The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,923 Followers

I took a deep breath of my own and stood up. She wrestled the Speedo down off my hips as I did. It hung on my hard shaft and pulled it down. Then the Speedo was at my thighs and my dick came free. It flew up and smacked my belly as if it were spring loaded. Tina left the Speedo around my ankles and grabbed my shaft with both hands.

Grinning up at me she whispered, "You'd better sit down because I'm fixing to try and swallow this thing. If I can't, then I'm going to sit on it until it explodes." Then her warm mouth was on me and her tongue was doing marvelous things.

She followed as I slowly sat down and leaned back on my elbows. When we had been together before, she had been reluctant to suck my dick, even though she loved for me to eat her sweet little pussy. She had said that she just didn't care to do it, that she didn't enjoy it.

You couldn't tell that, right this moment, she was literally trying to devour it and doing a damn good job of it. My hips started to move and I heard myself moan deep in my chest. If she kept going at it like she was, I wouldn't last very long.

She removed one hand and started to bob her head, taking more of me into her mouth as she did. I moaned again and then I heard and felt her moan deep in her throat. Her body was giving little jerks and shudders as her mouth moved up and down my shaft, her tongue fluttering like a mad butterfly over it surface. Then she bobbed her head taking me as deep as she could.

I could feel the head of my dick touch her throat and the vibrations of her moaning pushed me over the edge. I came suddenly and came hard. I was totally unprepared and groaned loudly as the first jet left my body. Tina groaned just as loud as I did as a heavy shudder ran up and down her body.

Her head was still but I could feel her swallowing around the very sensitive head of my shaft. Then she slowly raised her head until just the head was in her mouth and her tongue was a tickling flutter over its surface.

As she popped me out of her mouth, a shiver ran up and down my body. She grinned up at me and laid her head on my thigh with a deep sigh as she closed her eyes. I blew out a long soft breath and lay back of the deck. I was totally drained and very glad that the fish were not biting. If one would have bit right then, he could have the rod for all I cared.

*****

Tina, raising her head from my thigh roused me from my mind lock. I had been letting it idle, as my body was so relaxed that thought was just too much trouble. I rose up, leaned back on my elbows, and smiled at her. She grinned back at me. We were like two kids, just looking at each other and grinning. There was something else in her eyes also and I think it was in mine but I didn't want to dwell on it right then. We had all the time in the world for that.

Suddenly the rod nearest me gave a jerk and bowed deeply. I grabbed it and set the hook awkwardly from a sideways sitting position. I came up to my knee and raised the rod tip to apply pressure to a very big fish. Tina started to laugh and I glanced around at her, chuckling myself even though I didn't know what she found funny.

"What's so funny?" I asked after a moment or two.

"I wouldn't try to stand up, if I were you. Your bathing suit is still around your ankles and you'd probably end up in the lake with that fish."

She went back to laughing as I glanced down and tried to untangle the Speedo from my ankles. Then I was laughing along with her as the absurdity of my fighting this fish naked and tangled up in the Speedo sunk in. I got the suit off my feet and left it lying in the bottom of the boat.

I hastily looked around to see if there were any more boats around and to see where we were. Luckily this area of the lake was empty and we had floated in an arc and were now behind the island. A glance at the depth finder showed twenty foot of water. I had had one hundred and twenty feet of line out in the channel.

"Hey, how about reeling the other line in before the fish gets all tangled up in it," I said as I moved farther up on the forward deck.

"Aye, Aye, Captain," Tina said with a grin and then a giggle. My manhood was soft but it was only inches from her face. Her head shot forward and she sucked it into her mouth.

I gave a start when she did and then said, "No! I meant the line on the other rod, not that line."

She popped me out of her mouth and replied, "I knew which line you meant but this one is more fun and anyway, I'm not fishing remember. I don't have a license." She gave a little chuckle and grabbed the other rod.

As she reeled in the line, she said, "I don't know why but I came like gang busters when I was sucking your dick. I don't mean just right there at the end either, although that was the strongest one of them all. I mean almost the whole time I was doing it. I've never done that before in my life." She paused to remove the bait from the hook, to hook the hook into the lower eye, and then to put the rod away.

Then she grinned up at me and added, "I'd never swallowed before either. I've always been a spitter."

She watched me for moment and then went on, "I don't know if it was the spanking or my growing up but something has changed in me. I wanted you, all of you, and I wanted to give you as much pleasure as I could. I've always enjoyed sex, but it was almost always all about me and my orgasm. Suddenly, it's about giving, not getting. Does any of that make any sense?"

I was having a time with the fish. It was big, heavy, and in no hurry to come see me. It was a big, big catfish, I knew from the way it fought with short runs and then a shaking of the line as it slowly moved another direction. It was far too big to be good eating; it would be too fatty and greasy for my tastes. It was a fun fight just the same.

As I held pressure on the fish, I looked down at Tina and grinned. "It makes perfect sense to me, I was married to the same person for a very long time, remember. I also loved her very much and did anything and everything in the world for her. She did the same for me. Her happiness was my happiness, that's the way it's supposed to work, and I'm not just talking about sex either"

She nodded and then grinned and said softly, "Yeah but the sex part is the fun part."

I laughed and agreed with her.

"Do you think we could make a go of it, if we tried again and I mean both of us trying, not just you." She asked suddenly.

"I don't see why not, I loved you then and I still do now." I replied softly with a smile. "My heart never changed, because I understood why we didn't make it last time. It wasn't anyone's fault, it was a timing, and an age thing."

She chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, I was a party animal and hadn't grown up. Well, now it's different, I'm never going to grow up, but my partying days are over for the most part. Weekends will be just fine with me and only then, if I don't have something better to do."

She paused a moment to grin up at me wolfishly. "Speaking of something better to do. Why don't you quit playing with that fish and either land it or let it go? I hear a beach, cool water, and hot lovemaking, calling our names."

I laughed and gave a sharp jerk on the rod. The line snapped, sounding like a small caliber gun when it did.

"You talked me into it," I said as I reeled in the limp line. "He was to big to be good eating anyway." I put the rod away and then turned to Tina. "Now, you on the other hand are the perfect size for eating." I grabbed her up in my arms and kissed her softly on the lips.

She laughed and whispered, "I thought you just had lunch before I showed up at the bar?"

I sat her down on the front deck, where I had been earlier. "You're only big enough for a snack," I said with a grin as I pushed her back until she was laying flat. I lifted her tee shirt up to her chin and licked my lips. "Yummy. Breast of Tina and pussy deluxe, my most favorite snacks. Now where should I start?"

She giggled and said, "I'd suggest the breasts first, as the pussy deluxe is rather scorched and runny."

With a chuckle, I and leaned over to lick the front of her tiny g-sting. "I happen to like it that way, since I'm the one who scorched it and made it all runny as you called it."

I licked along the edge of the wet cloth, tasting her sweet, musky flavor and then licked my lips again. "Oh yeah, it's perfect," I said as she squirmed her hips.

She started to laugh, but my hot tongue taking a slow lick over the cool, wet, lower V of the g-string caused her to gasp and raise her hips slightly. I pulled the g-sting down around her ankles and just sat there taking the view of her naked body.

"Oh yes, such a beautiful snack," I whispered before I leaned over and licked the smooth skin of her mound.

When she sucked in a sharp breath, I lowered my head farther and started to feast on her swollen outer lips before sucking in the thin inner ones and gently chewing on them. Her hands flew to my head and she moaned deeply.

I lifted my head far enough to whisper, "You always did like for me to eat you."

As I took a slow lick up the center of her slit, she lifted her hips higher and whispered back, "Oh yes."

When I gave her a harder lick and flicked the tip of my tongue against her swollen clit, she yelled, "Oh, hell yes," and came in a rush.

I smiled as I lowered my head and speared my tongue deep into her hot wet opening, feasting on the flood of sweet nectar flowing from it. Her hips were fluttering and rocking as she fucked herself on my tongue. The moan was back, only louder and undulating as her hips moved.

Her thighs clamped and unclamped around my head. I could feel the slick wetness on them from her earlier round of orgasms. It wasn't long before she was pushing at my head and whimpering softly for me to stop.

I lifted my head and grinned up along her body, at her tightly shut eyes, and the slack look of sated lust on her face. "I guess it's time for a swim then," I said with a chuckle as I leaned over and kissed her smooth slick mound.

Her hands flew to my head again but I lifted it before she had a chance to push. "You just rest right there, I'll ease us over to the back side of the island." When she just nodded, I got up and moved to the driver's seat.

*****

Tina hadn't moved on the short ride to the shoreline. When the bow of the boat slid smoothly up onto the sand of the bank, she groaned softly and sat up.

"Welcome back," I said softly.

She chuckled and looked around for a moment, before she replied, "Yeah, you're still the same dirty old man that I know and love. You get the helpless little girls naked and then you take advantage of them. Make them come until they're senseless and then you make them come some more."

She chuckled again and added, "Ain't it great."

I laughed and nodded my head in agreement. She slipped her tee shirt off and then took the g-sting off her ankles. Holding it by one of the strings, she grinned and said, "I need to rinse this thing out, its sopping wet. If I didn't know better, I'd think you had a leak in your boat."

"I do but it's not from the lake," I replied with a chuckle of my own.

She laughed and threw the g-string at me. I caught it and brought it up to my nose for a sniff. "Hmmmm, prize Tina, and a vintage year at that."

She laughed again and looked around for a moment, before she stood up. "I hope there's no one around because I'm going skinny dipping. Anyway, I need to clean up this mess we made," she said as she walked up to the bow of the boat and jumped down to the sand.

The sun was low in the west but the sand was still good and warm. She hopped from one foot to the other for a second and then waded out into the water, with a sigh. "Oh yes, much better. Come on in, the sand is hot and the water is cool."

I chuckled as I stood up and moved forward to join her. She had waded out a little above knee deep and was dipping up hands full of water and washing her sex and thighs. She was bent slightly at the waist and her ass was pointed in my direction.

I hopped down into the water and leaned back on the boat, studying the hot pink pattern on her ass. For some reason, I found it very erotic. My manhood twitched and I grinned as I waded out to join her. I had an idea that there would be more than one spanking in our future together.

Tina looked around, saw my grin, and returned it. "How about scrubbing my back?" She asked softly.

I wrapped my arms around her, kissed her on the neck, and whispered, "Anytime and anyplace." I kissed her neck again, which brought on a shiver as she pressed her body back against me harder and wiggled her warm round ass. I moved my hands to cup both her breasts and gave then a gentle squeeze before I added, "And I'm not going to just limit myself to your back either."

Tina laughed and then sighed deeply as I teased her hard nipples. "I think life's going to be a lot more fun, from now on," she whispered as she turned in my arms.

The kiss she laid on me was full of passion, love, and promise, so I had to agree with her on the outlook of our future together.

TxRad
TxRad
5,923 Followers
12