The Island Ch. 01

Story Info
Angie is tricked onto a private island with her two brothers.
4k words
4.44
146.9k
240

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All I'm saying is it could be a lot worse. I mean you're spending the summer on a private island for pete's sake!"

"With my family! All of which hate me!" Angelique hissed into her cell phone. Chandra might be her best friend but she really wasn't understanding the gravity of the situation.

"They don't hate you, Angie." Chandra groaned, "They are your family." Chandra had no clue how her family worked. She still believed that family meant unconditional love. The miniscule amount of love she had received from her parents always had conditions. Always. "Besides, I would pay a small fortune to spend time on a private island with either one of your brothers." Chandra giggled, "maybe you should arrange that and I'll make a video, then you won't be the only one with a sex tape scandal." Chandra giggled again but Angelique didn't find it funny in the least. That stupid tape gave her mother just the ammo she needed to cut off her trust fund payments. Now she would have to toe the line for the next six months until she turned twenty-one. Or else be homeless and starve.

"God you're such a bitch," Angelique grumbled. "I doubt Rhett and Dane will even be there. Since they've made their own money they don't have to live under mom's thumb anymore, why in the hell would they want to be stuck on an island with Jack and Diane." Angie shuddered at the thought. I can't help but wonder what she threatened them with to make them come get me. Oh, speak of the devil here comes Rhett, I gotta go."

"Okay well if you get grounded from your phone, give me a call when you turn twenty-one and get your life back." Chandra giggled and Angelique hung up on her, the bitch.

She watched the helicopter glide slowly down to the helipad on top of her building. Her parent's building really. The building that contained her apartment that she had been told to vacate as soon as rumors of a sex tape surfaced. At first, her mother wouldn't even speak to her. Finally, she got an email back from her telling her that unless she wanted to be disowned from the family and family trust she would be spending the summer on some private island her parents had apparently acquired. She'd never been there but it was far from the press.

She watched Rhett, her oldest brother step from the cockpit and duck under the rotor wash. He was eleven years older than her. They weren't close, she was just a bratty younger sister and he was the overbearing older brother. Dean was ten years older and wasn't any better but she knew she was going to need all the allies she could get against her parents so she forced a smile.

"Hey, are you my ride?" He towered over her at six four to her five three. He was well built and let's face it, hotter than a rich man should be allowed to be.

"That's me, taxi service to the rich and infamous," he said dryly, reaching for her luggage. She rolled her eyes at the thinly veiled insult. So much for allies.

The ride to the island was a lot longer than she expected and she fell asleep at one point. She woke when she felt the helicopter touch down.

"Where are we?"

"The Island," he said powering down the machine. She knew that much, what she didn't know was where the island was. At least it was warm and tropical. The helipad was the highest point. Stairs led down from there to a beautiful open villa. She was impressed but there was no way in hell she would ever let her mother know that. She pulled her smartphone from her pocket and looked at it.

"No service. Awesome," she grumbled.

Rhett glowered at his spoiled sister as she turned up her nose at his house. He followed her carrying her suitcases and she bitched about being cut off from the world. He was definitely going to enjoy taking her down a peg or two. Her hot curvy body sure didn't hurt his anticipation either.

"Hey, baby sister," Dane called from outside beside the pool when she stepped within view. She hated being called baby sister and he knew it but again she needed allies.

"Hi, Dane. It's good to see you. We're all grown up now you can call me Angie. Where's mom and dad?" She looked around for any signs of them but she didn't see any.

"Not here, thank god." Dane laughed. Angie felt herself relax just a bit.

"When do you expect them?"

"Who knows." Dane shrugged. "Why don't you go get a suit on and I'll get you a drink.

"Sounds great." She followed Rhett to a bedroom where he dropped off her luggage and left. She rifled through her suitcase for a suit. She had brought a nice modest one piece to wear around her parents but since they weren't here she opted for the bikini instead. Men were so easily manipulated by a great pair of breasts and hers were great, a full double d to go with her shapely ass. The white string bikini covered her breasts but little else, she would make allies of them yet.

Rhett and Dane were both lounging in chairs by the pool when she returned. They were both shirtless wearing only swim trunks and their tanned abs were impressive. Dane offered her a glass she took a sip and was oddly disappointed to find it was only lemonade.

