The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello sleeping beauty" a deep voice sounded from the doorway of the room.

Lucy lifted her head to see the man who had intruded her body so wonderfully the day before walking towards the bed. He reached down with his large calloused hand and roughly yanked off the big soft quilt off Lucy's body. She tried to turn her hips over in an attempt at modesty but with the ropes restraining her it was a futile attempt. Her legs were help wide open and her tight shaven pussy was in full view for the man gazing down at her from the foot of the bed.

"Please I don't know what you want from me" Lucy pleaded, as she closed her eyes tight hoping that when she opened them he would be gone. Instead, with her eyes closed, she heard a soft humming noise. Alarmed, she opened her eyes to see the man holding a large massaging wand in his right hand and a medium sized rotating vibrator in his left. He crawled up between Lucy's spread legs and leaned down to lick on the soft skin on either side of her pink pussy lips. He gently nibbled and teased all around her pussy until she finally gave out a small moan, unable to hold it in any longer.

The man gave her one long lick from the base of her pussy right up over her most sensitive parts, using the rough part of his tongue to lick up the juices that had already begun to leak from her delicious cunt. She raised her hips to meet his face, eagerly awaiting the feeling of his long tongue inside her. But as she lifted her hips he pulled his face away from her, leaving her to whimper at the loss of his touch.

"Lick me" she urged him.

"Is that how you talk to your master?" He growled at her.

Confused as to what he wanted her to say she put on her best little girl voice and said "please lick me master" she instantly felt her cheeks flush at the embarrassment of this pleading but the thought was soon washed from her mind as she felt his amazing tongue flick over her engorged clit.

"Ughgggh!" She moaned out loud between clenched teeth as he begun to assault her soaking pussy. Soon she could feel her orgasm building with his tongue buried deep inside her and his rough thumb working her clitorus. Lucy bucked her hips as juices flooded out into the mans waiting mouth and spasms begun to shake her whole body. Again, she cried out in pleasure as wave after wave of orgasm took hold of her and the relentless assault on her dripping cunt seemed to never end.

Finally the man removed his mouth from her twitching pussy lips and smiled up at her face which was dripping in sweat as she panted heavily.

"Did my girl enjoy that?" he asked in a steady deep voice.

"Yes" she whispered out softly.

SLAP. A sharp pain wracked through her entire body as the man's rough hand smacked down on her exposed raw pussy lips.

"Ahhhh what the fuuuu..." Her scream was cut off as his hand once again slapped down on her wet cunt. Once more he spanked her sensitive pussy but this time the pain was mixed with a sharp jolt of perverse pleasure at the unexpected punishment.

"Yes, master!" He growled out at her, giving her one more harsh slap.

"Yes MAASSTER!" Lucy screamed out as the intensity of the final slap was too much for her to bear and she began to weep.

"That's a good girl" the man said soothingly as he gently massaged her raw red pussy with his large hand.

She gradually calmed down and her sobbing subsided, the soft massaging of her pussy starting to make her tingle inside again. That familiar humming noise once again caught her attention but before she could process the thought, a warm solid object began buzzing just above her pubic mound. Lucy raised her head to see the man holding the massaging wand against her stomach as he slowly drew it down towards her wet sensitive pussy. The vibrating wand came in contact with the top of her vagina and she let out a yelp as the sensation instantly made another gush of juices escape from her moist pussy.

Just as another orgasm was about to take hold of her, Lucy felt another object rubbing against her, this time lower down over her twitching pussy entrance. The man had the long thick ribbed vibrator in his other hand and was rubbing it along Lucy's wet hole to get it fully lubricated. Once the device was dripping with juices he slowly eased in into her awaiting cunt and pushed it the full 7 inches into her.

The feeling of the wand stimulating her clit and the ribbed toy deep inside her made Lucy moan with pleasure and hump her hips at the vibrator trying to get the man to fuck her with it. Instead, he turned the toy on and the ribbed head began to quickly rotate inside of her.

