The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now william, put your arms to your sides, just back a bit and do not lean on them."

I obeyed and felt her enclose each arm, just above the elbow, with another cuff, which was made of metal. There were 2 screws on each cuff to tighten them just like a hose clamp and there was one heavy D ring on each clamp as well. When she tightened them, she used a power screwdriver and I almost screamed each time, they were that tight. I noticed that she also checked the screws on the wrist cuffs but they were as tight as possible.

She took a chain hanging from each side of the rack that I now sat up on and locked it to a D ring on my belt harness... "That's just so you cannot get away while I lock your arms in place... And the key for those locks are well out of reach so don't try any of your heroics again."

With Ashley locked in place and now myself, I saw the futility in trying to overpower her and resigned myself to the fact that I was at her mercy. She then started to provide even more slack to the chains attached to my wrists.

"Move your arms as far out and straight behind your back as possible and hold that position slut!" she commanded.

I did as ordered but found it difficult due to all my early years spend a playing sport ...my shoulder muscles had built up...that's not to say that I'm anywhere near being fit now. I felt and heard her snap something metallic to the D ring on the left arm cuff. Then she knelt on the rack at my left side and pushed my left arm to the middle of my back as Jay pulled my right arm to the middle as well. I let out a loud moan and then heard another snap. Then she let go and got back to the floor. But my arms did not get any relief as my elbows were bound together behind me and I thought that they must have been close to touching each other. What next, I thought. What else could the bitch do?

Quickly she attached handcuffs to each wrist cuff, removed the padlocks and attached the other end of each handcuff to a D ring on my belt or transport harness. The only thing I could do now would be to sit on her if I got the chance and have her slave disappear as I was once again trying to think of ways to escape this hellhole.

"Open wide bitch," she said. "Here comes a favourite of yours."

I noticed something being put over my head...it was that fucking cock gag... well there was no way that is going into my mouth I thought and kept my mouth closed tight as Carol tried to force it in. For a moment I thought I'd loose my front teeth and struggled hard as she held me by the hair on my head. Then she seemed to back off and I thought that maybe she had given up when suddenly she held the nostrils of my nose tight together and the pressure of the cock on my mouth started again. I don't know how long I held out, it seemed longer than it was I'm sure but eventually I sought a breath and as I gasped for air, she rammed the prick into my mouth and quickly secured it as I gagged on the thing. Damn her, I thought.

"Do you notice the difference in the gag, william? It is number three in that series of seven that I mentioned before. You don't seem too distressed wearing it. That's good. Perhaps you will be trained faster than I had anticipated."

She then covered my sight with a leather blindfold... securing it very tight ...probably thinking that the tightness of it would make me feel more of a slave to her. I felt her at my waist as she removed the chains attached to the harness and then sat there in the darkness of the blindfold.

I could hear Carol moving about close by at first then she seemed some distance away and then I could not tell where she was afterwards. Then, a hand, I assume it was slave Jay, was in my hair grabbing me at the top of my head and pulling me to the right as I tried to resist with my body by forcing it in the opposite direction only the result was that I was eventually pulled off the rack and landed on my knees on the floor. Damn that hurt, I thought as now both women were pulling at my hair forcing me up. I was able to get to my feet but they had me bent over as Carol had done with Ashley and they pulled me along in hobbled feet. My movement was slow because of the chain attached at my feet and the blindfold that had taken my sight away.

After a short distance that seemed to last forever, they stopped and pulled me erect. I felt something being attached to the D ring at my collar and suddenly they were gone. I struggled and had just begun to move away...anywhere...then the chain to my neck tightened and I was drawn up straight. Stop, stop, I shouted into the gag but the tension increased until I was on tiptoe. I was being hung. She was going to kill me. I panicked and started to kick out at anything or anyone and then it stopped. I stood on tiptoe trying to balance myself and relieve the pressure on my neck. WHAP...a slap on my balls put me into a pain level that I had not experienced before ...WHAP ...WHAP ... not a word was said by Carol who must have pleasured in my pain as I moaned into the gag.

"Well my lovely Ashley, we have been ignoring you but now dear it is time for some fun. I will take those cuffs off you for now so that your pain and pleasure can begin" I heard Carol say. "Now kneel before me Ashley!"