"I was kind of hoping this would have a kick to it." She smirked at Dane and he laughed.

"Didn't you learn anything about drinking too much and making bad decisions?" Rhett said, not looking her way. His eyes masked behind dark glasses.

"Baby sister wants to be a bad girl." Dane chuckled and poured some vodka into her glass.

"Thank you." She flashed him a bright smile and sat in one of the lounge chairs. She drank most of her drink in two swallows.

"Guess you two got stuck babysitting me again," she sighed.

"Something like that," Rhett said. He was always the more serious of the two. They looked nearly identical but they had different personalities.

"What did you two do to get punished."

"Name it and we've done it, sweetheart." Dane laughed.

"Course we aren't stupid enough do it on camera," Rhett said.

"By all means tell me how you really feel," she snapped, "your little sister shouldn't like sex? Should I not have sex or just not enjoy it?"

"Didn't look like you were enjoying it to me."

"You've seen it?" She gasped. She was slightly mortified at the idea that her brothers had seen her having sex. She downed the rest of the lemonade in her glass hoping to calm her embarrassment.

"Yeah we've seen it. I think you could do better, but rule number one in this family is always, 'don't get caught' or did you miss that lesson?"

"You guys are sick assholes," she surged to her feet to leave but she came up against Dane's broad chest. "Move," she snapped and pushed against him but he didn't budge.

"Where are you going?" His voice was still teasing but a fizzle of unease skittered up her spine. He spun her around capturing her arms behind her as he did. She pulled against his hold but he didn't budge.

"Let go." She tried to sound confident but she wasn't at all.

Rhett stood slowly and pushed the lounge chair she'd vacated out of his way. He reached out and lifted the sunglasses off her face. "Are you starting to understand the predicament you're in Baby Sister?" He said, his voice low. He ran his finger under the strap of her bikini top tied around her neck and she shivered.

"Mom didn't reconsider disowning you, she's not coming. Dane and I have decided to straighten you out ourselves." His finger slipped down to the cup of her bikini and she squirmed away from him.

"Not going to happen," she growled. Rhett just laughed, she could hear Dane laughing from behind her too. "What do you think you'll just force me?" She glared at him forcing herself to ignore her growing arousal at the idea of acting out her biggest fantasy.

"Oh, Baby Sister, I don't have to force you. You're going to beg me to fuck you." Rhett smiled at her and she felt Dane's lips on the back of her neck.

"We're going to show you what you've been missing baby sister." She felt him lick and nibble up the back of her neck to where her bikini was tied and pull the string undone with his teeth. The front dropped exposing her perky breasts. Her traitorous nipples already hard.

"Baby Sister is all grown up." Rhett smiled at her, "And really fucking hot," he laughed. He leaned forward and held her gaze while he licked one nipple in a long slow swipe. She gasped and squirmed but at this point, she wasn't sure if she was really trying to get away. He repeated the swipe across the other nipple. It wasn't enough, not nearly enough, but there was no way in hell she would admit that. He reached out and untied both sides of her bikini bottom and it fell before she could catch it with her thighs.

"I'm a bit of a breast man." Rhett smiled at her. I have to admit you have some of the best I've seen. I was a little worried they were fake, I'm glad they're not. Dane is really fond of his ropes, he'll make you fond of them too." She tugged at her arms and even though she couldn't feel him holding her anymore her arms didn't budge, he'd tied her!

"Let me go you asshole!" She yelled at him. "You aren't going to get away with this!" She yelled at Rhett but he just smiled and shook his head.

"Now now, Baby Sister, what did I say? Rule number one is, 'don't get caught'. You've been a spoiled brat your whole life and we're going to put a stop to that." He pulled up a chair and Dane pushed her from behind right over Rhett's lap. She gasped and immediately tried to get up when she realized what he was about to do. Before she could move his hand came down hard on her bare ass. The stinging burn spread over her ass and he slapped the other side making both sides burn.

"Stop it!" She cried, but he didn't stop he spanked her again and she cried out. The burn was spreading now, it reached her pussy making her squirm and he slapped her again. Her tingling pussy distracted her from the pain this time. She couldn't believe this was turning her on. She'd never let anyone spank her, it was demeaning.

