The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pssssst...Ashley." I called out softly so not as to activate the device. "Pssst Ashley...help me. I'll do whatever you want. I'll change, I promise."

Slap...she hit me on my balls, which were still tied. "Argggggggg." The slap made enough noise to set off the trainer and then my scream set it off again. Oh shit that hurt, I told myself but I noticed that my cock was just as hard as before this latest invasion of pain.

Ashley looked hard at me and shook her head NO to indicate that I was not to make a sound. Then she looked down and saw my erect cock and I could see her tongue on her lips, as a look of lust seemed to come over her which in hindsight was not surprising as she had not been permitted by Carol earlier to have me give her an orgasm.

Oh not now bitch, I thought, just get me out of here please.

She set the tube of cream and the spatula down on the floor. Then she got on to the rack that I was lying on and began to mount me, looking at me with an evil smile as my cock started its penetration into her hot, moist cunt.

I shook my head no...trying to get her off but all she did was grab the rope attached around my balls and pull it up hard. Then she slammed her body down onto mine.

"Argggggg...ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG..." I yelled and screamed from the pain on my balls and from the pain in my ass.

" Mmmmmmmm...aghhhhhhhhhhhh...Yessssss." she moaned as she rode and fucked my cock.

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG..." the noise of her moaning set off the electric charge in my body and I found myself biting my lip. Oh God she has never been this hot before and I wondered when this change had come over her. It felt as if steam was escaping from her and encompassing my cock. As she started to ride me faster, she reached down with both hands and started to play with my nipples.

Suddenly, the door flew open. I lifted my head to the noise just as Ashley turned her head to it as well and then Carol charged in! She was dressed as before and carried a mean looking single tail whip in her right hand, which she angrily snapped beside her as she came to our location. In her left hand she held a leash, which was attached to the collar of a tall, naked female who I guessed, must have been the source of the scream a few minutes ago. This female had to be over 6 feet tall, blond hair done up in a ponytail, on the thin side with relatively small breasts. She looked athletic, in shape and was absolutely beautiful. As she entered, I saw her look up at my situation which seem to startle her at first but then I saw the tip of her tongue slowly circle her lips. Oh God, another horny female.

"What the fuck is going on here? I was watching the two of you on camera but I don't believe it. Ashley! Get off the slut and get on your knees at my feet NOW! And you slave william, you had better holster your cock now! If it is not soft and small in one second, you will be put into real pain that you have not had before."

"But I didn't do...Argggggggggggggg." I was going to explain and forgot about the noise trainer in my ass. Slap... "ARGGGGGGGGG... ARGGGGGGGGGGG." I screamed from the blow of the whip across my chest and from the attack in my body then I bit down hard on my lip again. My cock fell over and almost sought shelter within my body.

"Shut your hole slut and not another sound from you" Carol barked "And you Ashley... Wipe yourself off and be quick about it. You will finish your task under my direct guidance and then I will give you your reward for your failure to obey as your prick of a husband watches. Pick up that cream and continue slut. Finish his legs, his chest and then his arms."

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress," Ashley replied softly as she knelt beside Carol.

Before picking up the hair remover, Ashley softly caressed Carol's thigh and then her hand move closer to Carol's pussy gently brushing against her smooth mound. It appeared as if she was looking at Carol with lust and awe in her eyes. Was that a smile on her lips? She must like that sort of thing, I thought but that can't be true. How could I have missed it all these years?

It seemed to me that the new slave looked at Ashley with both jealousy and lust.

"Slave william, this is slave Jay. She will be with us during your entire stay and I'm certain that you will both get to know each other rather well." Carol said as she took Jay to the nearest wall and attached her leash to a hook on the wall. Her arms and legs were free from any type of bondage and from this I assumed that she must be trained or at least partially trained as a slave.

Ashley quickly went about her work as Carol circled the rack watching both of us. At times, especially when my chest hairs were being shaved, it felt as if my skin were on fire and I would bite down on my lip to deflect the pain and discomfort. Once when it happened, I glanced over at my captor, Carol. She had her right hand pressing on her crotch and there was a smile on her face but both quickly disappeared when she saw me looking.

"Now, before we role him over, I want the slut's pubic hair, balls and upper reaches of his asshole done. Totally clean and smooth Ashley. I want him to feel like the slave he is and will be.

