The Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped and stopped herself. It wasn't the first time that she had fantasized about him, but it was just too much. He never really said much more than was cordial. Why wouldn't he talk to her tell her how he felt? Something so there could be a connection, so he could touch her, kiss her. She turned and lay on her bed to call Debra. She didn't answer and so she shrugged and wrote a bit in her diary then went through her clothes. Finally, her eyes fell on a dog eared magazine at the back of her closet. She has had that for years. It is a Penthouse magazine and it showed everything she liked. That of course was when she was younger and sillier. She would fantasize about herself and various boys and then it was just she and Jonathan. It was maddening. She finally got up and went to the kitchen where her mother was cooking dinner. She got herself a glass of milk and after some chatting with her mom she returned to her room.

Her dad came home a few hours later. He was late and he explained that he went by Jonathan's house to ask his father if it was okay if he goes on the trip with all the other rich kids from school. He said that Jonathan's father had agreed and that Jonathan would be coming. Jennifer was both delighted and horrified and she ate her dinner diligently trying to make it sound that she was very happy about it. Did Jonathan like her? The thought that he might not tortured her. That he would never touch her in a special way.

The next day she had asked Jonathan about it. He seemed fairly unenthused about the whole deal. It seemed like he was annoyed to go and she wondered if it was because of something she did or because of her, but he seemed to be annoyed at the other people who were going, which cheered her up a bit.

She packed her clothes and repacked and thought of things that Jonathan might like and tossed out what he might not like. She wondered if some Aussie girl would steal his heart. At this thought she said, "I'll tear her eyes out if she does damn it!" She was angry there for a while, but then she went back to packing and planning the time that she would spend with Jonathan.

She wondered what Debra and Monica would do while she was spending time with Jonathan, hopefully not tagging along. She hated that Monica was so flirty and flamboyant and that Jonathan might prefer her instead. Debra didn't seem all that interested in boys, but there was a possibility that she too would steal him away from her. If only she wasn't so damn awkward and inexperienced, she thought. "No, Jonathan is all the experience I need." She smiled at herself. "I'll get him and he will be mine, all mine."

She kept saying that to herself and smiling even as she boarded the plane that fateful day

——

Jonathan explores the island first, following the beach then up to the top of a volcanic pillar. Once on top, he can see the whole island. It is maybe a mile long he figures and about half of that wide. Near the basalt pillars is a stand of cane and there looks to be six or seven mangroves and some bread fruit trees as well. Palm trees dot the island everywhere with most likely coconuts, which is good. At the base of the rocks is what looks like a cave or maybe a lava tube. He fishes around in his belt pouch, his uncle believes in being prepared, and inside the pouch is a flashlight, a few yards of nylon string, a small ceramic folding knife and a hat paramilitary style with a soft wide brim.

Jonathan crawls into the hole and turns on the light. There are several pools of water as well as what appears to be a spring. Near the upper end of the tunnel is an outcrop of very shiny black rock that he recognizes as obsidian. He climbs back out of the hole and follows the beach around the island. It is only a few minutes later when he turns a corner and sees a large black shape on the beach. It is moving, if only slightly and Jonathan cautiously approaches. He sees that it is a large black dog, a Labrador. Upon examining the dog briefly and giving it a few rescue breaths, it soon recovers. It stands and walks with him along to beach where he eventually returns to the survivors, all of who are now conscious except for Kate, the stewardess.

——

A few days before Jeff had made Katrina give him a blow job in the movie theater. That was so much fun, he had thought. And then when he had flashed her breasts at the guy behind them, the look on the guy's face face was priceless, never mind the blush that it had caused Katrina. He had taken her home after that and had gone home himself. He went out to practice some basketball, which is his norm since his parents are never home. He had Susan out watching him and she had commented that he hadn't done too badly.

"Not bad? That was great," he had said.

"Of course," she had responded.

"Then you play a match with me and every time you score I'll take a year off your contract. However, every time I score, you have to take off a piece of clothing and keep it off for the rest of the day."