Rhett's other hand reached under her to fondle her nipples where they were hanging down against his thigh. He pinched hard and it drew a moan from her. "Are you going to be a good little girl now, Baby Sister?"

She refused to answer and he spanked her again, twice more on each side.

"Yes," she finally gasped, "I'll be good." The admission was humiliating but so was the urge she suddenly had to dry hump her brother's leg. She squeezed her eyes shut as tears of humiliation flooded them. Rhett's hand slid over her burning ass, his fingers trailed down the crack until he sunk his middle finger deep into her pussy.

"Ahh, she's so tight and wet. She's dripping. Come here and feel this." He stroked a few times and then Dane was there sliding his finger in alongside Rhett's. Angelique bit her lip to hold back the moan that she wanted to release, it felt so good as soon as they let her go her vibrator was getting a workout.

"Damn she smells so good. Can I taste her?"

"Not yet. Go ahead and lift her up."

She felt Dane lift her by her arms and set her on a soft mat on the pool deck on her knees. He seemed to have deliberately positioned her. Then he sat down.

"Aren't you going to untie me?" She tried to ignore the tears on her cheeks but Dane just smiled.

"Nope, you look really fucking hot. Nothing sexier on a woman than a rope."

She clenched her teeth and huffed. "How long do I have to stay like this?"

Rhett leaned forward and sucked her earlobe between his teeth. "Until you suck Dane off, and beg me to fuck you."

"Not going to happen," she said through clenched teeth. Rhett smiled at her, he was entirely too cocky. It was disconcerting and sexy as hell.

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear again, "Did you know our dear brother is a chemist?"

"Chemical Engineer." Dane corrected, drawing a smile from Rhett as he continued.

"He's concocted this formula that increases the blood flow to certain areas and well frankly, makes it incredibly easy for a woman to get off. The downside to that is it also makes you desperate to get off. The best part is you can't really taste it. It's just a little sweet so if you put it in say, lemonade, you never know it's there." Rhett leaned back and Angie felt her eyes widen as she realized they had drugged her. "So, we're just going to sit here and watch you warm up. Soon enough you'll want it so bad..." He leaned over and sucked her earlobe again, "and it will be so good. The best you've ever had."

Angelique was stubborn, you didn't survive in her world if you weren't, but she was also practically a nympho. She liked sex and barring access to that she used her vibrator several times a day. She could already feel her cunt pulsing. If her hands were free it wouldn't be an issue but they weren't. Dane stood up and dropped his trunks. Then stretched his arms high over his head. He was magnificent. All cut muscles and no tan lines at all. His cock stood proudly, fully erect long and thick. Her cunt pulsed harder, a full-on throb.

"I think she likes what she sees," Rhett laughed. "I can see her practically dripping." He stood and dropped his shorts as well and she couldn't keep from looking. His body was just as nice as Dane's, his cock maybe even bigger. She tried not to think about what it would feel like to be fucked by that monster cock but it was no use. She whimpered making him laugh again.

"Do you need me to help you out baby sister?" He moved to the mat behind her and slid his hands around her to cup her breasts. He pinched and rolled her nipples and she moaned. He slid his hand down to her clean shaved mound. "Do you want me to get you off?" He whispered, sucking on her shoulder.

"Yes," she breathed. His hand slid lower, he slid his two middle fingers into her sopping wet channel. She tried to grind her clit against his hand but he moved it, she tried again and he moved again. She whimpered. "Is it starting to hurt, Baby Sister? Is your clit swollen, is it throbbing?" He whispered. "Do you need to come?" She whimpered again and he rolled her nipples.

"I want to fuck you so bad," he growled, I've been wanting to fuck you for a long long time. My big cock is nothing like the panty waste boys you're used to."

"Please, Please, fuck me, Rhett," she whispered feeling defeated but oh so horny.

"You really want my cock?"

"Yes."

"How bad?"

"Really really bad," she pleaded.

"Suck Dane, make him cum and I'll make you cum."

Angie opened her eyes and Dane had moved his chair closer. He was sitting in front of her. She sat up and opened her mouth but with her hands bound she couldn't get it to her mouth. She ran her tongue up the shaft and looked up at him.

"Help me, feed me your cock," she pleaded.