Here, I'll get his balls out of the way! Do the part between them and his hole!"

"Yes, Mistress"

Carol pulled on the rope and pulled my aching and now blackening balls higher. "Eggggggggggggg..." A small sound escaped my lips as a pain shot through my body internally. With tears in my eyes, I watched my sack and balls pulled high and was amazed that they were not torn off.

Without a word, Carol's free hand was on my neck squeezing it hard. "Had enough of my trainer boy? Would you like me to get it out of your ass now?"

"ARGGGGGGGGGG," her loud voice had set it off. She had done it deliberately. I nodded to the affirmative.

"I can't hear you boy!" she stated loudly.

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGG... Yes please...Argggggggg."

"That's not it! Yes please, what boy?"

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGG...Yes please, Carol...Argggggggg."

"Nope...Say it! ... Yes please, what boy?"

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGG" ... Oh God ..."Yes please MISTRESS...Argggggggg."

"You are learning boy" and with that and another moan from me she pulled out the device from my asshole and removed the collar. The pain from the device and the so-called lubricant had my colon on fire it seemed.

After that I lay there with my eyes closed trying to wish away my predicament and the embarrassment of having called her Mistress. I paid no attention to the rope being released from around my balls and my limbs being slackened or being moved to one side or the other as my body hair was shaved off. I felt beaten and did not notice a lull when there was hardly any noise. As my eyes focused down to the opposite end of the rack, I saw them both standing there embracing and kissing each other. I looked away and closed my eyes not wanting any part of witnessing that scene either.

Then I felt Carol run her hand over my entire body, not missing a spot. Shoving me over onto my sides or pulling on my skin, she checked my entire shaved area. Her hand felt soft on my shaved body except for my genital area, which was extremely sore from the cream.

"Slave Ashley you've done a great job and now we must prepare this slut for movement. Hobble his ankles and put the cock and ball rings on him! NOW girl not tomorrow!"

That seemed to get my attention and I raised my head to watch my wife run off to the side and quickly return with several items, one of which was a chain.

"Put the rings on him immediately so that he feels like the slave that he is!"

Ashley leaned over me and I watch her take what looked like a hose clamp... opened it, pulled hard on my sack and then the clamp was around the top of my balls and the base of my penis...but that wasn't good enough, I guess, as she then picked up a screwdriver and tightened it until I almost screamed. I didn't want to do that and incur the wrath of that fucking Amazon, Carol. Then another clamp... A funny looking thing, actually a double ring, went around my cock and also the base of my balls...this was also screwed on tight. Damnit, I thought if this is just the start of my vacation, I'd be lucky to be alive in 2 weeks.

"Mistress, I need the keys to release his ankle cuffs from the rack's straps. May I have them please?"

"No, I'll get those Ashley. Hold his right leg as I unlock the padlock and relock the hobble chain to his cuffs."

One end of a 12" chain was locked to my right ankle cuff. Then Carol unlocked the left cuff and my left leg was free from the rack. Carol then brought the other end of the chain and the left ankle together.

This was the first time that my legs were together since my ordeal began and I brought them back towards my ass as Carol was trying to get the padlock closed. Just as she snapped it closed, I panicked and thought I must try and get out of there. With both feet pulled back, I lashed out at my captor and was able to hit her hard on her left shoulder causing her to stumble. She fell over trying to regain her balance, hitting her head on the side of the rack and then she fell to the floor where she lay still. I heard a scream and a commotion from Jay but paid no attention to it.

YES! I did it! I did it.

"Ashley, get the keys and get my hands free!"

"Oh my god...what have you done? What have you done, William?"

"Hurry Ashley get the keys and get me out of here. Let's get off this damn Island...NOW! Do it NOW!"

She must have been in a slave mode as she reacted to my command, quickly moving to the fallen Carol and picking up the key that had fallen beside the bitch's still body and she then rushed to the other end of the rack and inserted the key into the padlock on my right wrist.

"Hurry Ash, hurry," I said.

"The key...it doesn't fit...it doesn't fit!"

"Try it on the left one...hurry!"