She of course didn't score a point and had to spend the rest of the day naked. He invited a few of his college friends over and made her serve drinks and snacks. The others ogled and stared at her and he had ordered her to give one friend a blowjob because she was making them all hard with her body. She reluctantly had complied and just when she was getting into it, Jeff had come around and stuck his cock in her ass.

It wasn't the first time he'd done that too her. He made her suck his cock for her interview and he loves the feel of his cock in a girl's ass. He would fuck a girl in the ass before he would plow her pussy, besides it is so much more fun when the girl whines about it. After he blew his load in her ass, he made her suck off his other two friends and they had all blown their load on her face and breasts. Then his friends congratulated him on having a good time and they left.

He made Susan stay like that until the next morning. He had called Katrina that morning and while he was talking to her, he had Susan give him another blow job. Later that evening, because Katrina was busy, he watched a movie and had Susan watch it with him. He made popcorn for her and jacked off into her bowl of popcorn before bringing it from the kitchen to her. She ate it without comment. What bugged him was that Katrina was always with her friend Patricia. She is so unappealing. Yeah she has a nice body and all but who would want to fuck that face without a bag? And Katrina is always trying to get her a date. It never works out of course. What was with girls? There is always a dog with the pretty ones and she won't go away. Well after this trip he'd make her go away one way or another. Katrina is his girl and she will just have to stop being friends with the dog, Patricia. If Patricia doesn't get the hint then he will humiliate her in ways he will enjoy immensely.

——

"Look," Jeff explains, "we are alive and I'm sure we will be rescued very soon. No doubt they noticed. So we just sit here on the beach, catch some rays and relax. I'm sure someone will come soon."

It is still early morning as Jonathan walks up overhearing the end of Jeff's explanation of things. "Look Jeff, everyone, we should at least try and start making a shelter and gather supplies."

"Oh my god it's Duke!" Mandy screams.

"Duke, where have you been?" Dana asks

"You found Duke!" Mandy exclaims leaping up and hugging Jonathan. Violently, he is attacked on the other side by Dana and they kiss him squealing and then return their attention to the dog.

"Look poor boy, you do what you want. I'm not wasting my time when we'll be rescued in a few hours," Jeff says defiantly.

"You think so Jeff?" Jonathan asks.

"Of course, I'm sure they are out there looking for us right now. They will be here in a matter of hours," Jeff replies.

"I'm sure they are Jeff. The trouble is they don't know where to look. Sure they have a general idea, but we are talking about a search area the size of Texas, but never mind, I don't know what I'm talking about. Did you totally miss the whole Lost series? Same scenario, different characters."

"When did that show come out?" one of the girls asks.

"Isn't that the one where the boat sank?"

Jonathan shakes his head. "Look, all of you do whatever it is that you do. I'll be down the beach if you want to talk to me." With that Jonathan moves away and walks toward the western end of the island.

——

Debra and Monica had been over at her house. She had really wished that Jennifer was a little more interested in the same things that she is, which is pussy and girls. But all she would talk about was Jonathan, but she was too scared to make a move on him and Jonathan was, if nothing else, difficult to talk to. Maybe she could get them into a threesome one day, she had thought. Though Jonathan didn't seem to be the least interested in sex or girls or well anything except work. Jennifer on the other hand really seemed to be interested in sex and boys and that is about where it stopped. She and Monica had spent a night with her, a sort of slumber party a few days before the trip was scheduled to leave. They had gotten drunk or at least Jennifer had and she and Monica had gotten inebriated a little. Once Jennifer had gotten well lubricated, they had played truth or dare and it had ended with Jennifer passing out with her mouth on Debra's nipple and the three of them naked. Debra had dipped her tongue into Jennifer's sweet pussy while she was unconscious but it really wasn't that interesting with her not responding. She wanted to hear Jennifer moan her name, to have her want to lick her pussy in reciprocation. She had gotten a few very nice pictures of Jennifer naked, which she had looked at later when she masturbated and when Monica had licked her pussy the following days. Monica is great, even if she prefers cock to pussy. She loves sex, any kind and any kink.

