The Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he said as I sucked him, "what great pictures are in this magazine. Here's one of a girl sucking a dog off. I guess you girls will do anything for cum. When I cum make sure you don't swallow it. I may even be able to fill your mouth. Sometimes I jizz that much."

His precum shot against my larynx as he said, "Wow, look at this. Whew, yes." Moving my head with his hands as if I was something in the picture he began to rock and say "yes girl, yes girl. AHHHHHHHHH!" and then he load started to fill my mouth. The back of my mouth a salty splash of thick cum. Gobs and gobs.

"Oh yeah. Yeah!" he groaned as he finally finished cumming. Just like the other day as soon as he was through he pulled my head up. My mouth full of white cum and told me to sit down on the sofa and keep my mouth open.

"While you sit there, lift your skirt up so I can see you clit."

I did as he said. Actually I felt even more submissive with him. He seemed to exude manliness. I was sitting there with his load of goo in my mouth and my p-clit showing when he continued, "now think happy thoughts of a girl who has lots of jizz in her mouth. Think of how hard it makes your clit. How wet your pussy is. How you need to cum. Now I want you to rub your clit until your cum. You are to swallow while you are cumming. And keep you eyes on my cock that gave you that cum while I read."

Nothing was further from my mind. To rub my p-clit till I came. To rub it like a clit. Not like a cock. To swallow the largest load of cum in my mouth as I came. My ass, a-cunt whatever, filled with urine. I was mortified.

"You'll be there all day till you cum. After you can go down to the sea and do your feminine hygienic stuff. So the sooner you start, cunt, the happier you'll be."

As I start rubbing my p-clit he reminds me to palm it or use just my thumb and forefinger like a girl. It starts to get hard. But it doesn't get big like it used to. "That's right girl rub your little clit. The sooner you cum, the sooner you can swallow mine. Keep your legs spread, cunt."

Rubbing my slowly hardening p-clit. Watching just his cock and balls. My mouth a sea of white cum, I hear Tom say "Bob, can I talk with you?"

"Sure Tom, come in. I think the cunt is going to have her first girly orgasm. Go on lauren you can do it."

Tom comes in and says "yes the cunt seems to be really into your cum."

Just as he finishes his sentence I moan softly and squirt the top of my panties, staining them. Bob reminds me to swallow and I do, as I continue to cum. Swallowing his copious load into my tummy Bob says, "now you've had a proper girly orgasm. Now you can go wash your pussy. As I get up to leave Bob calls me over again and spanks me hard 3 times with the paddle. "Don't forget your manners cunt."

I remember and curtsy saying "Thank you Sir for you cum." He adds, "and thank you for my girly orgasm." I then say that as he looks at my stained panties and finally he excuses me. As I walk away he says, "Shake the toilet cunt." My ass wiggles and sloshes as I walk down to in inlet with my bag and purse. As I pass Bill, he calls me over. "Girl are you going down to the inlet to do your toilet?"

I curtsy, holding my skirt up and say "Yes Bill Sir"

"And I see some of your pussy cum has gotten on your panties," he says looking at the stain. He starts to pull down his shorts as he continues, "well, I need to take a shit and would like you to carry it down for me. Kneel down and cup your hands under my ass. Ok?"

I let my skirt down but then I hesitate. Bill grabs my hair and holding it spanks me with his hand four good slaps. "OK?"

My ass getting sorer I wonder if I will be able to sit later, I kneel down with my hands out. My eyes welling up.

He sits back over my hands as Tom walks by and says, "Gosh I love my morning dumps." A large soft turd falls down into my hands filling them with a hot pile. The smell almost gags me as he continues to pile his poop in my hands. He grabs my hair and wipes his ass clean and turns to me, spits on my nose and then turns around again holding my head and wipes his crack with my wet nose till it's clean.

"That'll do darling," he says with a satisfied air.

Crying I ran with his poop in my hands. His smell in my nose. Down to the inlet. I could hear him call out, "Don't forget your manners next time. Always say thank you."

Chapter 7

I had to be very delicate about getting his poop out of my hands. My pocketbook was over one shoulder. Shuddering, I slowly let his poop wash off my hands from the seawater. Then I turned, walked back up the beach and let my pocketbook fall from my shoulder to the sand.

With that done, I ran into the water. Fully dressed, madly washing my hair and face in the warm water, I cried. Washing the excrement, taking off my uniform, I cried. Removing my bra and pulling my panties down, I cried. My a-pussy exploded in the water letting everything out of me. My clothes tossed back on the beach. Finally after almost an hour I came out of the water. As I walked to my pocketbook, the labia clamps seemed heavier. It was then that I realized they must have some sort of sponge that soaked up the water and made them pull down without my panties on. It made me want to have panties on to release the pressure. But first I had to do my feminine hygiene. I even wanted to. I took the plunger from my bag and filled it with seawater. Then I pushed the seawater up in my a-pussy. Filling it. Washing inside me. I did it twice more and then I was clean. The tube of soap lathered well and I washed my hair. The sun felt good.