"Oooooo FUUUUCCCKK!" Lucy screamed out as her body began to shake and twitch, her orgasm almost unbearable.

As this orgasm tore through Lucy's spasming body, the man slipped a belt under her back and fastened it across her belly and over the buzzing wand, thus securing it in place. With his hands now free, he took Lucy's nipples in each hand and tweaked and squeezed the hard nubs, drawing another moan from the shaking lady's mouth.

The man suddenly stood up from the bed and walked out the door, leaving Lucy writhing on the bed with the buzzing wand still rubbing against her clit and the spinning vibrator lodged the full 7 inches deep in her pussy. She tried to shake her hips to try and dislodge one of the devices but it only made in worse as the movements cause wave after wave of intense orgasms to rip through her shaking body.

After what seemed like an eternity, the man entered the room once again and began removing the toys from Lucy's soaked, exhausted body. As the vibrator exited her contracting pussy it was followed by a final stream of juices which the man scooped up and tasted, taking care to suck all the juices off his dripping fingers.

"Mmmmm you have done well, that was a nice breakfast" he said softly as he leant over her and kissed her hard and full on the mouth. Lucy could taste his breath and her own juices as his tongue entered her mouth and wrestled with her own. She felt his hard cock brush against her thigh as he continued to kiss her, and she instinctively raised her hips to meet him. His hand slipped down between them and he grazed his fingers across her moist puffed pussy lips.

"Mmmmph!" She groaned out in pain as his fingers made contact with her assaulted pussy.

"Not recovered yet?" He smiled at her, breaking the kiss. He edged his way up the bed, his long hard cock dragging over her body and across her breasts leaving a trail of sticky precum behind it. Once his large cock was positioned over her mouth, Lucy tried to lean forward to taste that delicious looking head. The man pulled back slightly so that his cock was just out of reach of her lips. She darted her tongue out and got a quick taste of his salty precum but was rewarded by a sharp tap to her still very sensitive pussy.

"Ask to taste your master's cock" he instructed her in a stern voice.

"May I please taste master's delicious cock?" Lucy asked in a meek voice.

"Louder!" The man warned.

"MAY I PLEA..." Before she could finish her sentence the man drove his thick hard cock deep into Lucy's throat, making her gag and cough.

He withdrew his cock so that the head was just at her lips, allowing her to regain her breath as tears formed in her eyes from the gagging. She dutifully sucked on his cock head and licked the underside of his long shaft as she relaxed her throat and took almost half of his length in her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and began slowly fucking into her mouth and throat. Lucy kept it up as long as she could before she began to gag again. The closing of her throat around the man's throbbing cock was too much for him to withstand and he spurted a hot stream of creamy cum straight down into her stomach. He pulled his twitching cock out of her throat and allowed her to suck the last few drops of sweet salty cum from his dripping cock.

As Lucy was swallowing the last of his tasty cream, the man begun to untie her wrists and ankles. She moaned in pain as the blood rushed back into her hands and feet, she leaned over and began to massage her rope marked limbs. Once the passion subsided she made to get up off the bed but the man wrapped an arm around her and carried her out into the dining room.

The table was no longer there and in its place was a large wooden structure set out like a tripod with some kind of crude looking harness hanging from it. The man carried Lucy over to the tripod and begun to strap her into it so that she swung freely in it with her face pointing towards the floor and her legs hanging under her. Her feet were then placed in some stirrups so that her legs were spread apart, making her pussy once again visible under her tight round ass.

A rough finger began to intrude her pussy and asshole as the man begun to apply a generous amount of lubricant to both of her holes. Lucy was now resigned to the fact that she was his sex slave so just kept quiet and braced herself for what was about to happen.

The familiar feeling of his huge cock head made her groan out as his large member began stretching her pussy open once again and he slowly slip into he until he has filling her to her limits. As she was expecting him to begin roughly fucking her, she felt another member pushing against her tight virgin asshole. It was his large middle finger and with the lube he was able to slip it in to the first knuckle. She squeezed tight around his finger determined to resist the intrusion.