It was the day before they left and she had caught up with Monica at the mall. She had just finished something nasty in the parking lot and they had sat in the food court. Over ice cream they talked about their upcoming vacation. Monica had reached under the table and scooped some cum from her pussy and dripped it on Debra's ice cream. Debra had been annoyed by that and had taken Monica into the bathroom and made her lick her pussy in a stall. She loves Monica because she is so submissive about things as long as she gets some pleasure.

——

Jonathan cuts some vines and roots off the mangrove and starts moving some fallen trees, rolling them until he has worked out a small and rather primitive lean to. It is big enough that maybe five people can squeeze into it.

When it is done, he thinks back to the days before this trip. Jennifer's father had made him promise that he would look after her. It is the whole reason he had gone on this trip was to look after her. It is quite annoying really. Jennifer is a nice enough girl most of the time, but there are complications. The fact that he had been sleeping with Jennifer's mother for most of the last semester of school made him a little more nervous about starting something with Jennifer. The bad part of that is he is attracted to Jennifer and he had only started the affair with her mother because she had nearly raped him the first time and after that it just got to feeling comfortable. She was a nice enough woman it seemed that her husband had been neglecting her for some time. She had assumed that he was fucking one or more of his students or teacher's assistants. She had met a few of them she had explained and she was quite annoyed by the fact that they were young and hot.

So the day she had made a move on Jonathan, he was more than a little shocked. Never mind that he gave her a full service. He had been mowing their lawn and trimming their hedges, doing general gardening for a little extra money, which was fine. They paid well enough and he had never made a move on Jennifer mostly because his studies and work had kept him busy too busy to try, not that he thought he had much chance given the talk he had overheard at school.

His Uncle had helped him pack. He had been with special operations and had taught Jonathan more than a few things over the years. Between his demanding school work and his uncle's demanding training at his father's insistence, Jonathan had learned basic survival skills as well as some botany and hunting with primitive tools and how to respond in emergencies, things that might serve well. His uncle had hooked him up with some guys at one of the local military hospitals to observe and learn. Jonathan learned a lot from those guys. Some of them were crazy and others, well others were damn well out of their minds.

And then every Tuesday and Friday he would drop by Jennifer's house and see if there were any chores or anything to be done. If there was time after the chores, he would have an interlude with Cindy, Jennifer's mother. On the weekend his uncle and father would throw parties and he would be expected to do things like rebuild motors or rebuild a car, at least as far as he could be expected to do. He had learned mechanics early, automotive, aircraft and marine motors. He was kind of a mechanical wizard. At these parties, there was drinking and debauchery, the friendly kind. The girls who came to the parties loved teasing Jonathan often, flashing him or groping themselves while watching him but never touching him. His father had a big mason jar on the table and the girls who came to the party were expected to put in ten dollars and they could do anything they wanted to try and distract Jonathan from his work. If one ever did, she would get the pot. If they didn't distract him from the work, then he would get a hundred dollars from the pot and the rest would go back in so the amount would increase incrementally. It was his college fund or so his father joked. There was easily ten thousand dollars in it, so there was always plenty of girls willing to have a try at the pot.

The day before the trip, Cindy called him and asked him to come over. "I have to tell you something," she said. "I'm pregnant and its yours. I've known for a few weeks now, but I thought I should tell you. Don't worry I've made sure that I have had enough regular sex with my husband lately so that he won't be the wiser. I just felt that you would want to know. I hope it doesn't upset you or anything. You don't have to worry about it and I want you to have a good time on vacation."

Jonathan was a more than a little shocked, but he took it in stride and the next day, Jennifer's family and his father and uncle saw them off at the terminal.

——

Jonathan gets a piece of cane and after examining it, discovers that it is not bamboo like he had originally thought but sugar cane. He set this aside and goes back to the swamp and gathers up some sticks. By the time he returns to his lean to, he decides that the design is bad and not very useable. What he really needs is an axe.

It is about that time when Patricia walks up. He glances at her briefly. She looks overdressed in stockings, a miniskirt and white blouse with a vest jacket. "Did you like the show?"

