The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,292 Followers

I had thought that it would be just once, just a sign of our love for each other, and so it was. What I had not considered because in my thirst for him, was how, having overstepped the barrier between filial love and sexual passion, we had released a monster that would not be easily re-caged.

The full force of this came when David whispered, “Let me come to bed with you, mother.”

Had David not been leaving for his overseas trip I wonder how I would have responded? Knowing he was leaving I felt it safe to acquiesce to his request. Had he been staying I could see that it would have gone on and on, perhaps ending in tragedy for us and Michael. As it was, it would have to end in a few weeks.

We showered, washing each other, cleaning each other’s genitals.

I thought that the rest of the night would simply be a matter of literally sleeping together; again I had under estimated David’s potency. I had let loose in him something that, as he was to tell me, had been lurking in him since puberty, his desire to possess me.

He spoke of his search for me in the other women he had copulated with, including a couple of women of my own age or even older. I came to realise that I too had hungered for him, but I had kept it hidden away, even from myself. The ancient taboos had been strong in me, but once broken through as they now had been, I felt them to be empty and without power.

David did not penetrate me again that night; instead, as his manhood stood erect once more I took him into my mouth, and revelling in the taste and smell of his manhood I took his salty semen into my mouth. After that we did sleep, and for me it was a profound and dreamless sleep.

During the following days we could not leave each other alone. It seemed we were both insatiable in our hunger for each other. Sex seems to be one of those activities that the more you do it the more you want to do it, and of course the reverse is true; the less you do it the less you want to, as witness many marriages.

Even when we were not actually copulating we were for ever touching and caressing each other. Perhaps the humorous side of this was the battle to get the basic jobs like cooking and cleaning done.

Chapter 5.The Return.

There came the night when we knew Michael was to return to the island the next day. I think our coupling that night was more frantic than ever, knowing that next day it must cease, at least until Michael returned to the mainland. At this point the first consequence of the sexual relationship between David and me arose in the shape of that old monster, jealousy.

David I knew would have liked me to say that I wouldn’t have sex with his father. I knew I could not and would not say such a thing. Michael would return to me, and if he had not been playing with one of his other women, then on his first night with me he would want to unload into me.

David and I had our last sexual intercourse after breakfast, and then we awaited the arrival of Michael. Some people seem to think that sexual intercourse is debilitating, but David and I seemed to be glowing with good health, and when Michael arrived almost his first comment was, “My God, you two look healthy, you must be good for each other.”

For an awful moment I thought he must have known what David had been doing, but the moment passed and he gave no further indications that he knew or suspected.

As I had thought, Michael wanted me that night, although I wasn’t sure that it was me so much as just a female to unburden himself into. It was as it had been for many years; little foreplay, a quick ejaculation into me; withdrawal; turn away and fall asleep. Until the advent of David as my lover I had accepted and even been satisfied with this, but now, while Michael shot his sperm into me, it was David I thought of and his wonderful explorations of my body.

After that Michael seemed to take no further sexual interest in me until four days later he was due to leave. On the last night he took me again. In the meantime David and I stole some moments. If Michael was out in the boat David and I made love in the house, or we would go on walks together and find some spot where we could copulate.

With the departure of Michael, this time for two weeks, David returned to my bed.

One thing that puzzled me was David’s desire to look at my sex organ. Sometimes he would lie gazing at it, exploring it with his fingers and finally bringing me off with cunnilingus. Michael had never wanted to look at my vagina so it was a wonderful experience to have David so fascinated by it.

I think this fascination derived from the fact that it was through that tunnel I had brought him into the world, and indeed for both of us our physical unions were like a home coming; it was as if we belonged to each other in a very profound way. I suppose that bond, whether it becomes overtly sexual or not, exists between many mothers and sons.

I think this sense of oneness was most cogent when we lay facing each other, our genitals united, looking into each others eyes. We would speak of our love and the beauty we found in each other’s bodies, and eventually David would come into me with gentle thrusts and I would respond, pushing to meet his inward plunge.

Michael returned to the island for the last few days of our stay. Again he took me on his first night back in his usual fashion. David became moody but then so did I. Soon David would be leaving and be away for a whole year. We came together as often as we could and after we had returned to the mainland, and on the last night before David departed, I waited until Michael was asleep and risked joining David in his bed. We both wept as we made love, and long after our climaxes we lay together with his penis in my vagina. In the early hours of the morning I crept back to my own bedroom and slipped in beside Michael.

Chapter 6.The Departure and Return.

Michael was busy in court the day David departed, and it was left to me to see him off at the airport. At the last moment he said he wouldn’t go, but I persuaded him that he must. Little did he know it, but it was important for me that he did go.