I never wanted to go back. But, there was no where to go. I could see the cabin up above. The path back. I had put the a two piece bathing suit in my pocketbook and the ribbon for my hair as the book said. My necklace lay across my neck just above my little breasts. Even though I had washed my mouth clean, I could still feel Bob's cum and Andrew's cummy eggs swirl in my tummy. I had peed and pooped but I couldn't get out what was inside.

The bathing suit was a little like my panties. A hole was cut out for my p-clit to dangle out of; but there was no plug. Nipple holes were cut out in the bra part. I fit the two piece suit very well. It hugged my hips, which were rounder now, and it supported my little breasts. A little perfume where the book "Perfect Woman" had said. A new coat of lipstick made my lips glossy red again. And the bow tied my hair in a ponytail.

Here I was ready again. Thinking how much had happened already. How much would happen. I touched my p-clit and thought how I had made myself cum. A girly orgasm. It didn't feel like a cock. It felt like a p-clit. Only here would I be free. At the inlet I could relax. I remembered that back up there I was to pee like a girl. Squat and then wipe front to back.

It was time to go back. Dressed in my yellow and red flowered bikini with a matching bow.

Chapter 8

Walking back up the hill carrying my wet clothes and pocketbook I wondered what would happen next. I didn't have to wait long. I passed Tom and Bill on my way to the house. They were working at making something. They were using stones. But, I didn't know what they were building. They were topless. Their chests large and Bill's hairy. Sweat pouring off them from their task.

"Hey CUNT," Tom said. I turned quickly, my still sore ass reminding me and said, "yes Tom Sir."

"Get me and Bill a beer. And get some lunch ready. We're starving." Bill grunted approval. As I looked at them I could see the crotch of their pants were also filled with sweat. Their balls were sweating.

"Yes Tom Sir, I'll bring it right away," my voice sweet and submissive.

I turned and went into the cabin. I was happy that I only had to curtsy when I was wearing my uniform. I got their beers happy that no one else was around. I fixed some lunch. I noticed a cookbook was on the counter opened to a page on making bread. A note from Bob was next to it. "Learn to bake, sew and suck cock. The flour is in the cupboard."

While making a sauce I spilled some on my bikini bra and I went and changed the top for a blouse I tied around like the book had said to do.

So now I had to bake also. Tom called from outside "Bitch, where are those beers?" I scurried out with them. They were sitting down. Still very sweaty

"Girl, let me see that clit," Tom said as he took the beer. He rubbed it as he drank his beer. I stood there looking at his sweaty crotch. He finished his beer quickly and said, "I see you're looking at my sweaty balls. Bet you can't wait to put your face down there and smell them. Lick them and suck my dick. Right?" He took his other hand and slid it under my bikini rubbing my ass cheek. Squeezing he said, "Right?"

"Yes you're right Tom Sir. That is what I want."

As he rubbed my p-clit and fondled my ass he continued, "I hear Bob fucked your pussy real good. Popped your cherry and filled it your pussy with his cum. Right?"

"Yes Tom Sir." I squirmed as his hands felt me up. It was the first time I felt like being felt up like a girl. Bob has been different. Each of them seemed to be different. Bill got up and said he was getting another beer.

"Well, it is virgin isn't it?" he asked. I was about to answer no when he said, "when you are fucked from the front it's your pussy and from the back your ass. You know that. Right?"

I thought how I was facing Bob when he fucked me. Sitting on him face to face. "Yes you are right Tom Sir. I haven't been fucked in my ass."

He took my hand and said let's go to the living room and I followed him and he sat down. Then he looked at me holding my hand.

"Good, now get down there and smell my sweaty balls. Stick your nose in my crotch and rub my sweat on your face. It'll make the pussy in you ache to be fucked." He reached up and put his hand on my shoulder guiding me down to the ground. Down to his sweat stained crotch. Just as I was there, Bill said "here" and handed Tom a beer.

He held the beer and pushed my head deep into his strong sweaty crotch. His cock felt fat and it thickened as I heard him guzzling his beer.

After his cock hardened a bit, he pulled me up saying, "do a little slutty dance for me as you take your bikini off. Make me want to fuck your ass." Then he belched as I stood there.

"Go on DANCE and STRIP"

I started to turn. He touched me as a turned. I stopped. His finger played under the elastic around my thighs touching me provocatively. "Hmmm, I think this little ass could learn to like cock. Now dance."

I started to dance more. He demanded I be more feminine. To be more seductive and try to make him want to fuck me. Use my body as a way to communicate my need for his cum. I tried to dance like the girls I had seen in movies or in shows. He nodded approvingly. Then he said, "Bill how about another beer?"