"What show?"

"Oh come on, don't tell me you didn't look at Katrina. She said she bared everything in front of you."

"I was busy. I still am."

"Do you like her," Patricia asks. Jonathan shrugs "Do you think she's pretty?" Again Jonathan shrugs. "You do like girls don't you?"

"Yes of course"

"But you have never had a girlfriend that I know of, unless you count Jennifer and we all know she's an ice queen. She won't give any boy the time of day. So what kind of girls do you like?"

"Girls," Jonathan says.

He has seven logs now, about two feet wide by six feet long. He move them into a rough U shape and piles sand against the outside and then moves two more logs on top of those, slide them back and then he piles more sand. He cuts some cane and covers the top loosely with a cane mat. Some of the cane he wedges between the logs making a simple arc. Now his shelter is twenty-five square feet he figures. He climbs the nearest palm tree and pulls down ten or so leaves and piles them by the shelter and then gets more. He carefully lays them on top of the shelter, making a thin thatch roof and covers the whole thing over with a layer of sand.

"Oh it's like a little playhouse," Patricia squeals as Jonathan works diligently making a door of woven leaves. He crawls into the cool dark and goes to sleep on a thin bed of palm leaves.

——

"Jonathan?" a hand shakes his shoulder.

"What?" he asks slowly opening his eyes.

"There is something the matter with, well almost everyone. Jeff and Katrina and Patricia and Debra," Jennifer says.

Jonathan crawls out of his shelter and looks at Jennifer. Her face, arms and legs are glowing red. "Jennifer you get inside here and rest. I'll go see about the others."

The sun is starting to sink toward the horizon as he walks the quarter mile down the beach to where the others are located. Six of them are getting sick and Jeff is obviously passed out. Patricia, Katrina and Susan are on their knees puking their guys out. Taylor, Monica and Debra are lying on the ground clutching their stomachs. Mandy and Dana seem okay and Darren is sitting in the shade near Kate, the stewardess. Aside from Darren and Kate they all appear to be suffering from some sort of heat casualty or another.

"Dana, you and Mandy help me move everyone into the shade where it's cooler."

It takes almost half an hour before everyone is moved before Jonathan begins to gather coconuts. There were many of them all over the ground and he works on husking as many as he can until there is a dozen or so husked. When the light starts to show he punctures them in short order and gives everyone a drink.

"What the hell happened?"

Katrina, who seems to have recovered for the most part says, "Well Speedo boy was hot and said we should drink something. So we all got a drink from the surf but he didn't stop. It just got worse. The more he drank, the thirstier he got. Then he staggered onto the beach, burped and passed out."

"Wonderful," Jonathan groans. "It's bad enough that you guys are already dehydrated from the sun, but Jeff adds insult to injury drinking sea water. Too much seawater will kill you by drying you out even worse than you are."

"You saved us didn't you?" Debra asks. "When the plane crashed, you got us all here alive. You really are trying to keep us all alive aren't you?"

"Yes" Jonathan says. There are looks of surprise from all around, though Darren only gives him a dirty look.

Debra looks around. "Then I choose you to be our leader. I'll do whatever you say, just lead the way?"

"Okay," Jonathan says. "Anyone else want to come?"

The twins hop up with Duke between them and Patricia and Monica follow. Jonathan directs them to pick up the unconscious stewardess and carry her back to their camp. They crawl into the shelter and soon all six girls are sleeping. Jonathan, feeling a bit more rested, walks back to the cave. He picks up a good sized rock and bangs it against the obsidian outcrop. He gathers up the glass like shards and carries them back to camp and sits down in front of the hut. After a few minutes he decides that he isn't going to get anywhere making anything until daylight so he leans back against the shelter when he notices two figures walking down the beach toward him. The moonlight is bright enough that he can make out the silhouettes.

Taylor speaks first, "Darren doesn't seem to like you very much and he was quite adamant about me staying or I would have come with you. I just, well I can't abandon him."

"Jonathan, we don't know what to do. Will Jeff get better? I mean he's sick but will he wake up?" Susan asks almost panicked.