The Island Ch. 01

Story Info
Loren is shipwrecked on island with 5 other guys.
11.1k words
4
134.8k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 01/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains graphic sex and the main character is turned into a human toilet. If this does not interest you read no further.

*

Chapter One

I'll never forget how it all started. I was in the Caribbean fishing with 5 other guys. We were about 200 miles south of Florida when a squall suddenly appeared making the sky ominous and the waves quite treacherous. Our boat road the waves pretty well and we managed to radio for help but a half hour later lightning struck and the electrical fire caused our radio to burn out and the engine to fail. Without steering we veered around, drifting south until finally we hit a coral reef and the boat began to sink.

The next few minutes seemed like hours. For me it was the most difficult since I was not only the smallest but also not in the physical shape the others were in. However, somehow we all managed to survive having been washed ashore on an island.

Within hours the storm lifted and the sun came out. It was apparent that the island was not large but had some high terrain. Strewn on the beach was some of the cargo from our boat. But the boat itself was not to be seen. Fortunately, the most important need we would have had been saved. The large Styrofoam chests filled with food and beer had been washed ashore. There was enough food to feed an army for quite awhile. The captain of the boat, Bob Stanton had laid in this cargo to deliver to a small resort during our trip. For some reason almost all of the containers had made it.

After we recomposed ourselves, Tom and Bill decided they would go out and scout around and see whatever there was. John, Bob and Andrew began gathering all the things that were strewn around. I, since I was the best, started putting something together to eat. The day progressed well after all that had happened and I managed to make quite a decent lunch. There were coconuts and other fruit nearby on the island and some sandwich meat we had from before. No bread unfortunately.

Finally after a few hours Tom and Bill returned. They went over to the others while I was cleaning up and talked with them. I could hear them say something about having found a cabin. Andrew walked over to me and said "Tom and Bill have found a cabin not too far from here. We're all going to bring the provisions there. Why don't you keep an eye on things here so those birds don't take anything." I agreed and for the rest of the day the guys came and went carrying what we had salvaged away to the cabin.

By late in the day everything had been taken up and Andrew returned saying "Ok Loren, guess it's time for you and I to head to the cabin." We walked for quite sometime up and down paths and through areas where the men had dragged the provisions until we finally came to the top of island and the cabin just ahead. It was a fairly well built cabin and the view was inspiring. You could see the island was only about 2 or 3 square miles. Otherwise, there was the sea. The beautiful Caribbean waters. On one side of the island was a cove where the water looked calm and a nice beach lay. Most of the rest of the island had small inlets or the sea lapped at the volcanic stone piercing into the water.

We were 'nowhere' I thought to myself: a paradise with six stranded men. YUCK! Walking into the cabin I noticed it was small but comfortable. A kitchen with an old iron stove had a window looking out to the south. The living room had two old couches, which were worn but otherwise in fairly decent shape. There was also an easy chair and table near the fireplace. Along the hall, there were three nice bedrooms and then a small room with a single bed. There was a bathroom of sorts. It had a sink, with of all things, running water (I would learn later that the previous occupant had been quite clever) and a mirror but I didn't see a toilet.

Suddenly, I heard Bob talking about chores and duties and asking us all to come to the living room. When I got there Bob had already told Bill and John that their duties would be to get firewood each day and bring it and stack it. They agreed easily. He then told Tom and Andrew that they would somehow have to arrange to find food and as necessary create a garden for fresh vegetables. All four of them would fish each day "over there" he said. It was obvious that Bob had taken charge. He was the captain of the island. He turned to me and said "Loren, since you are a good cook and some of these other tasks demand strength, you will cook and keep the cabin clean." I nodded yes even though I felt a bit strange at having been given the 'woman's work'.

Bob said he would pitch in where necessary and would try to figure a way for all of us to get back home. He would work on drawing and then building a seaworthy vessel. Also he assigned us rooms. Since all the other guys knew each other, I was assigned the small room to myself. I was pleasantly surprised at that stroke of luck.

"Ok, Loren, why don't you get dinner together and we'll plan out the next day," Bob said. I went into the kitchen and began cooking dinner as the others sat in the living room drinking some beer and talking. I heard them discussing whether it would work or not and figured they were making plans for the garden or boat.