"Yes Mistress," she replied.

I heard footsteps approach and soon the blindfold was removed from me as I gazed down and saw Ashley kneeling, a smile on her face as she looked at me.

"Watch and learn slave william for soon you will be in her position," Carol whispered as she removed the blindfold.

Carol walked back to stand before Ashley and I watched intently. Carol was beautiful and she was now naked except for her boots and gloves. How wonderful she looked with the most beautiful set of jugs that I had ever seen.

She grabbed Ashley by the hair and pulled her close. "Pleasure me bitch and be quick about it...mmmmmmmmm...all this action has me hot". Carol spread her legs slightly and pulled Ashley to her. Immediately my wife started to please her orally.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm"...I tried to yell into the gag telling her to get away from my wife but all Carol did was look at me and laugh. At the same time, my cock started to come to life and stood out fully erect, as a fantasy of mine was to participate with two women. Problem was that I could only watch and struggle.

I watched in amazement until finally Carol yelled out to Ashley. "YES...YES...YES...lick it faster bitch...FASTER..." and she held Ashley to her as the orgasm pounded into her for what seemed minutes. Then she held Ashley's head back and allowed herself to catch her breath. She looked over at me and smiled. "Your wife is great at oral slave william as you well know. I'd forgotten how good she really was and you slave william will never know it again... ha, ha, ha."

She took Ashley by the arm and walked passed me...turning me around to face a suspended bar hanging from a chain...a spreader bar that she immediately cuffed Ashley's wrists to so that her arms were spread wide apart. Then Carol left for a second and I looked Ashley in the eyes. She smiled and ran a tongue over her lips and laughed quietly at me. The bitch, the fucking bitch I felt sorry for her a minute ago and now she's laughing at me. Damn you, I thought, as she was the reason I was in this mess.

Carol was watching this and as she walked by, gave my cock a hard slap and chuckled out loud.

She had another spreader bar, which she took to Ashley. "Legs apart bitch...NO wider." as she bent down and attached the cuffs to Ashley's ankles. Then she arose and left again. She returned with Jay who carried 2 clamps attached to a chain, which were attached to Ashley's nipples immediately. Not a sound came out of my wife even though I had watched Jay put a significant amount of effort into tightening them. "One or two more turns of the screw should do it Jay," Carol laughed. This time there was a moan from Ashley that was followed by screams as Jay tightened them that last turn.

"Oh what's the matter dear," Carol said as she patted the spread woman on the head. "You used to love that Ashley, as a matter of fact, didn't you give me those clamps as a gift in University? You just need to be acquainted with them again dear." With that, she roughly made Ashley, who was just up on tiptoes, turn around so that her back faced me.

"Now william, for your reward, ... Do you know what it is?"

I shook my head no.

"Well boy, this will be the last time in your lifetime that you are rewarded this way. You will be given the honour of whipping Mistress Ashley as her punishment!"

"NO! NO! I thought that we were training the pig to be my slave. Let me whip HIM Mistress...Please!" Ashley cried out.

I'm going to make this so fucking good, I thought to myself. If it was indeed my last opportunity, she was going to pay the price for doing this to me.

Carol walked to Ashley and said to her. "Do you have a problem with that Ashley?"

"But you promised that he would be made into my slave for life."

I watched as Carol put her lips close to Ashley's and ran her tongue over my wife's lips. "But first my dear you must learn to obey ONLY me," she commanded softly as she then kissed Ashley full on the lips. Their mouths opened and the kiss continued with my wife forcing her mouth onto Carol's like nothing she had ever done for me. I glanced over at Jay who was not pleased with the act from the look on her face.

"Mmmmmm," my wife moaned as they continued to kiss with Ashley rubbing her bound body into Carol's. She especially had her cunt on a search for Carol's thigh and once found started to rub into it. What a horny bitch, I thought. She was never like that with me; not even on our Wedding night.

I could not look down because of the collar choking me and from the pain I felt and the excitement from watching Ashley and Carol, I knew that my cock was hard and erect. Christ my balls must be deep purple by now, I thought to myself.

