The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CO went to Elie's office to ask her for a want. When Elie heard the problem she roared with laughter. "Permission granted. Let me summon him, I want to see this. "

When Jet entered Elie's office and saw both of them there he knew this was not good. CO said with her most authoritative voice, "Commander Jet at 0600 you will present yourself and that 13" circumcised cock of yours to the carrier for some extremely close inspection, both will be at full attention. Clothes will not be needed. You will rig up a tandem parachute and I expect to have the best orgasms in of my life. I want to scream so loud the people on the ground can hear it."

Elie advised Commander Jet that she had several Go PRO cameras to capture him sucking her tits, licking her pussy, humping so hard you cause her to squirt after to blow you load deep inside her.

"I also have a very good camera with a very good tele-photo lens and a motorized shutter. It has the largest large memory stick they make, trust me the stick will be full before you land. Thoust cum better not fall on me or you will find yourself in a sack with several naked, horny women that will work with you, making sure you are hard as granite."

The skies were full of squadrons of planes landing and soon taking off. Phase one was underway. All of a sudden, everyone had a construction job in the pasture land. Marie thought of the old vineyards in France as she worked. She commented "One of the structures they were working on looked like a Bridal trellis."

Elie said, "That can't be. I do not know anyone who is 'ENGAGED' do you?'" Just the way Elie said "ENGAGED" perked Loui's interest.

He looked to the sky and said "I AM AN IDIOT." Everyone agreed, Marie was confused.

Loui walked over to Master Albert. "Listen old man, we got tired of waiting for you to get a clue and marry her already. Have Jet take you out to the carrier, everyone is out there. At sunset give her this ring, tomorrow at noon you will be married. Go get blessings first. Marie saw Loui and Jet headed to the helipad."

Grace told her, "Jet has a vital mission that Loui needs to help him with." After Francis gave his blessing to the marriage there were hugs and smiles all around. Then he saw the clothes. He was dumbfounded.

Carol gave Loui her Grandmother's items. He was shocked, he knew how much Marie loved her Grandmother. There was a heart shaped copper pendant that opened up. There were pictures of Marie's grandparents inside.

The ring was simply amazing. Solid gold with a large garnet gem stone, Marie's birthstone, on top. It was called a "Cherry on top Victorian wedding ring." Marie's Grandmother probably got it from her grandmother. The red polished stone matched the red of Marie's cheeks. Marie shared a birthdate with her Grandmother and her Grandmother's Grandmother.

At the glow of sunset, Loui went down on one knee and "popped the question." He was smothered in kisses. I hope that means "Yes."

Marie smothered him in kisses again this time saying "Yes." between each one.

After Grace sent Marie to bed early, everyone worked all night at their assigned duties. The landscape had been transformed into a French vineyard complete with bridal trellis.

Early the next morning all the women of the Island came crashing into Marie's bedroom. Grace said "Come along Marie." Marie was disoriented and confused but did as Mistress said. Once she was bathed she was given a mani/pedi party.

Since after the Revolution France went into an anti-fashion mode. Marie's clothing was simple. Instead of an Aristocratic gown, she wore a peasant blouse with the French Tri Color ornately embroidered in it around the collar and the cuffs of the blouse. She wore a long flowing blue skirt and cotton stockings with wooden shoes.

When they went to put the pendant on she rebelled, "I can't wear that, it is my Grandmother's."

Grace said "You will wear it. I think your Grandmother and her Grandmother would want you to wear it on your wedding day."

"My What?

"Silly girl, don't you know every engaged girl needs to be married? Don't you know that every bridal trellis needs a bride? Have you not heard of the phrase "No time like the present? Your chariot awaits."

When she walked out she saw the wagon covered in cornflowers, red daises and white roses; she longed for home then. When she got on the wagon she was handed a "Liberty Cap," she recognized it immediately. She did not see the cockade on it, she thought, I guess you can't think of everything.

As the wagon approached the pasture land she saw hundreds of people all in Revolutionary dress. Even the claret grapes and bottles of wine, they planted were from France. Next to the altar, French Flags stood flapping in the slight breeze.

She had a hard time taking it in. Waiting in the back was Francis, ready to take her down the aisle. Grace gave her a bouquet of flowers.

Loui's vows were poetic, Marie's vows were just to "love, honor and cherish," as she was caught off guard.