Serving dinner was quite a different situation for me. The table was small and only four of them could sit at it. Bob sat in a chair near the fireplace with a small table. I on the other hand found the only place I could eat was standing at the island in the kitchen. I looked out and saw these five big men eating as I stood in the kitchen and a nervous twitch jumped through me. I asked Bob, "how long do you think we'll be stranded here." He replied, "don't worry, we'll find a way, but I do think it could be months."

After dinner they all got up, thanked me for the food and left everything for me to clean up. I don't know why I didn't object then, but I didn't. I guess they had worked hard all day and I felt I should do something. Before going to bed Bob offered me a drink. I thought it would help me sleep. He said it was a 'buttery nipple' and explained it was a mixture of butterscotch schnapps and Irish Cr?me. He had found plenty of liquor in the cabinet. I drank it and it tasted very good. I went to my room and fell asleep. For the next few days, things were very similar. I cleaned up the cabin, cooked the food while the rest of them did so many things. We had fresh fish, a garden had been started. Coconuts and other fruit were stacked outside on a table John had made.

Each night Bob would offer me a drink. I liked the taste. Actually I started craving them. The smooth creamy taste was heavenly. Shortly after I'd go to my room and fall asleep. The men would stay up, drinking, talking and playing cards.

My room was small, but comfortable and it had the advantage of having a private door to the bathroom. There was another door in my room, but it was locked. Although I was curious, I never seemed to get around to asking one of the guys to help me open it. It seems that I would only really notice it at night just before I fell asleep.

By the third day, the guys weren't wearing much clothing anymore. John and Bill had made a shower outside. It worked pretty well. After taking a shower that day, Bob came inside while I was cleaning up. He was naked. His cock was massive and hung there. I looked away embarrassed that I had noticed. He didn't say anything other then "the cabin looked nice and lunch was great" and smiled and walked to his room.

I started to feel like the guys were much hairier then me. But, then I remembered that I was always less hairy, even in college. But, I hadn't needed a shave and the others must have been shaving. At least Bob, John and Bill still had clean shaven faces. Tom and Andrew were growing beards. But my face, I felt it, was quite smooth. Oh well, lucky me, I thought. While cleaning the living room, I dusted the books on the shelves and noticed some unusual books besides the fiction and biography. One was entitled "HOW TO BE THE PERFECT WOMAN". It was a short book. I didn't open it but wondered why it was here. I also noticed another book titled "RULES" and thought perhaps I'd look at that and see what it was about, thinking it's probably about cards.

By Bob's chair was a book titled "THE BOOK". I was dusting there, about to pick it up, when Bob came back in, walked over and took the book from the table and smiled saying "aren't things just great here." And then he sat down. I could feel him looking at me my legs or something and I asked "is anything wrong? Is something stuck to me?" as I tried to brush where he was looking. But, he said, "no, guess I was just daydreaming. Sorry." But as I walked away, I felt he was looking at me.

That night after Bob gave me my drink he said "Lauren, sorry, Loren, after breakfast tomorrow we are going to have a big meeting. So, don't clean up right away but instead meet us all in the kitchen. Ok?" I nodded yes, yawned and went to bed.

Chapter 2

Awakening the next day, I heard the sounds of the all the animals and birds. I felt great and went into the bathroom to wash up. But, when I looked in the mirror I was stunned. I knew I hadn't had to shave and hadn't really taken much notice. But this morning I couldn't help but notice my face was smooth. Looking down I could see that my nipples had changed a bit and I swear I had two small lumps, almost like breasts. There was no hair on my body. My pubic hair was gone. I had only my hair on my head, which seemed a bit longer. And although the mirror was not full length I could feel with my hands that I felt a bit rounder. I thought it must be a reaction to something I'm eating, one of the local fruits. I wondered if the same had happened to any of the other guys. But I was also afraid to ask since they might ostracize me fearing I had some contagion or something.

So, I wore the same thing I had for the last days. My pants which were in the best shape of anyone's and the t shirt which I found that was not mine and was quite large on me. Today I was thankful for that.

