying to decipher cursive). I open it to the first page. I think he started writing the day after he got here, and when I start reading I'm sure of it. He's writing about the dream he was having that first night while I watched him cum all over himself.

"I have to write this down to try to get it out of my head. I had another dream about it last night and this time I couldn't wake up in time. When I did wake up, my belly and upper thighs were covered in sticky, half dried cum. I hate it when I do that. It makes me feel like I'm still 15 years old and can't control my own body. I'm just glad that I'm the only one on this island to see the mess I made all over myself. I remember the dream very clearly, mostly because it's not just a dream. It really happened."

"It was about two weeks ago. I had been dating a really hot chick. I mean, 5'8" in 4inch stilettos, platinum blond hair that just barely brushed her shoulders in perfectly controlled waves, 34D tits, waist small enough I could almost circle it with my hands, hips just slightly flared, ass almost a handful, legs that looked a mile long, cornflower blue eyes, mouth that looked like it begged to suck cock; she was the perfect stereotypical blond. She was also not my usual kind of date. I'd been set up with her through a friend of a friend. We seemed to hit it off ok on that first blind date so we agreed to go on a few more and see what happened. I'd taken her to dinner someplace semi-exclusive. The kind of place you had to know someone to get into without having to wait weeks for a reservation. (The manager was my roommate our senior year in college.)"

"I could tell that night that she expected me to make a move on her, but I've got a little problem. My dick is only average sized, maybe even a little smaller than average, and I've always had trouble lasting longer than a few minutes. I've been called a minute man more than once. Not from every girl, but a lot of them. This one seems nice so I'm hoping that she'll be one that won't giggle at my lack of size and stamina."

"I've taken her out dancing tonight. She just wanted me to watch her dance and shake her ass out on the dance floor. When the slow songs came on, she would crook her finger at me to join her. When I put my arms around her tiny little waist, she wraps hers around my shoulders. She gets close enough to me that I can feel her tits smush against my chest. I can feel her start to grind her hips against my crotch. I'm already hard and that just makes my cock start to just throb. It's been a few weeks since I've had sex...with or without a partner...so I'm having to fight to keep from cumming right here on the dance floor and embarrassing myself."

"She's smiling a wicked little smile. She knows exactly what she's doing to me. I've heard that she's no stranger to men. She's even pointed out a couple of men to me, saying that she fucked them. I can tell she's bragging. I'm all for equal rights for the sex's but damn. I just never expected a woman to brag about fucking triple digits. It makes me even more nervous about lasting long enough to even get her off one time. She's telling me about some of the guys she's fucked while we dance. I get more and more worried because they all seem to be hung like horses with the ability to stay hard like they're on Viagra."

"We stay long enough that it's close to closing time. I've already had to untuck my shirt to try to hide several spots of precum. When we get back out to my camaro she takes a couple of seconds to admire it. I look at it myself, not admiring but more to use it as a focus to help me try to calm down. It's not the most popular year model but it is nice. 1977, silver, t-top, not a dent or scratch on it, 50's all the way around, scoop on the hood to accommodate the high-rise intake and 4bbl carburetor. Custom duel exhaust that's quiet when idling but loud when I get on the gas and kick open those 4 barrels."

"I open her door and she gets in, making to flash a lot of leg and even snatch in her short skirt. Oh my god she's not wearing any panties! Any control I'd gotten back while I was looking at my car just dissolved in the wind. I've been hard all night but now I'm seriously worried that I may not even last a minute when we get back to her place."

"The drive seems to take forever but is over way too fast. She's still talking about men she's fucked, even going into detail. I pull up on the street by her house. She turns to me and makes the first move by kissing me. She's very skilled and has me fighting more than ever to keep from spurting in my pants. They're a light khaki color and a cum stain would be really easy to see. She reaches down to unbutton them and breaks the kiss to see what she's doing. She has a slightly puzzled look on her face and asks me 'Don't I turn you on? I don't see much of a bulge.'"

"I can feel my face heat up. I know I'm not very big but if she can't even tell that I'm so hard it hurts then how big of dick is she used to? She's gotten my pants unbuttoned by this time and my cock has fallen out of them. She just looks at it for almost a full minute. I'm so hard and fighting so hard not to cum that I'm trying to think of anything but the way her tits are almost spilling out of her top right in my face. I can tell she's not wearing a bra and that just makes my hard on jump."

"'Are you even hard?' she asks. My face is on fire by now. She opens her door some to turn on the dome light. She sees how red my face is and looks back down at my cock. She reaches out and wraps her hand around it. 'OH MY GOD YOU ARE!!!!' she squeals out. I can't hold back any longer. I erupt all over her hand and my pants. She starts giggling and laughing so hard she can't even open her door the rest of the way to get out. 'Well what you lack in size you sure make up for in speed!!! I guess that's why you like little sports cars, they're small and fast just like you!'"

