The Island Ch. 01: Amanda Seyfried

Story Info
A brave soldier risks his life to get to the island.
1.6k words
4.16
14.6k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been four years since the incident - an experiment that went badly wrong. We don't have a better name for it but we do, at least now, have an explanation.

Four years ago, a group of scientists actually found a way to make some of the crazier tech from sci-fi shows like Star Trek a reality. I've never understand the science or the technobabble that goes with it but I do understand people. Giving humanity transporters, shields and phaser weapons did not usher in era of peace, prosperity and good will to all men. Instead we got crazy - and the scientists who invented the tech went batshit first. The power went to their head and instead of helping humanity they decided to make all their own fantasies come true.

Using this new tech, a group of male scientists decided to shield themselves off from the world on an island. The way things were going, they assumed the world was coming to an end - they could either enjoy the end times or ride it out and come out on top. When the dust cleared, they would lower their shields and repopulate the world. As they were all men, and cloning wasn't among the technologies they'd created, they were going to need women. Lots and lots of women.

Using the transporter technology, these men kidnapped women that had caught their eye. In one day, we lost more than 500 women, all transported away in the blink of an eye. Actresses, models, musicians, anyone who had caught their eye was taken.

Can you imagine what it was like on the set of the last Avengers movie to watch Scarlett Johansson disappear in front of your eyes? Or to be at a concert when Ellie Goulding vanished before your eyes.

By the time we had worked out what had happened, it was too late. Our best and most beautiful women were gone. The shield was up and we had no way to get onto the island.

That was, until yesterday.

After four years of failed experimentation, we have finally found a way on the island. Our scientists have developed a small, one-man vessel capable of breaching the shield. I am the pilot and tomorrow, I'll be responsible for breaching the shield, taking down the scientists and bringing our women home.

---------------

Sparks are flying, smoke is billowing through the cockpit and all I can think is I hope I can land this thing in one piece. I've successfully penetrated the barrier but in doing so I damn near ripped the ship apart. If I survive the landing it'll be a miracle. This might be the shortest and least successful rescue mission in history.

Below me the waves are calm. I set the ship on a trajectory for the beach. As the ship begins to descend, I pass out.

"Hello."

A soft, warm, female voice brings me back.

"Is anyone in there?"

I try to respond but all I do is groan.

The ship's hatch is opened from the outside.

"Oh my...you're, you're a...are you okay?"

I opened my eyes. She was a sight to behold. Beautiful, blonde and with amazing eyes.

"I am, or at least I will be," I finally managed to say. "I'm James. I'm here to rescue you."

I clambered out of the ship, with some help from my rescuer. I took a look at what was left of the ship.

"And here I was thinking I was rescuing you," she smiled. "I'm Amanda. So, is this a one man rescue operation?"

"I'm afraid so. It's taken us four years to find a way through the shield. The material needed to get through was rare - you're looking at everything we could find."

"The efforts appreciated. Wait...did you say four years?"

"Yeah. It's been four years since you were transported here to this island."

"Four? It's been more than forty."

"Forty? Are you sure?"

"Yes. While a lot has stopped working on the island, the clocks are still going."

"Our team did say that time might work differently on the other side but they'd assumed it would be slower. Something about the scientists who kidnapped you wanting to watch our world burn in an instance. Are you one of the children from the island? You don't look older than 30."

"No. I was taken. There's something about the island. Or what those scientists did to us. None of us are sure but, since the day we've arrived, none of us have aged a day.

"I'm Amanda by the way. Amanda Seyfried. I used to be an actress. Now I'm...well, it's probably easier to show you."

Amanda reached out and began to caress my cock through my uniform.

"What are you doing?"

"My duty. My role. My function. We all serve the Queen here on the island. I am there to offer pleasure to those who need it. Because I need it. I've spent the past forty years going down on the women of this island. Licking their clits, fingering their arseholes and let my tongue slide all over their breasts. But in all that time, I never forgot how much I loved cock. Please. Please, let me suck your cock."

Amanda dropped to her knees and started to unzip my pants, unhooking my belt and dragging my trousers to my knees. I tried to protest, I was here to rescue these women not fuck them, but she was too fast and by the time her lips wrapped around my cock it was too late to stop her.

I've never felt such pleasure. Amanda swirled her tongue around as she slid her mouth up and down my cock, occasionally stopping to focus on the head. She slurped and sucked with such passion as if draining my balls of semen was the only thing in the world that mattered to her in this moment.

I looked down, she looked back at me with such passion that I lost it.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum."

Amanda moaned around my cock, never taking her eyes from mine as I shot my load down her throat. She kept sucking and licking until I was clean. A thin, line of semen dribbled down the corner of her mouth. I used my finger to slowly push it back between her lips. She took my finger in her mouth and my hand by the wrist and proceeded to simulate a blow job on my finger. God, this woman was amazing. Although I'd only just cum, I was feeling the stirrings of another erection.

"Your turn."

I pulled her up to her feet, wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a deep kiss. She tasted so sweet. Her tongue danced in my mouth and she moaned as I ran my hand over her body. I pulled off her clothes and pushed her back on to the sand. I knelt before her. I started kissing up her legs and in between her thighs. Slowly. With each kiss we maintained eye contact. God those eyes. And without her clothes, I finally got to see her breasts. My god, the world has been missing these amazing tits for four whole years. Amanda brought her hands to her breasts and started touching herself. She pinched her nipples as my lips came ever closer to her clit. I licked up and down the front of her pussy, flatting my tongue with broad, ice-cream licks, before teasing her clit with the end of my tongue. Her head fell back and she let out an animal groan. I dove in.

"Oh god, that feels so good." she moaned. Her hands left her breasts and she ran them through my hair, gently pulling me in further. My tongue, my nose, my stubble, all stimulating her hot, wanton pussy.

She was quick to come.

"Fuck me. Get up here and fuck me now."

I moved up Amanda's body. Kissing along her stomach and up between her breasts. I moved up to her neck and finally to those beautiful lips. As our tongues danced, I moved my cock up to the entrances to her pussy. I slid it up and down her slit, coating it with juices before slowly beginning to sink my nine inches all the way inside her.

She broke the kiss and let out the most animalistic guttural moan I've ever heard.

"Oh, god, it's been so long."

I bottomed out, our pelvic bones touching.

"Don't be gentle," she said. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

She was demanding but I was going to take my time. I ground my pelvic bone against hers, my cock gripped tightly by her pussy. Slowly I withdrew to the tip and then I slammed back into her. Her hands gripped my ass and pulled me against her.

"Fuuuuuccccckk" she cried.

I pulled out again and this time, the animal passion took over. I started to fuck her furiously. Her hands moved up my back, her fingers clawing at my flesh. I felt her legs move up the back of mine and her heels digging into my butt cheeks, trying to push me deeper and deeper into her cunt with each thrust as she longed to take all of me inside her.

"Oh fuck I'm coming" Amanda moaned.

"Don't stop. Just like that. Oh, god. That feels so good."

And then she came. Her fingers dug into my back, her heels into my ass and mouth came up to my ear and she groaned deeply. That was all it took to finish me and I came inside, shooting everything I had left into her.

I collapsed onto top of Amanda. Both of us panting heavily.

Before we could catch our breath, we heard movement and then a figure emerged from the bushes. And then several more.

"Well what the sweet fuck do we have here?"

We looked up to find me circled by five armed women. Their leader looked down on us.

"You've got some explaining to do Amanda."

To be continued...