I made breakfast. Served everyone, as had been my job for the past three mornings. And instead of cleaning up I went to the living room where all had gathered. Bob was sitting and the other guys were milling around him. This time he said, "Lauren" and didn't even correct himself. Before I could object he continued and said told everyone that it looked like it would be months before we would leave. He explained about the waters. The he had seen sharks. And, that we were at least 60 miles from another island with civilization if his theory of where we were correct.

Continuing, he said, "months would be very difficult without female companionship. The men work would suffer from being unhappy and the process might take much longer due to that." It was right about here that he looked up at me and said, "Lauren, I have decided that you will have to be our girl. The slut we'll need so that we can finish our tasks. I know this will be difficult but unfortunately, I see no other way if we ever want to build a boat and sail home"

I stood at him shocked. My face flush. He just smiled and continued. "You can make this easy by accepting your fate or you can be made to serve us by being beaten into it.

There are 5 of us and we are all agreed It is UNANIMOUS! I looked down, shocked and could see him holding the book "HOW TO BE A PERFECT WOMAN". Holding it forward as if to hand it to me. Saying, "take this and learn it well. At first there will be allowances, but later you will be punished should you deviate from what is in here. Learn the walk, the talk, the deference and all will go well. COME TAKE IT NOW!" he commanded.

Nervous and afraid I took the book. He said, "go to your room today and read this book. When you know it Lauren, then come back and report to me. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Please," I pleaded, "don't make me do this. I'm not a woman. Please." But he answered. "We are unanimous, right men? Lauren will be our little cum cunt from now on? There was a unanimous sound from all five men as I stood there hearing them grunt and say "yes."

"Now go to your room girl," Bob stated.

I walked back to my room with the book in my hand mortified by the whole experience. My mind swirled, I'm to be a woman to five men for months. Sitting on my bed with the book next to me, I tried to escape mentally but every now and then I'd hear Bob knock on my door and say, "you'd better use this time to read that book."

When I finally opened the book, I realize it was not a published book but one individually written. The Forward began with,

If you are reading this book, you have probably noticed that some changes are happening to your body. They are irreversible. However, no matter how much you change, your penis will remain. Smaller and softer, but still there. This book is a beginning and the book "RULES" should be read soon after.

The book continued with statements about the 'perfect woman' being the 'perfect cunt'. Explaining how to put on makeup. How to walk, making your ass sway. Moving it as if inviting a man to use it. To always smile. How to sit. To remember that if a man is looking at your pussy your mind should think about how much you'd like his cum in you.

How to put on nail polish on your fingers and toes. Always to stand straight so your breasts push out. There was a special chapter on "HOW TO CURTSY". This chapter talked about curtsying holding the hem from the front and dipping so that either your panties or pussy are showing as you do it, and to remain smiling throughout. There were pictures numbered 1 thru 5 showing in a black and white drawing the proper way. I felt flush as I looked at them. Just as I looked at the last picture with the girl holding her skirt open and curtsying with her legs splayed out, Bob knocked and said "One more hour. Then come back to the living room Lauren."

I looked down and noticed that my breasts were pushing a bit at the shirt I had on. I wondered what five virile men would want. Finally after awhile I realized it was time for me to go to my fate. To go to where Bob was.

Chapter 3

Frightened, I opened my door and walked to the living room. Bob was sitting there. He said "Hi Lauren." Impulsively I answered, "Hi Bob" and realized even my voice was changing. It was higher in pitch. "You've read the book, right?" I nodded yes. "So you're a cunt now. Right?"

I didn't answer but Bob continued and said, "I can see your nipples poking out just like every cunt." I saw him pick up the other book titled "RULES" and said, "when you wake up tomorrow read it. Also the other door in your room will be open. You will understand what to do then. Now answer "yes Sir" and turn and show me a little of what you have learned. I could tell by his voice he meant I'd better do it.

As I turned I said "Yes Sir." Bob said stop when I was half turned, my ass facing him. I stopped. He slapped my ass and said, "Lauren you have a sweet ass. Don't forget your manners to say Thank you Sir" As I felt my penis hanging in my pants I heard myself say "Thank you Sir."

