The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Oh, yeah that's it." Jim moaned.

Rachel ran her tongue all around Jims gapping asshole, sticking it in him to get any extra cum that might be lurking in there. When she was satisfied that she had gotten as much of her cum out of him as she could, she lowered herself next to the redhead woman and started licking Jims balls. The redhead woman slowed down and then released Jims cock from her mouth and Rachel consumed it almost immediately.

Jim looked back and the redhead woman was positioning herself behind him. He felt the head of another cock pressing into his already gapping asshole. This one was much thicker than Rachel's cock, he could feel the sides of his asshole stretching farther than they had been when Rachel was pumping his ass.

"Go slow, you're bigger than Rachel." Jim said with pain in his voice.

Suddenly with one thrust, the redhead was all the way inside him. She was so long and thick; Jim thought she had just inserted a telephone pole in him. He shrieked in pain, but the redhead didn't stop. She pumped her cock into him hard; Jim thought she must have been at least twelve inches long and three inches around. Rachel continued to suck Jims cock, sticking her tongue out to lick his balls as the redhead was slamming into Jim.

Jim's ass hurt so badly right now, but he was getting used to it. He was relaxing his ass with every thrust of the redhead's massive cock.

"Damn you have got one tight ass! And I even like the shape of it, nice and round with not much hair. Mmm I could take a bite out of this thing!" the redhead said.

"Oh don't stop, fuck my ass, cum inside me!" Jim shouted.

"I'm gonna fill you up with more cum then you ever dreamed of sugar! We got the fire hose here pumping your ass." The redhead responded.

Rachel stopped sucking on Jims cock and worked her way up to the ass pounding that was taking place. She put her tongue out and started licking the shaft of the redhead as it pumped in and out of Jim. Knowing that she was at a bad angle, Rachel moved herself behind the redhead that was stretching Jims asshole, spread the redheads ass cheeks and started licking her ass.

"Oh, Oh, I'm gonna cum!" the redhead said.

With that she slammed into Jim's asshole as hard as she could and started squirting cum up him. Jim could feel everything, the redheads cock throbbing inside him, and the cum; there was so much, Jim didn't think she was going to stop unloading in him. After what seemed like fourteen squirts inside him, she started to go soft inside him. He felt like she had dumped a gallon of cum in his ass. When she pulled out of him, he heard a pop from his ass. Jim could feel the cum oozing out of his stretched asshole, and Rachel once again buried her tongue on his ass to catch all of it.

Rachel's tongue felt so nice on his well fucked ass, it was just the relief he needed. He sighed and then everything went black.

12