When the pastor asked for "The Ring" Marie's eyes were as big as saucers. It fit perfectly. Then Loui gestured to Jet again. Out came the blue and red cockade, Loui pinned it onto Marie's Liberty Cap. Loui said, "This cockade is the symbol of a new regime, and I cannot think of a better way to start a regime than with you Marie."

Grace stepped forward and gave Marie a cockade with a pin in it. Marie pinned it to Loui's Liberty Cap. The pastor said I now pronounce you man and wife. "In salute to this new regime, can all assembled please put their cockades on now?" Everyone that was in the core group realized how similar it was to the Three Ring Ranch.

Marie broke down sobbing.

"Get yourself together girl, your ceremony is not finished." Grace was interweaving two leather straps in their hands. "Your father gave his blessing to this marriage, now is the time for me to give my blessing. Loui knows all of your remaining sins against me. I give them to him."

"My wish is for him to forgive them all en masse. To start your marriage off with a clean state. The leather straps are what we call hand fasting. Marie, Loui is a good man, he will always be true to you."

Marie kissed the pendent with her Grandparent's in it, to her surprise the pictures moved, under closer examination there were wee pictures of her great-great grandparents. It gave even more reason to treasure it, now four generations of her family were at her wedding. Five if you count little Davey and Mia.

"Marie I have to go now, I heard someone was having a rocking wedding reception. You know I love to dance."

Marie blinked. "A reception party for me?"

"Absolutely, I do not want to be bored to tears in a reception line, then taking forever to take pictures and have people clinking their glasses to make you kiss."

"Now dancing with your Dad I can handle, he is a hunk. OW"

"You leave my Dad alone or the next one will not be in your arm." Marie grabbed Grace's wrist and towed her over to her parents. "Mom and Dad by now you have surmised that this is Mistress Grace. Now Loui is now my husband and master."

"Grace was there when I was a kid and did not know nothing from nothing. She is my best friend and my guiding hand. When I have bad behavior, she corrects it. When I am joyful, she is there to celebrate with me. When I am sad, she is there to comfort me. I am sure she had a major role in planning this."

"I know the terms Master and Mistress disturbs you, do not let it. What is the difference between a master asking a sub to get him a cup of coffee and the Boss who asks an employee to get him a cup of coffee? My guess is the employee will do it grudgingly and resent his boss for making him do it. On the other hand, the sub who loves her Master, will do it gladly and would be honored to be picked to do the task."

"When I first got on the island I did not know it was crawling with subs and Masters, they were just friends. One night, a few of us were invited to a meeting where we were eventually asked to join the BDSM family."

"I saw on Skype, some 2,500 people from 15 clubs that kept Elie accountable to them. And they wanted me to join as well.

You see 10 years ago Mistress Elie had a nervous breakdown, it was only Pi's mental capacity that could heal her. It was then that Mistress Elie told us of Marta's rape. Kia had to take over because Mistress Elie had to rush to Marta's side. She fed her, cuddled with her, slept with her, just being there with her totally for 72 hours."

"Those are the kind of people that are here. Kind, loving and caring. If I get a crop slapped against my ass I probably deserved it, and a whole lot more. You saw in the ceremony that Grace gave all my remaining sins against her to Loui and asked him to forgive them all so we had a blank slate."

"By the way Dad, Grace thinks you are a hunk, watch out for her."

Francis, clearly unnerved, clearly knowing he had been wrong about the people of the Island and the BDSM lifestyle, cleared his throat. "A hunk you say. Honey can I save a dance or two for this lovely woman?"

"Of course dear, just watch where you put your hands or she will have you over her knee."

Grace turned to Marie and stuck her tongue out and then giggled.

They walked to the hall and Marie saw a 120 inch big screen HDTV. "OMG! Wait 'til you see this Mom and Dad you will see what I mean. How many do you think Grace?"

"For a wedding? Are you kidding me? All of them and a few more."

Marie was stunned.

Grace said to Marie, "Come on baby girl we need to receive your guests and take pictures."

Francis was quickly revising his opinion of Grace, she clearly cared for Marie. She would protect Marie to the death, just like any other parent would.

Every time Marie introduced an elite her voice had a fondness and humility to it.