"Sure Tom." Bill went back to get another. They're third.

"That's right, pull your bikini down a little and then up. Make my cock jump for your ass girl." He slapped me and I danced more. Looking at his cock when I turned toward him as I was suppose and then wondering what he was going to do to me, my ass, as I turned away from him.

Bill returned with another beer and Tom held it in one hand as he touched me with the other. My bikini slowly started to come down. He said my ass was so white and creamy. "A sexy fucking hole."

When I turned facing him with my bikini now on the ground, I could see his pants were down and his cock was sticking up. He motioned me to stop, face him and pose like I was on camera.

"Hold your clit with one hand and put your other hand behind your head. Pout your lips. Be the slut you are and I will fill your virgin ass with my cum."

I did what he said for me to do. "Fuck this empty beer bottle slut," he said as he handed me an empty longneck beer bottle. Bill asked me if I was thirsty. Hoping it might delay Tom I answered "yes Bill Sir."

"Stick that bottle up your ass I said or I'll shove the whole dam thing inside you," Tom shouted.

As I started to sit on the bottle I saw Bill pee into another empty bottle filling it up. He let out a sigh of "ah" and then filled a second bottle and part of a third. "Here baby, a bottle to sit on and a bottle to drink," he said handing me a full bottle of pee. "Now you can join us, sitting on the bottle and drinking with us telling us all about how you like cock and cum. Come on lauren squat down on the bottle and drink up. Talk to us as you squat there," Bill urged.

The neck of the bottle started sliding up my ass as I filled my mouth from the warm bottle of piss. "Swallow cunt," Bill said. I felt myself gulp his pee into my tummy. Then Tom asked Bill to hold my head while he "filled the cunt's mouth with piss from the faucet." Bill held my head while I sat on the bottle and Tom aimed his cock and peed into my mouth.

"Yes, the yellow of my piss and the red of your lips are a match. Aren't they Lauren. Now don't swallow till I tell you to," Tom said holding his peeing cock.

There I was sitting with a beer bottle up my ass and my mouth open the strong taste of urine coating all my taste buds. I hadn't thought it would be like this when I was reading the other night. I didn't know they would be so nasty and kinky.

I had to look up at Tom in order to hold the pee in my mouth. He drank his beer enjoying my misery. I didn't know what Bill was doing until Tom moved a bit and Bill came around with his hard cock and suddenly started pumping cum into my filled mouth and over my face and hair

He was screaming, "Ah, yesÉ.yesÉÉahhhhhhhhhhh," as the creamy load fell over my face and some down on my chest. Kneeling there with Tom's pee and Bill's cum waiting for permission, Bill said, "you are one great cunt. I can see by your face how much you like to please a man. I'll bet you'll think of this load of piss and spunk in your tummy tonight and probably have an orgasm."

Then they both looked at each other and turned to me and said, "Savor it and swallow it slowly showing us how much you like it and after don't forget your manners. Oh have a poke on your beer to wash it down."

I swallowed the load, bit by bit until it was all inside me. The bottle must have worked its way well into my ass during this. It was past the neck and about three inches of the bottle had stretched my ass wide.

My voice is a subservient hum said "oh, men thank you for filling my (and I hear myself say) girly tummy full."

"Well you're welcome," Tom said. "It's so nice to know how much we are pleasing you. Now, I think your ass must be stretched wide enough for my cock. Don't you think sweetie?"

I nodded a shameful yes and he motioned me to stand and turn. Putting a hand on my back so that I bent over he grasped the bottle with his other hand. Turning it around and around he suddenly pulled it out and pushed me down. Bill came around toward my face with a bowl and put it in front of me as Tom's cock suddenly pushed inside me.

"So that you don't forget about me," Bill said. And then he poured a lot of his piss from the third bottle into the bowl. "Now doggie stick your face in here." He pulled my head up by my hair and then moved the bowel and let my head down into the bowl.

As Tom pumped my ass with his cock he slapped me over and over. Bill held my head in the bowl and from time to time would pull my hair so my head would come up and he would look at me approvingly.

Finally I heard Tom grunt and his spunk shot into me. It was copious like the others. These men shot much more cum then I ever did. I could feel it slick in me as Tom pulled out. Bill said for me to kneel since he wanted to shoot his cum right on my "pretty little nipples." I didn't respond fast enough so he pulled me by my urine soaked hair and with his other hand jerked his cock till it spit cum on my face.

As soon as he was done he let go of me. Then both of them left me there to clean it up. When it was all cleaned up I carried the bowl of urine and everything outside. I was going to go down to the inlet again but Tom was there and said to empty it in the area he had made with stones. It was a pit about six feet long and three feet wide. I poured it in and noticed that it didn't seep into the ground but just sat in a puddle.

"Perfect," he said.

*

*Feedback is very important. Please add some comments by using the link below*