"Aghhhhhhhhh," Ashley screamed as Carol pulled on her nipple clamps. Then Carol's hand went down, found her crotch and started to rub it hard, as Ashley appeared to meet her with her and flung her bound body and cunt at Carol's hand. Carol leaned down and they both continued their open mouthed, tongue seeking and sucking kisses all the while rubbing Ashley's clit and pulling on her nipple clamps. Then as Ashley appeared to be nearing a climax, Carol stopped and backed off.

"Your turn william...it's all up to you now," she said.

"No, no Mistress...Make me cum...please make me cum."

Carol came to me and moved to my back, she pulled my elbows together and released the chain between them to allow me some movement. Then she pulled my head back and spoke to me in a loud and blunt voice, "slave william, I am going to release your right hand from the cuffs to allow you to whip your wife. Do remember that you are locked in place and cannot escape so try nothing stupid. If you make the slightest movement to free yourself, Jay will raise you off your feet and you can hang by your collar until you pass out. Do you understand me slave?"

I nodded that I did understand hoping for the chance to whip my wife.

"No, No, Noooo... don't let him do it...Let me whip the prick, you promised Carol", Ashley shouted out.

Carol immediately left to gather more of her supplies and I saw her pick out a whip and a gag... That gag can't be for me, I thought as I already had a damn gag stuck down my throat. She went to Ashley and held a red ball gag. "Oh no, please..." Ashley moaned but Carol held it up to her mouth and popped it in ... then she buckled it tight at the back of her head.

"Your lucky that I haven't given you to slave Jay or to him tomorrow as well girl. Now keep your mouth shut and stay quiet."

Carol picked up the cattle prod then came to me holding out the whip, which he let me take in my right hand. It was made of soft black leather and had a dozen or so strands that were about 12" long beyond the handle.

"Slave william, you will whip Mistress Ashley based my commands to you. Any failure and you will be punished. Do you understand slave?"

I again nodded that I did understand.

"Good...let's begin...Start off by giving the slave 5 light lashes on her back"

I brought the whip back but being on tiptoe, hung by the neck and only having one arm free, I lost my balance and ended up swinging wildly and missing Ashley completely. ZAP... I felt the charge from the prod shoot through my body making me writhe in pain.

"You will try that again slave william...Proceed!"

This time I brought the whip back and waited that fraction of a second to plant my toes and then I brought the whip forward onto Ashley's back. There was a slight flinch by her but it was a light lash as had been ordered. The next four were carried out as ordered with the same result as the first.

"Now five on her ass slave...make them light ones as well!"

Screw that, I thought. If I was going to go through 2 weeks of hell, the bitch was going to pay for it. I brought the whip back and got myself balanced...then SWOOSH ...SMACK... I landed a hard lash onto her ass...SWOOSH...SMACK ... another and harder. Ashley reacted to the lashings by trying to get away from me but she was on tiptoe as well and was being held in place by Carol who had her arm on the spreader bar.

SWOOSH... SMACK... SWOOSH...SMACK ... I could hear Ashley screaming into her gag...SWOOSH...SMACK ...I was beginning to like this. Then, and I even saw it coming ZAP... ZAP... 2 jolts from her cattle prod had me dancing on the chain to my collar. I struggled in agony from the electricity. Bring it on but let me at the bitch, I thought.

Carol turned Ashley around to face me and I saw the look of hatred in my wife's eyes. It was later that I realized that my whipping of Ashley was exactly what Carol had wanted as it turned my wife against me from that point on. She would never do as I said again and I was to be her slave forever. Strangely, I started to get excited again as soon as I saw Ashley's tits with the nipple clamps on her and with her body all spread out like that. And I was never into this sort of thing before, bondage and whipping.

"Now slave william, 5 hard lashes to her breasts," Carol commanded

I brought the whip back and had myself balanced but had to wait as Ashley struggled and tried to get away while Carol held her in place. Once Carol had control of the bar with my wife still struggling, she nodded at me to continue. SWOOSH...SMACK ...Ashley struggled harder after that lash and glared into my eyes ...if looks could kill, I would have been dead right then and there. SWOOSH...SMACK... then I followed that by three more... all the while Ashley never took her eyes off me.

Carol watched her and you could see the lust in her eyes for this woman. I knew what they would be doing after this punishment session was over. "Let's now finish this up with 5 on her cunt william...light lashes." Ashley quickly looked at Carol and tried to plead with her by shaking her head and moaning into the gag but Carol simply looked away.