"That doesn't fit eith..." then she and I both saw Carol standing at the other end of the rack holding up a ring of keys... she seemed unsteady and was trying to shake off the blow from her fall and was being held up by Jay who had rushed to her side.

"Is this what you are looking for slaves?" she spoke calmly and quietly.

"Now you will both be punished severely for your fucking stupidity. Slave Ashley! Come with me!"

Sheepishly, Ashley put down the key and then with head bowed and taking tiny steps she almost ran to Carol. I was watching this and just as soon as she got to her, Carol grabbed her by the hair and bent her over until her face was at Carol's thigh. Immediately, she was hustled to a table and forced over it so that she lay on her chest. Her arms were roughly put behind her back and locked with a pair of metal handcuffs. Then she was held by her hair and forced to another section of the room where a control box hung from a cable. Jay had followed and grabbing the box on Carol's orders, appeared to press a button that activated a motor. A chain with a hook on the end came down from down the ceiling until it reached Ashley's waist. The hook was attached to the handcuffs and eventually the chain rose pulling Ashley's arms up behind her in a strappado position until she was bent over and on tiptoe. Moaning, she started to sob softly.

"That will do you no good now slave. What did you think you were doing? I thought you wanted to break him to be your slave?"

"I am truly sorry Mistress... I just got caught up in the moment... Please Mistress, let me punish the slut. I will not fail you ever again."

"In time girl but first you must work off your errors of today. Both you and your stupid slave husband will now feel true punishment. I had hoped that you would be ready to assume the role of Mistress to the cock but it will take some time yet and we have two weeks to train both of you. Now, I will have to transport that pig over here as well and I will have to do it with slave Jay's help."

I watched and listened in amazement to the situation that was taking place and was getting more pissed off by the second. I was to be made Ashley's slave? No fucking way I thought.

Carol headed back towards me with a smile on her face. One that scared me because I knew that I would have to pay for what I did to her and I knew it would be hell. There was a red mark beside her left shoulder and bump on the right side of her forehead. Thank God she hadn't cut herself in the fall or she would probably have needed stitches. I also thought she would head directly to me and punch my face or balls or something, and I drew my legs up to protect myself and started to struggle, but she went to the opposite end of the rack and bent over. When she arose I knew I was in trouble as she had gone for the whip and was now slapping it on her left palm.

Chapter 4

Punishment

Swoosh, smack...swoosh, smack...swoosh, smack. I had closed my eyes as she approached and had known that something like this was going to happen. She had held that single-tailed whip of woven leather that looked like a small bullwhip. Her lashes landed hard on my thighs and at the base of my cock and balls. If I tried to protect my cock by putting my legs in a crouched position, she would whip my balls and my legs would drop down to protect them. This seemed to go on and on forever and for some reason I thought of my dentist and how it would be easier to have a tooth pulled than this.

"Argggggggg," I screamed, for the pain was intense and I was not getting accustomed to it. I never would!

"Shut up pig...NOW!"

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I moaned, for the pain seemed to last forever. Swoosh, smack...swoosh, smack...swoosh, smack. This time the blows landed on my chest and this time I watched as she did it. Her eyes looked mean and the strength of the lashes from the whip seemed to come harder and harder with each stroke. I bit down on my teeth trying not to make a sound; not certain whether trying to kick out at her again would be worth the pain I knew would follow. But what the hell, I thought. She's just going to beat the crap out of me anyway.

I saw Carol looking down at me and then as if she had read my mind, she turned to the other slave in the room.

"Jay, get some rope and tie the boy's feet together. Then pull it down and tie it to the end of the rack." Carol commanded to the slave I had forgotten was there.

"Yes Mistress Carol." Jay replied immediately and ran to her task.

My body ached from all the abuse I had taken both inside and out. As I lay there, I felt the burn from the hair removal cream, the pain from the last few lashes that Carol had given me, the tightness of the cock rings and my asshole burned like hell from the Icy Hot.

I raised my head as best I could to get a look at Jay and her beautiful tall, slim body and gorgeous face. When she grabbed my ankles and tied them together I offered no resistance. Perhaps it was the fear of Carol's whip or that Jay's beauty had mesmerized me.

"Do you not recognize your fellow slave?" Carol asked. "She was the star player on our National volleyball team that played in the last Olympics."