Everyone cleared the dance floor, in the center was Loui and Marie then the parents then Jet and Grace. Grace thought ahead and asked Jet to get her a cup of water.

"OK William fire her up!" All the sudden mobs of people filled the screen. "Count please?"

"Impossible to say boss, 50 clubs with a membership of 6,000 then you add all the +1's." "They are all here to celebrate the marriage of Loui and Marie."

As all the clubs gave their first toast, Marie felt overwhelmed. Grace walked over to Marie, "Drink this baby girl."

Even Francis was overwhelmed, these people were not here for the free booze and food, and they cared for Marie. He doubted 6,000 people would take hours off their free time for someone they did not care about or know.

Marie wanted to surprise everyone. As soon the people took their seats she turned around and hurled the bouquet at Cheri. Her bouquet enveloped Cheri.

Albert said "Are you holding something back on us Cheri?"

Elie said "Who is the lucky guy Cheri."

William added "Or is it a girl?"

Cheri turned 5 shades of red.

Then the main screen was turned off and three angled 80 inch screens on the other side of the room forming a wide arc, were turned on, but they were all muted. It made it seem that all the clubs were right in the reception hall. They could see and hear everything.

When it came time for "The Kiss." Marie led Loui out to the center of the dance floor, then she did a slow 360 so all the clubs could see. It was some kiss.

Marie walked up to a little boy, Loui gave way, "Kind sir, may I have this dance?"

The little boy just looked to the ground. "I do not know how to dance Miss."

All his friends chided him, "Dance with the lady, you may never get another chance for the rest of your life."

The little boy was pushed out unto the dance floor, he could not escape, and all eyes were on him. The DJ put on a slow song so the whole dance floor filled up.

Marie said "I am told it was you that gave Master Albert the idea for this magical day. I am so glad you did, I love my homeland dearly, letting me honor my homeland at my wedding was the perfect present."

The little boy was loving his dance with Marie. Marie kissed him on the cheek leaving a lipstick mark. All his friends were making kissy faces when he got back to the table. He did not care, he got a dance with the bride, and not many could say that.

Cheri took Marie aside, "Why did I get the bouquet."

"Who else silly, if you take away all the Masters and Mistresses there is only Pi, you and Kia left." "Kia elevated herself to a Mistress and Pi is young she can wait her turn. That leaves you."

Cheri just gave Marie a big hug.

As the parents were all getting into Jet's jet, Francis came up to Jet to apologize about his misconceptions of the BDSM family.

Jet smiled, "I just wanted you to know about those punishments."

"Grace made a list of trumped up charges, some were valid which makes the trumped up ones seem valid also. Then Kia talked about her punishments which made it seem hopeless. Then Grace punished Marie for some of them, leaving the rest hanging over Marie's head like the 'swords of Damocles"

"If she wanted to punish Marie she would have. Instead, she gave them all to Loui and as his first act of being her Master he was to forgive all of her sins. Pretty cool, huh."

"You have got to be kidding me? Grace planned all that out so my little girl had peace of mind? She put it in the context where you did not even know it was happening? Does she always treat Marie like that?"

"Jet said the Cardinal rule for Masters and Mistress's is to watch for the well-being of their sub. Sometimes well-being means you get flogged."

Grace whispered to Marta, "She is doing it again."

"I know, it is so annoying. This calls for drastic measures, well at least for her. Hand me a few of your silk scarves. If anyone asks, say she was having bad behavior with her snoring. If she starts cursing at us when she wakes up say she said several bad words that I would prefer not to repeat in public."

"The scouts have been teaching me how to tie knots, I have my own version of bowline on a byte. Mine is a bowline with a bite, right on her tits."

"OK Grace she is all tied up and wide open for business as it were."

Grace picked up a feather and slowly dragged it up Xena's inner thigh, then the other leg. Avoiding her pussy and clit.

"Just for fun Marta, why don't you time how long she curses at us?" Grace just tapped Xena clit. Xena's eyes popped open.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing you little whores? I hope you know that this is a serious infraction you cunts. Get the fuck away from me slut. Let me go this instant."

"She talks almost as much as she snores. Marta take your bottoms off and quiet the bitch down."

Marta said "Ah, this is the life Grace, stick that tongue of yours nice and deep you self-centered twat."