"You need to relax or this will hurt you too much" he whispered into he ear. He squeezed he ass cheek firmly and felt her sphincter muscle release his finger so he was able to work it in a bit deeper and move it around. He slipped another finger in and felt her loosening up a bit. With his cock still deep inside her pussy, he began to finger fuck her tight asshole and she started to gyrate her ass as the new sensation of having both holes filled was beginning to make her cum again.

The man begun to slide his massive thick cock out of her hot slick pussy and drive it back in. The sex swing made it easy for him to control Lucy's body and he started to fuck her ruthlessly as fast as he could while also driving his two thick fingers deep in her ass.

"Fuck me, fuck me, FUUUUCK MEEEE!" Lucy screamed out as her body finally succumbed to the pleasure and a puddle formed under her spasming body as her pussy juice streamed out around the man's pounding cock. Her asshole clamped down around his fingers and he quickly withdrew his cock from her twitching cunt so that she relaxed a bit allowing him to remove his fingers and leave her stretched asshole gaping open. Before the hole could close, he shoved his cock deep into her waitng asshole. Freshly coated in Lucy's cum, his cock slid in a full 5 inches before he could go no further.

Lucy cried out in pain as the huge cock felt like it was tearing her apart. Just as she thought she couldn't take it any longer, she felt the cock twitching inside her as hot cum begun to fill her up. The added lubrication of the warm cream allowed the man to push in a further inch as he shot the last of his seed deep into her rectum. He grabbed onto her hips as he pumped into her a few more times before finally pulling fully out of her.

Lucy's once again gaping asshole began to close as a stream of warm cum dripped from deep within her and dribbled down over her wet pussy lips.

"Good girl" he told her and walked around to her head and shoved his cum covered cock into her mouth. She greedily sucked it clean and with her free hand begun to rub her wet pussy, the thought of having this huge cock in her mouth while her cum filled asshole contracted open and close was enough to send her into an instant orgasm and she screamed out once more around his cock.

After her spasms subsided the man withdrew from her mouth and began removing her limp body from the harness. He cradled her in his arms and carried her outside and down the trail onto the soft white sand and into the warm morning sea. The fresh sea water made her shiver and she hugged onto him tightly as he begun to wash himself and her body clean of their combined cum and juices. He kissed her passionately and carried her back up to the house and sat her on the seat outside his cabin as he went back inside.

He soon came back with a glass of fresh pineapple juice and a plate full of local fruits. After the morning's activities they were both famished and hungrily ate down all the food, washed down with the cold refreshing juice. They sat there in silence as the morning sun rose up and warmed their naked bodies.

"Thank you for the company" said the man in a warm friendly voice and he bent down to kiss her on the lips.

After a short embrace he stood up and walked off back towards the beach. Lucy, not wanting to leave his presence, quickly got up and ran after him. As she came out onto the beach she noticed the man dragging something out of the bushes. Her kayak. Lucy ran over to her kayak and checked to see if all her gear was still there. Sure enough, everything was as she had left it the day before.

"You should head off before it gets too late" the man said as he dragged the boat towards the water.

"Will I ever see you again?" She asked in a worried voice.

"Perhaps" he smiled as he turned and walked back to the cabin.

Lucy picked up the paddle and waded up to her kayak as she carefully hopped in. She began to make her way back out into the ocean, the warm sun beating down on her bare shoulders as she settled into a steady pace.

A few hours later a boat passed close by her and she noticed the a man in the back point excitedly towards her as he called his buddy over. Lucy frowned for a moment before looking down and realising she was still completely naked. She raised her hand and waved back to them with a big grin on her face. She dipped her paddle in the water and did a quick turn as she headed back towards the small island, hoping her new lover was there to teach her.

THE END

12