Again, I brought the whip back and balanced myself but thought screw it, she gets what she deserves and I lashed out with all my weight. SWOOSH...SMACK...a bull's-eye...right on her cunt...and before Carol could react ...SWOOSH...SMACK...an even harder one hit and I saw Ashley struggle and saw the tears running down her face. ZAP...ZAP... Carol held the prod against me and even though my body reacted to it, I kept on... SWOOSH...SMACK... SWOOSH...SMACK... SWOOSH...SMACK... SWOOSH...SMACK and then I felt tension on my neck as I was raised off my feet. I lashed out in all directions but hit nothing. It only caused me to spin around while hung there...I did get a glimpse of Ashley hanging by her wrists and then ZAP...ZAP...that's all I remember as my world darkened and I passed out.

Chapter 5

Rules and Surroundings

I found myself lying on the cement floor in a room no larger than 4-feet by 8-feet; naked, ankles and wrists in heavy steel cuffs, which I believe I had on earlier. I was chained wrist to wrist with about 12" of a very heavy chain padlocked to each wrist cuff. I also noticed a heavy chain around my waist and a heavy collar around my neck. The collar was about 3-inches wide and 1-inch thick with D rings on the front and sides and welded to the chain at my lower back was some type of metal pouch. It felt like it was 1-inch thick and about 4-inches by 4 -inches in size. Shortly after I first stirred and then rose to a sitting position on the cool concrete floor, I was knocked over by a bolt of electricity that shot through my body. Oh fuck, I think I'm dead, I thought as the pain ripped through me.

"Get up you worthless piece of shit and stand up straight with your arms behind your head and legs wide apart." A voice yelled out to me from a ceiling speaker, which was Ashley's friend Carol I thought.

I lifted myself up to my knees slowly when the shock hit me again. "Oh fuck." I yelled out

"When I give you an order slave I expect it to be carried out immediately. Do you understand slave william?"

"Yes...yes Mistress, I understand," I blurted out as I quickly got to my knees, then stood as directed.

"I told you I wanted your legs wide apart, now do it slave!"

Obeying immediately, I spread my legs as far apart as I could, almost losing my balance and feeling as if I was going to split apart. The pain in my balls started as soon as I spread out.

"How do you feel after your first day on my island william?"

One day! Only 13 more to go! God I will never be able to last that long at this, I thought, trying not to let a blistering headache cloud my thoughts.

"Please, I wish to leave. I will not bother either you or Ashley again. I will give you all the money I have and promise never to say anything about my visit here or anything else. I promise that I will not tell anyone. Honest."

A jolt of pain knocked me over and I landed on my right elbow. As I struggled to get up in defence of another blow, I noticed my elbow was scrapped and bleeding slightly. It did not stop me from getting back into position. It was then that I realized that I had not eaten in over 24 hours and pangs of hunger immediately attacked my stomach and I also found my mouth very dry. Christ, I need to relieve myself as well, I thought. What the fuck do I do now?

"Well william, either you have become our little painslut already and you are enjoying this or you are a complete fucking moron. Do I need to remind you how to address a superior woman?"

"I am sorry Mistress but I have not eaten for some time and I need to relieve myself and please Mistress, I would like to leave now. I have a really bad headache"

"Sorry william but you are ours until we decide to dispose of you. You pushed Ashley too far when you brought that woman home and fucked her in your basement while your wife was upstairs in the bedroom. From this point on you will obey our friends, and us whether female or male, and you will be used as it pleases us, not you asshole. Do you understand?

"Yes I understand Mistress," I answered quickly. I have to get out of here and away from that crazy woman and my crazy wife. That is what I truly understand. It seems as if they have gone mad but they will pay for what they have done I thought as I ground my teeth together and waited for what would happen next. Nothing happened! I stood there being inspected for what must have been 5 minutes until finally I had to rub my wounded cock and balls, as they were sore and in pain. There were marks on them from being lashed and they still had a reddish colour to them, probably from when my balls had been tied. I noticed a small showerhead in one corner of the room with a chemical toilet in the same area but there was no soap or shampoo and no bathroom tissue.