Xena could not move and if she stopped licking her nose would go right in Marta's pussy.

Kia and Master William strolled in and sat down on two chairs.

"This is an interesting turn of events. Can you explain yourself Marta?"

"Master William she was snoring again and Grace and I considered that bad behavior. We tied her down for her own safety. When she woke up she said string after string of bad words for at least five minutes straight minutes. I feel it would be unladylike of me to repeat them to you. I think you may punish me if I did so for bad behavior."

"Kia and Master William howled with laughter."

"I had to sit on her face just to quiet her down, but yet she still persists."

Kia said "Grace you know that people with bad behavior are not allowed to cum, why don't you bite her clit and see what happens."

Marta continued, "She does have nice tasting tits Master William you should try some."

Kia noticed that some of the knots were loosening, she tightened then up so Xena bent around the bed. All she could move was her head, toes and fingers.

"Get off my face you lesbian, muff munching whore."

Master William stopped sucking Xena's tits. "I see what you mean Marta. I find the comment ironic considering what she is doing to you at the moment."

"Master William, some muff munchers say those comments just so they can get more opportunities to suck pussy, ideally to find another like-minded muff muncher."

"Grace, you are doing a fine job with the tickle torture, make bigger swirls. Make them like French curves with a very deep slope. Stay away from her naughty bits, until she begs for it."

Xena screamed "I am not going to beg for anything, especially to that insubordinate slut. I demand that you free me, I am your Mistress."

Kia said, "Master William if I thought it would have been like this I would have brought popcorn. I like live theater so much more than cinema don't you? Master William, should I ring up Mistress Elie and have tell her to bring three buckets of popcorn? I am sure she would want to know about bad behavior from her sub."

"A very good point Kia, a Mistress should know about a sub's bad behavior. Make mine with extra butter."

"Marta, I have been here for some time now and the bitch just won't shut up. Xena is even teaching me more curse words. It would have been highly unladylike for you to repeat what this strumpet has been saying, I commend you for your self-control."

"Here comes Elie with three buckets of popcorn and three bottles of water."

"Let her in Kia."

"Hello Elie, I hope we did not disturb you while you were in your bath, Kia said with a wink."

"We have some live entertainment we thought you would enjoy. All Mistress' should know about bad behavior of a sub, of course, a sub withholding her bad behavior from her Mistress would be even worse."

"Quite right Kia, and I was just about to take a bath, a nice long bubble bath in fact." Elie was stunned at the scene.

"Very good girls, I see you find ways to amuse yourselves. Master William could you explain please?"

"Certainly Mistress Elie. It appears the girls thought that Xena was expressing bad behavior by her snoring. When Xena woke up she said a lot of bad words to Grace and Marta, thus continuing her bad behavior. Marta thought it would be very unladylike to repeat them to me, and I must say I agree with her. Marta was forced to sit on Xena's face to quiet her down. I have been here 30 minutes and your whore just can't shut up. It only strengthens Marta's viewpoint."

"I see Master William. I guess we can't have Mistress's running around with bad behavior with no punishments. What kind of message would we send to our subs? No, no we cannot have a double standard."

"Grace press a little harder, especially on her inner thigh. Go towards her pussy but do not touch it."

"Mistress Elie get them off me."

"Don't be silly girl, you know Mistress's are not immune to punishments for bad behavior."

"Grace cannot have her Domme skills go rusty, anyway feather torture is one of my favorites."

"Elie, this popcorn is fantastic, what is your trick?"

"Real salted butter with extra salt on top my dear."

"Marta, I hope you do not mind but Xena will be chained to the wall tonight. We can't have her playing with herself. Those are high quality nipple clamps Marta. Did you buy them recently?"

"I only buy the best Mistress. I like them because they are adjustable. See how tight I can adjust them."

Xena wailed. "Just wait until I get out of here slut. I am going to bite your tits off and crush your clit."

"See Master William, she wants to munch on my muff again."

Master William started rooting around the drawers for some select items. After he found them he approached Elie. "Mistress Elie, earlier I had the pleasure to suck Xena's tits and I know she is very patriotic so I give you these."

Elie looked into her hands. Xena could not see what he gave her. "Red, White and Blue Master William?" William nodded.

"Well I must say I have not had this pleasure in some time, it might take some practice to get up to par."

123456...8