"Bring that ass over here," he said, "I want to feel it. If I like what I feel, I may want to stick my dick in." Turning around, my body quivering, I noticed he was holding a paddle. There were several paddles, I hadn't noticed before. He was holding his. It was just he and I. He was much bigger and stronger. The other men, where were they? Then I remembered I'm on an island. "Come here Lauren," he said a little softer. I walked closer. He patted his knee, "turn and sit here". As I started to sit on his knee he continued, "Lauren," he put his arm around the lower part of my waist rubbing my asscheek. I sat gingerly. "When I cum, I like to shoot a big load in my girls." My mind swirled again, "his girls," it spun. "As the book of "RULES" will teach you much, remember to thank me for my cum and not to wipe it away or anything else without permission. Don't swallow. Don't even close your mouth till you have permission. And be sure to make me feel you are happy with my load in you. Ok?" As he finished he slapped me gently. Then took my hand as I said I understood and brought it to his crotch.

My hand felt his cock through his soft warm up pants. It felt BIG. "Learn to like it Lauren. With this group of men you'll be getting 15 to 30 loads of cum a day."

His cock started to get bigger as he held my hand there and then said, "from now on, your ass is a cunt and your penis a clit. So I ask is your cunt ready for a load?"

I trembled and he just said, "I take that to mean yes. Take off your pants and throw them in the fire." He spanked me once for a reminder. My ass burning, I got up and removed my pants. It was then, I remembered embarrassingly that I had no underwear. As the pants went into the fire he said, "you won't need those anymore." I wondered what I would wear. My eyes were down as his hand touched my ass and glided me to turn. "You have a nice clit Lauren. And, I'm glad your pussy is shaved."

Then he touched me there. Rubbing me the way I rubbed many clits before. Palming my penis like a clit. Pinching it. "Now take your shirt off and throw it in the fire." Without even a remark, I did as he said. He played with my p- clit he said, "you have nice nipples and a nice clit for a girl. You're auburn hair and hazel eyes make you very pretty." And then he put a finger around my asshole/pussy. "Do you think I can fill it in one load," he asked? I trembled uncontrollably and heard him continue, " well we might as well try."

Suddenly I felt him rubbing some greasy stuff at my a-pussy as he had me hold his cock with my right hand. "Now lauren take my cock out and suck it hard as I lube your cunt. While you're sucking it, I want you to think of it pushing in your cunt. Running up and down. In and out. Wondering how much cum does a man like me shoot."

"Shssss, don't say anything. Don't protest. Just do it." His cock was in my hand and I felt him lower my head with his other hand. "You'll become a great cock sucker," he sighed as he pushed his finger into my a-pussy.

"Ohhhh," I moaned. "Yes but remember to moan with want," he admonished. My sigh had been one of feeling violated. Then his cock was touching my lips. Rubbing them open. The scent in my nose, my saliva coating his prick as his hand held my head in place. He said, "don't talk. Be a good little cunt and do your job and things around here will be great." Then he laughed a bit. His cock filled my mouth. His finger filled my a-pussy.

"Yes you are quite a slut," he said. But now it's time to pop your cherry. "Now when my cock comes out of your mouth, I want you to stand up and ask me to fuck your virgin cunt. Ask me to fill it with my cum." And then he slapped my ass hard with the paddle and pushed my head up off his rock hard penis. "Now," he said, "ask."

As I stood up he reinserted his finger in my a-pussy. Standing, naked, his finger in me. My lips tasting of him. His cock staring me in my face. And another whack of the paddle, my high voice asked, "Would you like to fuck my little virgin a-pussy?"

WHACK! "Don't forget Sir," he reminded. "Repeat the whole thing."

Trembling in front of him I asked again, "Would you like to fuck my little virgin a-pussy and fill it up with your cum Sir?"

As I stood there, he then asked, "What do the rest of you men think? She is asking. I should oblige don't your think?" And then I knew that the other men were there also. They had heard me. They now knew. They all said, "how nice to have a girl like lauren here who likes to suck cock. Bob I think she needs to be satisfied."

"Do you lauren?" Bob asked.

Ashamed, I nodded "yes" and after another hard WHACK said "Yes SIR."

"Now don't look back at the men, lauren. Just put that virgin hole on my cock and suck it with your cunt until it fills you with my cum. Understand?"