Unless she played in a strip joint, I wouldn't have known her from Adam but I did feel her hand run up my leg after tying them down. Just another horny female, I thought. That's all they are good for, sucking and fucking.

Snap. Carol snapped her fingers together and as I turned to the sound, I noticed Carol looking at Jay and pointing to my crotch. Then I looked at Jay as she climbed onto the rack and started to crawl towards me like a sleek wild cat. She was smiling and licking her lips and she looked oh so sexy. Snap. Then quickly she was at my side holding my limp penis in her hand as her head bent down to encompass it. Oh God yes, I knew she was a sucker and the scent of her perfume smelled like heaven. Then she bit down hard on the head of my cock as I screamed for all that I was worth.

Snap. Again Carol snapped her fingers and Jay released me from the agony as she straddled my body and looked down into my eyes with that same evil smile. Snap. Jay bent over and started to suck on each of my nipples. First the left then the right. Snap. That snap came as she was at my right nipple and she immediately bit down hard onto it and I thought for a second that she would bite it off as I screamed again, louder than ever. Snap. She stopped and sat up looking at Carol but still straddling me.

"Did you enjoy that slave? Now you scum! You will pay for what you did to me and you will be paid a hundred fold. There will be no escape so don't even try it again or the next time you may be watching your cock being cut off just before you are sent to the bottom of the lake. Understood slave? I made certain that no one knows you are here other than a few locals seeing you, your wife and slave Jay. Do you understand me you worthless piece of shit?"

"YES!" I shouted at her knowing that I was in trouble as she was right in what she said about no one knowing that I was here.

Swoosh, smack as another landed on my chest. "Yes what slut?"

Oh no, I thought... "Yes, Mistress."

"What are you? What is your name"?

I was confused... "It's William, you know that."

Swoosh, smack...swoosh, smack...two on my thighs...what did I do wrong now? I bit down on my teeth and moaned as quietly as possible while the reaction of my arms tried to cover my thighs causing a rattling of the padlocks at my wrist cuffs.

"You are a slave...your name is slave william and you are mine for 2 weeks. After that you will become Ashley's slave and painslut. Do you understand? NOW... What are you? What is your name?"

Oh no, "I am a slave. I am slave william." I said.

"Again!"

"I am a slave. I am slave william."

I heard a clicking and felt the leather cords to my wrists slackening off even more but only to the point that my hands were no closer than a foot from my body.

"Get up into a sitting position slave william!"

My back ached as did my neck and head and I slowly struggled to a sitting position and was helped by Jay who grabbed my hair and pulled me up. She then got off me and waited for Carol's commands as she knelt beside me on the rack.

I felt light headed and slightly dizzy, from the pain I guessed. ZAP...ZAP...shocks exploded through my body and my arms pulled at the cords still holding me in place. ZAP. "Oh fuck," I yelled, "You bitch." I turned to see her holding a 3-foot rod with a double prong on the end...a cattle prod, what else is there? I glanced at my wife who was staring at me with her head hung down... briefly I wondered what was in store for her.

"When I give you an order, slave william, you will carry it out immediately and for swearing you will receive a special reward. Have I made myself clear slave?"

"Yes...Mistress," but I had no idea what she meant by reward. Then she put down the prod and went about the room filling a box with various items, which I could not make out. She returned and stood behind me as I sat upright on the rack. I think the box was placed on the floor.

"Raise your chin up slave william! Look straight ahead!"

I quickly obeyed and saw part of the black leather object being placed around my neck. It was an extremely heavy leather collar about 4" wide and an inch thick. There were heavy D rings at the front, back and sides. I could feel her buckling it tight. I moaned and started to choke when I found that it was hard to breath, which scared the hell out of me. WHAP...a slap across the top of my head but not a word from the Amazon. I heard the snap of a padlock at the rear of my neck and knew then that the collar would be on for some time. Next, was a similar item...it must have been a matching set... a belt of the same thickness and width but one with twice as many D rings was put around my waist. "Inhale slut!"... I brought in my stomach and stuck out my chest... WHAP again... "I said inhale not breath in...harder this time!" I tried again and this time she buckled it on and locked it with a padlock also. It was difficult to breath as a result of the tightness of both of these items and she knew it giving a chuckle after she had watched me panic a bit.