"With pleasure," He smiled and took his cock in hand, holding it out so she could sink her mouth over it. She swirled her tongue, working it against his cock until he groaned.

"Jesus, she's good at this." Dane groaned. She let her saliva lubricate the shaft as she worked her mouth further and further down. "Ah, fuck she's deep throating me." Dane groaned.

"Baby sister is full of surprises," Rhett grinned. Watching her work so hard to make Dane cum only made him want to make her wait longer.

He recognized Dane's groan and rolled back eyes when he blew his wad, but that was all he saw Angie swallowed every drop of his cum.

"Jesus fucking Christ, that may have been the best blowjob I've ever gotten." Dane groaned panting as she released him. Rhett grabbed her hips and slid her back before flipping her over and lowering her to the mat. She was a tiny thing which made it really easy to put her where ever he wanted her.

Laying on her back with her bound arms under her arched her breasts straight up to him which was exactly what he wanted. He leaned over her and sucked a nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard but she just moaned and offered up the other. He sucked that one too then moved up to straddle her. He dribbled a little oil between her breasts the grabbed each nipple and pulled them up to make a nice channel for his cock. She cried out at the rough treatment of her nipples but he only pinched harder and she moaned. He stroked his cock between her full breasts several times and then to his shock she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue licking and sucking the head of his cock each time it came near.

"Now you can taste her Dane." He panted twisting the nipples in his grasp.

Angie was so on edge everything aroused her. Even the pain in her nipples made her want to beg for more. When Dane's hot mouth closed over her pussy she couldn't hold back the scream. His tongue moved so fast against her clit, she came immediately, bucking against his face. He didn't stop, he didn't even slow, forcing her to ride out the sensitive aftermath of orgasm against his rough tongue. He fingered her with two fingers at the same time and brought her right back up to the brink of orgasm. Despite the harsh treatment she was disappointed when he stopped.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Rhett taunted.

"Yes. Please please please," she begged.

He moved off of her and looked at her thoughtfully. " How do you want it?"

"Hard and dirty," she begged.

"Told you, Baby Sister wants to be bad," Dane laughed.

Rhett lifted her to her knees before flipping her over again. She couldn't use her arms anyway so he pushed her face down onto the mat leaving her ass and pussy high in the air and open for him. He ran his cock over her pussy lips a couple of times to get coated with her honey. She moaned and squirmed. She was so horny and it made him hot to see her all worked up. He guided his cock head right to the entrance and then pushed in slowly. She was so tight he couldn't believe just how good it felt. She gripped him like a fist but he just kept pushing until he was all in. He was amazed she took it all. He pulled back and pushed in again and his eyes rolled back in his head.

"Harder!" She cried and he slapped her ass. She clenched tight around him and he nearly lost it right there.

"Oh God," he moaned as he slowly pulled out and then pushed back in harder.

"Yes!" She cried and pushed back against him. He had to do something to distract her or she was going to to take him right over the edge. He rubbed his thumb over her pretty puckered ass hole and pushed against it.

"What are you doing?" she gasped.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass, Baby sister?

"No."

"You're going to like it." He breached the ring of muscle with his thumb and she gasped again.

"No, don't..."

He pulled back and slammed the full length of his cock into her, and a moan cut off her protest. Dane helped by dribbling some oil on his thumb to ease the way and he alternated strokes. She came around his cock and he had to stop to keep from blowing his load. He traded his thumb for two fingers and went harder until she screamed as she came, only then did he come deep inside her. Automatically he rolled her over when he pulled out and Dane took his place. He buried his tongue deep in her twat licking out the cum. The lifted up and put his mouth over hers. Rhett could see his sister licking his cum out of his brother's mouth and it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen. He watched Dane move back down and attack her with his aggressive method of pussy licking bringing her through two more orgasms before he moved up. He slid his dick into their little sister in one sure push that had her writhing against her ropes. Then he lifted her up and met Rhett's gaze.

"Together now," he said in more of a guttural command than a coherent sentence. He followed as his brother carried her to the bedroom. He laid down on the bed with her astride him and she immediately began to ride him. He didn't think even Dane was expecting that. Still, he reached up and cupped her breasts pinching her nipples and she moaned and rode him harder.

12