"I don't think I've ever been this humiliated and embarrassed in my life. I'm not 15 years old anymore. I should be able to hold my cum better than this. She's gotten out of my car by now and says, with the giggle still in her voice, 'Well, I guess you're done. Don't bother to call me, I need to go, umm, wash up.' She holds up the hand that has cum all over it and starts giggling again. She turns to walk up her sidewalk to her house and takes out her cell phone."

"Before I start my car to leave, I can hear her talking to someone on the other end. I catch the words 'tiny little minute man' and don't wait around to hear any more. My whole body is on fire from blushing and there's a huge cum stain all over the front of my pants. I decide right then and there that I don't need this anymore. I'll move permanently to the vacation island I inherited from my great uncle. I'd rather take care of myself forever than deal with even one more woman laughing at my lack of size and stamina."

By this time I don't know whether to be turned on or pissed off. I decide to be pissed for now; I know I'll be turned on plenty later. I'm pissed at that fucking cunt giving women a bad image. Sure I probably would have giggled too, but I wouldn't have just left him there. I would have leaned over and licked up all that spunk. I'm sure that he would have either stayed hard or gotten hard again soon enough that he could have taken care of me.

I've just given myself a time limit...three more weeks. I'll make myself known three weeks from today. But for now I'm going to go watch Red again. It's almost time for the nightly rain so I think I'll take a really big risk. I'm going to sleep under Red's tent with him. There's plenty of room so he won't brush against me and find me before I'm ready to be found. I'm going to have to plan exactly how I want him to see me for the first time. I'm just a little nervous now...if that blond cunt was any indication of the physical type of woman that he preferred then I'm going to be a disappointment. I'm just going to have to hope that he's been alone long enough that any woman's company will do.

I come up to Red's camp just as the first drops of rain start to fall. I've only got a couple of minutes before the skies open up. I pause for just a second on the edge of his camp to make sure he's in his tent. He is, so I walk boldly right thru the middle of his clearing to the tent. He's lowered one side all the way down and two more about halfway. I crouch behind the fully lowered side and peer around the corner, underneath the bottom of the halfway lowered side.

Good, he's asleep. And from the looks of things, dreaming again. I crawl into the tent just as the rain starts to perform its nightly deluge. I watch as Red starts to groan and shift in his sleep. He must be having another sexual dream. I've watched three in the five weeks I've been here and he's doing the same thing now as he did the other times. I'm hoping that after he cums he'll do the same thing this time as all the others. I'm hoping he'll just stay asleep. I crawl up to lay beside him without touching. I position myself so I'll have a good view of his cock as it pretends to be 15 years old again. I've read that he doesn't like it when his cock takes on a mind of it's own but I think it's hot to watch. It makes me wonder what he's dreaming. I know about the dream he had that first night but I don't think that's the only one.

I watch as his cock grows from half-mast to full size. I know what that cock feels like in my hands, mouth and pussy. I just want Red to be an active participant the next time I fuck him. I've decided to wait for that too till I let him find me. But for now I'll be satisfied with watching him cum in his sleep. I'm lying on my back with my fingers between my legs. The fingers of my left hand are inside my pussy while the fingers of my right hand are rubbing my pierced clit. I'm such a voyeur.

I watch as Red twitches and shifts in his sleep. He's groaning and making those little whimpering noises he makes when he's really turned on and fighting the urge to cum. I decide to take an even bigger risk. I start to talk to him, counting on hope that he won't remember when he wakes up. I tell him about what I'm doing right now. "I've got my clit pierced. It makes it easier for me to finger myself to orgasm. I rubbing it right now. I like that the ring stimulates my clit. I'm rubbing that little ring. I've got two fingers inside my pussy right now. I'm using three to rub the clit ring. Don't you wish that it was your tongue on my clit? Don't you want to taste my pussy?"

"Don't you want to fuck me with your tongue? Suck on my clit? Finger my pussy then pull your fingers out to lick the juice off them? I want to 69 with you. I want your cock inside my mouth and I want my pussy being licked at the same time. I want to suck you till you cum then swallow every drop. I want you to lick my pussy so much that I cum continuously."

I think it was the 69 idea that he was thinking about when his cock started spurting out jets of sticky white cum. I hurry my pace, trying to catch up to his level of arousal. I don't take long. I keep myself close while Red really starts whimpering and shifting in his sleep. I watch his cum spurt out all over the blanket underneath him, all over his chest and thighs. His whole midsection looks to be soaked with cum.

I cum just right after he does. I'm so wet my fingers are just slipping around. My orgasm is sweet. I just want to have a better than one with Red actually participating. I finish cumming pretty quickly. He's already finished and ready to go back sleep. I've lain down away from the wet spot. I close my eyes and listen to the sound of the rain. I know I'll wake up at dawn and go back to my nest to make sure Red doesn't find me. I'm asleep soon after I lie down. I've still got what's in that journal stuck in my head. Maybe I'll dream up a likely situation. But for now, I'm going to go to sleepy land.