Although we would be separated for a year, David had left something of himself with me. I had been fairly sure even before we left the island, and soon after David had gone it was confirmed; I was pregnant. Of course it might have been Michael who had impregnated me, but it seemed hardly likely.

After David was born Michael and I decided there would be at least one more child; more accurately, I decided, since Michael was not really interested in children, he simply indulged me, or would have done if I could have got pregnant.

It never happened and although tests were carried out and I was told I was fertile, something was said about Michael having a low sperm count. After that Michael lost whatever little interest he had in having children, and it was then he began his philandering.

Michael, of course, had to be told of my condition. When I announced it one night in bed he stared at me in amazement, then gave a strange laugh and said, “What, after all these years? I shall be a father when I’m almost ready to be a grandfather.”

At first he seemed quite happy about my pregnancy, but beyond worrying about my having a baby at my age, when the doctor assured us that I was a perfectly healthy woman he seemed to rest content.

I think David must have fertilised me that very first time we came together during the storm, because it was almost nine months to the day after that I gave birth to a girl, Annette.

Her arrival and then her sleeping in the cot next to my bed brought about a change in my life with Michael. He complained about being disturbed during the night when I breast fed Annette. The upshot was, we decided that Michael would sleep in another room and only return to the marital bed when Annette was past the time of night time feeding and in a room of her own. Michael has never returned to my bed.

I had told David nothing of my pregnancy and Annette’s birth. Fortunately Michael, like most males when it comes to family communication, left the writing of letters to David up to me. Occasionally he would ask me to add a note from him in my letters, but he never read David’s to us, asking only for a brief summary of what David had written.

So it was that when after twelve months away David arrived home, he knew nothing about Annette.

Just as it had been left to me to see David off, so it was left to me to meet him; as he came into the arrival lounge looking fit and well, we clung to each other like two lovers long separated, which of course we were.

Since I had not wanted to greet David at the airport with a baby in my arms I had left a neighbour to look after Annette. She almost gave the game away when on leaving she said, “She’s been as quiet as a mouse,” but David excited to be home did not pick up on this.

I got the matter over quickly, and taking him by the hand I said, “I’ve got something to show you.”

I led him to my bedroom and I think he thought I was taking him there to make love immediately. After all our hugging and kissing we were certainly both ready for it. I led him to the cot and he looked down at Annette.

For a full minute he stood staring down at the baby, stunned, and then he turned to me with a tender smile and asked, “Ours?”

“Yes, darling.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I wanted you to have a year away, perhaps so we could get over each other.”

“Have you got over me?”

“No my love.”

“I haven’t got over you.”

“I can see that.”

I could indeed see he hadn’t got over me as his throbbing erection was obvious.

He lifted me onto the bed saying, “You’re wonderful mother, and thank you.”

“What for?”

“For having our baby.”

He drew up my skirt, removed my panties, and then releasing his penis he entered me. In seconds he was ejaculating into me, great floods of sperm. He was too quick for me to orgasm, but I rejoiced in his need for me; later we would be together and then…”

Epilogue.

Michael’s sexual interest in me had diminished to almost zero but not quite. He spent more and more time away from home, either working for his clients or working with his lovers.

His copulating with me was just sufficient for him to accept paternity when I announced I was pregnant again. This time he was annoyed; “Bloody hell, Rhea, how many more times?” After that his sexual relationship with me did drop to zero.

Sadly after the birth of Jean I had no more pregnancies. I suppose it was just as well since I was getting past the age for child bearing, and had I got pregnant Michael would have known he couldn’t possibly be the father.

I might have been past the age of child bearing, but not past the age of sexual desire. David, of course, was of an age when men are at their most potent, and he kept me well content.

Now, in my mid forties, I have two daughters aged four and two; a husband aged fifty seven who has no sexual interest in me, and a lover aged twenty six who cannot stay away from me.

Michael, as well as losing interest in me has also lost interest in the island house. If I suggest we go there he says, “You and the kids go, and take David with you. Why that boy is still at home I don’t know. I offered to rent a flat for him when he was studying and he said ‘no’, and now he’s started work I thought he’d be off. Have you noticed he doesn’t seem to have any girl friends? Do you think he’s gay?”

“I don’t think so, Michael. Perhaps he has all he wants here.”

He looked at me quizzically for a moment, but said nothing.

I sometimes wonder what relation the children are to Michael. Is he their grandfather or half a grandfather? For that matter, am I grandmother to my own daughters? Is David their brother as well as being their father?

Sometimes on the night of the full moon I look up at it and say, “Thank you for bringing him back to me.”

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,292 Followers
12