Chapter 5

The three weeks are up tomorrow. I managed to get out of Red's tent just barely in time that night I slept there. So far, he still doesn't know I'm here. I don't even think he suspects anything. I've had to take a few things from his camp but not many. I think the fishing pole, knife and sharpening stone are the only things he'd notice. I had to snoop thru his boxes too. I wanted one of his blank journals to write down my story. I took three cause he had an entire box full of them. That just made me more sure that he's made the move permanent. So far I've written down most of the things I've done and seen on this island.

I've also read more in Red's journal. That blond cunt was really nasty to him on that last date, but that was just half of what she did to him. I read that he was originally going to leave for the island on the morning he actually got here cause it's about a 12 hour sail from where he was, but something happened to change his mind and make him leave a day early. The cunt knew another girl he'd dated a couple of times; one of the girls that giggled at him but went ahead and sucked him off. She didn't fuck him cause she said she liked really big cocks and his just wouldn't do her any good. He wrote that just as he started to cum, she whipped out her phone and took a picture of his cock spurting cum all over himself. He didn't think much of it till the day before he was scheduled to leave for the island.

He didn't know that the cunt and the other girl had mutual friends and had even met a few times. He wrote that he thought they had started talking at a party about men they had both fucked and he became their topic of conversation. He wrote that he could just picture their conversation. It had very little talk and lots of giggling. The end result was that the other girl took out her phone and sent the picture of his cock spurting out all that spunk to the cunts' phone. She put it on the internet and used some picture program to put it side by side with the cock of a porn star right next to it. One of his female coworkers was giggling over the picture on her laptop during a break at their work on the day before he left for the island. He walked behind her just in time to see the picture of his cock right next to the porn star's. He was embarrassed all over again but this time he also got a little mad.

He left work that day and went to his house to finish packing and hauling everything down to the sail boat that had been in the inheritance package with this island. The storm that had washed me ashore here had just blown through the town where he used to live. The winds were still a little high when he left.

I can understand his frustration. I've had a couple of men tell me that I wasn't tight enough for them. They usually only liked virgins and only fucked them till they started to stretch some. I don't even know why they bothered to try to fuck me.

After Red wrote all that down in the journal I'm reading, he switched to writing stories. In the stories, he's always the main character, but it's a different Red than what I've seen on our island. In the stories, he always has the body of a semi-serious body builder, the cock of a porn star, and is about ten years younger than he really is. He doesn't say the actual age but I can guess it's close to thirty. He lets his story self's cock keep the curve, but he adds three inches to the length and a finger's width to the girth. The stories all follow basically the same plot, he notices some hot chick in some bar, club, even a department store once, and uses the perfect come-on line on her. He never writes what it is but it's different with every girl, and it always works.

The girls in his stories are every coloration possible except platinum blond. He even put in a couple of light skinned black women and a few Latinas. The stories are good quality and well written, but are obviously aimed at male readers. I was turned on by the first few but after that they all started to blend together.

I've been writing in the journals I took from Red's box of them for three weeks; since that night that I slept under the tent with him. I'm hoping that if he has a bad reaction to my being on the island that I can leave the journals where he'll find them and hopefully read them and be able to at least accept my being on the island with him. I really don't have anywhere else to go. A flood destroyed my life and I wasn't even supposed to be on that sailboat that went down in the storm. I'm hoping that he doesn't put me on his boat and take back to the mainland to just drop me off and leave me. I'm counting on him being the kind of man I've been watching for two months instead of the man that I've been reading about for three weeks. The stories about that man are good...but the story man is a player, and I'm hoping Red's actually a nice guy.

Almost dark. I walk down the steps from the upper pool of the hot spring and follow the stream out to the beach. I walk just inside the tree line on the little path that I've made in the months I've been here. Red likes to take his swim about half way between his camp and the spring. I get to his usual spot just in time to watch him take off those light, loose clothes and leave them above the waterline on the beach to walk down to the ocean and wade in. He has some kind of environmentally friendly soap that he washes with. He never lingers on his swim, but takes care of business and walks up the beach to the stream and follows it to the falls to rinse off. He will linger over that sometimes and I'm hoping he will tonight.

It's been a long three weeks. I haven't been able to continue my seduction of Red because every time he falls asleep and starts to get hard something will wake him up. The chickens will got scared of a shadow and start squawking, a log snaps really loudly on the fire, or maybe he just wakes up. Even during the day, he hasn't been able to take care of himself because he's been hauling lumber off his boat and building a little shelter on one end of his clearing. I've had to hide several times when he's come up to the upper pool of the hot spring to soak his obviously tired and sore muscles. I think hurricane season must be getting close and that's the reason he's going to the trouble to build something sturdy instead of just relying on the tent.